NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

+4
gerber
Fred Moletrousers
scrat
Phoenix
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 2 Empty labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

How three of the party's most senior figures campaigned for a vile paedophile group now being probed by police for 'abusing children on an industrial scale'

By Guy Adams

PUBLISHED: 23:32, 18 February 2014  | UPDATED: 09:03, 19 February 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562555/Labours-child-sex-apologists-How-three-partys-senior-figures-campaigned-vile-paedophile-group-probed-police-abusing-children-industrial-scale.html#ixzz2tlCL4nRL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Appearing in the pages of a Left-wing magazine called Rights, it was, by any account, an extraordinary letter.

Written by one Mike Morten, who lived in London and described himself as 'Both a Paedophile and Gay', the letter complained that laws forbidding him from having sex with children ‘interfere with my life and civil liberties’.

‘Consensual sex between adults and children is simply people of different age groups being nice to each other,’ it argued.
Morten then criticised recent newspaper articles which had described perpetrators of child sex offences as ‘molesters’.
( all this from a Gay Paedophile )

‘This is a loaded and pejorative term,’ he declared. ‘It’s a totally inaccurate description of us, and a put-down, in much the same way that “pansy” is a put-down of gays and “n*****” a put-down of blacks.’

I rest my case.

Last edited by Puriel on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 2 Empty Re: labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:06 pm

scrat wrote:
Catman wrote:

He really is a vile old man Scrat.

You do a grand job at holding him to account!

cheers
Thanks Phil,

If M'lud had a shred of decency he would offer an apology.

I agree, but he hasn't, i'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 2 Empty Re: labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Catman wrote:
scrat wrote:
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds M'lud.

https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t2594-are-young-black-men-born-to-be-violent-criminals#40698

just as Everyone knows that there is a suspicion of kiddie fiddling in you past and you support some of the radical ideas proposed by perverts.

Perhaps you should just go back to producing propaganda for the BNP,,,,M'lud, at least that would be representing your views honestly.

He really is a vile old man Scrat.

You do a grand job at holding him to account!

cheers

it takes one to know one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:11 pm

scrat wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

To implythat another poster is a paedophile or even that he is "obsessed" by the subject to an "unwholesome or unhealthy" degree really is beyond the pale.

I suggest that you are not looking up at the stars, but down into the slime.

https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t2594-are-young-black-men-born-to-be-violent-criminals#40698

just as Everyone knows that there is a suspicion of kiddie fiddling in you past and you support some of the radical ideas proposed by perverts.

Perhaps you should just go back to producing propaganda for the BNP,,,,M'lud, at least that would be representing your views honestly.

You had better be prepared to back up that filthy, disgusting, totally untrue and serious allegation.

Last edited by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:11 pm

mark these words from a GAY PAEDOPHILE

Consensual sex between adults and children is simply people of different age groups being nice to each other,’ it argued.
Morten then criticised recent newspaper articles which had described perpetrators of child sex offences as ‘molesters’.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Catman wrote:
scrat wrote:
Thanks Phil,

If M'lud had a shred of decency he would offer an apology.

unfortunately M'lud has a long history of cowardice and treachery, his lies and smears are sadly notorious in another place.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Puriel wrote:mark these words from a GAY PAEDOPHILE

Consensual sex between adults and children is simply people of different age groups being nice to each other,’ it argued.

You should be banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:18 pm

scrat wrote:
Catman wrote:

unfortunately M'lud has a long history of cowardice and treachery, his lies and smears are sadly notorious in another place.

So i have read Scrat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:19 pm

Catman wrote:

You should be banned.

For quoting the report in a news article , ffs get a life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:20 pm

scrat wrote:
Catman wrote:

Scrat you really shouldn't be feeding the little troll he is bad enough. Moletrouser is one of the best posters around anyone including us left wingers can see that. Poor form you are winding to cause trouble.

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:20 pm

And still no word from the Labour supporters of why they are not demanding the party make clear and transparent investigations and explanations of their support for paedophile groups and apologize for said support even if it was given in innocence and ignorance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Puriel wrote:
Catman wrote:

You should be banned.

You've broken the header rule for a start.

Back to top Go down

sphinx wrote:And still no word from the Labour supporters of why they are not demanding the party make clear and transparent investigations and explanations of their support for paedophile groups and apologize for said support even if it was given in innocence and ignorance.

can you wait till hell freezes over ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Catman wrote:

You should be banned.

Is this your total purpose in life to get anyone banned who you don't think is close enough to your bile ridden spoutings. Please deal with the posts not the posters this is outrageous behaviour.

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Phoenix wrote:
scrat wrote:

Scrat you really shouldn't be feeding the little troll he is bad enough. Moletrouser is one of the best posters around anyone including us left wingers can see that. Poor form you are winding to cause trouble.

Shut it Drinky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:24 pm

Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:

as self appointed site admin can you point out which part of the headline is not allowed ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Puriel wrote:
sphinx wrote:And still no word from the Labour supporters of why they are not demanding the party make clear and transparent investigations and explanations of their support for paedophile groups and apologize for said support even if it was given in innocence and ignorance.

I am beginning to wonder if I am typing in invisible ink .................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Puriel wrote:
Catman wrote:

as self appointed site admin can you point out which part of the headline is not allowed ?

I think Ben explained the rules in the announcements section, which you read and then broke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:27 pm

scrat wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

To implythat another poster is a paedophile or even that he is "obsessed" by the subject to an "unwholesome or unhealthy" degree really is beyond the pale.

I suggest that you are not looking up at the stars, but down into the slime.

The attempts at character assassination to divert from the thread is appallingly bad form Scrat. This blatant libel about another decent poster and McCalpine who was cleared in every sense is despicable.

I am having serious doubts about this forum if this is the way you deal with anyone who does not share a left wing view.

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:28 pm

Phoenix wrote:
scrat wrote:

Are you referring to Puerile, he's only a thickcunt, don't be too harsh, as for M'lud, he gets down and dirty with the rest of us, the fact that he's now been exposed as a coward, a liar, a traitor and a hypocrite was simply a matter of inevitability.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:28 pm

sphinx wrote:
Puriel wrote:

I am beginning to wonder if I am typing in invisible ink .................

there are none so blind as those that cannot see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:29 pm

Phoenix wrote:
scrat wrote:

The attempts at character assassination to divert from the thread is appallingly bad form Scrat. This blatant libel about another decent poster and McCalpine who was cleared in every sense is despicable.

I am having serious doubts about this forum if this is the way you deal with anyone who does not share a left wing view.

lol! 

The mask slips ever so slightly.
Wanker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:

I think Ben explained the rules in the announcements section, which you read and then broke.

I think it is clear you are the most guilty of rule breaking and fermenting trouble on here. I am stopping posting for a while not because of your foul mouth but because I don't want to be associated with such behaviour masquerading as decent left wing thought.

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:

the rules change daily ,it is hard to keep up with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Catman wrote:

I think it is clear you are the most guilty of rule breaking and fermenting trouble on here. I am stopping posting for a while not because of your foul mouth but because I don't want to be associated with such behaviour masquerading as decent left wing thought.

You are stopping posting for a while because your mask is slipping, and when it does your ass is history!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:41 pm

getting back on topic which is about three senior Labourites and their agenda on supporting and encouraging Paedophiles

Documents found by Mail show link between Left-wing and paedophiles
Harriet Harman, Jack Dromey and Patricia Hewitt held senior positions at National Council for Civil Liberties before rising to top of the Labour party
The NCCL was an 'affiliate' of the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), whose members may have abused children on an 'industrial scale'
Paperwork reveals NCCL helped lobby Parliament for the age of sexual consent to be cut to as low as ten and

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:43 pm

So if the Labour supporters are not explaining why they are not demanding explanations and apologies from their party does that mean that in reality they all secretly support Labours support for paedophile groups seeking to normalize sexual contact with children?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:01 pm

sphinx wrote:So if the Labour supporters are not explaining why they are not demanding explanations and apologies from their party does that mean that in reality they all secretly support Labours support for paedophile groups seeking to normalize sexual contact with children?

the LW are like cultists they will never admit to being wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Puriel wrote:getting back on topic which is about three senior Labourites and their agenda on supporting and encouraging Paedophiles

Harriet Harman, Jack Dromey and Patricia Hewitt held senior positions at National Council for Civil Liberties before rising to top of the Labour party
The NCCL was an 'affiliate' of the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), whose members may have abused children on an 'industrial scale'
Paperwork reveals NCCL helped lobby Parliament for the age of sexual consent to be cut to as low as ten and

Surely you did not intend the loony Left in this forum to address the topic seriously, did you?

Scrat, the proven liar, cheat, fraudster and post fiddler, reacted in his usual diversionary manner by dragging up yet again the old and thoroughly discredited lie about Lord MacAlpine and then, when that clearly was not working out for him, accusing myself and another poster of being paedophiles.

Were he the sort of person that anyone took in the slightest seriously or regarded as even the most insignificant of threats, I might even have been annoyed.

I would imagine that even his mentors, the professional Labour liars Whelan and MacBride, must despair of him. Utterly bloody useless is the description that springs immediately to mind...though for some, I suppose, he offers some sort of perverted entertainment value.

Naturally, Scrat was backed up by that so-called "militant homosexual" and the forum's resident idiot Catweazle...the whingeing, whining, foot-stamping and infantile moron who bores everyone to racking sobs about his sexuality and then squeals like a stuck pig whenever anyone else dares to mention it.

Perhaps he is of the Jewish faith. If so, all I can think is that the Rabbi threw the wrong bit into the garbage bin after his circumcision.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Puriel wrote:getting back on topic which is about three senior Labourites and their agenda on supporting and encouraging Paedophiles

NCCl was renamed " Liberty "................good choice of name considering
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Phoenix wrote:
scrat wrote:

Well, it appears that Ben has ridden in on his white horse and deleted the evidence, so which way will your serious doubts swing now?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Surely you did not intend the loony Left in this forum to address the topic seriously, did you?

its called living in hope

Scrat, the proven liar, cheat, fraudster and post fiddler, reacted in his usual diversionary manner by dragging up yet again the old and thoroughly discredited lie about Lord MacAlpine and then, when that clearly was not working out for him, accusing myself and another poster of being paedophiles.

Were he the sort of person that anyone took in the slightest seriously or regarded as even the most insignificant of threats, I might even have been annoyed.

I would imagine that even his mentors, the professional Labour liars Whelan and MacBride, must despair of him. Utterly bloody useless is the description that springs immediately to mind...though for some, I suppose, he offers some sort of  perverted entertainment value.

Naturally, Scrat was backed up by that so-called "militant homosexual" and the forum's resident idiot Catweazle...the whingeing, whining, foot-stamping and infantile moron who bores everyone to racking sobs about his sexuality and then squeals like a stuck pig whenever anyone else dares to mention it.
cannot comment on Catty he has the sites Dons protection
Perhaps he is of the Jewish faith. If so, all I can think is that the Rabbi threw the wrong bit into the garbage bin after his circumcision.
scrat could be described as a bit of a foreskin

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Catman wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

lol! 

Wanker.

Why do you not totter along and do something more appropriate to your abilities...such as masquerading as a dog turd in the gutter. You appear to have plenty of experience.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:42 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Catman wrote:

lol! 

Wanker.

Why do you not totter along and do something more appropriate to your abilities...such as masquerading as a dog turd in the gutter. You appear to have plenty of experience.

fuck off you stupid old hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Scrat, the proven liar, cheat, fraudster and post fiddler, reacted in his usual diversionary manner by dragging up yet again the old and thoroughly discredited lie about Lord MacAlpine and then, when that clearly was not working out for him,

I would imagine that even his mentors, the professional Labour liars Whelan and MacBride, must despair of him. Utterly bloody useless is the description that springs immediately to mind...though for some, I suppose, he offers some sort of  perverted entertainment value.

I have edited this out M'lud "accusing myself and another poster of being paedophiles"

As it appears the forum host has deleted the offending article!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Deflections cannot hide these atrocities committed by Labour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:55 pm

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I am sorry. I am deeply humiliated and contrite. I am distraught. I am bereft. My tears of misery and sorrow know no bounds.

So, I will apologise unreservedly....to dog turds.

No self-respecting dog turd should suffer the disgraceful insult of being likened to a piece of filth like you.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:00 pm

scrat wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Scrat, the proven liar, cheat, fraudster and post fiddler, reacted in his usual diversionary manner by dragging up yet again the old and thoroughly discredited lie about Lord MacAlpine and then, when that clearly was not working out for him,

I have edited this out M'lud "accusing myself and another poster of being paedophiles"

Not before I had taken copies of everything that was relevant, he didn't.

I take it that you do realise that accusing someone of paedophilia can constitute a criminal as well as a civil offence? Or that internet anonymity is no longer as "anonymous" as it once was.

Well done.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Catman wrote:

I am sorry. I am deeply humiliated and contrite. I am distraught. I am bereft. My tears of misery and sorrow know no bounds.

No self-respecting dog turd should suffer the disgraceful insult of being likened to a piece of filth like you.

Someone should do the world a favour and kick you down your septic tank, you vile RW scumbag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
scrat wrote:

I take it that you do realise that accusing someone of paedophilia can constitute a criminal as well as a civil offence? Or that internet anonymity is no longer as "anonymous" as it once was.

Well done.

best to COPY posts on here as there is so much altering , mis-quoting and the dictorial deleting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Puriel wrote:How three of the party's most senior figures campaigned for a vile paedophile group now being probed by police for 'abusing children on an industrial scale'

By Guy Adams

PUBLISHED: 23:32, 18 February 2014  | UPDATED: 09:03, 19 February 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562555/Labours-child-sex-apologists-How-three-partys-senior-figures-campaigned-vile-paedophile-group-probed-police-abusing-children-industrial-scale.html#ixzz2tlCL4nRL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Appearing in the pages of a Left-wing magazine called Rights, it was, by any account, an extraordinary letter.

Written by one Mike Morten, who lived in London and described himself as 'Both a Paedophile and Gay', the letter complained that laws forbidding him from having sex with children ‘interfere with my life and civil liberties’.

‘Consensual sex between adults and children is simply people of different age groups being nice to each other,’ it argued.

‘This is a loaded and pejorative term,’ he declared. ‘It’s a totally inaccurate description of us, and a put-down, in much the same way that “pansy” is a put-down of gays and “n*****” a put-down of blacks.’

I rest my case.

So after these revelations,combined with the general sickness that is left wingism who in their right mind would vote for & support Labour?

Still I suppose I'll never know the answer to that question because I am not a raving paedophile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Someone should do the world a favour and kick you down your septic tank, you vile RW scumbag.

I'm reserving that particular spot for you, Catvomit.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I object to the term 'septic tank ' being used as this is a derogatory remark about our American cousins.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Puriel wrote:
Catman wrote:

I object to the term 'septic tank ' being used as this is a derogatory remark about our American cousins.

I just call mine the "sh*t pit." It's best to be ultra careful with terminology these days; whatever you say is bound to "offend" somebody or another.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:48 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Puriel wrote:

not surprised that you would use a quote from a fellow pervert.

Suspect 

THE only reason that I can assume that both "Putrid" and "NoTrousers" are so openly and happily libelling various people on here today...

IS THAT neither of them has any actual money or worthwhile assets to their names !!
SO they don't have anything to worry about losing the day somebody finally ups and sues them.   lol!

Oh, boy...would you be surprised!

And perhaps you hadn't noticed, but your little Left Wing playmates are the ones who have been doing the libelling.

However, I graciously excuse your deficiency in the art of comprehension on the grounds of semi-literacy.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
scrat wrote:

Well done.
I will support you fully should you wish to pursue this matter in a court of law.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:56 pm

scrat wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Well done.
I will support you fully should you wish to pursue this matter in a court of law.

That would be somewhat difficult for you from the defendant's bench.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
scrat wrote:

can I throw Eggs at him outside the court ?

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
scrat wrote:

I think you might have got the wrong end of the stick again, M'lud!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Please stop calling one another pedophiles, please.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next