NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS

+11
Fred Moletrousers
labour revival
Lurker
Andy
SEXY MAMA
Beekeeper
veya_victaous
Irn Bru
eddie
Clarkson
Ben Reilly
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS - Page 5 Empty New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've stated before that I find the word "c-u-n-t" to be offensive, as in the U.S. it's about the worst thing you can call a woman. Others have argued that it's shifted into more polite vernacular in their countries, so I've held off doing anything.

But, as we have a number of female members and they agree on its offensive nature, it's not to be used any more. I would also ask that members refrain from using other certain words that might be used as general insults but that originated as slurs against women, particularly in an ugly sense against female users. Thus, saying that someone is "bitching" about a problem is fine, but calling another member a "bitch" should be avoided.

I have also been asked to ban the word "Nazi."

Huh-boy.

This one I'm torn about, as it has always seemed to me to be a slur against a political ideology (like I've said before) rather than against a person's race, sex, religion or orientation.

HOWEVER. In the spirit of wanting everyone to feel welcome here and not abused, I am also asking that the word "Nazi" only be used in reference to actual Nazis or neo-Nazis. In the same vein, however, I would ask that right-wing users refrain from identifying left-wing users as sympathizing with the genocidal and/or oppressive regimes of Stalin or the Kim dynasty of North Korea. If it is insulting to be identified with Hitler, it is certainly insulting to be identified with Stalin.

Please bear in mind that links that lead to other sites that publish slurs are still allowed, provided their sole purpose is not to abuse.

Also, please bear in mind that the administrative team walks a tightrope. On the one hand, we don't want members to be abused; on the other, we don't want to stifle expression, and sometimes determining the difference between abuse and expression is simply a judgement call and cannot be made simply by referring back to a set of rules.

While nobody's perfect, it will also help if everyone tries to communicate in the spirit of criticizing ideas on their merits, and people on what they say and do, rather than seeking to fight, flame and insult in the first place.

Ultimately, those who rely upon insults seem to be unable to refute the position of the person they disagree with:

"Personal insults are the last refuge of the intellectual coward."
- Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Discuss.

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS - Page 5 Empty Re: New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:12 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Cass wrote:Jesus, Allah & Yahweh - cant you lot go just 1 day without aiming for someone's jugular?  

Oh my life.

You all need a bloody good spanking

Woo hoo, can I have one even if I am not being naughty me Lady?

::dedhrs:: lol! 
heh...

I did wonder who'd be first in the queue... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS - Page 5 Empty Re: New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:38 am

Beekeeper, I am not going to lower myself to go trawling through posts to find who started this first.
Everyone who knows me (whether they like me or not) knows I don't throw the first insult.

Now you are boring me, and more like a silly little woman than a proper gentleman.
I don't argue with little girls.

So let's leave it there shall we? You can italic and boldy-caps me all you like.
I'm far from interested.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:49 am

Catman wrote:
Tess. wrote:
Have you actually made one single post today about anything other than to abuse posers that you don't like?

The RW scum on here, including yourself, post the most abuse on here.
Oh really? Show me my abusive posts then.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:35 am

don't argue with him tess, his interlect is so low he can only swear and run down the tories. watch for the answer, atleast two swear words and a reference to age.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:42 am

nicko wrote:don't argue with him tess, his interlect is so low he can only swear and run down the tories. watch for the answer, atleast two swear words and a reference to age.

Hey Nicko  :D x

Hope you're well.  How are things over there on Rainbow Bridge? New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS - Page 5 Rainbo13

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 am

Beekeeper wrote:
eddie wrote:
Beekeeper, I am not going to lower myself to go trawling through posts to find who started this first.
Everyone who knows me (whether they like me or not) knows I don't throw the first insult.

Now you are boring me, and more like a silly little woman than a proper gentleman.
I don't argue with little girls.

So let's leave it there shall we? You can italic and boldy-caps me all you like.
I'm far from interested.

cyclops 

And you're an even bigger arse than you appeared yesterday...

Blimey give it a rest will you Bee, as Eddie is lovely. You may not like certain posters or their views, but all this does is continue silly childish spats which the place would be better off without

Give it a rest and allow yourself to get to know posters better, for example Tess does great work with animals, especially those abandoned, Nicko has served in your armed forces and is a another lover of animals, try getting to know them you maybe surprised what you may agree on with them

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:04 am

So just who did start all this abuse? It was Beekeeper...the very poster who is now squealing like a stuck pig because he's been shown up, yet again, as a dickhead of the first rank, a bully and a coward.

Here are the posts, starting from the time I entered the discussion:

Beekeeper wrote:

HEY, THERE !!!!
Smelly_shit-for-brains, you silly little turd eater...

I notice that your pathetic spelling and grammar hasn't improved one iota since ADO...

Sphinx may be silly and naive enough bacon ADO as to relabel your puerile and pointless drivel as "educated opinions " ~ but most of us know better !

TELL everybody what you tell 'em back on IFA ~ how you claim to be a successful 40-something multimillionaire "businessman" with a "family, posh houses and expensive cars", in your private little fantasy world..

THE reality is that the "smelly bum bandit" is nothing more than another scrawny little dickless pimply-faced, uneducated and quite thick, high-school dropout, hiding away in his welfare-maum's basement airing for his testicles to stlll drop ~ while throwing his macho' lies, his empty bravado and laughable threats around the 'net...

HAVE YOU managed to get yourself banned yet today, Smelly_little-toadface ??
IF NOT just keep going ~ you will make sure it's only a matter of time !

Fred Moletrousers wrote: Your own spelling and grammar are not all that good, old boy.

Followed by this delightfully friendy response from Beekeeper:

WHAT would you know about it, you senile old retard ?!
WORDS are obviously cheap in your part of the world !

IT IS a pity that you yourself clearly don't have either the education nor the manners that you try to allude to, Fred !

SHOW me one example of consistently bad spelling on my part, you obnoxious and brain-dead old fart !

YOU can't, can you ? You mealy-mouthed moron !

AS for grammar ~ what would you know about acceptable real world grammar, anyway. You with your long paragraphs and empty sentences.

So, my heinous crime in which I "abused" poor little innocent Beekeeper was politely to suggest that his own abusive criticism of SB's spelling and grammar was somewhat misplaced, coming from a poster whose own spelling and grammar are not without defects.

I suggest that it is pretty evident just who, on this forum, is the real abuser and just who deliberately started it in this case.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:12 pm

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:

The RW scum on here, including yourself, post the most abuse on here.
Oh really?  Show me my abusive posts then.  

I have better things to do rather than to trawl through your boring posts, you RW scum all stick together, you all jump on me when i return fire, but had nothing to say when people like Drinky and Shady were trolling me with insults after almost every post that i made.
That idiot Didge, hated by both the left and the right, had an agenda to try to get me banned for ages now, but then cried like a little girl when Drinky got banned for his disruption of this site.
I couldn't give a fuck what the RW scum on here think, and it's only the RW scum on here that have a problem with me.
So you RW scum stop your whining because i aint going nowhere, the sooner you RW scum get that through your rancid skulls the better! Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:18 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:

cyclops 

And you're an even bigger arse than you appeared yesterday...

Blimey give it a rest will you Bee, as Eddie is lovely. You may not like certain posters or their views, but all this does is continue silly childish spats which the place would be better off without

Give it a rest and allow yourself to get to know posters better, for example Tess does great work with animals, especially those abandoned, Nicko has served in your armed forces and is a another lover of animals, try getting to know them you maybe surprised what you may agree on with them  

Thanks Didge, but do save your breath, it's not listening.
Hope you're well x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Catman wrote:
Tess. wrote:
Oh really?  Show me my abusive posts then.  

I have better things to do rather than to trawl through your boring posts, you RW scum all stick together, you all jump on me when i return fire, but had nothing to say when people like Drinky and Shady were trolling me with insults after almost every post that i made.
That idiot Didge, hated by both the left and the right, had an agenda to try to get me banned for ages now, but then cried like a little girl when Drinky got banned for his disruption of this site.
I couldn't give a fuck what the RW scum on here think, and it's only the RW scum on here that have a problem with me.
So you RW scum stop your whining because i aint going nowhere, the sooner you RW scum get that through your rancid skulls the better! Razz 

Phil, Tess hasn't been abusive to you as far as I can see, on this thread?
As for didge, he isn't "hated" by me, for one, I like him, and most of the left like him and he isn't really hated by the RW's.
Can we drop all this? It's giving me a headache.  pale 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:24 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

As for didge, he isn't "hated" by me, for one, I like him, and most of the left like him and he isn't really hated by the RW's.

No, Tess hasn't been abusive to me on this thread, but has on others.

Didge is hated by members of the left and the right, he's a moron that just goes out to bait posters, just to cause an argument, insipid little hypocritical clown that he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:26 pm

eddie wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Thanks Didge, but do save your breath, it's not listening.
Hope you're well x

Indeed from the last post so true again Eddie

Yes very well thanks hope you are too

x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Didge is hated by members of the left and the right, he's a moron that just goes out to bait posters, just to cause an argument, insipid little hypocritical clown that he is.

Well of course that's your opinion of didge, people also say the whole of that paragraph you just said about didge, about you, but I'd still say it wasn't true.

On Flap he makes for some very good debates and starts some good threads.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Bullshit. I haven't been abusive to you at all, except in response to your vile insults. I'm being very polite on this forum, as I realize you get your rocks off on abuse so I just ignore it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:

Bullshit.  I haven't been abusive to you at all, except in response to your vile insults.  I'm being very polite on this forum, as I realize you get your rocks off on abuse so I just ignore it.

Not bullshit at all, you are always involved with the RW scum tag teaming and abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:33 pm

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:

Bullshit.  I haven't been abusive to you at all, except in response to your vile insults.  I'm being very polite on this forum, as I realize you get your rocks off on abuse so I just ignore it.

Agreed Tess, you have not been abusive at all, you like many will take the mick with banter but I have not seen any abuse thrown from you at Catman, as per usual he cannot back up his claims, lies through his pants and continues to create problems all the time, I cannot be bothered with him anymore he is a child

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:46 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Tess. wrote:

Agreed Tess, you have not been abusive at all, you like many will take the mick with banter but I have not seen any abuse thrown from you at Catman, as per usual he cannot back up his claims, lies through his pants and continues to create problems all the time, I cannot be bothered with him anymore he is a child

You are part of the RW scum gang of six, that have set out to try to have me removed from this forum, with baiting and abuse.
It hasn't gone unnoticed you know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Catman wrote:
Tess. wrote:

Not bullshit at all, you are always involved with the RW scum tag teaming and abuse.

Phil take a New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS - Page 5 Chill_14it's not worth it.   No one wants anyone banned and to be fair the RW are not alone in tag teaming and dishing out abuse. Those considered LW are just as guilty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You are part of the RW scum gang of six, that have set out to try to have me removed from this forum, with baiting and abuse.

Really where is your evidence I have tried to remove you?

There is none, I just want you to reign in your abuse, as I have no wish for anyone to be banned, showing you have not the first clue about anyone and instead make unfounded absurd accusations. In fact show where I have asked anywhere to have you removed or show any evidence showing of the moderators I have done so? There is none showing again you are shit stirring
I am myself and debate against many different views and topic which means debating against both left and right wrong showing again how little you understand anything.

So I am not part of anything you unhinged loon, so go take some medication for your delusions, because clearly it is beginning to wear off

Grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:53 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:54 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

Phil take a New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS - Page 5 Chill_14it's not worth it.   No one wants anyone banned and to be fair the RW are not alone in tag teaming and dishing out abuse. Those considered LW are just as guilty.

Oh they do FTL, they do, their tactics have been identified and their pleas ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Oh they do FTL, they do, their tactics have been identified and their pleas ignored.

Delusion

noun
plural noun: delusions
an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

For the benefit of the forum, please seek medical advice on your delusions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:56 pm

They should just piss off back to the flop cave!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Catman wrote:They should just piss off back to the flop cave!  Razz 

So none of us want anyone to leave, but clear evidence you do want people gone and to stifle debate

Thanks you have just ousted yourself as the only one who wants people gone

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:07 pm

phil has the bigest inferioriy complex i have ever seen,the way he insults r/w posters and tory "scum" is quite worrying,
he should really seek medical help,before a complete break down occurs.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:43 pm

nicko wrote:phil has the bigest inferioriy complex i have ever seen,the way he insults r/w posters and tory "scum" is quite worrying,

Nicko, he is never happier than when dishing out abuse and screaming persecution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:45 pm

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:46 pm

Everyone has been guilty of falling out with someone/being rude/chucking insults etc etc blah blah

But it is possible to stop.

And FTL is right; it isn't just so-called RW's that hurl abuse the LW's are just as guilty!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:57 pm

nicko wrote:phil has the bigest inferioriy complex i have ever seen,the way he insults r/w posters and tory "scum" is quite worrying,

I don't know about you, Nicko, but I would far rather be regarded as a "Tory Scum" or "Right Wing scum" who pays his way in life - even though I am, apparently, suffering from Altzheimers as was so kindly alleged yesterday - than as an insecure, infantile, whingeing, waste-of-space benefits junkie who is content to take all, contribute nothing and leave others to pick up the tab.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:23 pm

That's just about all of them now!

lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:44 pm

::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Catman wrote:That's just about all of them now!

lol! lol! lol! 

New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS - Page 5 Funny-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:09 pm

lovedust wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Woo hoo, can I have one even if I am not being naughty me Lady?

::dedhrs:: lol! 
heh...

I did wonder who'd be first in the queue... Twisted Evil

Normally my charges are quite high but I am prepared to offer mates rates and bogof today only.....all for the sake of forum harmony.....the things I do for you lot - Sheesh.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:37 pm

....How much of the RW (gang of six) abuse did i ignore there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Catman wrote:....How much of the RW (gang of six) abuse did i ignore there!

::attn:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I don't know about you, Nicko, but I would far rather be regarded as a "Tory Scum" or "Right Wing scum" who pays his way in life - even though I am, apparently, suffering from Altzheimers as was so kindly alleged yesterday - than as an insecure, infantile, whingeing, waste-of-space benefits junkie who is content to take all, contribute nothing and leave others to pick up the tab.

If you are referring to a certain person who has not done an honest days work in years ,who longs for the 80s , lives on those memories and cannot cope with the responsibilities he seems to think have become a burden to him ,while not having a active sex life, which makes him aggressive to all that disagree with him ? then I agree with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5