NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated rules, and some commentary on them

+9
Fred Moletrousers
SEXY MAMA
Beekeeper
veya_victaous
Clarkson
scrat
eddie
ALLAKAKA
Ben Reilly
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Updated rules, and some commentary on them - Page 3 Empty Updated rules, and some commentary on them

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

The updated rules are under "About NewsFix" at the top of the page. Here's a copy of them:

"NewsFix members include veterans of Shortnews.com and the defunct NewsHabit.net, along with a large influx of members who have found us through ForumMotion and other places.

As the name implies, NewsFix is a forum for the sharing and discussion of news.

It is not a place to carry out personal quarrels with other members, nor a place to discuss other forums, nor a place for posting hate speech against minority groups.

Thus, the first guideline is that a post should, in the spirit of a news forum, be of interest to anyone looking in the category in which it's placed. It follows that replies to such posts should be of potential interest to anyone looking in.

It is accepted that discussions will become heated and that insults will be swapped between members, but lines of common decency and propriety should not be crossed:

Posts that are obviously engineered to insult or provoke other members are not acceptable (action or discipline subject to moderator discretion).

Likewise, posts that are racist, homophobic or otherwise contain hate speech are unacceptable, and those who create such posts are subject to discipline including permanent banning.

Please feel free to PM one of our admins -- Ben_Reilly, Lurker, Caution, Veya_Victaous and Irn Bru-- if you need help. Otherwise, enjoy yourself!"

As of now, everyone is subject to administrator or moderator action if they don't follow these rules. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Just to throw out an example or two of what I'm talking about:

If you were to say, "I'm a Christian and I believe homosexuality is wrong and that gay marriage shouldn't be allowed, and that we must join together to stop the gay agenda," that is your opinion, stated civilly, and it would be allowed.

Resort to hate speech, however, and you could be disciplined.

Please simply ask yourself if you're behaving like a civilized person before you post in anger. I am guilty of doing that; we're all guilty of it, and nobody expects perfection.

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Updated rules, and some commentary on them - Page 3 Empty Re: Updated rules, and some commentary on them

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:00 am

Does a woman beat the crap out of you in real life Andy that you come on here and act all high and mighty?

Very telling................
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Updated rules, and some commentary on them - Page 3 Empty Re: Updated rules, and some commentary on them

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 am

Beekeeper wrote:
Catman wrote:

Next time you start the next row on here, most often it has something to do with Sassy, i will highlight that fact.
You are a nasty piece of work, and i find you highly obnoxious, you nasty little bitch.

scratch 

STOP your lying bullshite and selfish stirring on here , Phil !!!

THAT'S already against those new rules !   Rolling Eyes 

She said 'you are a hypocrite and a self obsessed obnoxious little horror'

I will respond to her abuse, and point out the facts, whether you like that or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:17 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Does a woman beat the crap out of you in real life Andy that you come on here and act all high and mighty?

lol

Do you think I was wrong to recommend taking action on abuse BigM?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:31 am

I can't keep up with who's who and who's not speaking to whom!
Who is beekeeper?

For the record, I am speaking to everybody and everybody is welcome to speak to me.

I cannot be bothered to argue and hold grudges.

So there you have it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:32 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Sorry that sounds like you are going to be trying to tell people what they are allowed to feel upset at.

I presume that words like faggot, poof, shirt lifter etc will be disallowed as personal - I fail to see the difference between those and nazi

I just defined them. Insult someone's politics or beliefs; not their personal identity. It's far more civil to call someone a Nazi than a racial or homophobic slur. I can't be more clear than that.

Is it, indeed?

Some of us, Ben, have a deep and inbuilt natural aversion to being referred to directly and personally as Nazis and some of us are old enough to remember (albeit only just, in my case) what this country would have become had the Nazis successfully invaded us.

I lost two uncles and had one dreadfully maimed while fighting the Nazis.

I lived in a city that was regularly bombed by Nazis.

Unlike you Americans we went hungry because of attacks on our food supplies by Nazis.

We were taught by teachers who had bravely fought the Nazis all over the world for as much as five years and had been decorated for gallantry.

And I myself am old enough to have served in the Royal Air Force alongside officers and senior NCOs who had fought the Nazis not all that many years previously.

So don't you damn well tell me that it is "more civil" to call someone a Nazi than to make a racist or homophobic slur (neither of which I have ever done, nor would, before the usual suspects start posting their inevitable falsehoods).

I resent it, more than ever you will know, and I simply will not tolerate being called a Nazi by anyone on this or any other site without returning the insult - and with full interest.

So continue treating Catman as some sort of forum pet; a naughty but harmless little creature who has free rein from his owner to stamp his foot and say "Nazi" to anyone who has the temerity to challenge his political views...because in your opinion that is "more civil" than for some other poster to refer deprecatingly to his endlessly self-acclaimed "militant" homosexuality.

But don't expect me for one to go belly up and mildly accept it without making an appropriate response.

And if that does not meet with the approval of yourself and your team of moderators you know exactly what you can do about it.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:33 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Does a woman beat the crap out of you in real life Andy that you come on here and act all high and mighty?

lol

Do you think I was wrong to recommend taking action on abuse BigM?

No Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:35 am

I don't think our American cousins suffered quite like we did Fred.

I've only seen the videos, but that's enough for me.

Millions upon millions murdered by the Nazi's against the name calling of some gays - it's clear to Ben which is worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:35 am

eddie wrote:I can't keep up with who's who and who's not speaking to whom!
Who is beekeeper?

For the record, I am speaking to everybody and everybody is welcome to speak to me.

So there you have it.

Well said eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:38 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:I can't keep up with who's who and who's not speaking to whom!
Who is beekeeper?

So there you have it.

Well said eddie.

And for the record, I think gays hate being called names as it stems back to their being bullied days (and we can't know how that feels)
The term Nazi is nasty. Nazis are the lowest of the low, along with paedos - I dislike that term too and have asked many posters to refrain from using it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:40 am

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Well said eddie.

And for the record, I think gays hate being called names as it stems back to their being bullied days (and we can't know how that feels)
The term Nazi is nasty. Nazis are the lowest of the low, along with paedos - I dislike that term too and have asked many posters to refrain from using it.

Probably eddie.

So why ban one word and not the other - that's what most people are asking. Very true about the paedo insult too.

Ban them all or allow them all I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:41 am

To Ben:

Just ban abuse, don't ban words!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:41 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:

Probably eddie.

So why ban one word and not the other - that's what most people are asking.  Very true about the paedo insult too.

Ban them all or allow them all I say.

I agree. Insults are only relative to the person insulted.
Sticks and stones, like I said.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:46 am

Catman wrote:
Clarkson wrote:Phyllis is a wind up alla just give it back he hates work.

You and Shady, seem to be here to just to abuse, on endless abuse of threads, then you get your other RW cohorts to back you up, moletrousers...Alla sticks his nose in from time to time.

Nems backs you up from time to time ( she pretends to be more mainstream, but she is far right) then we have the Nazi Tess, another far right numpty, who puts in the odd statement, mostly being a conspiracy theory, and the rest of her far right bile!

IMO...The attacks are very RW, i've not had any complaints against my posting style by any LW members at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6BJJe9JV_A
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:58 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I don't think our American cousins suffered quite like we did Fred.

I've only seen the videos, but that's enough for me.

Millions upon millions murdered by the Nazi's against the name calling of some gays - it's clear to Ben which is worse.

I don't post racist posts; I don't post homophobic posts...and I'm damned if I am going to allow someone like Catman, regardless of his sexuality, to continue to throw out his vile, foul-mouthed insults (he's called Tess a Nazi to her face in this very thread, for Christ's sake!) and hold my peace because Ben thinks it's "more civil."

There are those on this site who appear genuinely to want some one-party bolt-hole where they can pleasure themselves into a state of orgasmic bliss by prattling on about "Tory" cunts, pricks and whores, and yet behave like a novice nun goosed in the cloisters when someone actually dares to challenge their Left wing beliefs and philosophies.

Absolutely bloody pathetic.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Catman wrote:
Clarkson wrote:Phyllis is a wind up alla just give it back he hates work.

You and Shady, seem to be here to just to abuse, on endless abuse of threads, then you get your other RW cohorts to back you up, moletrousers...Alla sticks his nose in from time to time.

Nems backs you up from time to time ( she pretends to be more mainstream, but she is far right) then we have the Nazi Tess, another far right numpty, who puts in the odd statement, mostly being a conspiracy theory, and the rest of her far right bile!

IMO...The attacks are very RW, i've not had any complaints against my posting style by any LW members at all.
I haven't made that many posts on here - easy to read them all. Show me a single one that could be described as far right bile, or could justify me being called a Nazi. I've never made any comments against gays even, so what's your problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 pm

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:

I haven't made that many posts on here - easy to read them all.   Show me a single one that could be described as far right bile, or could justify me being called a Nazi.  I've never made any comments against gays even, so what's your problem?

Being slightly to the right of Mao T'se Tung is sufficient provocation so far as Catman is concerned, Tess.

But since, in some convoluted way, it is now regarded by Admin as being "more civil" to call someone a Nazi than to make either a racist or homophobic "slur", I suppose that unless we sign up to Left Wing politics we must expect it.

Talk about tolerance metamorphosing into patronage...
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:48 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Hate speech is, outside the law, speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of e.g. race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.[1][2]

In law, hate speech is any speech, gesture or conduct, writing, or display which is forbidden because it may incite violence or prejudicial action against or by a protected individual or group, or because it disparages or intimidates a protected individual or group. The law may identify a protected individual or a protected group by certain characteristics.[3][4][5][6] In some countries, a victim of hate speech may seek redress under civil law, criminal law, or both. A website that uses hate speech is called a hate site. Most of these sites contain Internet forums and news briefs that emphasize a particular viewpoint. There has been debate over how freedom of speech applies to the Internet.

There you go Warren Fully Defined, We are of course talking, Outside the law here.

Oh dear, I'm a self confessed racist but I don't hate anyone; no, I do hate someone..... Mrs Winch - my old form tutor and gym mistress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:41 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Off topic indeed as now I am a foreigner even though born to this land, that is the resolve of idiotic racists, who cannot themselves using their illogical views claim 100% descendant to Angles.
He just likes to start shit that one, all he can muster Ben  

You and your type are the problem with England you pull it down at every chance you get , you appease every import that enters the UK and commits crimes because of their race. I've stated before that you inflame people who would normally be open to reason.
and that spineless never worked a day in his life HOMOSEXUAL Phylliss has driven more people to be homophobic than anything. But talk is cheap and an obvious waste of time , actions are far better.

For once I agree with scrat , but unlike him being another one who is all talk and no actions, I will do what he and others have not got the courage or conviction to do.  BYE.

It appears you are not a man of your word then Kaka, still here. All puff and wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:

I haven't made that many posts on here - easy to read them all.   Show me a single one that could be described as far right bile, or could justify me being called a Nazi.  I've never made any comments against gays even, so what's your problem?

Being slightly to the right of Mao T'se Tung is sufficient provocation so far as Catman is concerned, Tess.

But since, in some convoluted way, it is now regarded by Admin as being "more civil" to call someone a Nazi than to  make either a racist or homophobic "slur", I suppose that unless we sign up to Left Wing politics we must expect it.

There's nothing convoluted about it if you actually bother to think it through, rather than having a knee-jerk, emotion-based reaction to it.

To expand upon an illustration that I used before talking with Sphinx, it's the difference between bashing Barack Obama for being a Democrat and bashing him for being black. If you can't see the difference between those two things, you're just stupid, I'm sorry.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:45 pm

Man???

Lololol you are rather silly Sassy!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

But since, in some convoluted way, it is now regarded by Admin as being "more civil" to call someone a Nazi than to  make either a racist or homophobic "slur", I suppose that unless we sign up to Left Wing politics we must expect it.

There's nothing convoluted about it if you actually bother to think it through, rather than having a knee-jerk, emotion-based reaction to it.

To expand upon an illustration that I used before talking with Sphinx, it's the difference between bashing Barack Obama for being a Democrat and bashing him for being black. If you can't see the difference between those two things, you're just stupid, I'm sorry.
If you can't see the difference between criticising someone for voting for normal political parties and calling them after genocidal monsters it's you that's being (deliberately) obtuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Tess. wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

If you can't see the difference between criticising someone for voting for normal political parties and calling them after genocidal monsters it's you that's being (deliberately) obtuse.

Oh please. The left on here are routinely said to be leading us to some sort of Stalinist situation -- Stalin was more of a genocidal monster than Hitler. Our politics are compared to those of Pol Pot, Mao, all sorts of madmen. Give me a break!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

And again who are you to be telling people what they should and should not be offended by and how much offence they should take to different insults?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:03 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

And again who are you to be telling people what they should and should not be offended by and how much offence they should take to different insults?

I'm not telling anybody what they should be offended by; I'm telling everybody here what the rules are.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tess. wrote:

Oh please. The left on here are routinely said to be leading us to some sort of Stalinist situation -- Stalin was more of a genocidal monster than Hitler. Our politics are compared to those of Pol Pot, Mao, all sorts of madmen. Give me a break!

And those insults dont bother you but racist/sexualist ones do . Now can you understand that there are those of us who are less bothered by racist/sexualist insults but will not tolerate genocidal monster ones?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:08 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

And those insults dont bother you but racist/sexualist ones do .  Now can you understand that there are those of us who are less bothered by racist/sexualist insults but will not tolerate genocidal monster ones?

When you ran your own forum you had some really ridiculous rules, but you insisted that everyone must follow them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

And those insults dont bother you but racist/sexualist ones do .  Now can you understand that there are those of us who are less bothered by racist/sexualist insults but will not tolerate genocidal monster ones?

When you ran your own forum you had some really ridiculous rules, but you insisted that everyone must follow them.

Yeah and I have learned from that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

It may help if you just stopped calling people Nazi's all the time , did you ever think of that?
The fact is there is only one poster going around doing this, thus if you stopped, then problem solved, nobody then has an excuse to throw abuse, as you have cut off the root problem at its source

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:16 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tess. wrote:

They bother me, but not as much as racist/sexist/homophobic ones do. Because one is bashing an abstract idea and the other is bashing people. Fucking Christ.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:16 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

Good evening Sphinx.

Do me a favour & give me the link to your site please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:17 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:

You must be finding it very difficult, keeping all of that hatred and bile bottled up, you always have Flap though where anything goes in that cesspit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

You must be finding it very difficult, keeping all of that hatred and bile bottled up, you always have Flap though where anything goes in that cesspit.

Why is Ben protecting you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Thank you for your considered opinion on my mental capacity. It is not appreciated.

My responses to issues are thought through just as much as yours or anyone else's on this forum, so don't bloody well patronise me.

I am not talking about Barack Obama's politics or the colour of his skin and I am perfectly aware of exactly what you mean as well as the distinction that you imply.

Some of us are well able to understand our own language, thank you very much.

I am talking about your clearly expressed view, in this thread, that it is "far more civil" to call someone a Nazi than to make a racist or homophobic slur.

It most certainly is not, and I am amazed, but becoming increasingly unsurprised, that you should contemplate any circumstances under which you would condone a poster on your forum being allowed, repeatedly, to use the word "Nazi" as a highly offensive and gratuitous insult against other posters on the spurious grounds that his intent is in some ludicrous way meant to refer to their politics.

And if you can't comprehend that, then any stupidity in this discussion emanates from yourself.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Shady wrote:
Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Why do I protect anybody on this site?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Hey Phjl thanks for your PMs presumably penned when you were pissed last night.

Glad to here you are getting an inheritance as you will then be able to stand on your own feet and not be a burden on the taxpayer. Far from being upset I am truly delighted.

Thanks a lot for letting me know mate.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Thank you for your considered opinion on my mental capacity. It is not appreciated.  

My responses to issues are thought through just as much as yours or anyone else's on this forum, so don't bloody well patronise me.

I am not talking about Barack Obama's politics or the colour of his skin and I am perfectly aware of exactly what you mean as well as the distinction that you imply.

I am talking about your clearly expressed view, in this thread, that it is "far more civil" to call someone a Nazi than to make a racist or homophobic slur.

It most certainly is not, and I am amazed, but becoming increasingly unsurprised, that you should contemplate any circumstances under which you would condone a poster on your forum being allowed, repeatedly, to use the word "Nazi" as a highly offensive and gratuitous insult against other posters on the spurious grounds that his intent is in some ludicrous way meant to refer to their politics.

And if you can't comprehend that, then any stupidity in this discussion emanates from yourself.

What a pompous post!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Are you high or something? If "Nazi" doesn't refer to one's politics, what does it refer to, then? Their German heritage? Their mustache? For fuck's sake!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Thankfully it is no longer frequented by Deranged foul mouthed Homosexual alcoholics.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Clarkson wrote:Hey Phjl thanks for your PMs presumably penned when you were pissed last night.

Glad to here you are getting an inheritance as you will then be able to stand on your own feet and not be a burden on the taxpayer. Far from being upset I am truly delighted.

Thanks a lot for letting me know mate.

That's a total dick move; some sites would ban you for sharing the contents of PRIVATE messages.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:24 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Thankfully it is no longer frequented by Deranged foul mouthed Homosexual alcoholics.

Fuck off back there then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Dunno.But why are you protecing Catty so much when it must be obvious to you that he is ignoring your new set of rules?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Dunno.But why are you protecing Catty so much when it must be obvious to you that he is ignoring your new set of rules?

Is he? Where?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Fuck off back there then!

Why would ANYBODY do what you wanted. And can you control your foul mouth.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Are you high or something? If "Nazi" doesn't refer to one's politics, what does it refer to, then? Their German heritage? Their mustache? For fuck's sake!

But it is not being used to describe their politics, it is being used to describe them as a person you bloody fool. Do you not read the posts in your own forum? Do you not understand that the word "Nazi" has evolved into meaning a person with the most vile and evil traits imaginable?

A homosexual is a person who loves those of his or her own sex. A black man is a person with a black skin. A "Nazi" is now universally recognised as a person who is thoughly evil; utterly beneath contempt; sadistic; totally lacking in morals...and it is in this context that Catman is using it, time and time again, against any poster with whom he disagrees about anything...and as a calculated insult intended to hurt and offend them personally.

And no, I am not "high or something" and I do not intend to sit quietly by and take such insults and insinuations from anyone, and particularly not from someone with whom attempting to debate is like trying to explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity to an orangutan.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

But it is not being used to describe their politics, it is being used to describe them as a person you bloody fool. Do you not read the posts in your own forum? Do you not understand that the word "Nazi" has evolved into meaning a person with the most vile and evil traits imaginable?

A homosexual is a person who loves those of his or her own sex. A black man is a person with a black skin.  A "Nazi" is now universally recognised as a person who is thoughly evil; utterly beneath contempt; sadistic; totally lacking in morals...and it is in this context that Catman is using it, time and time again, against any poster with whom he disagrees about anything...and as a calculated insult intended to hurt and offend them personally.

And no, I am not "high or something" and I do not intend to sit quietly by and take such insults and insinuations from anyone, and particularly not from someone with whom attempting to debate  is like trying to explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity to an orangutan.
Well said Moletrousers. But I fear you're wasting your time.  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Shady wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Good evening Sphinx.

Do me a favour & give me the link to your site please.

Same old link - www.adifferentopinion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

A homosexual is a person who loves those of his or her own sex. A black man is a person with a black skin.  A "Nazi" is now universally recognised as a person who is thoughly evil; utterly beneath contempt; sadistic; totally lacking in morals...and it is in this context that Catman is using it, time and time again, against any poster with whom he disagrees about anything...and as a calculated insult intended to hurt and offend them personally.

And no, I am not "high or something" and I do not intend to sit quietly by and take such insults and insinuations from anyone, and particularly not from someone with whom attempting to debate  is like trying to explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity to an orangutan.

Pompous prat.

I use the term to refer to members of the far right, news publications even refer to members of the far right as Nazis!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
sphinx wrote:

They bother me, but not as much as racist/sexist/homophobic ones do. Because one is bashing an abstract idea and the other is bashing people. Fucking Christ.

But that is you - others are bothered in a different way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next