NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

+4
gerber
Fred Moletrousers
scrat
Phoenix
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 4 Empty labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

How three of the party's most senior figures campaigned for a vile paedophile group now being probed by police for 'abusing children on an industrial scale'

By Guy Adams

PUBLISHED: 23:32, 18 February 2014  | UPDATED: 09:03, 19 February 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562555/Labours-child-sex-apologists-How-three-partys-senior-figures-campaigned-vile-paedophile-group-probed-police-abusing-children-industrial-scale.html#ixzz2tlCL4nRL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Appearing in the pages of a Left-wing magazine called Rights, it was, by any account, an extraordinary letter.

Written by one Mike Morten, who lived in London and described himself as 'Both a Paedophile and Gay', the letter complained that laws forbidding him from having sex with children ‘interfere with my life and civil liberties’.

‘Consensual sex between adults and children is simply people of different age groups being nice to each other,’ it argued.
Morten then criticised recent newspaper articles which had described perpetrators of child sex offences as ‘molesters’.
( all this from a Gay Paedophile )

‘This is a loaded and pejorative term,’ he declared. ‘It’s a totally inaccurate description of us, and a put-down, in much the same way that “pansy” is a put-down of gays and “n*****” a put-down of blacks.’

I rest my case.

Last edited by Puriel on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 4 Empty Re: labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:23 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well why didn't you say so in the first place? Who did he say it to?
I did, but Ben deleted all the pertaining posts.

Which is why I don't know who Puriel said it to ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum - Page 4 Empty Re: labour scum/paedophile scum/gay scum

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:27 am

Puriel wrote:
Catman wrote:

And who are they then, and why are you having a go at these posters, when you are as equally responsible for posting very nasty abuse on here against the LW!

You are a nasty RW imbecile, so far up your own ass that the sun doesn't shine!
and as we know you are an authority on places where the sun don't shine , in fact a frequent visitor before your illness.
Kick you down your own septic tank, and close the lid imo!  Razz 

and if the LW are reliant on your type ,than they are Doomed.

I for one see you as an ant, when i was a kid in the seventies, we used to pour boiling hot water over ant nests, that was the only way to control ants! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4