NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgement day...

+6
SEXY MAMA
Beekeeper
scrat
Eilzel
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
10 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Judgement day... - Page 12 Empty Judgement day...

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do you believe there will be a judgement day for each and every one of us?...

I mean with all this talk of gays and homophobia God is supposed to love everyone right?...

Amd if he can forgive rapists and murderers for their awful sins,then surely he can 'forgive' a person for being gay surely?

I see a few contradictions in the things folk write.

So are we all going to have our own judgement day and stand in front of God, before he decide ps wether or not we can enter heaven?

I think it's nonsense myself like,  but I do believe in spirits.

Last edited by Joy Division on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 12 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:02 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@HF
hardly the same thing
Evolution is back by Maths and observation, by using its principals we have already cured more disease than Jesus.
SO Unlike Prayer, it has a proven track recorded and there are millions of people every year  that only Live because of its Miracles. The Theory of Evolution has allowed for more 'miracles' that the Church has claimed to have produced over it entire existence.

Almost every vaccine is the product of evolutionary theory.

And there is very little political advantage in evolution.

And none of it changes the fact that Science tries its hardest to make sure it right. A Christians just says 'nuh too lazy, I just agree with whatever this guy who didn't even have running water thinks'

lol...evolution has helped nothing at all, it still man's best guess at what they think happened, it only works for humanity and carefully avoids the beginning of all life as it falls flat on it's face..

but again if you put your faith in what mans says thats up to you but wasn't it a scientist who says if we travelled at faster than five miles an hour we would die, i guess that never held any thing back.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:29 pm

NO You are very wrong. It is hard to debate you because of the level of ignorance about science. It is nothing like religion you do go A Scientist said something it's Gods Word we cant question it.

One Guy Saying something does not make science, it need to be peer reviewed and have mathematical support. it is called a hypothesis. to become a Theory it needs thousands of people to agree and have run the formulas and concluded the same result. Ultimately ALL Science is Based in Mathematics. SO that guy would need to produce a formula to support his claim. And YES the point of Science is it will correct itself when More information becomes apparent. Unlike religion which has been obviously wrong for millennia yet Still doggedly Pushes forward with it Wrongness because you got to have faith (otherwise there is no way you would believe something so retarded.)

AND Evolution theory allows us to breed virus containing the genome of a deadly virus but none of the Nasties that will actually kill us, which allows our bodies to develop the enzymes required to kill the virus. This is how the majority of Vaccines are made. Vaccines alone have Saved over a billion lives. SO there are Billion People that would Strongly Disagree with your ‘Evolution helps nothing’. You do realise that we can only test on rats and extrapolate the data to humans because of evolutionary theory. SO that would be what 95% + of all medical treatment.

Next time you’re sick go to a Church not a hospital, If you Truly believe evolutionary theory has helped nothing
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:31 pm

veya_victaous wrote:NO You are very wrong. It is hard to debate you because of the level of ignorance about science. It is nothing like religion you do go A Scientist said something it's Gods Word we cant question it.

One Guy Saying something does not make science, it need to be peer reviewed and have mathematical support. it is called a hypothesis. to become a Theory it needs thousands of people to agree and have run the formulas and concluded the same result. Ultimately ALL Science is Based in Mathematics. SO that guy would need to produce a formula to support his claim.  And YES the point of Science is it will correct itself when More information becomes apparent. Unlike religion which has been obviously wrong for millennia yet Still doggedly Pushes forward with it Wrongness because you got to have faith (otherwise there is no way you would believe something so retarded.)

AND Evolution theory allows us to breed virus containing the genome of a deadly virus but none of the Nasties that will actually kill us, which allows our bodies to develop the enzymes required to kill the virus. This is how the majority of Vaccines are made. Vaccines alone have Saved over a billion lives. SO there are Billion People that would Strongly Disagree with your ‘Evolution helps nothing’.  You do realise that we can only test on rats and extrapolate the data to humans because of evolutionary theory. SO that would be what 95% + of all medical treatment.

Next time you’re sick go to a Church not a hospital, If you Truly believe evolutionary theory has helped nothing

of course not all science is guess work but evolution is and as such you accept it by faith...it is your chosen religion..

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 am

No, evolution is not Guess work?
We follow unique Enzymes that make up DNA strands, it is all Maths.

The Basics of the Mathematics of Genetics was actually worked out by a Priest back in the 1890's searching for God framework, he accidentally found evolution instead.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/mendel/mendel_1.htm
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:46 pm

Been thinking about this religious stuff and I struggle with the part that God forgives any sink yet will still judge us on our judgement day? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Joy Division wrote:Been thinking about this religious stuff and I struggle with the part that God forgives any sink yet will still judge us on our judgement day? Smile

My belief is you are answerable for every action/ deed.Hence why there is a judgement day.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:53 pm

You are (if you consider the claims of the religious) judged the day you are created...because the religious say...god is omniscient...ie knows everything...even the future...

and there's the contradiction...IF god knows everything...why create a soul he KNOWS will sin...and then fry it forever...

And never mind the "he is testing us" nonsense either....he already knows the result of the test.....

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:56 pm

victorismyhero wrote:You are (if you consider the claims of the religious) judged the day you are created...because the religious say...god is omniscient...ie knows everything...even the future...

and there's the contradiction...IF god knows everything...why create a soul he KNOWS will sin...and then fry it forever...

And never mind the "he is testing us" nonsense either....he already knows the result of the test.....

Lol. Victor of course HE does. As humans we have limited capacity to know of HIS divine plans. Wink

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:01 pm

thats a cop out...always the same "gods almighty plan" .

IF he knows the result i.e knows that the soul he is creating , is going to sin and that he's going to fry it...why create it in the first place...those are the actions of a sadist.
secondly...IF god has a "plan" then we do not have "free will" those who sin are programmed to sin (and will be fried for it) again the actions of a sadist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:Been thinking about this religious stuff and I struggle with the part that God forgives any sink yet will still judge us on our judgement day? Smile

Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

The scripture says it all, if God will not remember our sins how can he judge us ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:02 pm

victorismyhero wrote:You are (if you consider the claims of the religious) judged the day you are created...because the religious say...god is omniscient...ie knows everything...even the future...

I think that post says it all Victor Judgement day... - Page 12 Fed_up27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:05 pm

@ maine coon lover

Yes yes dear, now i bet, if i wanted to, i could go and "cherry pick" just as good a bible quote that will contradict that.

something of the nature of I will burn them all in the firey pit forever no doubt. A theme of eternal damnation and suffering.
the scriptures say nothing that isnt elsewhere contradicted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:

Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

The scripture says it all, if God will not remember our sins how can he judge us ?

amen...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:07 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
@ maine coon lover

Yes yes dear, now i bet, if i wanted to, i could go and "cherry pick" just as good a bible quote that will contradict that.

something of the nature of I will burn them all in the firey pit forever no doubt. A theme of eternal damnation and suffering.

why not give it a go... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:07 pm

victorismyhero wrote:thats  a cop out...always the same "gods almighty plan" .

IF he knows the result i.e knows that the soul he is creating , is going to sin and that he's going to fry it...why create it in the first place...those are the actions of a sadist.
secondly...IF god has a "plan" then we do not have "free will" those who sin are programmed to sin (and will be fried for it) again the actions of a sadist.
We do have free will. Me and you cannot predict the future so how do you know we dont have free will? Im free to be or do what i want.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:thats  a cop out...always the same "gods almighty plan" .

We do have free will. Me and you cannot predict the future so how do you know we dont have free will? Im free to be or do what i want.

That is illogical if you believe in an omnipotent Deity, this means this deity knows your every action you will chose in life, that means what you think is a choice would not be the case as it has already been predetermined by your deity, being the fact he knows everyone future.
Thus of your deity was to exist, people would not have free will

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:12 pm

So my God knows everything yes? I havent denied that its what i have been saying all along

But

Do i know what the future hods!0? No so it is free will as far as im concerned.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:16 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:So my God knows everything yes? I havent denied that its what i have been saying all along

But

You are not understanding sexy, though due to your faith you believe that, so I understand that, but if this deities already knows every decision you will make, that decision was never your own, it was pre-planned by the deity, because this deity is meant to know all, hence the contradiction of an all knowing deity with free will, it makes no logical sense.

I agree we do have choices in life, which proves to me the religious deities do not exist.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:19 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:So my God knows everything yes? I havent denied that its what i have been saying all along

But

You are not understanding sexy, though due to your faith you believe that, so I understand that, but if this deities already knows every decision you will make, that decision was never your own, it was pre-planned by the deity, because this deity is meant to know all, hence the contradiction of an all knowing deity with free will, it makes no logical sense.

I agree we do have choices in life, which proves to me the religious deities do not exist.

I understand your point of view Didge. You dont seem to understand mine.Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:23 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

lol I do understand yours sexy, hey ho

I understand your point of view Didge. You dont seem to understand mine.Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:56 pm

heavenly father wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:
@ maine coon lover

How about .... The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. (Matthew 13:41-42)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:12 pm

you could also try mark 2: 42-49

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:15 pm

or Matthew 25: 41-46

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:47 am

Good morning folks. I'd just like to correct Phil's comment from an earlier page: 'So he has the power to do this all in a matter of minutes, yet choses to make poor Noah and his family suffer 40 days at sea for nothing because he chose to be stupid.'

Genesis 8. v. 3. & 4: '...at the end of a hundred and fifty days the waters were lacking.' 'And in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, the ark came to rest...'

So here we are, with poor old Noah and family cooped up in the Ark for 150 days! Crikey, would they have found anything to eat once off the Ark? Absolutely not, nothing on Earth would have survived. That means Noah would have had to have ample food supplies on the Ark for himself, family and all the animals, to last many many months, if not years, for food to grow again. Bear in mind there would not have been any animals to kill and eat, not a worm, a gnat, an animal, nor bird. Nothing, a dead planet.

HF, as regards your query, I've asked the question again and am now awaiting a reply. Please, like me, be patient.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:58 am

stardesk wrote:Good morning folks. I'd just like to correct Phil's comment from an earlier page: 'So he has the power to do this all in a matter of minutes, yet choses to make poor Noah and his family suffer 40 days at sea for nothing because he chose to be stupid.'

Genesis 8. v. 3. & 4: '...at the end of a hundred and fifty days the waters were lacking.'   'And in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, the ark came to rest...'

So here we are, with poor old Noah and family cooped up in the Ark for 150 days! Crikey, would they have found anything to eat once off the Ark? Absolutely not, nothing on Earth would have survived. That means Noah would have had to have ample food supplies on the Ark for himself, family and all the animals, to last many many months, if not years, for food to grow again. Bear in mind there would not have been any animals to kill and eat, not a worm, a gnat, an animal, nor bird. Nothing, a dead planet.

HF, as regards your query, I've asked the question again and am now awaiting a reply. Please, like me, be patient.

God supplies all our needs its just basics, Noah saw favour in God's eyes that's why he and his family survived so I don't see a problem. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Do you see a problem with lying about being the person in your avatar?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Do you see a problem with lying about being the person in your avatar?

really  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:22 pm

victorismyhero wrote:or Matthew 25: 41-46

lost my thread on what you are trying to say, can you explain how you are trying to use this scripture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:56 pm

heavenly father wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:
@ maine coon lover

relevant to this HF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Do you see a problem with lying about being the person in your avatar?

Did you really think it was him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:12 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

relevant to this  HF.

thanks for that vic...what do you consider this other scripture to contradict, i'm sorry i'm being a bit thick today. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:43 pm

apparently its ok for him to do so not for others lol

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:01 pm

stardesk wrote:Good morning folks. I'd just like to correct Phil's comment from an earlier page: 'So he has the power to do this all in a matter of minutes, yet choses to make poor Noah and his family suffer 40 days at sea for nothing because he chose to be stupid.'

Genesis 8. v. 3. & 4: '...at the end of a hundred and fifty days the waters were lacking.'   'And in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, the ark came to rest...'

Long time since I read about Noah but I seem to recall a Dove being released from the Ark and it returned carrying a blade of grass in its beak
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:15 pm

heavenly father wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

relevant to this  HF.

thanks for that vic...what do you consider this other scripture to contradict, i'm sorry i'm being a bit thick today. :D 

Just today?  :D 

^gerber- not being funny here or ought; but what does that have to do with what stardesk said?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Eilzel wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

^gerber- not being funny here or ought; but what does that have to do with what stardesk said?

what were they going to eat when they left the ARK.......... grass.... :D 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:38 pm

gerber wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

what were they going to eat when they left the ARK..........  grass.... :D 

Where did all the flood water recede to though Gerber, could not have gone into the whole earth could it now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:39 pm

gerber wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I see  lol! 

Not sure how the grass would have fared in such a flood in reality though gerber, I'll leave that one for stardesk- not sure if the human stomach could survive long on that either Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Eilzel wrote:
gerber wrote:

I see  lol! 

Not sure how the grass would have fared in such a flood in reality though gerber, I'll leave that one for stardesk- not sure if the human stomach could survive long on that either Smile

It on the mount................... Grass feeds the animals, animals feed man........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:57 pm

God made the flood, God would have supplied the food until they could get more, it's all easy when you are God, not so easy when your just an ape that became a human... :D :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:07 pm

heavenly father wrote:God made the flood, God would have supplied the food until they could get more, it's all easy when you are God, not so easy when your just an ape that became a human... :D :D 

He's just one big happy clappy magical sky wizard right  Laughing 

Ignoring your ignorance to evolution; it is totally irrelevant how Noah's Ark fits with our scientific world view- since we don't believe the story ever happened to begin with; it is however jolly nice to knock the story to bits using basic scientific knowledge  Razz 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:
heavenly father wrote:God made the flood, God would have supplied the food until they could get more, it's all easy when you are God, not so easy when your just an ape that became a human... :D :D 

Ignoring your ignorance to evolution; it is totally irrelevant how Noah's Ark fits with our scientific world view- since we don't believe the story ever happened to begin with; it is however jolly nice to knock the story to bits using basic scientific knowledge  Razz 

excellent you keep to your faith and i will keep to mine, you believe what men tell you happened and i will believe what the word of God says, mind you yours will always change as science doesn't do facts, so make sure you keep up with all the changes... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:24 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

excellent you keep to your faith and i will keep to mine, you believe what men tell you happened and i will believe what the word of God says, mind you yours will always change as science doesn't do facts, so make sure you keep up with all the changes... :D 

Perhaps next time you are ill or someone you love is suffering you might rule out the medicines and treatments discovered by scientists and their 'facts'- and prefer instead to pray to God- since your faith in 'Him' is so strong  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Eilzel wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Perhaps next time you are ill or someone you love is suffering you might rule out the medicines and treatments discovered by scientists and their 'facts'- and prefer instead to pray to God- since your faith in 'Him' is so strong  Smile 

lol...been here before not all science is BS we know that but it should have stayed away from evolution it really is....

ps hate doctors, hate going natural remedies are much better... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:33 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

lol...been here before not all science is BS we know that but it should have stayed away from evolution it really is....

ps hate doctors, hate going natural remedies are much better... :D 

Yeah right...

So not all science is BS- glad you agree! Just the bits that don't fit your magical mystery books 'word' on the world eh  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Correction to this comment above by HF: 'excellent you keep to your faith and i will keep to mine, you believe what men tell you happened and i will believe what the word of God says, mind you yours will always change as science doesn't do facts, so make sure you keep up with all the changes.'

What is written in the Bible was written by men, not God. Imaginative minds through ignorance of the real world created gods to explain many positive and negative issues in life. They had no idea why the ground shook underneath them, no idea why a mountain suddenly roared and spewed out death and destruction. Their only answer and explanation was it was the gods doing.

As for humans eating grass, we are not multi-gastric (or in theory large-gutted). We aren’t designed to break down the cellulose in grass to get out the nutriments. Cows have a four-chambered stomach for that purpose, horses have a huge large intestine, even the gorilla has a gut that can accommodate large amounts of vegetation. Humans don’t. However, what we can do is dry the grass, grind it into a powder and use it as a bulking agent in food, such as breads, soups and stews. We don’t get much nutrition from grass prepared that way but it does add to the sensation of satiety and reduces hunger. But there are even issues with that, such as how often. There is the problem of cyanide.

Basically then, we could not survive on grass, perhaps for a day or two but there would soon be health problems.

Last edited by stardesk on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 pm

heavenly father wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

relevant to this  HF.

The above and the other posts above IT were in response to this

Reply with quote Re: Judgement day...
Post by Maine coon lover on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Been thinking about this religious stuff and I struggle with the part that God forgives any sink yet will still judge us on our judgement day? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:47 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

The above and the other posts above IT were in response to this

Reply with quote Re: Judgement day...
Post by Maine coon lover on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:

...sink???? That was obviously another iPad typo error!, supposed to say...god forgives and yet will still judge us on our departure from earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:45 am

Except the Aboriginals Survived just fine through out the flood with out his help and even drew pictures all over the cave walls the whole time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Maybe Because the God is Insignificant in the face of the Great Rainbow Serpent  Cool Cool Cool 
Judgement day... - Page 12 1364869570_Rainbow-Serpent..
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:08 am

did they do they date the pictures so perfectly to know... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Veya, don't forget the Wagilack sisters, I believe they encouraged growth/life as they travelled across Australia.

Well well, I'm not surprised there was no comment on my piece above about humans eating grass. As said before, what few animals were on the Ark would have died of starvation. and the humans along with them, for there would have nothing to eat.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next