NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typical far rw reply in a debate.

+9
gerber
groomsy
Irn Bru
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
eddie
Stephenmarra
Raggamuffin
Andy
13 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Empty Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Andy Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Having an intelligent debate on a lesser forum regarding Josh bonehead and his ludicrous invented Daily Bale blog, and who should pipe up, the mouthpiece of the tory party, Hughie Jardon, with this intellectual reply:

FFS...is that the very best that you can come
up with, you docile c--t?
In what way do I have such an impediment,
cuntwit?
And as per your question.....I couldn't give a
fuck what that knobhead thinks, posts or
says....in fact I couldn't give a fuck if the
silly twat was involved in a side on collision
with an intercity 125... with you ( hopefully)
riding shotgun.

And Dean wonders why the Flop forum is failing dismally against this fine place - where, it behoves me to say it, it is possible to have good debate with most folk of all political persuasion.

Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Empty Re: Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Sassy wrote:
lovedust wrote:

I'm still waiting for you to answer these questions Quill

Still logged on but not gracious enough to reply to you Lovey.

You really should, Quill. If you cast aspersions on someone's character, you should be prepared to back them up.

Back to top Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Empty Re: Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Hear, hear Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Clap_215x

I'm spending so much time on this shit that I haven't time to get down to the Music board.  Sad  Sad  Sad

Aww bless you  I love you I wish everyone would Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Chillo14relax and have some fun or at the very least some decent discussion.  What's the point otherwise? Do people really love the Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Fight11????

Blimey, I feel like such a failure.  Four years I've been at this and STILL some aren't feelingthelove  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:40 pm

lovedust wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Still logged on but not gracious enough to reply to you Lovey.

You really should, Quill. If you cast aspersions on someone's character, you should be prepared to back them up.

Exactly!

Pardon me while puke at all this self righteousness over the last few posts, but if you want an answer to something Quill said, which was very nasty, on this thread, it's your right to demand it.

Pouring all the syrup about won't change what Quill said and the fact he is yet again, trying to get away with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Blimey Im getting it from all sides she who must be obeyed has had a coniption fit  because I answered a post of smelly bandits!

Nems, If my post  comes across as a go at you I'm sorry, not meant.
All I meant was we should all have a laugh with whoever, regardless of all this right -wing / left wing shit.
I've got to say I'm getting pissed off with it. Rolling Eyes

Stephen Im sorry! I didnt think that, I worded it badly.
Im sick to the back teeth of the constant Im right you are wrong, all left wing good all right wing bad horseshit. Seriously, some people need to get a feckin life. Trouble is for some this is their life and they must win an argument at all costs. Im in the fuck'em if they cant take a joke camp.
Im sick of people stirring up old greivances between others and the never ending pissing up the back yard wall.

I have enough going on IRL with out this drivel. Im sorry you thought I was pissed off. Like you I think we should get back to some fun and having a laugh.
Ps apologies for the current outbreak of tourettes I seem to have succumbed to.

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_52lUwTPKVa4f9kg3e9MwFNEqgy-eStKxWDXmowgcSYnQrvB9gw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:42 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

I'm spending so much time on this shit that I haven't time to get down to the Music board.  Sad  Sad  Sad

Aww bless you  I love you I wish everyone would Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Chillo14relax and have some fun or at the very least some decent discussion.  What's the point otherwise? Do people really love the Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Fight11????

Blimey, I feel like such a failure.  Four years I've been at this and STILL some aren't feelingthelove  Sad

You have to stop waving those handcuffs around and talking about whips!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:43 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
lovedust wrote:

That doesn't chime with my memory, but in any case, I don't  think Eddie would have had anything to do with it .

You lost your union card about 10-months ago when you turned on us, mogi. We don't expect anything from you...except hate.

Speaking of hate...I recall eds had some pretty ugly things to say about Bee on andy's hate thread. But I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge that, mogs. We know you're long gone.

But that's what I was referring to. How can anyone who calls themselves liberal in any way, side with the likes of andy, shady, drinky and smelly??? That's where your eds, stephen and the rest are. You sleep with RWers, you're never to be trusted.

I'm still waiting quill..

What is your justification for the attack above? It was only yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Pfft232 Do I have to??? But it's so much fun Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Handcu11x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:01 pm

feelthelove wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Pfft232 Do I have to??? But it's so much fun Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Handcu11x

Aww poor FTL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:05 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Aww poor FTL!

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Fallen20 OK, I'll try to be good.  No promises Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Angel_89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:06 pm

This post was made by feelthelove who is currently on your ignore list. See the message.

This post was made by NemsAgain who is currently on your ignore list. See the message.

Blimey, the 'Protect Quill at all costs and lick his backside' brigade are out in force aren't they.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:51 pm

STILL waiting, Quill...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Well, we can only hope he'll answer in the morning Lovey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:55 pm

lovedust wrote:
STILL waiting, Quill...
Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Just_c10Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Just_c10Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Just_c10
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Gone again. Not much of a gentleman is he? Accuses Lovey and then is too cowardly to explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Sassy wrote:Gone again.   Not much of a gentleman is he?   Accuses Lovey and then is too cowardly to explain.  

I'm saying nowt ! as I'll just be accused of being a computer hacking, convicted felon  again.  Sad   although the more I get used to the idea, the more I like it.  Cool   Razz
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:11 pm

Makes you interesting lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Sassy wrote:Gone again.   Not much of a gentleman is he?   Accuses Lovey and then is too cowardly to explain.  

I'm saying nowt ! as I'll just be accused of being a computer hacking, convicted felon  again.  Sad   although the more I get used to the idea, the more I like it.  Cool   Razz

...your a bloody risk to national security with your computer hacking Stephen....

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

...your a bloody risk to national security with your computer hacking Stephen....

Laughing 
 Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Twisted Evil
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Laughing 

Apparently it's been known about for years JD

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Sorry but I find this sort of ganging up to be a bit sad really.
Popping up all over the place say 'waiting quill' is just trolling in another form.

Not needed not wanted
If Stephen and Quill want to sort out their differences thats up to them. the rest of you need to stop tag teaming and grow up.

Before there is any more snotty little comments about defending Quill at all costs I have told Quill I think he is wrong about Stephen. Ask him he will confirm because he is not the self obsessed control freak old fart of this forum.

I do wish Ben wouldnt let this nonsense go on and on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Laughing 

Laughing

..oh Gosh !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Laughing 

Laughing

..oh Gosh !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Laughing 

Laughing

..oh Gosh !!

I don't believe it myself.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Bee, I am certainly not a racist.
All those who know me well know this for a fact.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:34 pm

eddie wrote:Bee, I am certainly not a racist.

Must be around 7 years since I've known you on all the various forums and I've never seen a racist comment from you yet and I doubt I ever will.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Eds being a racist is laughable! Stephen being a hacker though?  Suspect   lol! 

As for Quill's remarks to Lovey, which were only 2 days ago, he appears to have lost the plot and now would rather upset Lovey than apologise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Correct, it is obvious you are not racist and it is not a crime to get along with many people, nor should you be castigated just because you get on with nearly everyone and want to put your views across, even with stubborn me.

Bee

I would like this place to be a place where all views can come on here and express them and not have people so pissed off with abuse they decide to leave and make it only those with agreeable views as it would be very boring. Eddie is not racist in fact very much stands against racism and even more homophobia, but she will not just disown people just because they have some poor views and that means she gives many people the benefit of the doubt, which is a better characteristic than many. Lets face some facts, you can never hope to change people with insulting them and if you show such abuse you also commit to the same anger and prejudice, which really defeats the object of showing such views as wrong, so reason and debate is a far better way to put points across. She has not abused you and if she speaks to other posters you do not like, that is not a crime or even to agree on some other views they share. I really do not care who started it, I would rather it just finished, because once me and you did not get on and now we do, showing we can out aside differences

Quill asked for people to get to know you, but you are not allowing some posters to do that, if you constantly bash them. I would just like to see the Bee I once knew who debated many points, so allow some posters to get to know the real you and stop being so defensive

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Must be around 7 years since I've known you on all the various forums and I've never seen a racist comment from you yet and I doubt I ever will.

Thank you darling Irn  sunny 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:16 pm

Didge wrote:

Correct, it is obvious you are not racist and it is not a crime to get along with many people, nor should you be castigated just because you get on with nearly everyone and want to put your views across, even with stubborn me.

Bee

I would like this place to be a place where all views can come on here and express them and not have people so pissed off with abuse they decide to leave and make it only those with agreeable views as it would be very boring. Eddie is not racist in fact very much stands against racism and even more homophobia, but she will not just disown people just because they have some poor views and that means she gives many people the benefit of the doubt, which is a better characteristic than many. Lets face some facts, you can never hope to change people with insulting them and if you show such abuse you also commit to the same anger and prejudice, which really defeats the object of showing such views as wrong, so reason and debate is a far better way to put points across. She has not abused you and if she speaks to other posters you do not like, that is not a crime or even to agree on some other views they share. I really do not care who started it, I would rather it just finished, because once me and you did not get on and now we do, showing we can out aside differences

Quill asked for people to get to know you, but you are not allowing some posters to do that, if you constantly bash them. I would just like to see the Bee I once knew who debated many points, so allow some posters to get to know the real you and stop being so defensive

Thanks

Thanks for that didge.
I will certainly draw a line when it comes to Bee.

And you, stubborn???????? Never!!!!  Razz 

Give us a hug  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bee

Thanks

Thanks for that didge.

Give us a hug  cheers 

Bee is a brilliant and very funny poster!

His wit may grate on some, but i look forward to reading his posts, as they make me  lol! 

He shows up certain hypocrisies on this board!

Good on him!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bee

Thanks

Thanks for that didge.

Give us a hug  cheers 

You see Bee, that is why Eddie is better than most, I can be a complete stubborn arse on a debate and she will move past it without a word a couple of days later, making her way better than me.

My apologies to you Eddie, I know you do not accept them, but think for what its worth it should be said and I should never have called you a liar, my passions run away with me, which is not an excuse to have a go at someone who reaches out to all, I do sadly get carried away.
I am sorry, it was wrong how I acted

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Thanks for that didge.

Give us a hug  cheers 

You see Bee, that is why Eddie is better than most, I can be a complete stubborn arse on a debate and she will move past it without a word a couple of days later, making her way better than me.

My apologies to you Eddie, I know you do not accept them, but think for what its worth it should be said and I should never have called you a liar, my passions run away with me, which is not an excuse to have a go at someone who reaches out to all, I do sadly get carried away.

Thanks

Accepted without a moments thought. I apologise for calling you names. Totally childish of me. I was hurt xx

Now give us a hug you stubborn old git  cheers 

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Prefer this Catman

Love this song at the moment and can she sing Ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Thanks

Accepted without a moments thought. I apologise for calling you names. Totally childish of me. I was hurt xx

Now give us a hug you stubborn old git  cheers 

You have no need to apologise Eddie, so am sending you a huuuuuuuge hug

cheers 

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:35 pm

HAHAHAHAHA forums can drive people insane. Silly really! X
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Brings out the best and worst in people Eddie

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Didge wrote:Brings out the best and worst in people Eddie

Shocked

It does. But some of us have been posting with each other for years so the relationships can be just as real as real life ones!
Really odd.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Brings out the best and worst in people Eddie

Shocked

It does. But some of us have been posting with each other for years so the relationships can be just as real as real life ones!
Really odd.

One big dysfunctional family

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:42 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Really odd.

Smile

HAHAHAHAHA well I'm off to bed. Night night granddad!!!  ://?roflmao?/: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Smile

Night Eddie

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:57 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Night Eddie

Smile

From reading the rest of the back thread so damn right.......

Night night nanna ( you's got to be old 'cause you has been posting a whole lot of years )

xx
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:53 am

I think this article is very interesting to show to Andy:

[ltr]Usually, when you hear about a police officer pulling somebody over without cause, it's not going to be a happy story.[/ltr]
[ltr]But in this case, it was.[/ltr]
[ltr]After a group of young African American members of the Black Youth Project 100were pulled over on March 8th, one of its members asked why they had been stopped. The officer, also African American, told them they had a taillight out. Upon inspection, they realized they didn't.[/ltr]
[ltr]When one of the youth told the officer they were headed to Nassau Hotel, he said he'd meet them there. Then, something fantastic happened: they had an open conversation about the seemingly unjustified stop.[/ltr]
[ltr]The police officer expressed how his feelings were hurt that they would think the stop was due to their skin color.[/ltr]
[ltr]To watch the refreshing interaction, check out the video from BY Proj above.[/ltr]

[ltr]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/20/pulled-over-black-youths-surprising-conversation_n_5001630.html[/ltr]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:15 pm

lovedust wrote:
STILL waiting, Quill...

Perhaps you need

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
lovedust wrote:

That doesn't chime with my memory, but in any case, I don't  think Eddie would have had anything to do with it .

You lost your union card about 10-months ago when you turned on us, mogi. We don't expect anything from you...except hate.

Speaking of hate...I recall eds had some pretty ugly things to say about Bee on andy's hate thread. But I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge that, mogs. We know you're long gone.

But that's what I was referring to. How can anyone who calls themselves liberal in any way, side with the likes of andy, shady, drinky and smelly??? That's where your eds, stephen and the rest are. You sleep with RWers, you're never to be trusted.

Bee: I've put the bits of this post I think are either flat out untrue or misleading in bold type.

Bee, as Quill is now presuming to speak for you, perhaps *you* can explain in what way I turned on quill 10 months ago, and then got into bed with smelly and drinky?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:19 pm

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You lost your union card about 10-months ago when you turned on us, mogi.  We don't expect anything from you...except hate.

Speaking of hate...I recall eds had some pretty ugly things to say about Bee on andy's hate thread.  But I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge that, mogs.  We know you're long gone.

But that's what I was referring to. How can anyone who calls themselves liberal in any way, side with the likes of andy, shady, drinky and smelly???  That's where your eds, stephen and the rest are.  You sleep with RWers, you're never to be trusted.

Bee: I've put the bits of this post I think are either flat out untrue or misleading in bold type.

Bee, as Quill is now presuming to speak for you, perhaps *you* can explain in what way I turned on quill 10 months ago, and then got into bed with smelly and drinky?

Hi Lovedust  I love you xxx

Forgive me this one post please. Things seem pretty personal between you, Bee and Quill and I know when at least I first got to know you all you were the best of friends to the exclusion of others x

Perhaps if you took this off the main forum you could all sort this out? I don't think external influences are necessarily helping  Sad 

I hope you guys find the solution Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 5 Hug58xxx

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Cool 

MY replies to both LD and Quill as always remain in PMs...

I will not be giving any extra ammo' to Sassy and Stephenmarra to use in their attacks against me; especially over these issues..

You don't deserve the attacks either.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:33 am

And btw?
I am not RW either Bee.

Your facts aren't quite straight.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next