NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women'

2 posters

Go down

Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' Empty Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women'

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Swedes are hitting back following a series of far-right violent marches over the weekend which targeted asylum seekers and migrants.

Swedes took to social media to hit back after violent far-right groups attacking refugee youths in Stockholm over the weekend handed out flyers and posted online messages claiming they acted to protect “Swedish women”.
The hashtag #inteerkvinna (#notyourwoman) was trending in Sweden on Sunday, with women posting pictures of themselves on Twitter alongside messages saying “not in my name”.
“I'm not your woman. I don't want your protection. You're the ones making me scared, worried, angry and sad,” tweeted one.
“No racist will use me as an alibi to commit their acts of violence,” wrote another.

[list=stream-items]
[*]

Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' OFyWtBg2_biggerSofia Capel@SofiaCapel
White people on the other side of the world call the terrorists on MY streets "Vikings". #inteerkvinna

• Retweets 7
  • Likes 24
  • Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' UF5lPRuM_normal Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' ItU-BSWr_normal Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' Default_profile_4_normal Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' Guq5HlKh_normal Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' 64toLKIE_normal Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' CINlvoRV_normal Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' 151384677ea3f3be27a314472c6f98aa_normal Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' JdTf9mqT_normal Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' T-QgOW7r_normal

12:50 p.m. - 31 Jan 2016

[list=stream-items-id]
[*][list=stream-items]
[*]
Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' Y1Zm8rnZ_biggerEUCollapseBlog@EUCollapseBlog 21h21 hours ago
@SofiaCapel Just wait till the Muslims in Sweden get their hands on you. You WILL be a piece of chattel!
0 retweets 0 likes

[/list]

[/list]

[*]View other replies
[*]
Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' OFyWtBg2_biggerSofia Capel@SofiaCapel 17h17 hours ago
That's funny, I've had loads of Muslim friends and even one Muslim boyfriend. I was never made into cattle. @EUCollapseBlog
0 retweets 4 likes

[/list]

• News
  • Jobs
  • Property
  • Startups
  • Lifestyle
  • Community
  • Shop
  • More
  •        

National

Far-right protests
Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' 3091952caa0260e3f4dda5576b72f70dec20e665cb13e25df023c22ebc11909f
The far-right demonstration in Stockholm on Saturday that grabbed global headlines. Photo: Marcus Ericsson/TT
Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women'
Published: 01 Feb 2016 07:46 GMT+01:00
Updated: 01 Feb 2016 14:46 GMT+01:00
Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' Facebook Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' Twitter Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' Google Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' Reddit
Swedes are hitting back following a series of far-right violent marches over the weekend which targeted asylum seekers and migrants.

• Family mourn worker, 22, killed at refugee centre (26 Jan 16)

Swedes took to social media to hit back after violent far-right groups attacking refugee youths in Stockholm over the weekend handed out flyers and posted online messages claiming they acted to protect “Swedish women”.
The hashtag #inteerkvinna (#notyourwoman) was trending in Sweden on Sunday, with women posting pictures of themselves on Twitter alongside messages saying “not in my name”.
“I'm not your woman. I don't want your protection. You're the ones making me scared, worried, angry and sad,” tweeted one.
“No racist will use me as an alibi to commit their acts of violence,” wrote another.

The campaign came in response to a series of violent weekend incidents in the Swedish capital which began on Friday evening when gangs of up to a hundred masked men marched through the city, beating up non-Swedes and handing out leaflets threatening further attacks.

The march, the most extreme reaction seen so far to the murder last week of social worker Alexandra Mezher, has been linked to football gangs and far-right groups.

According to Aftonbladet newspaper, men were distributing leaflets on Friday evening with the slogan “It’s enough now!” which threatened to give “the North African street children who are roaming around” the “punishment they deserve.”

On Saturday there were also reports of violence linked to an anti-immigration protest in Stockholm, where at least three people were arrested for assaulting counter-demonstrators after members of neo-Nazi groups and hooligans gathered in the capital's central Norrmalmstorg square.

Meanwhile, refugee teenagers living in the city's 16 homes for teens and underage asylum seekers arriving in Sweden alone without their parents were told to stay inside following the violence.

“It's of course sad that we have to do this. But it's still important that we put the young people's safety first,” Alexandra Göransson, social services manager in Stockholm, told the Expressen newspaper.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160201/swedish-women-tell-racists-im-not-your-woman

Back to top Go down

Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' Empty Re: Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women'

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:28 pm

Pat condell said this in 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZtc2ma2GEQ&app=desktop

Then this in 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZwRg1wCh2Y&app=desktop

And...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZsvdg1dkJ4&app=desktop

And this a couple of months ago. ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uws9BlnJmjI&app=desktop

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' Empty Re: Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women'

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Who, with any brain cells, gives a flying fuck what Pat Condell says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:44 pm

The ones who are not afraid of the truth...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uws9BlnJmjI&app=desktop

Also check out some of the links below the video for confirmation evidence of what is being said!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:30 pm

Mass sexual assault in Sweden covered up by the media.
http://nyheteridag.se/exposing-major-pc-cover-up-in-sweden-leading-daily-dagens-nyheter-refused-to-write-about-cologne-like-sex-crimes-in-central-stockholm/

Muslim sex crimes in Sweden covered up by police, media, and government
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/12/swedish-police-confess-they-kept-quite-about-migrant-sex-mobs-media-knew-for-six-months-council-for-two-years/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Police and authorities do cover up crimes that they fear will provoke racial violence, it happened here for years with Asian gangs targeting white girls. It does more harm than good and people seethe with resentment and take the law into their own hands at worse, discriminate against all Muslims at best.

Why should women of any race or religion become victims of abuse just because some men think they are inferior.....and why should innocent men and boys be castigated for the actions of others?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down