NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minister in Tony Blair’s government among group of men suspected of abusing children at home run by paedophile

2 posters

Go down

Minister in Tony Blair’s government among group of men suspected of abusing children at home run by paedophile Empty Minister in Tony Blair’s government among group of men suspected of abusing children at home run by paedophile

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:39 am

One of Tony Blair’s ministers was among a group of men suspected of sexually abusing children at a home run by a convicted paedophile.

But the probe was halted soon after an ex-social services boss told police of his alleged evening visits in the early 1980s.

Official documents seen by the Daily Mirror during a 16-month investigation reveal former residents told detectives that a group of paedophiles attacked children in a private flat in the home.

But two former Lambeth social services employees involved in the case suspect a cover-up because experienced detective Clive Driscoll was removed from the investigation and given other duties.

One, a former manager who alerted police in 1998, said: “One wonders why Scotland Yard would be so desperate to stop it being investigated.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tony-blair-minister-former-pms-3468050#ixzz30AGAzbsE

It’s time someone in authority took responsibility for all this stuff and did something about fully investigating all these stories instead of leaving it to newspapers to do it and publish reports that offer no real answers.
It’s disgusting and doing nothing is as bad as being involved in these awful acts against vulnerable young children that they are supposed to look after.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Minister in Tony Blair’s government among group of men suspected of abusing children at home run by paedophile Empty Re: Minister in Tony Blair’s government among group of men suspected of abusing children at home run by paedophile

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:09 pm

It's getting bloody ridiculous, the police have had enough time to look into Elm House by now, this on top, someone should be put in charge of dealing with the whole sorry mess.

Back to top Go down

Minister in Tony Blair’s government among group of men suspected of abusing children at home run by paedophile Empty Re: Minister in Tony Blair’s government among group of men suspected of abusing children at home run by paedophile

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Have a look into Dunblane and links to labour peados.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Have a look into Dunblane and links to labour peados.....

If you think that was just about Labour paedos, I would remind you that the Dunblane murders happened in 1996 under the Tories watch. Witnesses reporting seeing ministerial cars arriving at the boarding school where the abuse was alleged to have taken place could surely only be carrying Tory ministers in that case. One of those named who was not a minister was a personal friend of Malcolm Rifkind and Michael Forsyth was the Tory minister who appointed Lord Cullen to conduct the inquiry into what took place. The allegation that all that is linked to Hamilton and he was murdered for it is ridiculous.
I don't care which party these people come from or whether they are right left or centre because anyone found abusing children in schools, in care homes or wherever, should be strung up by the balls and thrown in prison to rot and I'm sure we can both agree on that.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:operation ore......

What about it Victor?

I've got to go out for a while but I'll be back quite soon and I'll read it then.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

What about it Victor?

I've got to go out for a while but I'll be back quite soon and I'll read it then.

why was it "buried" for 70 years???

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:51 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

What about it Victor?

why was it "buried" for 70 years???

It's not this D Notice nonsense again is it Victor? Surely not!
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:54 pm

it was "sealed" for 70 years by the lord chief justice....

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:56 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:it was "sealed" for 70 years by the lord chief justice....

What was sealed? There's loads of information about Operation Ore even in Wiki.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:00 pm

yeah but not about the names that were in it....its existance is no secret...its contents however......

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:04 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:yeah but not about the names that were in it....its existance is no secret...its contents however......

But there were loads of convictions and loads of false arrests. So where does this 70 years thing kick in and why is all this relevant to what Blair may have done or not done? Have you got a link to a responsible article on this?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Have a look into Dunblane and links to labour peados.....

If you think that was just about Labour paedos, I would remind you that the Dunblane murders happened in 1996 under the Tories watch. Witnesses reporting seeing ministerial cars arriving at the boarding school where the abuse was alleged to have taken place could surely only be carrying Tory ministers in that case. One of those named who was not a minister was a personal friend of Malcolm Rifkind and Michael Forsyth was the Tory minister who appointed Lord Cullen to conduct the inquiry into what took place. The allegation that all that is linked to Hamilton and he was murdered for it is ridiculous.
I don't care which party these people come from or whether they are right left or centre because anyone found abusing children in schools, in care homes or wherever, should be strung up by the balls and thrown in prison to rot and I'm sure we can both agree on that.

Well said Irn, im just not into this cheap point scoring either, as you say...anyone regardless of political stance,found participating in this vile molestation stuff should bloody rot in prison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down