NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

+4
gerber
Fred Moletrousers
scrat
Phoenix
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 3 Empty labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

How three of the party's most senior figures campaigned for a vile paedophile group now being probed by police for 'abusing children on an industrial scale'

By Guy Adams

PUBLISHED: 23:32, 18 February 2014  | UPDATED: 09:03, 19 February 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562555/Labours-child-sex-apologists-How-three-partys-senior-figures-campaigned-vile-paedophile-group-probed-police-abusing-children-industrial-scale.html#ixzz2tlCL4nRL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Appearing in the pages of a Left-wing magazine called Rights, it was, by any account, an extraordinary letter.

Written by one Mike Morten, who lived in London and described himself as 'Both a Paedophile and Gay', the letter complained that laws forbidding him from having sex with children ‘interfere with my life and civil liberties’.

‘Consensual sex between adults and children is simply people of different age groups being nice to each other,’ it argued.
Morten then criticised recent newspaper articles which had described perpetrators of child sex offences as ‘molesters’.
( all this from a Gay Paedophile )

‘This is a loaded and pejorative term,’ he declared. ‘It’s a totally inaccurate description of us, and a put-down, in much the same way that “pansy” is a put-down of gays and “n*****” a put-down of blacks.’

I rest my case.

Last edited by Puriel on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 3 Empty Re: labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Please stop calling one another pedophiles, please.

Neither myself or Moley has called anyone a Paedophile , it is Scrat who is demanding to call himself a paedophile.

he does have the right to come out of the closet though.

Back to top Go down

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 3 Empty Re: labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:05 pm

Puriel wrote:

Neither myself or Moley has called anyone a Paedophile , it is Scrat who is demanding to call himself a paedophile.

I'm not in the mood to sort through the tangle of weeds this thread has become -- IN GENERAL, DO NOT CALL ONE ANOTHER PEDOPHILES. Please.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Puriel wrote:

I'm not in the mood to sort through the tangle of weeds this thread has become -- IN GENERAL, DO NOT CALL ONE ANOTHER PEDOPHILES. Please.
You will point to a post in which I have called another poster a paedophile, it is Puerile that is jesting about the rape and abuse of children.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Puriel wrote:

Again grow up and try debating!

Good luck

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Puriel wrote:

And I am not in the mood to take this crap from Scrat any longer.

He has openly stated, in this thread, that I have been suspected of "kiddie fiddling." That, in this country, is paedophilia.

I have accused absolutely no-one of such a thing and I bloody well resent the implication that we have been "calling each other paedophiles."

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Puriel wrote:

you are Right Ben , the one who has declared himself a Paedophile is this Gay fella in the OP.

Written by one Mike Morten, who lived in London and described himself as 'Both a Paedophile and Gay', the letter complained that laws forbidding him from having sex with children ‘interfere with my life and civil liberties’.

‘Consensual sex between adults and children is simply people of different age groups being nice to each other,’ it argued.
Morten then criticised recent newspaper articles which had described perpetrators of child sex offences as ‘molesters’.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Oh, boy...would you be surprised!

And perhaps you hadn't noticed, but your little Left Wing playmates are the ones who have been doing the libelling.

However, I graciously excuse your deficiency in the art of comprehension on the grounds of semi-literacy.
 lol! 

YOU really are one illiterate fuckwit loser with no assets to his name, Molesy...

YOUR missus the one with all the property, is she !

My "missus" died of cancer only a few months ago, you filthy, disgusting Australian prick.

Now celebrate THAT with your manic use of capitals and childish LOL smilies.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:14 pm

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 3 Wtf18 Can't everyone just drop it?

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

He has openly stated, in this thread, that I have been suspected of "kiddie fiddling." That, in this country, is paedophilia.

I have accused absolutely no-one of such a thing and I bloody well resent the implication that we have been "calling each other paedophiles."

If you're so angry then pursue the matter M'lud, puerile has a long term obsession with calling posters paedos, don't just waffle on about it, do something about it, once and for all!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

If he has said it Me Lord then he is wrong to and to go to such lengths is also pathetic to attack a poster to call them such a disgusting thing, I even understand your annoyance, but is it worth it, just to see countless more bickering?
You are better than that and a voice of reason

Which brings me to Bee, stop being so abusive all the time to others

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:17 pm

scrat wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

If you're so angry then pursue the matter M'lud, puerile has a long term obsession with calling posters paedos, don't just waffle on about it, do something about it, once and for all!

For goodness sake drop it, what are you hoping to achieve here, people banned?
I thought you were all for free speech and you are not innocent either here Chap.

In other words go back to what you do best with debating

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:19 pm

feelthelove wrote:labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 3 Wtf18 Can't everyone just drop it?
We have an opportunity to clear this matter up, is it right and proper for a poster to continually call a poster a paedo, just because they're aware that admin will simply delete it.

Children are being raped and abused, and yet the word paedo is bandied about on here as if it signifies nothing.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:22 pm

scrat wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Would you care to go through all my posts to substantiate that. I thought not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:26 pm

scrat wrote:
feelthelove wrote:labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 3 Wtf18 Can't everyone just drop it?
We have an opportunity to clear this matter up, is it right and proper for a poster to continually call a poster a paedo, just because they're aware that admin will simply delete it.

Children are being raped and abused, and yet the word paedo is bandied about on here as if it signifies nothing.

No of course it's not. We've been here on various forums before and the use of paedo as an insult is pretty universally unacceptable. So everyone, please stop it.

Out of order, big time labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 3 Angry_20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:32 pm

feelthelove wrote:
scrat wrote:

No of course it's not. We've been here on various forums before and the use of paedo as an insult is pretty universally unacceptable. So everyone, please stop it.

Out of order, big time labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 3 Angry_20

::alahoo:: 

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Still no condemnation of the Paedophiles and supporters in the OP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:11 pm

scrat wrote:

I agree with you Scrat, nobody should be calling anyone 'paedos' , it's the lowest of the low insult to use, it's done on many forums, often when the one saying that has nothing just even an ounce more productive has to say, I understand things get heated and we will most likely sling the mud back, we can even enjoy and laugh at some insults, but not that.

Come on guys ffs you can't be here for debate or chat if that's what you bring to the table.

It should not be tolerated man, Ben is correct to stamp that shit out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:28 pm

why will the LW not condemn the Paedophiles ?

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:

I agree with you Scrat, nobody should be calling anyone 'paedos' , it's the lowest of the low insult to use, it's done on many forums, often when the one saying that has nothing just  even an ounce more productive has to say, I understand things get heated and we will most likely sling the mud back, we can even enjoy and laugh at some insults, but not that.

Come on guys ffs you can't be here for debate or chat if that's what you bring to the table.

Hi JD, it's only the thickcunt D'uh werrrrrrm (Puerile) trying to cause trouble because IAF is quiet.

I would not have reacted to his goading, but M'lud had to sling his oar in, of course M'lud probably didn't see Puerile's early post, but none the less M'lud jumped the gun and made a complete fool of himself.

Calling a poster a paedo is completely unacceptable, it devalues the abuse that children are suffering, Ben is right to address the issue but he could of stamped it out by simply warning Puerile about his behaviour.

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Oh, boy...would you be surprised!

And perhaps you hadn't noticed, but your little Left Wing playmates are the ones who have been doing the libelling.

However, I graciously excuse your deficiency in the art of comprehension on the grounds of semi-literacy.
 lol! 

YOU really are one illiterate fuckwit loser with no assets to his name, Molesy...

You know what Bee...i used to have a bit of respect for you...not any more...not after that post, in particular that last line.
you foul little man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:32 pm

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I agree with you Scrat, nobody should be calling anyone 'paedos' , it's the lowest of the low insult to use, it's done on many forums, often when the one saying that has nothing just  even an ounce more productive has to say, I understand things get heated and we will most likely sling the mud back, we can even enjoy and laugh at some insults, but not that.

Hi JD, it's only the thickcunt D'uh werrrrrrm (Puerile) trying to cause trouble because IAF is quiet.

I would not have reacted to his goading, but M'lud had to sling his oar in, of course M'lud probably didn't see Puerile's early post, but none the less M'lud jumped the gun and made a complete fool of himself.

Calling a poster a paedo is completely unacceptable, it devalues the abuse that children are suffering, Ben is right to address the issue but he could of stamped it out by simply warning Puerile about his behaviour.

Hi Scrat and you're quite right, we are a tolerant bunch as is Ben, you're only standing up to what is unacceptable , most things float here and we have much light hearted as well as serious debates here, but we do not need this spamming bullshit interrupting this forum as some elsewhere won't be happy till they pull this forum in the gutter.

This is a great forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:44 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
 lol! 

You know what Bee...i used to have a bit of respect for you...not any more...not after that post, in particular that last line.
you foul little man.

Victor I am sure Bee wouldn't know the reason why you have lost respect for him  Sad Bee, Fred lost his wife recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:49 pm

scrat wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I already have. And don't use what another poster has or has not said in the past as a some sort of idiotic excuse for calling me a bloody paedophile. That is the one thing that I am not going to take from anyone in this forum, including low life scum like yourself who resort to that sort of tactic because they are utterly incapable of debating properly on serious subjects.

I was initially under the impression that this place was supposed to be somewhere morally and intellectually superior to other forums. Is it hell. Anyone not conforming to its politics is harassed and hounded until they leave. It is infested with the likes of you, that vile, foul-mouthed, repulsive creature Catman and that knuckle-dragging, semi-literate Australian prat Beekeeper, all posturing and preening yourselves on your Left wing "standards" while dragging decent Left wing posters - and there are many in this forum - down into the stinking gutter with you.

People like you have wrecked other forums in the past with your childish antics and manic obsessions, and I have little doubt that you'll wreck this one too.

I can only offer Ben my sympathy.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:

Hi Scrat and you're quite right,  we are a tolerant bunch as is Ben, you're only standing up to what is unacceptable , most things float here and we have much light hearted as well as serious debates here, but we do not need this spamming bullshit interrupting this forum as some elsewhere won't be happy till they pull this forum in the gutter.

This is a great forum.

Joy, you and I have had issues in the past - serious ones. But since those days, I like to think that we have acted like adults and that we now debate and treat each other will mutual respect, even if we do bandy a few naughty words occasionally.

In my book, you're one of the decent majority in here. It's a great shame that some of the others didn't grow up.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hi Scrat and you're quite right,  we are a tolerant bunch as is Ben, you're only standing up to what is unacceptable , most things float here and we have much light hearted as well as serious debates here, but we do not need this spamming bullshit interrupting this forum as some elsewhere won't be happy till they pull this forum in the gutter.

This is a great forum.

Joy, you and I have had issues in the past - serious ones. But since those days, I like to think that we have acted like adults and that we now debate and treat each other will mutual respect, even if we do bandy a few naughty words occasionally.

In my book, you're one of the decent majority in here. It's a great shame that some of the others didn't grow up.

I agree Ed, I completely second what you say as to how we were, and the respective of each other now, and course our occasional delightful use words!...

But I see things coming from a few directions, but much of it does seem to stem from Dean' crew...Durham?..and Drinky did seem intent constantly being more than naughty, but Durham is going well OTT Ed...

I know he is not you're responsibility Ed, but he is not here for debate or chat.

But I think you're one of the decent on the right, just as you say of me, I e thought that for a while now , a long way from where we where!

But I would say your one of the Right I would like to see stay, many of us are now all old school , and I can count on one hand the amount of posters who I wish were not here!..not that all those are here!

I hope things can settle down and it would be nice...if possible to see you and Scrat regain some of that respect you had for each other, you were both great to watch in some debates  Laughing 

It would be nice if you both did get back to that, I would be chuffed  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:09 pm

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

This is an extract from your post, you fucking liar:

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds M'lud.

https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t2594-are-young-black-men-born-to-be-violent-criminals#40698

just as Everyone knows that there is a suspicion of kiddie fiddling in you past and you support some of the radical ideas proposed by perverts.

Perhaps you should just go back to producing propaganda for the BNP,,,,M'lud, at least that would be representing your views honestly.

I did not "stick my oar in" - I responded to a direct, clearly-worded, vile and libellous allegation by you, for absolutely no reason and without any form of provocation, that I had been under suspicion for "kiddie fiddling" and supporting the "radical ideas proposed by perverts."

I have not made "a complete fool of yourself", you scum; you have proved yourself to be everything that has been said of you: A liar, a cheat and a fraud.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:13 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
 lol! 

you foul little man.

Perhaps he didn't know Victor? I can only hope so, otherwise..... He really is low.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:15 pm

eddie wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

you foul little man.

Perhaps he didn't know Victor? I can only hope so, otherwise..... He really is low.

Tbh I thought that as well, I know Bee can hit back, but IMHO I don't think he would ever stoop that low, I couldn't see it.

I really don't think he knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I agree Ed, I completely second what you say as to how we were, and the respective of each other now, and course our occasional delightful use words!...

But I see things coming from a few directions, but much of it does seem to stem from Dean' crew...Durham?..and Drinky did seem intent constantly being more than naughty, but Durham is going well OTT Ed...

I know he is not you're responsibility Ed, but he is not here for debate or chat.

But I think you're one of the decent on the right, just as you say of me, I e thought that for a while now , a long way from where we where!

But I would say your one of the Right I would like to see stay, many of us are now all old school , and I can count on one hand the amount of posters who I wish were not here!..not that all those are here!

I hope things can settle down and it would be nice...if possible to see you and Scrat regain some of that respect you had for each other, you were both great to watch in some debates  Laughing 

I would have liked that too, Joy, but this is something which I'm not going to forget or to forgive.

I'm sick and tired of being hammered by association for something which other posters in other forums might or might not have said.

I was enjoying some quite serious discussions in a couple of threads before this latest obscene insult; now the only reason that I do not intend to delete my account is because it would give the three moronic stooges some sort of perverted satisfaction - and I'm not about to accommodate them in that.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Frankly that's me to. Good bye
I've seen nothing but the most heinous bigotry on here. From the left!!!!

Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
scrat wrote:

https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t2594-are-young-black-men-born-to-be-violent-criminals#40698

just as Everyone knows that there is a suspicion of kiddie fiddling in you past and you support some of the radical ideas proposed by perverts.

Perhaps you should just go back to producing propaganda for the BNP,,,,M'lud, at least that would be representing your views honestly.

I did not "stick my oar in" - I responded to a direct, clearly-worded, vile and libellous allegation by you, for absolutely no reason and without any form of provocation, that I had been under suspicion for "kiddie fiddling" and supporting the "radical ideas proposed by perverts."

I have not made "a complete fool of yourself", you scum; you have proved yourself to be everything that has been said of you: A liar, a cheat and a fraud.
You slung your oar in M'lud, when you defended puerile and ranted at me for calling his obsession with paedophilia unwholesome and unhealthy, I then posted the link to his post which proved your hypocrisy, now man up and apologise or do one!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:27 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I would have liked that too, Joy, but this is something which I'm not going to forget or to forgive.

I'm sick and tired of being hammered by association for something which other posters in other forums might or might not have said.

I was enjoying some quite serious discussions in a couple of threads before this latest obscene insult; now the only reason that I do not intend to delete my account is because it would give the three moronic stooges some sort of perverted satisfaction - and I'm not about to accommodate them in that.

Well I glad you're not packing you're bags ! , from experience and observation of both you and Scrat ,Ed...the both of you do have the maturity, sincerity and strength of character to verbally hand - shake this ...

It's just both of you making that first move?!!, well I really hope it can be done, you've both been through forum wars with each other before just as we had !, would be ashame to see no more of those heated debates between you both !!

Maybe the other way is just to try best to avoid each other till things cool down?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:41 pm

scrat wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

You slung your oar in M'lud, when you defended puerile and ranted at me for calling his obsession with paedophilia unwholesome and unhealthy, I then posted the link to his post which proved your hypocrisy, now man up and apologise or do one!

God, you can lie, can't you? You accused Puriel of being obsessed with paedophilia simply because he asked you whether you had any comment to make on that well known list "The Labour 25."

When I complained - not "ranted" or "stuck my oar in" - but complained, that to say that of any poster was beyond the pale, you accused me - you even named me twice in the same post - of having been under suspicion for kiddie fiddling.

It's there in in black and white, you fucking liar.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:49 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
scrat wrote:

God, you can lie, can't you? You accused Puriel of being obsessed with paedophilia simply because he asked you whether you had any comment to make on that well known list "The Labour 25."

When I complained - not "ranted" or "stuck my oar in" - but complained, that to say that of any poster was beyond the pale, you accused me - you even named me twice in the same post - of having been under suspicion for kiddie fiddling.

You did not stick your oar in you slung it in, the reason I accused Puerile of being obsessed with paedophilia which seemed unwholesome and unhealthy was because he posted, b]just as Everyone knows that there is a suspicion of kiddie fiddling in you past and you support some of the radical ideas proposed by perverts.[/b]

Now you can apologise for accusing me for accusing you of being a paedo!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:56 pm

scrat wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

You did not stick your oar in you slung it in, the reason I accused Puerile of being obsessed with paedophilia which seemed unwholesome and unhealthy was because he posted, b]just as Everyone knows that there is a suspicion of kiddie fiddling in you past and you support some of the radical ideas proposed by perverts.[/b]

Stop lying and read the post exactly as you posted it, you fucking cretin. It was directed at me. I am named as M'Lud both at the beginning of the post and again at the end where you yet again accuse me of being a BNP publicist.

Do you think people are stupid?

You wrote it. You posted it. And you are responsible for it.

And I will apologise to you, you bastard, when hell freezes over.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
scrat wrote:

Stop lying and read the post exactly as you posted it, you fucking cretin. It was directed at me. I am named as M'Lud both at the beginning of the post and again at the end where you yet again accuse me of being a BNP publicist.

The quote was posted by Puerile you stupid oldcunt, who uses that signature? now fuck off back under your rock and don't bother coming back out until you make sense.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:03 pm

scrat wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

The quote was posted by Puerile you stupid oldcunt, who uses that signature? now fuck off back under your rock and don't bother coming back out until you make sense.

Scrat you are done!

You have sunk lower than Catman and that is really really difficult.

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
scrat wrote:

Moley leave it , there is no point in trying to debate with the likes of Scrat and others of his Ilke on here , he feeds on making false accusations , ive watched him do it since the SKY forum. im deleting my account on here as the whole site is rotten to the core. you cannot hope to compete with professional trolls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:06 pm

scrat wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

To implythat another poster is a paedophile or even that he is "obsessed" by the subject to an "unwholesome or unhealthy" degree really is beyond the pale.

I suggest that you are not looking up at the stars, but down into the slime.

Just to be clear, are you quoting what Fred said in another thread, or are you accusing him of being a kiddie fiddler?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Phoenix wrote:
scrat wrote:

Scrat you are done!

You have sunk lower than Catman and that is really really difficult.

For what exposing M'lud as a hypocrite or for exposing Puerile as being obsessed with paedophilia, and/or both?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:09 pm

How many fucking times,,,

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:10 pm

scrat wrote:How many fucking times,,,

Well who said it? It's been removed FFS. Why don't you use inverted commas if you're quoting someone else?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

Just to be clear, are you quoting what Fred said in another thread, or are you accusing him of being a kiddie fiddler?
No I'm quoting what puerile said in a thread posted before M'lud slung his oar in.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:13 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No I'm quoting what puerile said in a thread posted before M'lud slung his oar in.

Well why didn't you say so in the first place? Who did he say it to?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

And who are they then, and why are you having a go at these posters, when you are as equally responsible for posting very nasty abuse on here against the LW!

You are a nasty RW imbecile, so far up your own ass that the sun doesn't shine!

Kick you down your own septic tank, and close the lid imo!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Or even better write "This is what so and so said on the whatsit thread" rather than copying and pasting because the post came across as an accusation of Moletrousers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:16 pm

sphinx wrote:Or even better write "This is what so and so said on the whatsit thread" rather than copying and pasting because the post came across as an accusation of Moletrousers.

It looked like Scrat was saying it himself - because he didn't make it clear he was quoting someone else.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

Well why didn't you say so in the first place? Who did he say it to?
I did, but Ben deleted all the pertaining posts.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:18 pm

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

And who are they then, and why are you having a go at these posters, when you are as equally responsible for posting very nasty abuse on here against the LW!

You are a nasty RW imbecile, so far up your own ass that the sun doesn't shine!
and as we know you are an authority on places where the sun don't shine , in fact a frequent visitor before your illness.
Kick you down your own septic tank, and close the lid imo!  Razz 

and if the LW are reliant on your type ,than they are Doomed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next