NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ann Widdecombe

+13
Fred Moletrousers
Raggamuffin
eddie
JulesV
nicko
Cass
Eilzel
gelico
Vintage
Victorismyhero
Maddog
Syl
Andy
17 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Ann Widdecombe - Page 10 Empty Ann Widdecombe

Post by Andy Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://news.sky.com/story/ann-widdecombe-science-may-produce-an-answer-to-homosexuality-11733559

Not just ugly, but impossibly stupid, homophobic, racist, has become a right wing extremist and appears as mad as a bag of frogs.
I wonder whether she spread for Nigel?
It's clear to see why he recruited her.
I cannot understand why she is so anti gay, when no bloke in his right mind would want to impale her.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Ann Widdecombe - Page 10 Empty Re: Ann Widdecombe

Post by Andy Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:58 pm

Oh look, the wanderer has returned. Probably looking to rerecruit Major Starbold to bolster numbers on Flop. He is presently posting his bile on another horrible forum, Angry Monkey, which is perfectly suited to his racist rants.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:05 pm

I never heard of her but after looking at her picture I can form certain opinions that have already been voiced. I rest my case. It's sad that there are so many ignorant homophobes.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:50 pm

She was a Tory MP for Maidstone, known for her rabid far right,, Victorian and homophobic views.
Appeared as the joke performer on Strictly Come Dancing. Poor old Anton Du Beke, who always got the numpties, had to haul her around the dance floor. His back still feels the pain of those high lifts.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:26 pm

Lurker wrote:I never heard of her but after looking at her picture I can form certain opinions that have already been voiced. I rest my case. It's sad that there are so many ignorant homophobes.
you have formed an opinion on looks.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:28 pm

Lurker wrote:I never heard of her but after looking at her picture I can form certain opinions that have already been voiced. I rest my case. It's sad that there are so many ignorant homophobes.
what would you say about a person who has taken money from a regime that does this to gay people?Ann Widdecombe - Page 10 TEH004_wh
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:34 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
what would you say about a person who has taken money from a regime that does this to gay people?Ann Widdecombe - Page 10 TEH004_wh

i would say that they are a despicable 'human' being.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:33 am

What is the difference between Ann Widdecombe and a walrus?
A. One is 20 stone, smells of fish and has a moustache.
The other is a walrus.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:17 pm

Syl wrote:It's been a good thread this one, I'm sure Andy knew exactly what he was doing when he made the controversial first post.

Spot on. I was about to say exactly that. 
He made his OP controversial (insulting) enough to pique people into reacting. Otherwise this thread could have sunk to the bottom of the portal & vanished …... without a single reply. Well played!  Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Widders is an interesting, if divisive character. I cannot see her returning to domestic politics as an MP, 
You either love her or hate her.
Personally, I loathe her.
I believe she is now a lot more unpopular than she ever was as Maidstone MP.
And how many threads run to 10 pages?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Maybe the threads could be split.

I hope so. I don't understand this need to put your private life all over forums, especially in a news thread.

Perhaps, with hindsight, I should have PM'd Didge, but I would hope that even in the combative and sometimes toxic atmosphere of forums there will always be a little room for a few words of comfort and support for a fellow poster who is clearly going through a pretty bad time and could obviously do with a shoulder, if not to cry on but at least to lean on.

Good Samaritans are not an entirely extinct species, you know, and real life experiences can always strengthen the little actual help that one can give.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Andy wrote:Widders is an interesting, if divisive character. I cannot see her returning to domestic politics as an MP, 
You either love her or hate her.
Personally, I loathe her.
I believe she is now a lot more unpopular than she ever was as Maidstone MP.
And how many threads run to 10 pages?

I'm not her greatest fan and she had her faults, as has everyone else, but she is a real character...and looking at some of the cardboard cut-outs and party clones occupying the opposing benches in Parliament these days, the place sure needs more and not fewer real characters.

By the way, I've never heard her actually speak to a public audience, but She Who Must Be Obeyed, who is summat big in the county Women's Institute and a member of the speaker-finder committee, tells me that Widders is absolutely first class, highly intelligent and thought provoking.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I hope so. I don't understand this need to put your private life all over forums, especially in a news thread.

Perhaps, with hindsight, I should have PM'd Didge, but I would hope that even in the combative and sometimes toxic atmosphere of forums there will always be a little room for a few words of comfort and support for a fellow poster who is clearly going through a pretty bad time and could obviously do with a shoulder, if not to cry on but at least to lean on.

Good Samaritans are not an entirely extinct species, you know, and real life experiences can always strengthen the little actual help that one can give.  

Sorry you didn't like my post, but as you see, he's back and he's spewing abuse all over the forum already. That's why I don't take much notice of his "personal" stories or his "apologies".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Sorry you didn't like my post, but as you see, he's back and he's spewing abuse all over the forum already. That's why I don't take much notice of his "personal" stories or his "apologies".

Cue the shit stirrer

When will you learn you also make hateful views and the above is hateful?

Simple equation for you

Frankly I dont really care if you even fiugure this out, you have always been a nasty vile woman, that gets a kick out of conflict

Now you can bitch about me all you liek, because that is what really turns someone as frigid as you are on

Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:48 pm

I mean Fred posted this5 days ago and yet rags sought to bring this up why?

Because thius is what hateful unloved people do. There was no conflict here and yet Rags searched for this to cause conflictt, because that is what nasty people who are ugly in their heart do.

At least you will never have to worry about ever having a heart transplant Rags if you ever have heart issues, as there is plenty of coal around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:57 pm

Haven't been on since last Sunday, so I just replied to him.

If anyone's hateful, it's you - hurling nasty posts all over the place, calling people retards or idiots, etc. Why do you deserve anything nice to be said to you or about you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Haven't been on since last Sunday, so I just replied to him.

If anyone's hateful, it's you - hurling nasty posts all over the place, calling people retards or idiots, etc. Why do you deserve anything nice to be said to you or about you?

See I told you, that you are itching for a fight. Its basically your only sexual relief.

Not concerend what you thinki of me Rags and you have a heart of coal and even when I spoke of when i was clearly upset, you actually spoke out against this above. What does that say about the kind of unkind person you are.??

I frankly pity you, and what you need, in reality is a good hard shag, but I doubt any sane man or woman would take up the mantle of satisifying a cold hearted bitch such as yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:03 pm

You weren't upset - that's just what you want people to think. You always hurl abuse around whether you're "upset" or not anyway.

Now you're being a pervert - are you "upset" again?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You weren't upset - that's just what you want people to think. You always hurl abuse around whether you're "upset" or not anyway.

Seriously, what is your address? As I am happy to pay and send for free a vibrator for you? At least you might find satisfaction for at least 20 seconds.

You see i am using your own warped view point of people and when you learn to grow up and stop being the nasty bitch you are, with lies making false claims on me, I will do the same for you. Until then I will treat you as the scummy little wanker that you are. You have no idea what I am going through but seek to promote aview to turn people against me. What does that say about the vile nature that you live by? You need to stop living by hate.

On that i wish you good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:12 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You weren't upset - that's just what you want people to think. You always hurl abuse around whether you're "upset" or not anyway.

Seriously, what is your address? As I am happy to pay and send for free a vibrator for you? At least you might find satisfaction for at least 2o seconds.

You see i am using your own warped view point of people and when you learn to grow up and stop being the nasty bitch you are, with lies making false claims on me, I will do the same for you. Until then I will treat you as the scummy little wanker that you are

You want my address? Stalker alert!

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Seriously, what is your address? As I am happy to pay and send for free a vibrator for you? At least you might find satisfaction for at least 2o seconds.

You see i am using your own warped view point of people and when you learn to grow up and stop being the nasty bitch you are, with lies making false claims on me, I will do the same for you. Until then I will treat you as the scummy little wanker that you are

You want my address? Stalker alert!

Yes in order to solve that disease that you have, sexual frustration. Even willing to pay 5 grand for a hot male prostitute for once place a smile on your face. Maybe that will stop you being such a frustrated angry woman

I could not care where you live, and even think, they should place a health hazzard around where you live. I also imagine the price of housing where you live has gone down a 100%, because of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:18 pm

lololololololol!

Didge has gone into perve mode. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:lololololololol!

Didge has gone into perve mode. Razz

Its called therapy mode and help for a sexually frigid woman Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:31 pm

Just send the five grand, and cancel the hot male prostitute. Ta. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Just send the five grand, and cancel the hot male prostitute. Ta. Laughing

So you want to be treated like a prostitute and be paid  for doing nothing?  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:45 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Just send the five grand, and cancel the hot male prostitute. Ta. Laughing

So you want to be treated like a prostitute and be paid  for doing nothing?  Laughing

I should think that most people would like to be paid for doing nothing - hence the popularity of scratchcards and the lottery.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

ipeople would nk that most

I should think that most people would like to be paid for doing nothing - hence the popularity of scratchcards and the lottery.

That is still actually doing something

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:42 pm

Unlike most of the warped posters on your other forum..?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Andy wrote:

Unlike most of the warped posters on your other forum..?

Which other forum?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:46 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
ipeople would nk that most

Not really. It only takes a few seconds to get a lottery ticket. It would take me longer to go to the bank to pay in the cheque for five grand.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Not really. It only takes a few seconds to get a lottery ticket. It would take me longer to go to the bank to pay in the cheque for five grand.

It still requires an action

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:50 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So does paying in a cheque.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

And|?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:52 pm

So Andy is complaining about "warped posters" - after saying this:

I wonder whether she spread for Nigel?
It's clear to see why he recruited her.
I cannot understand why she is so anti gay, when no bloke in his right mind would want to impale her.

Ann Widdecombe - Page 10 2190311264
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:53 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And|?

So I wouldn't be being paid for doing nothing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

And|?

Surpised you even find any clients to be paid... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:58 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Surpised you even find any clients to be paid... Laughing

What clients?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum: