NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists

+9
'Wolfie
nicko
HoratioTarr
Syl
Victorismyhero
Spindleshanks
Major
Raggamuffin
scrat
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists - Page 3 Empty Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Muslim women in Milton Keynes are living in fear every time they step out of their homes following a nauseating racially aggravated assault in which a pregnant woman was kicked in the stomach and lost her unborn baby.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/defenceless-Muslim-women-are-prime-target-britains-cowardly-racists-1581508

Was this the defenceless female that was attacked from behind?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists - Page 3 Empty Re: Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists

Post by JulesV Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:Oh you've brought that old chestnut up yet again. Good. Gives me a chance to straighten the record once and for all.

Listen up. There are only two things on forums I don't intrefere in.

One is mods' decisions to ban.
The second is commenting on the business of complete strangers, who I don't personally know. NEVER ever in a billion years do I interfere or get involved,  if I don't know the person.

You like to post to say that you don't interfere in bannings though, don't you? I mean, you just have to post in a thread about a banning to say that you're not going to interfere.

Why not just keep your mouth shut?
I will, ....on the day someone puts a well earned muzzle on yours.
Goodnight.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists - Page 3 Empty Re: Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:33 pm

Jules wrote:I freely comment on everything else, as is my right as a member. I would not be on forums if I did not have an opinion on anything, or if I wasn't willing to give  opinions on anything.

So stop claiming that you don't interfere. You do it all the time whilst pretending that you're squeaky clean.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You like to post to say that you don't interfere in bannings though, don't you? I mean, you just have to post in a thread about a banning to say that you're not going to interfere.

Why not just keep your mouth shut?
I will, ....on the day someone puts a well earned muzzle on yours.
Goodnight.

Goodnight, and good riddance - for now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Can I interfere here?

It's a public debate forum, there's no such thing as interfering, everything you write is up for debate aka "interference".

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:44 pm

eddie wrote:Can I interfere here?

It's a public debate forum, there's no such thing as interfering, everything you write is up for debate aka "interference".

The issue is about someone claiming they don't interfere when they do - that's all.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:47 pm

Okay well I don't think interfering is the right phrase but whatever.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Major wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:I freely comment on everything else, as is my right as a member. I would not be on forums if I did not have an opinion on anything, or if I wasn't willing to give  opinions on anything.

So stop claiming that you don't interfere. You do it all the time whilst pretending that you're squeaky clean.

I have to agree with Miss Ragga on this one who describes Jules to a T..

I told you so eddie about sneaky crafty lying stirring Jules AKA Canary, remember.

She has stalked me over several forums and posted them on Munki. or her own forum, forget which.

Major let me tell you something about the people on here who are moderators, we don't listen to posters who tittle-tattle for two reasons: we aren't interested in what others say about others as we prefer to find out for ourselves and secondly, and more importantly, we can see almost immediately when games are being played because it's fricking obvious to everyone from the get go. Rolling Eyes

And that includes any little "slip" that you try to pass under the radar, too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:48 am

Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists - Page 3 3489511464

Stormee, Raggamuffin, syl and co. are the last people that should be complaining about interjections, "trolling", false claims of stalking, or any of the other puerile nonsense they go on with...

Their clique is, far and away, the worst offenders in trolling, spamming, attempted disruptions and deflections, and petty cyber-bullying, seen on this here forum..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:56 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
nicko wrote: "Cretinous mob of nasties"  of course wolf you never insult anyone do you?

He thinks it's fine to say that. He flies under the radar most of the time on here, probably because not many people read his nasty rants.

He flies under the radar because nobody takes his demented ravings seriously.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:06 am

scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:

I'm not sure how long your lies are going to be tolerated on this forum.
You don't twist things...you blatantly lie, repeat the lies, get your friends to join in....then your lies become gospel to you and your ilk.

You are a forum joke, but you are getting to be a very sour one now.
I'm being attacked by far right filth and I have been attacked by far right filth for all my forum existence.

Exposing far right extremists like yourself doesn't come without its whining multitude of malcontents, fret not,,,I'm used to it!

You missed the Oscar's, luvvie.   Try again next year.  Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists - Page 3 959385
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He thinks it's fine to say that. He flies under the radar most of the time on here, probably because not many people read his nasty rants.

He flies under the radar because nobody takes his demented ravings seriously.
You should not be so harsh on Penfold, his "demented ravings" are a form of release, if only his keyboard could gain from this.

I think discussing the rise of attacks on defenceless female Muslims is far more important, than lashing out at Penfold over his peculiarities.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Major wrote:

I have to agree with Miss Ragga on this one who describes Jules to a T..
She has stalked me over several forums and posted them on Munki....

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists - Page 3 3489511464
...............  false claims of stalking, or any of the other puerile nonsense they go on with...

Thank you for saying that, Wolfie. You seem to instinctively know he's talking tosh. I have never stalked anyone in my life and I have never been accused of such by anyone on forums, ever.

Notice that I did not even bother to challenge the ridiculous accusation - and I did not challenge it the first time he said it either, few weeks ago.  After all it's only him .... anyone who takes his utterings and accusations seriously, need their head read. That's why I don't usually bother to challenge the crap he spouts. Look at all the fantasy ''news'' he pumps out on a daily basis, ffs!  

He does not even have a clue what ''stalking'' really means he uses the term in a different way to how other people understand it.

I have to say, he suddenly seems very comfortable with multiple rulebreaking these says, to be randomly yelling such libellous stuff, he does not even care if he's on topic either.

I expect one of his protective mummies will be along shortly to express their disapproval, in their usual myriad of ways, as they don't like anyone upsetting the sweet angelic little lamb.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Well to be fair Jules, wolf himself, and many others are breaking rules these days.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Perhaps it is this thread that has startled the Borg herd and sent monkey boys minion into hysteria, he's sent the reserves in to little effect, let's hope he gets smelly and pakistanley here for special Eds to swoon over.

Of course setting the deflection to one side, this is about the increased attacks on defenceless females, why it has sent the Borg herd into panic mode could have something to do with the fact that private piles has alleged to have committed the very same crime and they've been busy buddying up to him.

Boom, hypocrisy exposed!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Well to be fair Jules, wolf himself, and many others are breaking rules these days.

Rolling Eyes

Bullshit eddie,  stop your lying..

You have been the biggest "rule breaker" on here today..

You are being a disgrace as a mod,  and as a human being as well.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:10 pm

Really wolf? After months of allowing you and scrat and others, on occasion, to call my honesty into question....you think I'm not going to bite back?

There's no point in engaging with you. You're only here, after all, to do scrat's bidding like the sheep you've become.

Now do one.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Major wrote:
YOU even wrote down a LIST of forums and my names that you followed me to, you kept coming back to Munki to creep.

"followed"?????
Why do you always use such exaggerative, perjorative words to describe perfectly ordinary forum activities?
You use horrible words like lurk, follow, sneak, stalk, creep - if you happen to dislike the person.
Even your own friends have told you that they sometimes report other members, yet you use the word sneak to describe people who report others.

One day I replied in a friendly, pleasant way to something eddie said, and immediately you said I was up her ass. What a ludicrous thing to say. Your vocabulary for ordinary activities is chochablock with unpleasant , OTT words.

You exist in a bubble of hyperbole and exaggeration, and that's not going to change anytime soon. I'm going to just leave it there.  I'm done talking to you.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:12 pm

eddie wrote:Well to be fair Jules, wolf himself, and many others are breaking rules these days.
I see. I am not a rule breaker though. I've always been happy with the rules. Never had a problem with them. Laughing

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:22 pm

Jules wrote:
Major wrote:
YOU even wrote down a LIST of forums and my names that you followed me to, you kept coming back to Munki to creep.

"followed"?????
Why do you always use such exaggerative, perjorative words to describe perfectly ordinary forum activities?
You use horrible words like lurk, follow, sneak, stalk, creep - if you happen to dislike the person.
Even your own friends have told you that they sometimes report other members, yet you use the word sneak to describe people who report others.

One day I replied in a friendly, pleasant way to something eddie said, and immediately you said I was up her ass. What a ludicrous thing to say. Your vocabulary for ordinary activities is chochablock with unpleasant , OTT words.

You exist in a bubble of hyperbole and exaggeration, and that's not going to change anytime soon. I'm going to just leave it there.  I'm done talking to you.

Damn good point. It's one of the ways these thing escalate. People can't just respond to the substance, they've got to characterize the response. Compare:

'To your your point on Innocent Muslims...'

'To your nasty, bullying spam, when you were stalking me on the not-so-Innocent Muslims thread..."

Attitude & adjectives...that's all it is. Seems to me to be an open admission one has no response.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:23 pm

Jules wrote:
eddie wrote:Well to be fair Jules, wolf himself, and many others are breaking rules these days.
I see. I am not a rule breaker though. I've always been happy with the rules. Never had a problem with them. Laughing

Yes you have really done well to stay within the rules, Jules.
Hey, that rhymes.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3