NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typical far rw reply in a debate.

+9
gerber
groomsy
Irn Bru
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
eddie
Stephenmarra
Raggamuffin
Andy
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 3 Empty Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Andy Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Having an intelligent debate on a lesser forum regarding Josh bonehead and his ludicrous invented Daily Bale blog, and who should pipe up, the mouthpiece of the tory party, Hughie Jardon, with this intellectual reply:

FFS...is that the very best that you can come
up with, you docile c--t?
In what way do I have such an impediment,
cuntwit?
And as per your question.....I couldn't give a
fuck what that knobhead thinks, posts or
says....in fact I couldn't give a fuck if the
silly twat was involved in a side on collision
with an intercity 125... with you ( hopefully)
riding shotgun.

And Dean wonders why the Flop forum is failing dismally against this fine place - where, it behoves me to say it, it is possible to have good debate with most folk of all political persuasion.

Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 3 Empty Re: Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:58 am

Now that's a very good idea!

Back to top Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 3 Empty Re: Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:32 am

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
But ask Veya...Y'all are heathens when it comes to treating your own.  Bee took a real beating over on ADO, so did Lovedust...so I don't blame him for being defensive.  Especially when he doesn't know who you are.

That doesn't chime with my memory, but in any case, I don't  think Eddie would have had anything to do with it .

You lost your union card about 10-months ago when you turned on us, mogi. We don't expect anything from you...except hate.

Speaking of hate...I recall eds had some pretty ugly things to say about Bee on andy's hate thread. But I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge that, mogs. We know you're long gone.

But that's what I was referring to. How can anyone who calls themselves liberal in any way, side with the likes of andy, shady, drinky and smelly??? That's where your eds, stephen and the rest are. You sleep with RWers, you're never to be trusted.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:52 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, I  think you prejudged him.

Look, when we first came to ADO, the RWers jumped all over him.  There is a peculiar thing that you Brits do, which is to look down on members of your own former colonies.  Aside: we Americans kicked your ass, and saved your ass in WWII, so we don't suffer the same fate.  We'll kick your ass again, if you don't like it.  Such are the equities.

But ask Veya...Y'all are heathens when it comes to treating your own.  Bee took a real beating over on ADO, so did Lovedust...so I don't blame him for being defensive.  Especially when he doesn't know who you are.

Now who started the hate thread?  Andy, right?  Classic RWer.  And whose quotes did andy select?  Add to that Shady, drinky, and a few more, and you get the message.  

I suggest you start giving Bee a little respect and see if you don't get the same back.

As an aside the US ain't in a position to kick anyone's ass - other than some terrorists that is.

Actually, we ain't so good at asymmetrical warfare. I meant, in a conventional war we long left you behind. You're good as a lap dog for Republicans.

Irn Bru wrote:And the US were a bit late in the game in saving our ass but it's true that their intervention was welcome in defeating the Nazi's. Of course that was more about saving their own ass because they knew that if that didn't happen that eventually they were likely to be on the receiving end of a few intercontinental ballistic missiles raining down on NYC and Washington.

That's how you Brits weasel out of everything...you redefine it away. During the year 1941, Churchill lived in the White House, begging the US to join Europe's war. He even had a war room and British military staff in attendance on the third floor. Goodwin, Doris Kearns, No Ordinary Time, Franklin & Eleanor Roosevelt: The Home Front in World War II. Roosevelt was constrained by the Neutrality Act, mandating that the US stay out of Europe's war. Despite this, Roosevelt managed to create the Lend Lease Act, providing you with the military hardware to continue the war. Many an American Liberty Ship went to the bottom trying to get you supplies across the Atlantic. Without all that, you would have been goners. That's what I mean when I say the US saved your ass, and you know it...you ingrate. Lol.

Irn Bru wrote:It's true that Bee was on the end of some strong stuff from RW but eddie certainly wasn't one of them - in fact she isn't even RW. She's a decent sort and a long time member of the old sky forum and most of those in between then and now so Bee's opinion of her is way way off the mark.

And the Andy that started this thread is anything but RW.

But eds was anything but unwilling to join in the hate thread on Bee, eh? You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Yes, I know she's part of your old Sky forum...that's the crony list that brought down Speak Free...instigated by your wingnut, sassy. Actually, I have some great friends out of that Sky network...and some I wish I never met. I've never seen a site where some liberals were as detestable as the RWers.

Bee and I will steer our own course, thank you. I always have, anyway.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:47 am

Er Quill Roosevelt wanted to get into the war as soon as possible, only due to public opinion denied him this and with many seeing Japan as the real enemy. The reality is collectively many nations contributed in bringing down Nazi Germany, without the blood of Russians, without the airborne defense of Britain, any likelihood of America ever being able to defeat Germany would have been negated due to the fact if Britain had fallen.

Thus it was very much a collective action where America did make a huge difference to vehicles to Russia for example which they supplier around 600,000 of which was instrumental to the many massive encirclement's they carried out in 1944 onward, where speed was a necessity to pull this off, but then America also needed others like the Russians to tie up countless troops. The reality is without air-power America suffered at the hands many times in small combat situations like in Normandy at the hands of superior German Tanks and better trained soldiers. So American industrialization on a massive scale did play a huge part but not the only part.

Without Britain being a massive aircraft carrier for the US, it would not have won against Germany in my position, the problem would have been to great to overcome.

As to posters throwing abuse, there is never an excuse for it, even when I do, there is no defense when anyone does, so it matters not who said what or to who, because it is never right and is inexcusable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:57 am

Original Quill wrote:
lovedust wrote:

That doesn't chime with my memory, but in any case, I don't  think Eddie would have had anything to do with it .

You lost your union card about 10-months ago when you turned on us, mogi. We don't expect anything from you...except hate.

Speaking of hate...I recall eds had some pretty ugly things to say about Bee on andy's hate thread. But I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge that, mogs. We know you're long gone.

But that's what I was referring to. How can anyone who calls themselves liberal in any way, side with the likes of andy, shady, drinky and smelly??? That's where your eds, stephen and the rest are. You sleep with RWers, you're never to be trusted.

OK Quill,

Following that bizarrely unpleasant attack, I think you'd best explain:

-How I'm supposed to have "turned on you" ten months ago
- Where I've ever been hateful to anyone
- Where I've supposedly "sided" with andy, shady, drinky and smelly.

Please also either substantiate your claim "You're never to be trusted" or apologise for it. Finally, please stop trying to create trouble between bee and myself. He doesn't seem to remember taking a beating at ADO either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:06 am

Sassy wrote:Tell him thank you very much  I love you  I'm a painting again lol
For a moment I thought you said you were panting again.
Normally it's only me who has that effect on women!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:11 am

Handy Andy wrote:
Sassy wrote:Tell him thank you very much  I love you   I'm a painting again lol
For a moment I thought you said you were panting again.
Normally it's only me who has that effect on women!

And then you wake up!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:13 am

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You lost your union card about 10-months ago when you turned on us, mogi.  We don't expect anything from you...except hate.

Speaking of hate...I recall eds had some pretty ugly things to say about Bee on andy's hate thread.  But I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge that, mogs.  We know you're long gone.

But that's what I was referring to.  How can anyone who calls themselves liberal in any way, side with the likes of andy, shady, drinky and smelly???  That's where your eds, stephen and the rest are.  You sleep with RWers, you're never to be trusted.

OK Quill,

Following that bizarrely unpleasant attack, I think you'd best explain:

-How I'm supposed to have "turned on you" ten months ago
- Where I've ever been hateful to anyone
- Where I've supposedly "sided" with andy, shady, drinky and smelly.

Please also either substantiate your claim "You're never to be trusted" or apologise for it. Finally, please stop trying to create trouble between bee and myself. He doesn't seem to remember taking a beating at ADO either.

Well Lovey, it seems very strange that Quill says you turned on him 10 months ago, that you are not to be trusted etc, but a couple of months ago he was saying he was worried about you and if Bee couldn't get hold of you he, Quill, had your phone number and would ring or text you. How does that work?

As for you 'siding' with BA, Shady, Drinky and Smelly, I've never heard so much rubbish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:18 am

Is this a "LW" versus "RW" thing again?

Sometimes, people will agree with someone who usually has opposing views to them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:19 am

Which is Andy's "hate thread"? Is it this one?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:28 am

Not a clue Rags, but it can't be this one as Quill is referring to Big Andy not Handy Andy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:33 am

Sassy wrote:Not a clue Rags, but it can't be this one as Quill is referring to Big Andy not Handy Andy.

That's what I thought too. Maybe he got confused though.

Now who started the hate thread? Andy, right? Classic RWer. And whose quotes did andy select? Add to that Shady, drinky, and a few more, and you get the message.

I don't recall a hate thread from the other Andy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:36 am

Oh! Didn't someone start a thread with some of Beekeeper's quotes on it? I'll have a look.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:38 am

This one?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t2880-the-art-of-posting
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:09 am

Handy Andy wrote:I am an infrequent visitor there these days,  as it appears, most others are.  It is easy to understand why so many flop posters come here, a far friendlier place with more civility , more variety and a good range of decent posters.
We have much to applaud Ben for.

The reason you lot stay here is because there is safety in numbers

Flap used to be as varied as this shithole is but because dean is a better king that Ben and allowed a genuine free for all you lefties got roughed up and left in dribs and drabs to safer waters where you all stick together and watch out for each other whereas on flap you had to hold your own - and failed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:25 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:I am an infrequent visitor there these days,  as it appears, most others are.  It is easy to understand why so many flop posters come here, a far friendlier place with more civility , more variety and a good range of decent posters.
We have much to applaud Ben for.

The reason you lot stay here is because there is safety in numbers

Flap used to be as varied as this shithole is but because dean is a better king that Ben and allowed a genuine free for all you lefties got roughed up and left in dribs and drabs to safer waters where you all stick together and watch out for each other whereas on flap you had to hold your own - and failed

Dean was a useless RW fat fuck, with a mail order bride, living in Mersin, Turkey....Curtailing to the wills of the rabid RWhingers, and especially the impotent RW fuck Dullham and that other juvenile idiot Hugh.
How delicious to see that fuck hole going down the swaney!  lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:33 am

I don't think members of other forums should be slagged off in such an aggressive manner.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:36 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think members of other forums should be slagged off in such an aggressive manner.

not if they are not here to defend themselves, it seems like cheap shots...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think members of other forums should be slagged off in such an aggressive manner.

Well tough!

How is Northern no sperm Dullham getting on these days anyway...Anyone?????

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

It is, and it's supposed to be discouraged here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 am

.....And they don't do it over there, fucking idiot!!!!!!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

It is, and it's supposed to be discouraged here.

Boo Hoo!!!!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:09 pm

That's the only reason they do get slagged off

The LW cowards love beating up shadows and straw men punchbags

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:13 pm

Flap forum looks harmless enough anyway. I don't much like the description of the religious section, but there doesn't appear to be a bitching section or anything.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:14 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

That's the only reason they do get slagged off

The LW cowards love beating up shadows and straw men punchbags

Do you ever post on Jezzas these days Smelly?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Catman wrote:

Well tough!

He is still busy running a gigantic corporation, driving a top of the range Beamer , living the life of Riley and most importantly, agreeing with Hugh.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Flap forum looks harmless enough anyway. I don't much like the description of the religious section, but there doesn't appear to be a bitching section or anything.

That's hidden, you have to be a member to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well tough!

He is still busy running a gigantic corporation,  driving a top of the range Beamer , living the life of Riley and most importantly,  agreeing with Hugh.

lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Northern no sperm Dullham was forced to adopt (poor kid)  No It would have been much better if he'd adopted a new personality.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Catman wrote:Northern no sperm Dullham was forced to adopt (poor kid)  No It would have been much better if he'd adopted a new personality.  Laughing 

Oh FFS. I don't know who you're talking about but that's just so nasty. What is wrong with you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:Northern no sperm Dullham was forced to adopt (poor kid)  No It would have been much better if he'd adopted a new personality.  Laughing 

Oh FFS. I don't know who you're talking about but that's just so nasty. What is wrong with you?
Everyone else knows who i'm talking about, you aren't relevant.
You wanna read some of the stuff he says about my partner and i, and where we live, where he couldn't afford the house prices.  Laughing

Last edited by Catman on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You wanna here some of the stuff he says about my partner and i, and where we live, where he couldn't afford the house prices.  Laughing 

I'm not surprised, considering your comment about him - it was seriously horrible.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

You wanna here some of the stuff he says about my partner and i, and where we live, where he couldn't afford the house prices.  Laughing 

I'm not surprised, considering your comment about him - it was seriously horrible.

Oh bugger off you hoity toity old moo!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No. People should pull you up for your nasty comments, otherwise it might be considered normal to go around being a nasty twat like you do.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

No. People should pull you up for your nasty comments, otherwise it might be considered normal to go around being a nasty twat like you do.

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
lovedust wrote:.....................................

Finally, please stop trying to create trouble between bee and myself. He doesn't seem to remember taking a beating at ADO either.

What a Face   I never actually took a "hiding" or "beating" back on ADO, as such...

WHAT in fact happened back when, was that Smelly' and his little slime_chum Staphlos' (can't remember if Fuzzy was there or not either ~ but he is such a forgettable little maggot, isn't he !) thought that they could gang up on me and somehow bully me off that site..

AFTER I had turned the tables on them all and had them all "under the boot" in a manner of speaking, Sphinxy took umbrage at my defeating some of her favoured lapdogs ~ so she deleted and edited some of my posts on there, and subsequently declared their attacks as only "stating opinions" on their part, and my defence as "unprovoked attacks" against them !   Suspect 

SO if it ever looked to some observers like I was being given any sort of a really hard time, that was often more down to Sphinx's selective and creative editing, rather than any real and genuine "success" on the part of Smelly, Stavros, Fuzzy or L'ilAndy (though I imagine those 'heroes' would like to imagine still, that they somehow always 'bested' us lefties back on ADO !).

lol! 
("Stephen" only wants to imagine it that way as well (refer back to pg. 1), as it better fits his own twisted agenda this week..).  

Let me remind you of what happened, then. Originally, Mogi--whom y'all know as Lovedust--Bee, Oriental Lady (who is gone now) and I came over from Ministry, which had closed. On ADO, which y'all remember as a highly racist site, the RWers learned that Lovedust is a Black woman. At that point the RW'ers went batshit. Mogs,, Bee and I were swatting Conservatives like horse flies.

It got so bad that I received a PM from Bee that Mogs was going to pull out of ADO. He said she felt there was just too much racism on that site. She reduced her visits, and the RWers took out after Bee. Brits do have a nasty habit of looking down their noses at the Colonists; that's why I mentioned to Irn that they can't do that so easily with us Americans. Plus, Bee has a good left jab, lol. So, they all started going after Bee's Oz origin, calling him Donk, and other derogatory names. Stuff they still continue on here.

At this point I was communicating with Sassy anyway, about another, more friendly site: Speak Free (these were in the days when Sassy and I were friends). Mogs had seemingly faded away, and I only told Bee about Speak Free and my move. In sum, I thought we had lost Mogi, Bee was getting beat up, and there were other problems with ADO that I didn't like. So Bee and I jumped to Speak Free. Shortly thereafter, Mogs followed.

During those days on ADO, RWers were unmerciful, I thought, on Mogi and Bee--for the reasons I mentioned. In my opinion, to this day Bee sees red whenever he confronts those same persons. And that is happening right now, on here.

What I call the hate thread, is one started by andy where he didn't mention Bee by name, but he singled out a dozen of Bee's quotes and asked something like, 'Do you like this person?' Or, words to that effect. Some of you former Sky people jumped right on without knowing the history of his anger. I do know that history, and I don't fault him one bit.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:23 pm

I can only speak for myself as I wasn't part of this history on ADO. Beekeeper attacked me soon after I got here and started getting abusive. He then said that my account was a fake one which was being used by other people from the Flap forum. He's also been abusive in debating threads for no apparent reason.

If he can't take it, he shouldn't dish it out.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Bullsheit, Rags. It's a new site and hard to tell who is friends with the likes of Shady and dragonfly and a few others who were attacking Bee.

All I'm saying is, with good reason Bee can go ballistic when he sees the same people.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:Bullsheit, Rags.  It's a new site and hard to tell who is friends with the likes of Shady and dragonfly and a few others who were attacking Bee.

All I'm saying is, with good reason Bee can go ballistic when he sees the same people.

It's not bullshit. He attacked me for absolutely reason. He didn't know me before I joined, and I didn't know him.

I have no idea who dragonfly is, and I've only heard of Shady because I've seen some of his posts on here and I've seen people mention him. If someone is going to harass me for something I haven't done, they can put up with my replies.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Rags, mistakes have been made.

All I'm saying is that Bee has gone through a lot, and I understand him. What he did was jump into the fray to fight for Mogs, probably his best friend over here.

I don't care whether you see my viewpoint or not. Those are the facts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Bullsheit, Rags.  It's a new site and hard to tell who is friends with the likes of Shady and dragonfly and a few others who were attacking Bee.

It's not bullshit. He attacked me for absolutely reason. He didn't know me before I joined, and I didn't know him.

I have no idea who dragonfly is, and I've only heard of Shady because I've seen some of his posts on here and I've seen people mention him. If someone is going to harass me for something I haven't done, they can put up with my replies.

Yes Regan....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Catman, no wonder you're unemployable.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Catman, no wonder you're unemployable.

That's not nice... Laughing ..I posted a clip of you, from your favourite film!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Catman, no wonder you're unemployable.

So what do you want? You want a massive fight with me? I can do that. Don't complain if I get personal though - you've asked for it.  Wink 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

So what do you want? You want a massive fight with me? I can do that. Don't complain if I get personal though - you've asked for it.  Wink 

Ooooohhhhhhh... Mad Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I can only speak for myself as I wasn't part of this history on ADO. Beekeeper attacked me soon after I got here and started getting abusive. He then said that my account was a fake one which was being used by other people from the Flap forum. He's also been abusive in debating threads for no apparent reason.

If he can't take it, he shouldn't dish it out.

Suspect     Rubbish, Baggs !!! 

I never simply attacked you, (nor Tess or VOD) out of the blue..

YOU people join in arguments supporting others who you obviously already know from somehere else...
And then you act all surprised and hurt when others from the opposing side of those arguments attack you in return, as well ?   NOT just me either ~ but also the likes of Catman, Didge and Handy Andy have copped it from you rabid right-whingers..

Proving you're the ones who aren't prepared to take back what you dish out, and showing you're nowhere near as tough in reality as you like to imagine. .   (And now that's yet another blatant lie that you goons have added to your collection of falsehoods you use against me !).    confused

I know Catman of course - he's a vile little bigoted man. He was on another forum with me where he pleaded with me to help him fight against his "enemies".  Laughing 

You're obviously just like him - bigoted, mad, and vile.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 Suspect     Rubbish, Baggs !!! 

I never simply attacked you, (nor Tess or VOD) out of the blue..

YOU people join in arguments supporting others who you obviously already know from somehere else...
And then you act all surprised and hurt when others from the opposing side of those arguments attack you in return, as well ?   NOT just me either ~ but also the likes of Catman, Didge and Handy Andy have copped it from you rabid right-whingers..

Proving you're the ones who aren't prepared to take back what you dish out, and showing you're nowhere near as tough in reality as you like to imagine. .   (And now that's yet another blatant lie that you goons have added to your collection of falsehoods you use against me !).    confused

I know Catman of course - he's a vile little bigoted man. He was on another forum with me where he pleaded with me to help him fight against his "enemies".  Laughing 

Pleaded with you to fight against enemies..  Suspect :\\:[: :\\:[: .....I really don't think so!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:13 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Pleaded with you to fight against enemies..  Suspect :\\:[: :\\:[: .....I really don't think so!

Awww, you don't remember all those PMs you sent me about Mentor and how he was picking on you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next