NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typical far rw reply in a debate.

+9
gerber
groomsy
Irn Bru
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
eddie
Stephenmarra
Raggamuffin
Andy
13 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. Empty Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Andy Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Having an intelligent debate on a lesser forum regarding Josh bonehead and his ludicrous invented Daily Bale blog, and who should pipe up, the mouthpiece of the tory party, Hughie Jardon, with this intellectual reply:

FFS...is that the very best that you can come
up with, you docile c--t?
In what way do I have such an impediment,
cuntwit?
And as per your question.....I couldn't give a
fuck what that knobhead thinks, posts or
says....in fact I couldn't give a fuck if the
silly twat was involved in a side on collision
with an intercity 125... with you ( hopefully)
riding shotgun.

And Dean wonders why the Flop forum is failing dismally against this fine place - where, it behoves me to say it, it is possible to have good debate with most folk of all political persuasion.

Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. Empty Re: Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Having an intelligent debate on a lesser forum regarding Josh bonehead and his ludicrous invented Daily Bale blog, and who should pipe up, the mouthpiece of the tory party,  Hughie Jardon, with this intellectual reply:

cuntwit?
riding shotgun.

And Dean wonders why the Flop forum is failing dismally against this fine place - where, it behoves me to say it, it is possible to have good debate with most  folk of all political persuasion.

Sounds a bit like Beekeeper.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Having an intelligent debate on a lesser forum regarding Josh bonehead and his ludicrous invented Daily Bale blog, and who should pipe up, the mouthpiece of the tory party,  Hughie Jardon, with this intellectual reply:

cuntwit?
riding shotgun.

And Dean wonders why the Flop forum is failing dismally against this fine place - where, it behoves me to say it, it is possible to have good debate with most  folk of all political persuasion.

Two sides of the same coin ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

cuntwit?
riding shotgun.

I thought exactly the same... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:27 pm

I am an infrequent visitor there these days, as it appears, most others are. It is easy to understand why so many flop posters come here, a far friendlier place with more civility , more variety and a good range of decent posters.
We have much to applaud Ben for.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Handy Andy wrote:I am an infrequent visitor there these days,  as it appears, most others are.  It is easy to understand why so many flop posters come here, a far friendlier place with more civility , more variety and a good range of decent posters.

Whist that may be true for now, I still like a lot of the posters there.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Handy Andy wrote:I am an infrequent visitor there these days,  as it a

ppears, most others are.  It is easy to understand why so many flop posters come here, a far friendlier place with more civility , more variety and a good range of decent posters.

...well said Andy.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:11 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Really? I was thinking of you, Stephen! Absolute absence of content, that.

At least Beekeeper has a college degree and can carry on a meaningful conversation, be it economics, science, politics, the environment or any number of subjects.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Really?  I was thinking of you, Stephen!  Absolute absence of content, that.

At least Beekeeper has a college degree and can carry on a meaningful conversation, be it economics, science, politics, the environment or any number of subjects.

I've never seen him do that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hahaha me neither Ragga  Suspect 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:23 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Perhaps for lack of looking.

Methinks that andy's hate thread has consumed all of you. I have known Bee for over six years, and he has contributed to many an excellent dialogue/conversation, particularly on scientific matters.

Perhaps if you two tried getting along, you might be surprised how pleasant you could make this whole board.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Methinks that andy's hate thread has consumed all of you.  I have known Bee for over six years, and he has contributed to many an excellent dialogue/conversation, particularly on scientific matters.

Perhaps if you two tried getting along, you might be surprised how pleasant you could make this whole board.

Wow. What an assumption quill!
When I first started posting here Bee Actually just kept calling me stupid and other variants.
Do you think I randomly just disliked him?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:48 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Methinks that andy's hate thread has consumed all of you.  I have known Bee for over six years, and he has contributed to many an excellent dialogue/conversation, particularly on scientific matters.

When I first started posting here Bee Actually just kept calling me stupid and other variants.

Yes, I think you prejudged him.

Look, when we first came to ADO, the RWers jumped all over him. There is a peculiar thing that you Brits do, which is to look down on members of your own former colonies. Aside: we Americans kicked your ass, and saved your ass in WWII, so we don't suffer the same fate. We'll kick your ass again, if you don't like it. Such are the equities.

But ask Veya...Y'all are heathens when it comes to treating your own. Bee took a real beating over on ADO, so did Lovedust...so I don't blame him for being defensive. Especially when he doesn't know who you are.

Now who started the hate thread? Andy, right? Classic RWer. And whose quotes did andy select? Add to that Shady, drinky, and a few more, and you get the message.

I suggest you start giving Bee a little respect and see if you don't get the same back.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:35 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes, I  think you prejudged him.

Look, when we first came to ADO, the RWers jumped all over him.  There is a peculiar thing that you Brits do, which is to look down on members of your own former colonies.  Aside: we Americans kicked your ass, and saved your ass in WWII, so we don't suffer the same fate.  We'll kick your ass again, if you don't like it.  Such are the equities.

But ask Veya...Y'all are heathens when it comes to treating your own.  Bee took a real beating over on ADO, so did Lovedust...so I don't blame him for being defensive.  Especially when he doesn't know who you are.

Now who started the hate thread?  Andy, right?  Classic RWer.  And whose quotes did andy select?  Add to that Shady, drinky, and a few more, and you get the message.  

I suggest you start giving Bee a little respect and see if you don't get the same back.

I'm not at all interested in WWII or colonies lol I'm on a debate forum and have no idea what that has to do with someone who keeps being rude.

I answer the post and not the poster (unless I'm actually in an all-out-war with someone which happens rarely).

But thanks for the advice. It's always nice to start the day on a suggestion that you've already tried, by someone who doesn't know you that well.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:33 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Look, when we first came to ADO, the RWers jumped all over him.  There is a peculiar thing that you Brits do, which is to look down on members of your own former colonies.  Aside: we Americans kicked your ass, and saved your ass in WWII, so we don't suffer the same fate.  We'll kick your ass again, if you don't like it.  Such are the equities.

But ask Veya...Y'all are heathens when it comes to treating your own.  Bee took a real beating over on ADO, so did Lovedust...so I don't blame him for being defensive.  Especially when he doesn't know who you are.

Now who started the hate thread?  Andy, right?  Classic RWer.  And whose quotes did andy select?  Add to that Shady, drinky, and a few more, and you get the message.  

Well I didn't prejudge him because I'd never heard of him before I joined this place. So far, he's accused me of not being real, being a sock account, being racist, and strangely enough, being some kind of mass murderer.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

As an aside the US ain't in a position to kick anyone's ass - other than some terrorists that is.

And the US were a bit late in the game in saving our ass but it's true that their intervention was welcome in defeating the Nazi's. Of course that was more about saving their own ass because they knew that if that didn't happen that eventually they were likely to be on the receiving end of a few intercontinental ballistic missiles raining down on NYC and Washington.

It's true that Bee was on the end of some strong stuff from RW but eddie certainly wasn't one of them - in fact she isn't even RW. She's a decent sort and a long time member of the old sky forum and most of those in between then and now so Bee's opinion of her is way way off the mark.

And the Andy that started this thread is anything but RW.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Oh cripes, so they all flounce around college shouting fuckwit, dumbfuck and idiot now do they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:03 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

As an aside the US ain't in a position to kick anyone's ass - other than some terrorists that is.

And the US were a bit late in the game in saving our ass but it's true that their intervention was welcome in defeating the Nazi's. Of course that was more about saving their own ass because they knew that if that didn't happen that eventually they were likely to be on the receiving end of a few intercontinental ballistic missiles raining down on NYC and Washington.

It's true that Bee was on the end of some strong stuff from RW but eddie certainly wasn't one of them - in fact she isn't even RW. She's a decent sort and a long time member of the old sky forum and most of those in between then and now so Bee's opinion of her is way way off the mark.

Thanks IB.
I think the Andy they are referring to is BigAndy9, who is further right than Atilla the hun.
I am slightly leaning to the left of centre - but not enough to make me limp!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Oh cripes, so they all flounce around college shouting fuckwit, dumbfuck and idiot now do they?

If they do then that's certainly something to be proud of  Rolling Eyes NOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Thanks IB.
I think the Andy they are referring to is BigAndy9,  who is further right than Atilla the hun.
I am slightly leaning to the left  of centre - but not  enough to make me limp!

Atilla the hun - I knew him well - snivelling limp-wristed lefty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:17 pm

lol.!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:20 pm

i thought is that me? then i saw crusierweight and im not smart enough to use that word
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:I am an infrequent visitor there these days,  as it appears, most others are.  It is easy to understand why so many flop posters come here, a far friendlier place with more civility , more variety and a good range of decent posters.

Whist that may be true for now, I still like a lot of the posters there.

Seconded to both.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 pm

groomsy wrote:i thought is that me? then i saw crusierweight and im not smart enough to use that word
Big Andy and I might be opposite ends of a political dinosaur, but on this fine forum we respect each others views, without the need to resort to aim abuse at each other, and we have a bit of banter . My guess is that we would get on quite well in real life.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:54 pm

@OP

cuntwit.....  :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: 

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing good work  Wink  might have to use that one.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

when some moron starts talking RW nonsense many educated people respond that way  :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:08 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

when some moron starts talking RW nonsense many educated people respond that way  :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: 
And us non educated respond without any intelligent comment 'cause we does knot now how two.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:41 pm

I'm not at all surprised that Beekeeper/Lone Wolf had a hard time on ADO if he was as moronic on there as he is on here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

cyclops    "Stephen'" once again manages to slip-up and shows his true colours == yet another braindead right wing loony-toon scum masquerading as a "nice person" ~ but always looking for any opportunity to attack the lefties on any forum he happens to be infesting at the time !

WHILE his puerile association here with that Trolling devils'whore "BagsOfStuffins" demonstrates both his poor judgement and his general bad tastes..   confused

Me ! right wing. Shocked  Bee, shouldn't you be taking your med's about now !  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

cyclops    "Stephen'" once again manages to slip-up and shows his true colours == yet another braindead right wing loony-toon scum masquerading as a "nice person" ~ but always looking for any opportunity to attack the lefties on any forum he happens to be infesting at the time !

WHILE his puerile association here with that Trolling devils'whore "BagsOfStuffins" demonstrates both his poor judgement and his general bad tastes..   confused

Oh dear - you broke the rules there luvvie - using "female" insults.

You're not a leftie, you're just a moron. How old are you? 12?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Baggsamuffins wrote:

Oh dear - you broke the rules there luvvie - using "female" insults.

You're not a leftie, you're just a moron. How old are you? 12?

cyclops   Brainless Retarded Troll ~ slither off back to your hole in the ground where you belong, you 'orrible little creature...

AT least I still have at least three times the intelligence that you have yet shown anywhere on here..

I doubt that. Go back to college and learn some manners at least, even if you can't learn anything else.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Me ! right wing. Shocked  Bee, shouldn't you be taking your med's about now !  ::smthg::

scratch    WHY else have you now decided to join up with a couple of R/W trolls in their attack threads against Handy Andy, quill, and now me, "Stephen" ~ when no-one has been attacking you on here, before now !
I actually feel more at home on this forum now I've been verbally attract by Bee, as he and Phil hounded Tess off this forum.
One of the most humorous ,sharp, and quick witted posters who started many a controversial thread, where the mod's let her down, badly.
Totally disagreed with her politics but she will be a big miss to this forum.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

scratch    WHY else have you now decided to join up with a couple of R/W trolls in their attack threads against Handy Andy, quill, and now me, "Stephen" ~ when no-one has been attacking you on here, before now !
I actually feel more at home on this forum now I've been verbally attract by Bee, as he and Phil hounded Tess off this forum.
One of the most humorous ,sharp, and quick witted posters who started many a controversial thread, where the mod's let her down, badly.

Has Tess gone again? She said she was going not long back, but she didn't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Alas, yes but who can blame her ! Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:05 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What happened? Which thread? I can't seem to get the hang of the search function on this forum.

The mods should do something about Lone Wolf - he's just a troll who chucks insults around.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

What happened? Which thread? I can't seem to get the hang of the search function on this forum.

The mods should do something about Lone Wolf - he's just a troll who chucks insults around.

It wasn't any, one  thread it was just the constant shit that she had to take on here. Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I'm not at all surprised that Beekeeper/Lone Wolf had a hard time on ADO if he was as wonderful on there as he is on here.

scratch 

WHOEVER tells you that I had "a hard time on ADO" is lying through their slimy trolling teeth...

Show us all one little example to back up your 'IAF' lies..    bom

It was Quill.  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I'm not at all surprised that Beekeeper/Lone Wolf had a hard time on ADO if he was as wonderful on there as he is on here.

scratch 

WHOEVER tells you that I had "a hard time on ADO" is lying through their slimy trolling teeth...

Show us all one little example to back up your 'IAF' lies..    bom

Are you saying that Quill and Irn Bru are trolls with slimy teeth?

That's not very nice is it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:15 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It wasn't any one  thread it was just the constant shit that she had to take on here. Rolling Eyes

Well that's a shame. I know that Beekeeper kept saying that she was using my account, but she should have told him to eff off, or asked admin to tell him to shut up about it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

It wasn't any one  thread it was just the constant shit that she had to take on here. Rolling Eyes

Well that's a shame. I know that Beekeeper kept saying that she was using my account, but she should have told him to eff off, or asked admin to tell him to shut up about it.

Ahh ! but Tess was the wrong side of the Left / right divide to get owt done about it. Sad but true.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:

That doesn't chime with my memory, but in any case, I don't  think Eddie would have had anything to do with it .

Last edited by lovedust on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ahh ! but Tess was the wrong side of the Left / right divide to get owt done about it. Sad but true.

So anyone who is considered to be "right wing" is discriminated against on here?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Not at all, The only people I discriminate agsinst are people who are abusive and who attack the poster but not the post
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Not at all, The only people I discriminate agsinst are people who are abusive and who attack the poster but not the post

I didn't mean you, unless you're a mod.

Didn't you attack someone in your first post in this thread?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next