NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS

+11
Fred Moletrousers
labour revival
Lurker
Andy
SEXY MAMA
Beekeeper
veya_victaous
Irn Bru
eddie
Clarkson
Ben Reilly
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS - Page 3 Empty New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've stated before that I find the word "c-u-n-t" to be offensive, as in the U.S. it's about the worst thing you can call a woman. Others have argued that it's shifted into more polite vernacular in their countries, so I've held off doing anything.

But, as we have a number of female members and they agree on its offensive nature, it's not to be used any more. I would also ask that members refrain from using other certain words that might be used as general insults but that originated as slurs against women, particularly in an ugly sense against female users. Thus, saying that someone is "bitching" about a problem is fine, but calling another member a "bitch" should be avoided.

I have also been asked to ban the word "Nazi."

Huh-boy.

This one I'm torn about, as it has always seemed to me to be a slur against a political ideology (like I've said before) rather than against a person's race, sex, religion or orientation.

HOWEVER. In the spirit of wanting everyone to feel welcome here and not abused, I am also asking that the word "Nazi" only be used in reference to actual Nazis or neo-Nazis. In the same vein, however, I would ask that right-wing users refrain from identifying left-wing users as sympathizing with the genocidal and/or oppressive regimes of Stalin or the Kim dynasty of North Korea. If it is insulting to be identified with Hitler, it is certainly insulting to be identified with Stalin.

Please bear in mind that links that lead to other sites that publish slurs are still allowed, provided their sole purpose is not to abuse.

Also, please bear in mind that the administrative team walks a tightrope. On the one hand, we don't want members to be abused; on the other, we don't want to stifle expression, and sometimes determining the difference between abuse and expression is simply a judgement call and cannot be made simply by referring back to a set of rules.

While nobody's perfect, it will also help if everyone tries to communicate in the spirit of criticizing ideas on their merits, and people on what they say and do, rather than seeking to fight, flame and insult in the first place.

Ultimately, those who rely upon insults seem to be unable to refute the position of the person they disagree with:

"Personal insults are the last refuge of the intellectual coward."
- Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Discuss.

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS - Page 3 Empty Re: New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Catman wrote:The smiley that i used is from this site, so must be allowed to be used!  Rolling Eyes 
You making the rules now? Only smileys from ths site are allowed to be used? I simply did a tit-for-tat reply to you - you thought you could bypass the ban by using a smiley of it, so I did the same. Sauce for the goose and all that.

Back to top Go down

New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS - Page 3 Empty Re: New no-no words: LISTEN UP YOU FROGTURDS

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:The smiley that i used is from this site, so must be allowed to be used!  Rolling Eyes 
You making the rules now?  Only smileys from ths site are allowed to be used?  I simply did a tit-for-tat reply to you - you thought you could bypass the ban by using a smiley of it, so I did the same.  Sauce for the goose and all that.

Get it through your thick far right skull that homophobic slurs are not allowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Joy Division wrote:While I definitely agree about the c**t word! I think we can sometimes take things a step too far in banning many words which should actually be tolerated as we are all adults! some can start pretending to be offended at some other words...

We need to be careful we don't ban some words just because someone does not like them.
But I understand the c**t word is highly offensive to women and a good call to ban that.Smile

he says with the word emblazoned on his avatar. Strange not aword about that but an innocous word like mi-ce gets banned. A less charitable person might presume turning a blind eye to some and focussing on others. Just as well im charitable

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Are we allowed to talk about bone idle fraudsters ripping of the taxpayers like Philis?

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Catman wrote:
Tess. wrote:
You making the rules now?  Only smileys from ths site are allowed to be used?  I simply did a tit-for-tat reply to you - you thought you could bypass the ban by using a smiley of it, so I did the same.  Sauce for the goose and all that.

Get it through your thick far right skull that homophobic slurs are not allowed.
I think everyone but you knows I'm not homophobic. If I wanted to put up a homophobic slur it'd be a damn sight more offensive than that little emoticon, you twat. (Is twat allowed?)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:45 pm

::dedhrs:: 

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Clarkson wrote:
Joy Division wrote:While I definitely agree about the c**t word! I think we can sometimes take things a step too far in banning many words which should actually be tolerated as we are all adults! some can start pretending to be offended at some other words...

We need to be careful we don't ban some words just because someone does not like them.
But I understand the c**t word is highly offensive to women and a good call to ban that.Smile

he says with the word emblazoned on his avatar. Strange not aword about that but an innocous word like mi-ce gets banned. A less charitable person might presume turning a blind eye to some and focussing on others. Just as well im charitable

They do like to do that - tell you off, tell you what to do but not do it themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:43 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I've stated before that I find the word "c-u-n-t" to be offensive, as in the U.S. it's about the worst thing you can call a woman. Others have argued that it's shifted into more polite vernacular in their countries, so I've held off doing anything.

But, as we have a number of female members and they agree on its offensive nature, it's not to be used any more. I would also ask that members refrain from using other certain words that might be used as general insults but that originated as slurs against women, particularly in an ugly sense against female users. Thus, saying that someone is "bitching" about a problem is fine, but calling another member a "bitch" should be avoided.

Huh-boy.

This one I'm torn about, as it has always seemed to me to be a slur against a political ideology (like I've said before) rather than against a person's race, sex, religion or orientation.

HOWEVER. In the spirit of wanting everyone to feel welcome here and not abused, I am also asking that the word "Nazi" only be used in reference to actual Nazis or neo-Nazis. In the same vein, however, I would ask that right-wing users refrain from identifying left-wing users as sympathizing with the genocidal and/or oppressive regimes of Stalin or the Kim dynasty of North Korea. If it is insulting to be identified with Hitler, it is certainly insulting to be identified with Stalin.

Please bear in mind that links that lead to other sites that publish slurs are still allowed, provided their sole purpose is not to abuse.

Also, please bear in mind that the administrative team walks a tightrope. On the one hand, we don't want members to be abused; on the other, we don't want to stifle expression, and sometimes determining the difference between abuse and expression is simply a judgement call and cannot be made simply by referring back to a set of rules.

While nobody's perfect, it will also help if everyone tries to communicate in the spirit of criticizing ideas on their merits, and people on what they say and do, rather than seeking to fight, flame and insult in the first place.

Ultimately, those who rely upon insults seem to be unable to refute the position of the person they disagree with:

- Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Discuss.

You could just have said "I'm clamping down on free speech and those who persist will be banned"

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:12 pm

There is plenty of "free speech" over on Flop by Durham/Hugh Jardon.
He got the Viz book Profanosaurus for Christmas.
It is remarkably funny that he purports to be a wealthy company president employing scores of poorly paid workers whilst he reaps huge rewards from his highly successful company.
The reality is that he cannot string more than 2 words together without recourse to insult.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Handy Andy wrote:There is plenty of "free speech" over on Flop by Durham/Hugh Jardon.
It is remarkably funny that he purports to be a wealthy company president employing scores of poorly paid workers whilst he reaps huge rewards from his highly successful company.
The reality is that he cannot string more than 2 words together without recourse to insult.

.....Then they crow when the LW do it!

RW double standards!  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:27 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I've stated before that I find the word "c-u-n-t" to be offensive, as in the U.S. it's about the worst thing you can call a woman. Others have argued that it's shifted into more polite vernacular in their countries, so I've held off doing anything.

Huh-boy.

- Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Discuss.

You could just have said "I'm clamping down on free speech and those who persist will be banned"

Or you could just tax your brain long enough to read it for comprehension and see that you're totally wrong?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Lurker Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Potty mouth is not free speech. Some people have no morals, decency or regard for anyone or anything. Cretins exist by the millions, but try not to be one.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Handy Andy wrote:There is plenty of "free speech" over on Flop by Durham/Hugh Jardon.

Yes I've noticed on Flaps a high level of profanity. Thank God it doesn't happen here. You will note its all right wingers of course never a word from the left.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Or you could just tax your brain long enough to read it for comprehension and see that you're totally wrong?

am i totally wrong??

why have you said this??

"I would ask that right-wing users refrain from identifying left-wing users as sympathizing with the genocidal and/or oppressive regimes of Stalin or the Kim dynasty of North Korea. If it is insulting to be identified with Hitler, it is certainly insulting to be identified with Stalin"

are you so blinded by your own prejudice that you fail to see that the above happens both ways and yet you only chastise the right (almost like you're trying to protect the left)

what about sassy and her lies about my "support for breivik"

you don't seem particularly bothered by that, but then again she is left and im right so its no surprise that you have a higher level of tolerance for character assassination when its against the right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Beekeeper wrote:Cool 

AS on ADO before here...

IT appears as if Smelly_bum leaves any remnants of brains that still remain under a rock back in the FlopCave, with the other Flapettes..

AS I have yet to see Smelly demonstrating any modicum of residual intelligence in anything he posts.

Sleep fest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:05 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

am i totally wrong??

why have you said this??

"I would ask that right-wing users refrain from identifying left-wing users as sympathizing with the genocidal and/or oppressive regimes of Stalin or the Kim dynasty of North Korea. If it is insulting to be identified with Hitler, it is certainly insulting to be identified with Stalin"

are you so blinded by your own prejudice that you fail to see that the above happens both ways and yet you only chastise the right (almost like you're trying to protect the left)

what about sassy and her lies about my "support for breivik"

you don't seem particularly bothered by that, but then again she is left and im right so its no surprise that you have a higher level of tolerance for character assassination when its against the right

Good afternoon Smelly Bandit.

You ain't gonna get anywhere with our Ben because he hasn't got a mind of his own.....That's because Sassy has got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Is Sassy a vamp, a Mata Hari I want to meet her. How intriguing.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:27 pm

@smelly
Well IF I'm not allowed to call you a NAZI it is only far. did you miss that part?

@shady
you suck, Sassy has very little to do with the administration of this site.

Why are you so obsessed with her? Suspect Suspect Suspect  does someone have a crush?  I love you I love you I love you 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@smelly
Well IF I'm not allowed to call you a NAZI it is only far.  did you miss that part?

@shady

Why are you so obsessed with her? Suspect Suspect Suspect  does someone have a crush?  I love you I love you I love you 

Jeez Veya, could you please change that to 'nothing to do with the administration of this site' or the paranoid will be off on another hissy fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 pm

labour revival wrote:Is Sassy a vamp, a Mata Hari I want to meet her. How intriguing.

Sassy is more like this imo!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Well IF I'm not allowed to call you a NAZI it is only far.  did you miss that part?

@shady

There is only one kind of crush I have in mind where sassy is concerned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Sassy wrote:

@shady

Jeez Veya, could you please change that to 'nothing to do with the administration of this site' or the paranoid will be off on another hissy fit.

Come off it sassy

You're obviously the puppeteer, not a very good one though or you would have given Ben a personality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:50 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

@shady

Can you expand on that, then explain your reason why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Bless you Phil, but I'm not. Never done sickly sweet in my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Sassy wrote:Bless you Phil, but I'm not.   Never done sickly sweet in my life.  

Well i find you to be very sweet!  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Catman wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Oh, he'd like me to be scared of him poor soul. And I don't do scared, especially of keyboard warriors who express the most revolting views and think that gives them a reputation of being hard. In fact, it gives them a reputation of being beneath a cockroach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Catman wrote:
Sassy wrote:Bless you Phil, but I'm not.   Never done sickly sweet in my life.  

Ta, but I just fight for what I believe in, and always have done and don't pull my punches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:00 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Oh, he'd like me to be scared of him poor soul.   And I don't do scared, especially of keyboard warriors who express the most revolting views and think that gives them a reputation of being hard.   In fact, it gives them a reputation of being beneath a cockroach.

Yea...And what i find so absolutely disgusting, is that the majority of RW, don't even bother to pull him up over his comments.  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:02 pm

.....What does that say about the majority of the RW one here!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:57 am

Catman wrote:
labour revival wrote:Is Sassy a vamp, a Mata Hari I want to meet her. How intriguing.

Sassy is more like this imo!

Razz 

Unfortunate choice - she just died  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:59 am

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Oh, he'd like me to be scared of him poor soul.   And I don't do scared, especially of keyboard warriors who express the most revolting views and think that gives them a reputation of being hard.   In fact, it gives them a reputation of being beneath a cockroach.

calm down sassy

youre give yourself a nose bleed

any luck on your convenient problem about posting pictures up yet???

im really looking forward to the evidence you have on me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:41 am

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Ta, but I just fight for what I believe in, and always have done and don't pull my punches.

as do everyone else

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

calm down sassy

pirat 

HEY, THERE !!!!
Smelly_shit-for-brains,  you silly little turd eater...

I notice that your pathetic spelling and grammar hasn't improved one iota since ADO...

Sphinx may be silly and naive enough bacon ADO as to relabel your puerile and pointless drivel as "educated opinions " ~ but most of us know better !

TELL everybody what you tell 'em back on IFA ~ how you claim to be a successful 40-something multimillionaire "businessman" with a "family, posh houses and expensive cars", in your private little fantasy world..

THE reality is that the "smelly bum bandit" is nothing more than another scrawny little dickless pimply-faced, uneducated and quite thick, high-school dropout, hiding away in his welfare-maum's basement airing for his testicles to stlll drop ~ while throwing his macho' lies, his empty bravado and laughable threats around the 'net...

HAVE YOU managed to get yourself banned yet today, Smelly_little-toadface ??
IF NOT just keep going ~ you will make sure it's only a matter of time !
   lol!   

Your own spelling and grammar are not all that good, old boy.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:15 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

calm down sassy

pirat   HEY, THERE !!!!

I notice that your pathetic spelling and grammar hasn't improved one iota since ADO...
Sphinx may have been silly and naive enough back on ADO as to relabel your puerile and pointless drivel as "educated opinions " ~ but most of us knew better !

TELL everybody what you tell 'em back on IFA ~ how you claim to be a successful though mysterious 40-something multimillionaire "businessman" with a "family, posh houses and expensive cars", in your private little fantasy world..

THE reality is that the "smelly bum bandit" is nothing more than another scrawny little dickless pimply-faced, uneducated and quite thick, high-school dropout, hiding away in his welfare-maum's basement airing for his testicles to stlll drop ~ while throwing his macho' lies, his empty bravado and laughable threats around the 'net...

lol!

OMG! So smelly has been telling them on Flop that he is a millionaire? Laughing 

Just what is the need to feel they have to impress ?, they are fcuking faceless so why?????????????

Give us a wee leak at that if you can Bee! Should be fun!

Although ADO was fun at times( I helped in that department  Laughing ) we shall never forget it's severe bias.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:32 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Suspect 

WHAT would you know about it, you senile old retard ?!?

WORDS are obviously cheap in your part of the world !

IT IS a pity that you yourself clearly don't have either the education nor the manners that you try to allude to, Fred !   Rolling Eyes 

SHOW me one example of consistently bad spelling on my part, you obnoxious and brain-dead old fart !

YOU can't, can you ?  You mealy-mouthed moron !

AS for grammar ~ what would you know about acceptable real world grammar, anyway. You with your long paragraphs and empty sentences.    Twisted Evil

I think that you have just proved my point most eloquently. Are you still in the third form, perchance?

By the way, it's either/or and not either/nor. Just thought I'd mention it....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Suspect 

IT IS a pity that you yourself clearly don't have either the education nor the manners that you try to allude to, Fred !   Rolling Eyes 

SHOW me one example of consistently bad spelling on my part, you obnoxious and brain-dead old fart !

AS for grammar ~ what would you know about acceptable real world grammar, anyway. You with your long paragraphs and empty sentences.    Twisted Evil

Bang on the money there!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Catman wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
 Suspect 

That's absolutely hilarious, coming from someone who appears not to have progressed beyond Janet and John Book 2.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

calm down sassy

pirat   HEY, THERE !!!!

Sphinx may have been silly and naive enough back on ADO as to relabel your puerile and pointless drivel as "educated opinions " ~ but most of us knew better !

TELL everybody what you tell 'em back on IFA ~ how you claim to be a successful though mysterious 40-something multimillionaire "businessman" with a "family, posh houses and expensive cars", in your private little fantasy world..

THE reality is that the "smelly bum bandit" is nothing more than another scrawny little dickless pimply-faced, uneducated and quite thick, high-school dropout, hiding away in his welfare-mum's basement waiting for his testicles to stlll drop ~ while throwing his macho' lies, his empty bravado and laughable threats around the 'net...

lol!

::smthg:: 

you are like my own private court jester

now for my next command

i order you to give me more abuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:10 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:

pirat   HEY, THERE !!!!

THE reality is that the "smelly bum bandit" is nothing more than another scrawny little dickless pimply-faced, uneducated and quite thick, high-school dropout, hiding away in his welfare-mum's basement waiting for his testicles to stlll drop ~ while throwing his macho' lies, his empty bravado and laughable threats around the 'net...

lol!

::smthg:: 

you are like my own private court jester

now for my next command

i order you to give me more abuse

Being abused by Beecreeper is a bit like being savaged by a dead sheep, isn't it SB?
It can be mildly amusing, though, and reading his rants does help to pass a little time on a cold, wet February day.

Understanding them, however, takes considerably longer.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
 Suspect 

I think that you have just proved my point most eloquently. Are you still in the third form, perchance?

By the way, it's either/or and not either/nor. Just thought I'd mention it....

Glad someone did.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Catman wrote:

That's absolutely hilarious, coming from someone who appears not to have progressed beyond Janet and John Book 2.

You are just a boring, pompous old prick, it would be more interesting to watch paint dry rather than to read the drivel that you post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Being abused by Beecreeper is a bit like being savaged by a dead sheep, isn't it SB?
It can be mildly amusing, though, and reading his rants does help to pass a little time on a cold, wet February day.

Laughing 

THE two biggest moronic know-nothing retards of this forum, in bed together in the same thread... (And I noticed your idiot "Good time Gal" Eddie ($2 a pop !) cheering you on from the sidelines..)

How simply apt and fortuitous that is, all gathering together in the same place...
JUST maybe you big girly-men can do the rest of us all a favour, and get yourself banned together ?

Tell us again about your imaginary "business, mansion, flash cars, and fantasy family" Smelly..
AND how you achieved ALL of that before your 15th birthday !!!     lol! 

How sweet!

All the RW scumbags sticking together!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Laughing 

THE two biggest moronic know-nothing retards of this forum, in bed together in the same thread... (And I noticed your idiot "Good time Gal" Eddie ($2 a pop !) cheering you on from the sidelines..)

How simply apt and fortuitous that is, all gathering together in the same place...
JUST maybe you two big girly-men can do the rest of us all a favour, and get yourself banned together ?

Tell us again about your imaginary "business, mansion, flash cars, and fantasy family" Smelly..
AND how you achieved ALL of that before your 15th birthday !!!  

AND Fred is still just as retarded and senile as he was an hour or two ago !!  lol!

2 dollars a pop?
My hubby thinks that's too expensive.  No 

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

You are just a boring, pompous old prick, it would be more interesting to watch paint dry rather than to read the drivel that you post.

Why are you reading it then? Is it because watching paint dry marks the limit of your intellectual capability?

Oh, I'd forgotten...you're a Daily Mirror "reader." Explains a lot, that does....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
eddie wrote:

Glad someone did.

Shocked 

G'Day,  Mr. Ed !

IS IT TRUE that your 1970s/'80s music career ended because you always had your head too far up your backside...
ESPECIALLY at those times that you should have been practising and rehearsing, instead !!!   lol! 

I think you need to sit down. I am a woman firstly, and yes, it's all true.

Can I ask you a question? Do you think people won't read your posts unless you boldy type them or pretty them up with italics?
You must spend a lot of time doing all that. Bless you  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next