NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists

+9
'Wolfie
nicko
HoratioTarr
Syl
Victorismyhero
Spindleshanks
Major
Raggamuffin
scrat
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists Empty Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:54 pm

Muslim women in Milton Keynes are living in fear every time they step out of their homes following a nauseating racially aggravated assault in which a pregnant woman was kicked in the stomach and lost her unborn baby.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/defenceless-Muslim-women-are-prime-target-britains-cowardly-racists-1581508

Was this the defenceless female that was attacked from behind?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists Empty Re: Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:56 pm

Is Milton Keynes up north?

I don't think so.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists Empty Re: Defenceless Muslim women are the prime target of Britain's cowardly racists

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:13 pm

Strange that the only reply on this thread was from a poster who defends the attack on a defenceless female, because the attack alleged by private piles took place up north.

So Raggs as you're obviously familiar with this crime, can you provide us with any more details.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is Milton Keynes up north?

I don't think so.
Please provide more details to this crime!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:23 pm

scrat wrote:Strange that the only reply on this thread was from a poster who defends the attack on a defenceless female, because the attack alleged by private piles took place up north.

So Raggs as you're obviously familiar with this crime, can you provide us with any more details.

If I thought this thread was genuine for one second, there might be more to say about it, but it's clearly a dig at another poster - again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:24 pm

scrat wrote:Muslim women in Milton Keynes are living in fear every time they step out of their homes following a nauseating racially aggravated assault in which a pregnant woman was kicked in the stomach and lost her unborn baby.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/defenceless-Muslim-women-are-prime-target-britains-cowardly-racists-1581508

Clearly, if the woman was kicked in the stomach, the attack wasn't from behind.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:Strange that the only reply on this thread was from a poster who defends the attack on a defenceless female, because the attack alleged by private piles took place up north.

If I thought this thread was genuine for one second, there might be more to say about it, but it's clearly a dig at another poster - again.
I think the forum would be interested to know more about the crime you've alleged that private piles has committed.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:30 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think the forum would be interested to know more about the crime you've alleged that private piles has committed.

Prove it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

Prove it.
You said private piles committed this attack on a defenceless female up north.

Where up north?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:Muslim women in Milton Keynes are living in fear every time they step out of their homes following a nauseating racially aggravated assault in which a pregnant woman was kicked in the stomach and lost her unborn baby.

That was a different case wasn't it, the woman who was attacked from behind and dragged along the floor by her headscarf.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:33 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Prove it.

Where up north?

I didn't mention anyone called "private piles" To whom are you referring?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:34 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That was a different case wasn't it, the woman who was attacked from behind and dragged along the floor by her headscarf.

Don't ask me. Scrat posted that stuff about a women being kicked in the stomach and then asked if she was attacked from behind.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Don't ask me. Scrat posted that stuff about a women being kicked in the stomach and then asked if she was attacked from behind.

Ahhh ok, for some reason I missed that in his post.

No, they were different cases.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

Where up north?

Stop deflecting! you said his crime was committed up north, as you're aware of this crime, I'm simply asking you where it took place up north, so we can search for crimes against defenceless females in that area.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:37 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Stop deflecting! you said his crime was committed up north, as you're aware of this crime, I'm simply asking you where it took place up north, so we can search for crimes against defenceless females in that area.

No I didn't, I said that Milton Keynes wasn't up north, which is correct.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

Depends where you live. Laughing
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

So what crime up north are you referring too?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:40 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't refer to a crime up north.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'd like to know how Scrat thinks someone can be kicked in the stomach from behind.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

So why did you mention up north?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

I'd like to know how Scrat thinks someone can be kicked in the stomach from behind.

To be fair, just because someone is attacked from behind doesn't mean the person being attacked couldn't have turned round or the attacker moved to the front of their victim.

Also (although possibly a little out of the box perhaps) a roundhouse kick such as is perfomed in martial arts could have been thrown from behind and landed in the front.

Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:51 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

To let you know Milton Keynes isn't up north.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:52 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

To be fair, just because someone is attacked from behind doesn't mean the person being attacked couldn't have turned round or the attacker moved to the front of their victim.

Also (although possibly a little out of the box perhaps) a roundhouse kick such as is perfomed in martial arts could have been thrown from behind and landed in the front.

So you think that she was attacked from behind and then kicked in the stomach then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

So you think that she was attacked from behind and then kicked in the stomach then?

No, I think they are two different cases.

You asked how a kick could come from behind and land in the front so I told you.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

Liar! This is what you meant,,,

Post by Major on Tue 20 Dec - 5:56

+
----
-
I heard today from oop north that a person dressed in the customary black cloak and mask had half ender hit her in the back.

Anyone know about it or have a link?

He was banned for 6 weeks, and released after a few days!

Now what do you know about this crime?

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You asked how a kick could come from behind and land in the front so I told you.

So your reply to Scrat's question would be "no" then. That would have sufficed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:59 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

+
----
-
I heard today from oop north that a person dressed in the customary black cloak and mask had half ender hit her in the back.

Good grief! What a coincidence.

So do you think that a half ender hit this woman in the stomach from behind then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Yes, but I said earlier I didn't for some reason see that bit of his post, maybe because I clicked the link before reading it properly.

Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:03 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, but I said earlier I didn't for some reason see that bit of his post, maybe because I clicked the link before reading it properly.

Well you can reply to him now, can't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

I kind of already have in my replies to you.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why don't you want to reply to Scrat? He doesn't bite you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

I refuse to until he apologises for calling me right wing a few weeks ago. Laughing
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:18 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I refuse to until he apologises for calling me right wing a few weeks ago.  Laughing

lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

+
----
-

Good grief!  What a coincidence.

So do you think that a half ender hit this woman in the stomach from behind then?
No, I think that you'll not only defend the violent crimes of "Britain first" against defenceless females, you will also protect the perpetrator's of crimes against defenceless females with your lies.

The forum can make its own mind up as to your own conduct on these matters, I think it's suffice to say it's obvious why you are here, outing you as a liar was easy, one must now move on and discover why you're prepared to lie in support of violent racist criminals.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:23 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Good grief!  What a coincidence.

No

So you don't think the woman was kicked by a half ender in the stomach from behind then. I'm glad that's been cleared up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

No

So you don't think the woman was kicked by a half ender in the stomach from behind then. I'm glad that's been cleared up.
When were you first made aware of this violent crime against a defenceless female up north?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:35 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

When were you first made aware of this violent crime against a defenceless female up north?

What violent crime?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:36 pm

when are you scrat, going to stop disrupting with your idiocy, hyperbole, conflation and lies
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:when are you scrat, going to stop disrupting with your idiocy, hyperbole, conflation and lies
When are you going to start addressing the fact that this forum is being subjected to a far right extremist propaganda attack, orchestrated and organised off site?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

What violent crime?
You know very well what crime, after all you alluded to it,,,,,

+
----
-

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:01 pm

I found an article article about a man who was dressed in a burka and who attacked a woman with a brick, but it wasn't up north.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:07 pm

scrat wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:when are you scrat, going to stop disrupting with your idiocy, hyperbole, conflation and lies
When are you going to start addressing the fact that this forum is being subjected to a far right extremist propaganda attack, orchestrated and organised off site?

when are you going to get treatment for your psychosis?

I telling you now scrat...i will remove to the hidden thread section EVERY post of yours that continues to contain your lies, that are intended to do nothing but disrupt, and those that are designed by you to act as a platform to attack posters you dont like...

moreover if you dont desist in the above activites I WILL ban you.......again and again and again, if necessary...........

if you dont like that then piss off somewhere else...perhaps where YOU are organising your rubbish with the rest of your clique....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:28 pm

Major wrote:For those of you who do not know, a
'half ender' is a half house brick or thereabouts.
Of course, in other parts of the country it may be something different.

I hope that helps.

Thank you Major, I confess that post did confuse me a tad.
I was thinking half ender could be cockney rhyming slang for something....maybe 'fender' so I was thinking the woman could have been hit in the back by a car....which seemed a bit of an odd way of saying someone had been knocked down.

I know what oooop North means cos I live here, and people from dahhhnnn Sarrf often talk in an odd way about us northerners.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Major wrote:For those of you who do not know, a
'half ender' is a half house brick or thereabouts.
Of course, in other parts of the country it may be something different.

I hope that helps.

I was thinking half ender could be cockney rhyming slang for something....maybe 'fender' so I was thinking the woman could have been hit in the back by a car....which seemed a bit of an odd way of saying someone had been knocked down.

I know what oooop North means cos I live here, and people from dahhhnnn Sarrf often talk in an odd way about us northerners.

Are you completely nuts? You are THANKING him for telling you the attack, WHICH WASN'T IN THE PAPERS, WHICH HE HAD INSIDER KNOWLEDGE OF, was of a brick hitting her rather than a car? Just how far will some of you go to defend his extremism? I'm utterly disgusted.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:49 pm

scrat wrote:

Are you in the pretendy SAS?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I found an article article about a man who was dressed in a burka and who attacked a woman with a brick, but it wasn't up north.

Looks like London

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-jailed-for-launching-random-brick-attack-on-woman-while-dressed-in-burka-a2633971.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Woman kicked in stomach in Barcelona.

When her husband reproached them for the offensive comments, the two men started pushing him and then launched a physical attack.

“The woman tried to intervene between the aggressors and her partner,” a police spokesperson said. “At that moment, one of the attackers kicked the pregnant woman’s abdomen.”

Passers-by who had seen the altercation jumped in to protect her and waited with the woman, her husband and their two children until police arrived.

The mother-to-be was treated by paramedics and taken to hospital for gynaecological examinations, which found no permanent injury to the woman or her unborn child.

Two men have been arrested on suspicion of hate crime, discrimination and causing bodily harm.

Investigators said the suspects have links to far-right football groups, identified by local media as the Brigadas Blanquiazules, who support the RCD Espanyol football team in Barcelona.

Members were banned from entering its stadium since 2010 and the group has subsequently officially disbanded.

Monday’s incident came amid a reported rise in hate crimes across Europe, where intense debate continued over new “burqa bans” proposed in Germany and the Netherlands, and prohibitions against the burkini in France.

Barcelona banned Islamic veils that fully cover the face, including the burqa and niqab, in 2010 but the law cites reasons of “personal identification” and applies only to public buildings including libraries and council offices.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/football-hooligans-kick-pregnant-Muslim-woman-stomach-attack-niqab-veil-spain-barcelona-a7232196.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:56 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

Are you completely nuts?  You are THANKING him for telling you the attack, WHICH WASN'T IN THE PAPERS, WHICH HE HAD INSIDER KNOWLEDGE OF, was of a brick hitting her rather than a car?  Just how far will some of you go to defend his extremism?  I'm utterly disgusted.

I am thanking him for explaining what he meant Sassy.....I am not well up on Cockney rhyming slang.

I am not joining in with all the RW, LW hysteria that's taken over this forum lately, yet I do see you seem to be in the middle of it all, enjoying all the lies, and twisting of certain peoples posts...ignoring people like Scrat and Wolf who seem determined to put people off posting, cheering your half wit American friend on....yet jumping in with criticism every time others dare speak their own opinions....so frankly, you can take your 'disgust'....and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next