NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typical far rw reply in a debate.

+9
gerber
groomsy
Irn Bru
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
eddie
Stephenmarra
Raggamuffin
Andy
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 6 Empty Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Andy Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Having an intelligent debate on a lesser forum regarding Josh bonehead and his ludicrous invented Daily Bale blog, and who should pipe up, the mouthpiece of the tory party, Hughie Jardon, with this intellectual reply:

FFS...is that the very best that you can come
up with, you docile c--t?
In what way do I have such an impediment,
cuntwit?
And as per your question.....I couldn't give a
fuck what that knobhead thinks, posts or
says....in fact I couldn't give a fuck if the
silly twat was involved in a side on collision
with an intercity 125... with you ( hopefully)
riding shotgun.

And Dean wonders why the Flop forum is failing dismally against this fine place - where, it behoves me to say it, it is possible to have good debate with most folk of all political persuasion.

Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 6 Empty Re: Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:44 am

eddie wrote:And btw?
I am not RW either Bee.

Your facts aren't quite straight.

You're too nice to be RW  flower 

Bee said I was conservative last night too; I don't know where he got that idea  affraid  haha; and we actually get along  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 6 Empty Re: Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by David Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:29 am

Before anybody says it I am not RW either  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:36 am

I'm taking a wild guess he got it from the same person who accused me of being a "lock 'em up and throw away the key" redneck. Operation Shit-Stir strikes again. Sorry even you've been sucked in, eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:39 am

lovedust wrote:
I'm taking a wild guess he got it from the same person who accused me of being a "lock 'em up and throw away the key" redneck. Operation Shit-Stir strikes again. Sorry even you've been sucked in, eddie.

No problem lovedust, story of my life  lol! 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:37 pm

feelthelove wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Bee: I've put the bits of this post I think are either flat out untrue or misleading in bold type.

Bee, as Quill is now presuming to speak for you, perhaps *you* can explain in what way I turned on quill 10 months ago, and then got into bed with smelly and drinky?

Hi Lovedust  I love you xxx

Forgive me this one post please. Things seem pretty personal between you, Bee and Quill and I know when at least I first got to know you all you were the best of friends to the exclusion of others x

Perhaps if you took this off the main forum you could all sort this out? I don't think external influences are necessarily helping  Sad 

I hope you guys find the solution Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 6 Hug58xxx

I don't have anything to forgive you for... and you can take as many posts as you like!

I have to say my upset with Quill sometimes snapping at me when he disagreed with my viewpoint predated ADO, however. This time I'm constrained to take a stand against it.

Lone Wolf wrote:Cool

Hello FTL !

MY replies to both LD and Quill as always will remain in PMs...

That remarks a bit misleading in context, Bee...

I will not be giving any extra ammo' to Sassy and Stephenmarra to use in their baseless personal attacks against me; especially with regard to issues like these..

But a baseless personal attack on me made in your name is ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi Lovey, you can but try x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6