NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Labour FUND Paedophile Group With Taxpayers Money?

2 posters

Go down

Did Labour FUND Paedophile Group With Taxpayers Money? Empty Did Labour FUND Paedophile Group With Taxpayers Money?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:13 pm

3rd March 2014

A vile paedophile group with links to senior Labour politicians was funded with huge amounts of taxpayers' money, it has emerged.

The Paedophile Information Exchange was allegedly given £70,000 by the Home Office between 1977 and 1980 - the equivalent today of about £400,000.

Yesterday, a former Home Office worker revealed that Jim Callaghan's Labour government and Margaret Thatcher's Conservative administration, which took over in 1979, may have provided funding for PIE.

The whistleblower said senior civil servant Clifford Hindley, who was head of the Home Office's voluntary services unit, signed off a three year grant for £35,000 in 1980.

He has told police he saw the paperwork and the grant was a renewal - suggesting a similar amount had been given to the group in 1977 under the previous Labour government.

Mr Hindley, a classics, philosophy and theology graduate who studied at Oxford and Cambridge, apparently had an obsessive academic interest in gay relationships between men and boys.

He was an assistant secretary at the Home Office, where he oversaw 'co-ordination of government action in relation to voluntary services and funding of certain voluntary organisations'.

The VSU was in the section responsible for 'community programmes'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2571632/Home-Office-gave-Paedophile-Information-Exchange-70-000-Group-allegedly-given-taxpayers-money-1977-1980.html#ixzz2uuPkk6gD

Back to top Go down

Did Labour FUND Paedophile Group With Taxpayers Money? Empty Re: Did Labour FUND Paedophile Group With Taxpayers Money?

Post by Fred Bloggs Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 pm

It seem to me the lefties on here at least don't care. They would vote for anyone involved in it full stop. Clearly moral judgements take second place to winning.
Fred Bloggs
Fred Bloggs
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Did Labour FUND Paedophile Group With Taxpayers Money? Empty Re: Did Labour FUND Paedophile Group With Taxpayers Money?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Yesterday, a former Home Office worker revealed that Jim Callaghan's Labour government and Margaret Thatcher's Conservative administration, which took over in 1979, may have provided funding for PIE.

Get over yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Bloggs Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Sassy wrote:Yesterday, a former Home Office worker revealed that Jim Callaghan's Labour government and Margaret Thatcher's Conservative administration, which took over in 1979, may have provided funding for PIE.

Get over yourself.

They haven't come up with the evidence yet. I might add that Harperson and Hewitt at least are bang to rights. That's the deputy leaderof your party. Proves you'd vote for anyone with a Labour rosette.
Fred Bloggs
Fred Bloggs
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Fred Bloggs wrote:It seem to me the lefties on here at least don't care. They would vote for anyone involved in it full stop. Clearly moral judgements take second place to winning.

Typical Daily Mail spin on that one Fred. You see, this is alleged to have happened over a period of time also from 1979 to 1983 but you only care about the Labour years which just goes to show that for you this is nothing more than a political issue and that you care nothing for the youngsters who may have been victims in all this.

Typical Tory attitude really.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Desperate Fred, very very desperate. And not in the least factual, but that never did worry you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Fred Bloggs wrote:
Sassy wrote:Yesterday, a former Home Office worker revealed that Jim Callaghan's Labour government and Margaret Thatcher's Conservative administration, which took over in 1979, may have provided funding for PIE.

Get over yourself.

They haven't come up with the evidence yet. I might add that Harperson and Hewitt at least are bang to rights. That's the deputy leaderof your party. Proves you'd vote for anyone with a Labour rosette.

What about Leon Brittan, the Home Office Minister in Thatcher's government who refused to ban PIE and said they had every right to campaign on their beliefs.
That's him that didn't act on Scotland Yard reports that were given to him and now for some strange reason they can't be found.

Dodgy Tories right enough.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:56 pm

I wonder who that Conservative woman MP was who has been accused of abusing a boy at Elm House?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Get over yourself.

Yes, it's in the article Sassy - seems they signed a repeat payment off by accident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Get over yourself.

Yes, it's in the article Sassy - seems they signed a repeat payment off by accident.

lol! 

Did Brittan lose the Scotland Yard reports by accident as well?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Bloggs Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Actually Leon Brittan does have a bad reputation not sure or not it was earned or not. The difference is I wouldn't support him if evidence as clear as that putting Harman and Hewit in the frame was supplied. I have moral values that surpass a need to win a seat.

I have never defended the indefensible that is the speciality of the lefties on here.
Fred Bloggs
Fred Bloggs
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Fred Bloggs wrote:Actually Leon Brittan does have a bad reputation not sure or not it was earned or not. The difference is I wouldn't support him if evidence as clear as that putting Harman and Hewit in the frame was supplied. I have moral values that surpass a need to win a seat.

I have never defended the indefensible that is the speciality of the lefties on here.

No, you don't, and you as much as said so on this very forum.

The evidence against Brittan is as great as what has been presented against Harman, Dromey or Hewit. You just want it to be for your own political ends - just like the Daily Mail.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:32 pm

Sassy wrote:I wonder who that Conservative woman MP was who has been accused of abusing a boy at Elm House?

Hey! I was young and she fixed my erection problems.  ::sexbnan: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Yep, that just about says it all. Well done for showing your true colours. Abuse of a young boy by an adult woman with adult men holding him down is something you find funny. Sick, really truly sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Bloggs Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:13 pm

Sassy wrote:Yep, that just about says it all.   Well done for showing your true colours.   Abuse of a young boy by an adult woman with adult men holding him down is something you find funny.   Sick, really truly sick.

And yet you defend Paedo sympathisers me thinks you are being disingenuous again. They hold top positions in the Labour party you know the party the one you support.

Fred Bloggs
Fred Bloggs
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down