NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated rules, and some commentary on them

+9
Fred Moletrousers
SEXY MAMA
Beekeeper
veya_victaous
Clarkson
scrat
eddie
ALLAKAKA
Ben Reilly
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Updated rules, and some commentary on them - Page 2 Empty Updated rules, and some commentary on them

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

The updated rules are under "About NewsFix" at the top of the page. Here's a copy of them:

"NewsFix members include veterans of Shortnews.com and the defunct NewsHabit.net, along with a large influx of members who have found us through ForumMotion and other places.

As the name implies, NewsFix is a forum for the sharing and discussion of news.

It is not a place to carry out personal quarrels with other members, nor a place to discuss other forums, nor a place for posting hate speech against minority groups.

Thus, the first guideline is that a post should, in the spirit of a news forum, be of interest to anyone looking in the category in which it's placed. It follows that replies to such posts should be of potential interest to anyone looking in.

It is accepted that discussions will become heated and that insults will be swapped between members, but lines of common decency and propriety should not be crossed:

Posts that are obviously engineered to insult or provoke other members are not acceptable (action or discipline subject to moderator discretion).

Likewise, posts that are racist, homophobic or otherwise contain hate speech are unacceptable, and those who create such posts are subject to discipline including permanent banning.

Please feel free to PM one of our admins -- Ben_Reilly, Lurker, Caution, Veya_Victaous and Irn Bru-- if you need help. Otherwise, enjoy yourself!"

As of now, everyone is subject to administrator or moderator action if they don't follow these rules. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Just to throw out an example or two of what I'm talking about:

If you were to say, "I'm a Christian and I believe homosexuality is wrong and that gay marriage shouldn't be allowed, and that we must join together to stop the gay agenda," that is your opinion, stated civilly, and it would be allowed.

Resort to hate speech, however, and you could be disciplined.

Please simply ask yourself if you're behaving like a civilized person before you post in anger. I am guilty of doing that; we're all guilty of it, and nobody expects perfection.

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Updated rules, and some commentary on them - Page 2 Empty Re: Updated rules, and some commentary on them

Post by scrat Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:25 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
scrat wrote:Is it just me that thinks Ben is going a bit overboard with all this abuse shite, it's the reason many of us come here, it will naturally decrease and increase as a forum ebbs and flows.

Am I expected to discover that this forum will go the way of some form of governance and censorship, oh dear!

The question actually is why the need to, your view is lets not debate but have silly spats, quite an absurd logic, when you want to prove your ethics is right, how would it be if you want to advocate abuse over debate.

Ben wants to draw a line here to have debate, it is a good call, what has to be asked is why you would not want that, he does not want to censor anything but like me lives in the hope people can be civil in debate.

You either want to make his forum a playground where people have their handbags at the ready or you want a place where people can differ on views. Thus there would be no need for censorship, as all he is asking as that people have a little bit of respect to others when debating. Not much to ask is it?
You seem to be of the opinion that I must conduct myself as you or Ben see fit, sorry chap,,,,it does not work that way.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Updated rules, and some commentary on them - Page 2 Empty Re: Updated rules, and some commentary on them

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:26 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

AS Ben would say FUCK OFF

Now you're getting it! :D

And you can FUCK OFF LEFT WING SCUM.

Fuck off yourself, you Nazi shitbag!  ::happ:: ::happ:: ::happ:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

AS Ben would say FUCK OFF

Now you're getting it! :D

study lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:27 pm

scrat wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:
scrat wrote:Is it just me that thinks Ben is going a bit overboard with all this abuse shite, it's the reason many of us come here, it will naturally decrease and increase as a forum ebbs and flows.

Am I expected to discover that this forum will go the way of some form of governance and censorship, oh dear!

The question actually is why the need to, your view is lets not debate but have silly spats, quite an absurd logic, when you want to prove your ethics is right, how would it be if you want to advocate abuse over debate.

Ben wants to draw a line here to have debate, it is a good call, what has to be asked is why you would not want that, he does not want to censor anything but like me lives in the hope people can be civil in debate.

You either want to make his forum a playground where people have their handbags at the ready or you want a place where people can differ on views. Thus there would be no need for censorship, as all he is asking as that people have a little bit of respect to others when debating. Not much to ask is it?
You seem to be of the opinion that I must conduct myself as you or Ben see fit, sorry chap,,,,it does not work that way.

Of course it doesn't work that way. It only works that way if you want to stay here! If you don't like the rules, you are obviously free to leave.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
scrat wrote:

Of course it doesn't work that way. It only works that way if you want to stay here! If you don't like the rules, you are obviously free to leave.
Cool, delete my account!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Just to emphasize -- if you're here for full-out nuclear flamewars, this is not the site for you!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
scrat wrote:

Cool, delete my account!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:29 pm

You can do that on your own.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:30 pm

scrat wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

The way I look at this Chap is that his is a place where we are guests, now if I was a guest at your house or you at mine, would we throw obscenities abusing each other?
It is up to you to do as you please my point is why not have a little respect for the place you are a guest to, as I am sure you would expect people to respect your house

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:31 pm

scrat wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Cool, delete my account!

That would be a loss to this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:31 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Beliefs are ideas, I refuse to protect ideas from being insulted. I will protect people from being insulted.

To some people their beliefs are everything - and the pain they feel is no different from the pain felt by others having other aspects of their being.

Just because you cannot feel it does not mean the feeling does not exist.

I for one am sick to death of seeing people who have a deep spiritual aspect treated as second class citizens, being mocked, bullied, looked down upon, and excluded.  I am fed up of people telling me that faith is a choice.  Religion is a choice - the faith that underpins the religion is not.
faith is a choice. Religion is a choice - the faith that underpins the religion is a choice.

But it's not nessccerly the wrong choice for the individual that chooses it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:32 pm

I do not want Scrat to leave but he is being pedantic here

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:34 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
scrat wrote:

The way I look at this Chap is that his is a place where we are guests, now if I was a guest at your house or you at mine, would we throw obscenities abusing each other?
It is up to you to do as you please my point is why not have a little respect for the place you are a guest to, as I am sure you would expect people to respect your house

What a pity you cannot see that England is OUR HOME and you Fucking foreigners should respect it.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:36 pm

Wow, that was off-topic ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Wow, that was off-topic ...

Off topic indeed as now I am a foreigner even though born to this land, that is the resolve of idiotic racists, who cannot themselves using their illogical views claim 100% descendant to Angles.
He just likes to start shit that one, all he can muster Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:41 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

Off topic indeed as now I am a foreigner even though born to this land, that is the resolve of idiotic racists, who cannot themselves using their illogical views claim 100% descendant to Angles.

Yeah, I'm apparently gay now -- wonder how my mom's going to take that? :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:41 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
sphinx wrote:

To some people their beliefs are everything - and the pain they feel is no different from the pain felt by others having other aspects of their being.

I for one am sick to death of seeing people who have a deep spiritual aspect treated as second class citizens, being mocked, bullied, looked down upon, and excluded.  I am fed up of people telling me that faith is a choice.  Religion is a choice - the faith that underpins the religion is not.
faith is a choice. Religion is a choice - the faith that underpins the religion is a choice.

No it fucking isnt.

I have tried as hard to loose faith as people used to try to make themselves straight and guess what? It aint fucking happening.

I can pretend to be an atheist - I attend no place of worship - I was raised by parents who rejected both faith and religion - but there is something deep inside me that will not go away.

I cannot begin to tell you how fucking pissed off I get when people swan in declaring that I am choosing to feel what I feel. I do not tell straight people they can choose to be sexually attracted to their own sex, I do not tell gay people they can choose to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex so is it too much to ask others to respect my own personal issues and not keep telling me I am choosing something just because they happen to not suffer the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Hahahahahaha eat your frankfurter like good boy
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:42 pm

sphinx wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
sphinx wrote:

No it fucking isnt.

I have tried as hard to loose faith as people used to try to make themselves straight and guess what?  It aint fucking happening.

I can pretend to be an atheist - I attend no place of worship - I was raised by parents who rejected both faith and religion - but there is something deep inside me that will not go away.

I cannot begin to tell you how fucking pissed off I get when people swan in declaring that I am choosing to feel what I feel.  I do not tell straight people they can choose to be sexually attracted to their own sex, I do not tell gay people they can choose to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex so is it too much to ask others to respect my own personal issues and not keep telling me I am choosing something just because they happen to not suffer the problem.

Hey, I pretended to be a Christian for 30 years, I feel your pain ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

:D I know, that is the limitation of someone who claims not to be against homosexuals, but uses a cuss to people that they are gay, go figure. The intelligence of racism astounds me at times, it is normally followed by discrimination to all other minorities, followed by a cry those doing so that they are patriots, even though they slag off their nation and know nothing of its history.
The best logic you will ever here Ben from racists  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:54 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

You and your type are the problem with England you pull it down at every chance you get , you appease every import that enters the UK and commits crimes because of their race. I've stated before that you inflame people who would normally be open to reason.
and that spineless never worked a day in his life HOMOSEXUAL Phylliss has driven more people to be homophobic than anything. But talk is cheap and an obvious waste of time , actions are far better.

For once I agree with scrat , but unlike him being another one who is all talk and no actions, I will do what he and others have not got the courage or conviction to do. BYE.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Scrat should not be banned he is a lefty and a dedicated sycophant of the labour party but there is no reason to ban him here. Didge were pedantary is concerned you can show a clean pair of heels to anyone.

You love splitting hairs for the fun of it. A slightly right of centre to your rather more left of centre counterpart Irn Bru.

FFS one of the best things here has been a lack of the usual political correctness say it as we do or else lefty censorship so beloved by sassy.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:56 pm

Phyllis is a wind up alla just give it back he hates work.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Nobody's talking about banning anybody. I've stated the rules. You can either refrain from breaking them or you can leave. I won't try to hold anybody against their will, certainly!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:02 am

Clarkson wrote:Scrat should not be banned he is a lefty and a dedicated sycophant of the labour party but there is no reason to ban him here. Didge were pedantary is concerned you can show a clean pair of heels to anyone.

You love splitting hairs for the fun of it. A slightly right of centre to your rather more  left of centre counterpart Irn Bru.

FFS one of the best things here has been a lack of the usual political correctness say it as we do or else lefty censorship so beloved by sassy.

What a load of babble, if anyone need to reign his neck in drinky it is you, once upon a time like me as I do now you debating without all the crap, so why not go back to it, all you seem now is bitter and yes I have made mistakes of which I admit, but you are being nothing more than a complete arse

So at least I can move forward, can you, how about you do drop all the sad fuckwit petty insults you keep giving sassy and catman and show you really are a man

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:03 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Nobody's talking about banning anybody. I've stated the rules. You can either refrain from breaking them or you can leave. I won't try to hold anybody against their will, certainly!

Just delete my account Gay Boy

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:07 am

You can do it yourself, Allakaka.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:07 am

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You and your type are the problem with England you pull it down at every chance you get , you appease every import that enters the UK and commits crimes because of their race. I've stated before that you inflame people who would normally be open to reason.
and that spineless never worked a day in his life HOMOSEXUAL Phylliss has driven more people to be homophobic than anything. But talk is cheap and an obvious waste of time , actions are far better.

For once I agree with scrat , but unlike him being another one who is all talk and no actions, I will do what he and others have not got the courage or conviction to do.  BYE.

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

The words of nothing more than a mild amusement, you do not define England Sir, if anything you stand very much against its values and beliefs, racism was a vile thing taken to task over of which you live your life, that is not England, that is everything against what England stands for. Your choice of words saying I appease people coming here because they are imports when your own ancestors were nothing but imports shows the poor level of decency you have for people. I do not stand for any criminal element, but will challenge any idiotic racist babble you subscribed to, as you do now. This is my home and no pathetic weasel is going to deny me my birth rite, least of all you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:07 am

I like the sound of being disciplined..... will it involve a leather strap and lots of Sudacreme?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:46 am

Warren Moon wrote:I like the sound of being disciplined..... will it involve a leather strap and lots of Sudacreme?

you only get the cream if you are a good boy  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:19 am

who would have though it would be so hard to say
'don't use hate speach'  ::hdintowll:: 
Teasing or arguing is one thing but If You open a thread and ALL you can Post is abuse at the Original Poster, seen a number that don't even refer to the content they are just personal attacks. then we would prefer you didn't post.

Seriosuly if you dont like the way any functional NEWS site works you can fuck off, like Ben said you can delete your own account. we really are not here for Soap operas, if you are... join facebook or something
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:57 am

Great but define hate speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:59 am

They don't need to define hate speech. As Veya said, if someone posts just to abuse the person who has previously posted, they don't want it, and why should they put up with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:02 am

So....okay....let me get this straight. We have a rule or law which has no strict definition, boundaries or parameters; its open to interpretation.

Now imagine having a similar rule or law on the road, nobody really knows what the rule is or whether they are breaking it.

Capiche

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:04 am

It has a definition. If the post is not about the subject and is just abuse to the poster, they don't want it. It's their site, not yours Keith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:05 am

I'm talking about "Hate" speech not this dump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:07 am

Then you are on the wrong thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:17 am

Probably on the wrong planet if the truth be known.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:32 am

Warren Moon wrote:Probably on the wrong planet if the truth be known.

Probably so ...  alien 

The thing is, hate speech is something you know when you see it and it's easier to define by what it's not -- it's not something like calling someone you disagree with an idiot or the usual level of poo-slinging that goes on at any forum worth your time. I've actually only seen a few examples of it here and they've been taken down, because like I've said, I haven't put the time and energy into this site for it to become the publisher or host of that sort of thing.

Really, posters here need to consider the idea of proportionate response. If someone slaps you, you slap them back, you don't nuke them from orbit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:48 am

Hate speech is, outside the law, speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of e.g. race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.[1][2]

In law, hate speech is any speech, gesture or conduct, writing, or display which is forbidden because it may incite violence or prejudicial action against or by a protected individual or group, or because it disparages or intimidates a protected individual or group. The law may identify a protected individual or a protected group by certain characteristics.[3][4][5][6] In some countries, a victim of hate speech may seek redress under civil law, criminal law, or both. A website that uses hate speech is called a hate site. Most of these sites contain Internet forums and news briefs that emphasize a particular viewpoint. There has been debate over how freedom of speech applies to the Internet.

There you go Warren Fully Defined, We are of course talking, Outside the law here.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 am

Clarkson wrote:Phyllis is a wind up alla just give it back he hates work.

You and Shady, seem to be here to just to abuse, on endless abuse of threads, then you get your other RW cohorts to back you up, moletrousers...Alla sticks his nose in from time to time.

Nems backs you up from time to time ( she pretends to be more mainstream, but she is far right) then we have the Nazi Tess, another far right numpty, who puts in the odd statement, mostly being a conspiracy theory, and the rest of her far right bile!

IMO...The attacks are very RW, i've not had any complaints against my posting style by any LW members at all.

Last edited by Catman on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:04 am

Clarkson.

Why does he refer to my name in the female tense?

Why does the racist and homophobic Allakaka do that?

Why does Clarkson always use the word 'mince'

It's because they are homophobes, and they are very homophobic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:32 am

Catman wrote:Clarkson.

Bad as that is, I think it goes even further than that -- I think they also think there's something wrong with being female, seeing as they perceive female names to be insulting.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:02 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Catman wrote:Clarkson.

Bad as that is, I think it goes even further than that -- I think they also think there's something wrong with being female, seeing as they perceive female names to be insulting.

I don't know why they do that, all i know is i'm eating quite a lot at the moment, so time to go to bed!

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:11 am

Catman wrote:
Clarkson wrote:Phyllis is a wind up alla just give it back he hates work.

You and Shady, seem to be here to just to abuse, on endless abuse of threads, then you get your other RW cohorts to back you up, moletrousers...Alla sticks his nose in from time to time.

Nems backs you up from time to time ( she pretends to be more mainstream, but she is far right) then we have the Nazi Tess, another far right numpty, who puts in the odd statement, mostly being a conspiracy theory, and the rest of her far right bile!

IMO...The attacks are very RW, i've not had any complaints against my posting style by any LW members at all.

Again you drag me in
For the thousandth time of telling, I am sick of this left wing right wing horseshit.
For the record, if I have an issue with you or your posts, I can assure you its not about your politics or your sexuality, it is because you are a hypocrite and a self obsessed obnoxious little horror.
Hope thats cleared that up  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:18 am

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Awwww , are you claiming VICTIM STATUS.

Yet you, and your cohorts, you cry foul, when anything that you don't like is posted against the far right!

....That and any kind of gay related news story, and you wonder why you get accused of being Nazis! FFS!
Okay - so can anyone find a single post I've made on here that's remotely homophobic or anyphobic? Anything to warrant me being called a nazi whore by Catman? No, but being called a nazi s okay under Ben's new rules. Nazis tortured and murdered millions of people, and Ben you think it's okay to be associated with them? Yeah I guess it must be because the insult's made by one of your leftie buddies.

Talk about fucking hypocrisy!  ::hdintowll:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:21 am

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:

Yet you, and your cohorts, you cry foul, when anything that you don't like is posted against the far right!

....That and any kind of gay related news story, and you wonder why you get accused of being Nazis! FFS!
Okay - so can anyone find a single post I've made on here that's remotely homophobic or anyphobic?  Anything to warrant me being called a nazi whore by Catman?  No, but being called a nazi s okay under Ben's new rules.  Nazis tortured and murdered millions of people, and Ben you think it's okay to be associated with them?  Yeah I guess it must be because the insult's made by one of your leftie buddies.

Talk about fucking hypocrisy!    ::hdintowll:: 

Speak to the editors of the news publications that refer to the far right as Nazis, because they have Nazi tendencies.
I will not refrain from referring to the far right for what they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:29 am

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Again you drag me in
For the thousandth time of telling, I am sick of this left wing right wing horseshit.
For the record, if I have an issue with you or your posts, I can assure you its not about your politics or your sexuality, it is because you are a hypocrite and a self obsessed obnoxious little horror.
Hope thats cleared that up  :D 

Next time you start the next row on here, most often it has something to do with Sassy, i will highlight that fact.
You are a nasty piece of work, and i find you highly obnoxious, you nasty little bitch.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:55 am

Oh do shut up everybody - face the fact that Ben has taken on board my recommendations and we will finally see some action if you continue your behaviour!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next