NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do people hate Jews and Judaism? (COMMENTARY)

2 posters

Go down

Why do people hate Jews and Judaism? (COMMENTARY) Empty Why do people hate Jews and Judaism? (COMMENTARY)

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:50 pm

NEW YORK (RNS) As Jews around the world prepare to celebrate the holiday of Shavuot commemorating the acceptance of the Ten Commandments at Mount Sinai, we are profoundly disturbed by the resurgence of global anti-Semitism. What seems not sufficiently understood is the deep connection between these two, Sinai and anti-Semitism.

The link between the two can allow us to resolve one of the most perplexing questions surrounding the history of the Jewish people.

Seven decades after the Holocaust, the hatred of Jews and Judaism has reappeared with a vengeance in the major capitals of Europe. In the contemporary disguise of anti-Zionism, once again it made its way around the world. Jews as a people and Israel as their land are once more the scapegoats responsible for all the world’s ills and the cause of all of its wrongs.

For the longest time, scholars have attempted to understand what is it about Jews that made them the focus of this obsessive animosity. As fewer than one quarter of 1 percent of the world’s population, what could possibly have turned them into the supreme villains of mankind? And how did countries with not even a single Jew become rabid anti-Semites?

The question is so perplexing that many have simply given up trying to come up with an answer. Elie Wiesel, the Nobel Prize winner and Holocaust survivor, concluded that the endurance of anti-Semitism remains a mystery; he described anti-Semitism as an “irrational disease.” The unsolvable puzzle, he said, is that “the world has changed in the last 2,000 years, and only anti-Semitism has remained. … The only disease that has not found its cure is anti-Semitism.”

http://www.religionnews.com/2015/05/21/people-hate-jews-judaism-commentary/

Back to top Go down

Why do people hate Jews and Judaism? (COMMENTARY) Empty Re: Why do people hate Jews and Judaism? (COMMENTARY)

Post by veya_victaous Sun May 24, 2015 10:51 pm

this is silly Jews get no more hate than Muslims and Christians by the opposing groups.
Abrahamism inspires hateful followers which in turn causes hate towards it's followers Why do people hate Jews and Judaism? (COMMENTARY) 202592697

And Why is there still antisemitism?... why is there still a group saying they are the chosen people and that everyone in the world is less than them?
Same reason Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Why do people hate Jews and Judaism? (COMMENTARY) Empty Re: Why do people hate Jews and Judaism? (COMMENTARY)

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:57 pm

veya_victaous wrote:this is silly Jews get no more hate than Muslims and Christians by the opposing groups.
Abrahamism inspires hateful followers which in turn causes hate towards it's followers Why do people hate Jews and Judaism? (COMMENTARY) 202592697

And Why is there still antisemitism?... why is there still a group saying they are the chosen people and that everyone in the world is less than them?
Same reason Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

How can people who actually suffer discrimination and have done more so than any group in history be silly?
I think you just proved why there is antisemitism. Some believe they are the chosen people, so what? Does that harm anyone? No, yet if someone made an islamic belief, would you being critical of that be wrong?
Again no, you would be critical. What is wrong is when a people are associated with hate and not the religion, of that the religion is a measure to hate them with.There is no discounting how bad it is Muslims in a majority hate Jews, all again based off Israel. There is no denying this and that is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:08 pm

because the Jews are God's chosen people and this world is under the control of the enemy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:11 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:because the Jews are God's chosen people and this world is under the control of the enemy...

By chosen means special, above all others.
That is the first racism , as e are all equal, we decide ourselves our own actions
The Jews deserve a home based on they legally bought land, not any supernatural belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:19 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:because the Jews are God's chosen people and this world is under the control of the enemy...

That is the first racism , as e are all equal, we decide ourselves our own actions
The Jews deserve a home based on they legally bought land, not any supernatural belief.
if we are all equal why did christians get fined for not wanting to do what a queer wanted...

Who bought land on this planet, who has the right to sell land on this planet, who owns the land on this planet??

will the aussies all sod off and give it back to the abo's..

will the yanks all sod off and give it back to native americans..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:22 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

if we are all equal why did christians get fined for not wanting to do what a queer wanted...

Who bought land on this planet, who has the right to sell land on this planet, who owns the land on this planet??

The fact you class someone as queer and not as yourself speaks volumes and how you do not believe in equality. Christians for years condemned homosexuals and now you bemoan some Christians having to pay for their bigotry. Just think why they might pay, as its because they are stuck in time. We should not have to make them pay in money but just embarrass them for who they are. So they might eventually learn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

The fact you class someone as queer and not as yourself speaks volumes and how you do not believe in equality. Christians for years condemned homosexuals and now you bemoan some Christians having to pay for their bigotry. Just think why they might pay, as its because they are stuck in time. We should not have to make them pay in money but just embarrass them for who they are. So they might eventually learn
So yu think getting your own back is equality, so yu cannot think what Christians did is wrong or do yu think to wrongs make a right, in this case queer rights..

so who does own the planet, who thinks they can sell it or decide who has where..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

So yu think getting your own back is equality, so yu cannot think what Christians did is wrong or do yu think to wrongs make a right, in this case queer rights..

so who does own the planet, who thinks they can sell it or decide who has where..

Well that was one help of a load of babble.
Nobody owns the planet HF.
Christians who perceive they are better than others have pride, everything that Christianity stands against if you understand the teachings of Jesus.Forgiveness is not enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:34 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

Christians who perceive they are better than others have pride, everything that Christianity stands against if you understand the teachings of Jesus.Forgiveness is not enough
so why are you saying the jews should only have the land they have actually bought, who should they have paid, who had the right to take the payment..

I don't know what sort of Christian you have ever met but all the ones I know have no pride in themselves they all trust in Jesus...
Forgiveness is enough, Jesus came to pay for all sins once and for all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:37 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

so why are you saying the jews should only have the land they have actually bought, who should they have paid, who had the right to take the payment..

I don't know what sort of Christian you have ever met but all the ones I know have no pride in themselves they all trust in Jesus...

I am saying Jews should have self determination and the lands they have.
You are full of pride hence your views of what you have achieved.
You are one hell of a sinner in Christianity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:44 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

I am saying Jews should have self determination and the lands they have.
You are full of pride hence your views of what you have achieved.
You are one hell of a sinner in Christianity.
full of pride in my saviour...yes i am....

a sinner, again yes I am but i am saved by a wonderful saviour not my own actions...

they should have the lands they have and palestine that was taken off them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Oh dear

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 3:36 am

Belatucadros wrote:

Did you forget what you said before?

Some believe they are the chosen people, so what? Does that harm anyone?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 3:39 am

Belatucadros wrote:

If nobody owns the planet, Jews can't buy land off anyone, can they?

So you think it's fine for Jews to think they're chosen, but it's not fine for anyone else?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 3:42 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

So you think it's fine for Jews to think they're chosen, but it's not fine for anyone else?

Well that proves again you cannot read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 3:42 am

Belatucadros wrote:

So you think that a Christian now should have to pay for what some other Christians did?

What about gay people who are bigoted against Christians? Should other gay people have to pay for their bigotry?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 3:44 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did you not make those posts then? Maybe someone hacked your account.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 3:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Yes please do show me any post where I backed the notion the Jews are chosen?
Or was it HF and I stated how wrong that view was?
And they you can apologise for your incredible stupidity on this

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 3:50 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't say you claimed they were chosen. Perhaps it's you who should learn to read.

Oh, and you also misread Veya's post.

You should be apologising for being such a twat 24/7.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 3:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

I didn't say you claimed they were chosen. Perhaps it's you who should learn to read.

Bullshit your words:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 3:53 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bullshit your words:

Your words:

You think it's fine for Jews to think they are the chosen people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 3:57 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Bullshit your words:

Your words:

My wordss

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 3:59 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your words:

My wordss

Exactly - you changed your mind within minutes. Do try to be more consistent so that you don't look even more stupid.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 4:00 am

I don't think that smashing your way in counts as legally buying your own land, does it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 4:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

My wordss

Exactly - you changed your mind within minutes. Do try to be more consistent so that you don't look even more stupid.

PMSL never changed my mind at all, there is nothing wrong with people believing this as much as you believe in some deity that sexually abuses a 12 year old virgin girl. That does not mean I advocate this as evidence to be used to justify owning land.
Oh dear did I make you look an idiot again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 4:02 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

PMSL never changed my mind at all, there is nothing wrong with people believing this as much as you believe in some deity that sexually abuses a 12 year old virgin girl. That does not mean I advocate this as evidence to be used to justify and land.

You did change your mind.

You then decided that having such a belief is "racism".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 4:04 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

PMSL never changed my mind at all, there is nothing wrong with people believing this as much as you believe in some deity that sexually abuses a 12 year old virgin girl. That does not mean I advocate this as evidence to be used to justify and land.

That proves how dense you are, I said some believe and if that harmed anyone?
It does not mean I back them to own land based off that belief.
I suggest you go back to school and learn basic English.
Have to say this is the most desperate attempt you have here when you are wrong so many times

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 4:08 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Have to say this is the most desperate attempt you have here when you are wrong so many times

No, it proves how dense you are.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 4:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

You jumped on here thinking you were being smart and have just ended up with egg on your face.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 4:10 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You jumped on here thinking you were being smart and have just ended up with egg on your face.

Razz

No - you contradicted yourself and showed yourself up - yet again.

Twisted Evil
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Razz

Twisted Evil

Poor child lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 4:13 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Twisted Evil

Poor child lol

Silly old man. Laughing

Another pointless thread then. Isn't it time for your next completely pointless thread? You haven't started one for at least ten seconds.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 4:15 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Poor child lol

Silly old man. Laughing

Another pointless thread then. Isn't it time for your next completely pointless thread? You haven't started one for at least ten seconds.

Why do people hate Jews and Judaism? (COMMENTARY) UUyIaow

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 4:17 am

Jews as a people and Israel as their land

So what if a non-Jew owns land in Israel? What if a Jew merely rents land in Israel?

I would say that the person who wrote the article answered his own question.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 4:19 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jews as a people and Israel as their land

So what if a non-Jew owns land in Israel? What if a Jew merely rents land in Israel?

I would say that the person who wrote the article answered his own question.

Oh my, we are talking about self determination.

None of you points address the points on antisemitism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down