NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum

+6
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
nicko
Andy
Syl
Major
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

This Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: This Forum

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Is she religious - how do you know?

Stop trolling Ziz...you have posted alongside her on various forums for years. Rolling Eyes

That is not true, I have posted perhaps a dozen posts with her, none that I recall being about how religious she is  - why is this trolling?

Last edited by Ziz on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:29 pm

eddie wrote:There's a section for the "girls" on flap forum but it's not used much at all anymore.

If there are secret sections then I'm not included in them, which can only mean I'm being talked about, so I've no interest in being there anyway.

And major? This forum is one of the best run by a team of fair-minded admin, so don't know what you're blathering on about.

You can say that again, I posted about my short hair cut and by the time you answered it had grown long enough to put up again. afro
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:30 pm

Most posters think your an unmitigated liar, a disgusting piece of human garbage and a disgrace to the human race!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:30 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Stop trolling Ziz...you have posted alongside her on various forums for years. Rolling Eyes

That is not true, I have p[osted perhaps a dozen posts with her, none that I recall being about how religious she is  - and why is this trolling?

Yes it is true.....fibber.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:There's a section for the "girls" on flap forum but it's not used much at all anymore.

If there are secret sections then I'm not included in them, which can only mean I'm being talked about, so I've no interest in being there anyway.

And major? This forum is one of the best run by a team of fair-minded admin, so don't know what you're blathering on about.

You can say that again, I posted about my short hair cut and by the time you answered it had grown long enough to put up again. afro

To be fair I started typing my reply to you the moment you posted it up, but I was on my craptop and my fingers don't like using it.

Cut it again and I'll reply tout suite!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

That is not true, I have posted perhaps a dozen posts with her, none that I recall being about how religious she is  - and why is this trolling?

No it is not - I can't recall ever talking to her about her religion - have you?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:33 pm

In case anyone gets the wrong idea, my post was directed at that piece of garbage know as scat!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Monkey boy has singled you and TC out as his minions, he regularly brags about it, you flit between the forums supplying him with information and let's not forget that Monkey boy, Raggs and TC danced a jig at my banning, you must think that we are stupid or blind.

I'm tired of giving you the benefit of the doubt, when all I've ever seen you do is run to defend far right extremist that support terrorism, in all the years I've known you, you have never supported, assisted or defended a poster on the left.

Please try and be honest for once.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

No it is not - I can't recall ever talking to her about her religion - have you?

I didn't say you had talked to her about religion, I said you have posted alongside her on various forums for years....so stop pretending you don't know her or her religious views...you do.
You may not have talked to her yourself about religion but it's you who often brings the subject up in the first place....bullet maker. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

To be fair I started typing my reply to you the moment you posted it up, but I was on my craptop and my fingers don't like using it.

Haha....you eventually replied the other day so no need.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:44 pm

scrat wrote:

Monkey boy has singled you and TC out as his minions, he regularly brags about it, you flit between the forums supplying him with information and let's not forget that Monkey boy, Raggs and TC danced a jig at my banning, you must think that we are stupid or blind.

I'm tired of giving you the benefit of the doubt, when all I've ever seen you do is run to defend far right extremist that support terrorism, in all the years I've known you, you have never supported, assisted or defended a poster on the left.

Yet here you are, alone in thinking that. All alone.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:45 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:

My point is the bile and nastiness of some individuals who ALWAYS start it, can you not grasp that.

BTW, cannot remember slagging you off unless you know different.

You got yjat creeping, sneak tweetie pie Jules up your backside now.

Major, there are creeps and asslickers on any forum you care to mention....even Mumsnet. Razz

This is one of the best forums I know of. It's best to ignore the ones you don't like and communicate with the ones you do. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I didn't say you had talked to her about religion, I said you have posted alongside her on various forums for years....so stop pretending you don't know her or her religious views...you do.
You may not have talked to her yourself about religion but it's you who often brings the subject up in the first place....bullet maker. Rolling Eyes

That is simply not true - I have only briefly been a member of forums which Raggamuffin (in her various guises) has also been a member of.

As to her alleged religious views, I know nothing beyond the odd mention by her of "my faith" - invariably used as a gambit to silence someone she doesn't care for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:48 pm

eddie wrote:
scrat wrote:

Yet here you are, alone in thinking that.  All alone.

Did you understand all that? This Forum - Page 2 2190311264
Who is monkeyboy and TC? How can anyone dance a jig on a forum? Where have you ever supported terrorism?
So many questions....so much waffle. albino
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:48 pm

IT's difficult to ignore posters like scat who love to lie and distort the truth'

Still, give him enough rope etc.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:50 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

That is simply not true - I have only briefly been a member of forums which Raggamuffin (in her various guises) has also been a member of.

As to her alleged religious views, I know nothing beyond the odd mention by her of "my faith" - invariably used as a gambit to silence someone she doesn't care for.

Yeah OK....keep up the pretence if you must. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

You are the one making assertions you cannot substantiate - looks like the "truth" is as malleable in your hands as it is in hers. Laughing

Last edited by Ziz on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:55 pm

I find most people ignore posters that rant about shit stains on their brain....

Sounds like a rap song.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

You are the one making assertions you cannot substantiate. This Forum - Page 2 2190311264

No point you will simply deny them. tongue
I could name half a dozen forums you were a member of where both me and Rags were also members....she being admin on one of them for years when you posted.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

You are the one making assertions you cannot substantiate - looks like the "truth" is as malleable in your hands as it is in hers.  

I could name half a dozen forums you were a member of where both me and Rags were also members....she being admin on one of them for years when yo - I recall just 2 forums  posted.

That is not the case - you are confused - I recall just two forums (excluding this) where Raggamuffin and myself have been members at the same time - and then only briefly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

I think she is not particularly religious. She defends Christianity as secondary to defending the culture...all in keeping with her defense of RW Britain...indeed, RW western civilization.

We are replete with anti-Muslim posts these days. In turn, we get some cross-criticism of Christianity, as a way of saying that all religions are self-centered and have a history of violence. About here, Raggs typically enters to defend Christianity. She isn't unusually religious, but just speaking up for her side.

Course, I could be wrong. She should be here to speak for herself. But, anyway, that's my take.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I think she is not particularly religious.  She defends Christianity as secondary to defending the culture...all in keeping with her defense of RW Britain...indeed, RW western civilization.

We are replete with anti-Muslim posts these days.  In turn, we get some cross-criticism of Christianity, as a way of saying that all religions are self-centered and have a history of violence.  About here, Raggs typically enters to defend Christianity.  She isn't unusually religious, but just speaking up for her side.

Course, I could be wrong.  She should be here to speak for herself.  But, anyway, that's my take.

Sounds reasonable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:10 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

I could name half a dozen forums you were a member of where both me and Rags were also members....she being admin on one of them for years when yo - I recall just 2 forums  posted.

That is not the case - you are confused - I recall just two forums (excluding this) where Raggamuffin and myself have been members at the same time - and then only briefly.

I'm not confused. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Well, okay - but the fact remains that you cannot substantiate your allegations. This Forum - Page 2 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I think she is not particularly religious.  She defends Christianity as secondary to defending the culture...all in keeping with her defense of RW Britain...indeed, RW western civilization.

We are replete with anti-Muslim posts these days.  In turn, we get some cross-criticism of Christianity, as a way of saying that all religions are self-centered and have a history of violence.  About here, Raggs typically enters to defend Christianity.  She isn't unusually religious, but just speaking up for her side.

Course, I could be wrong.  She should be here to speak for herself.  But, anyway, that's my take.
So where the fuck does "Cliff Richard" fit into all of this?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:15 pm

scrat wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Making another god-awful record I expect.

Are we allowed to say "god-awful", wouldn't want to goad anyone? This Forum - Page 2 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Major wrote:There is more nastiness, bile, name calling on here than 'debating'.

I am sure that certain members are only on here with one agenda just to slag off someone, it is really boring and should stop

It is getting worse.

You could always leave! Let's have a NewsFix "Brexit" vote -- people who support Brits leaving NF will delete their accounts, but the "Romulans" or whatever y'all call them can stay Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Then you defend Islam as part of your right wing agenda, which you've hitherto kept very well hidden ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:39 pm

scrat wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You need to stop your homophobia - it's very distasteful.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Then you defend Islam as part of your right wing agenda, which you've hitherto kept very well hidden ...

Zactly...it's a political argument in disguise.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:49 pm

Major wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Is Raggs a trolling person? This Forum - Page 2 2190311264

Certainly NOT.

Miss Ragga is a respected, distinguished poster who tells the truth which irks those who lie and are caught out.

Miss Ragga is ace.

Thank you Major. This Forum - Page 2 2984306523
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:54 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well, okay - but the fact remains that you cannot substantiate your allegations. This Forum - Page 2 2190311264

I have no intention of naming other forums, some people don't like everyone to know where they have posted in the past, and some (like yourself) obviously forget. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Syl wrote:
Major wrote:

Certainly NOT.

Miss Ragga is a respected, distinguished poster who tells the truth which irks those who lie and are caught out.

Miss Ragga is ace.

I agree...she tells the truth and she doesn't troll people.

Thank you Syl. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I have no intention of naming other forums, some people don't like everyone to know where they have posted in the past, and some (like yourself) obviously forget. Laughing

I make no secret of the fact that I have posted elsewhere in the past - but I take issue with your assertion that Raggamuffin and me have had a protracted forum relationship across half a dozen or more forums. It simply isn't true, we have had very few exchanges.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Anyone notice Bens post, all Brits can leave, and leave this Forum to all the YES men. They can all agree with each other then.Mutual back slapping, wont that be nice.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:02 pm

nicko wrote:Anyone notice Bens post,  all Brits can leave, and leave this Forum to all the YES men.    They can  all agree with each other then.Mutual back slapping, wont that be nice.
Those backslapping Raggs have probably been forced to do so in room 101 by monkey boy Penfold, don't be so harsh on them
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:03 pm

nicko wrote:Anyone notice Bens post,  all Brits can leave, and leave this Forum to all the YES men.    They can  all agree with each other then.Mutual back slapping, wont that be nice.

I think he was joking Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I agree...she tells the truth and she doesn't troll people.

Thank you Syl. Surprised

You're welcome....it's true.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Ah yes, room 101 - love that place. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

I make no secret of the fact that I have posted elsewhere in the past - but I take issue with your assertion that Raggamuffin and me have had a protracted forum relationship across half a dozen or more forums. It simply isn't true, we have had very few exchanges.

Stop protesting Ziz....it's not working. Wink
Like I said....you may not always post directly, but you make an awful lot of bullets for others to take up....this thread alone is one example..
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:11 pm

scrat wrote:
Those backslapping Raggs have probably been forced to do so in room 101 by monkey boy Penfold, don't be so harsh on them

I never realised you were such a comedian. lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Like I said....you may not always  post directly, but you make an awful lot of bullets for others to take up....this thread alone is one example..

Bullets or not - the fact remains that Raggamuffin and me have spent very little forum time together - you are mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Like I said....you may not always  post directly, but you make an awful lot of bullets for others to take up....this thread alone is one example..

Bullets or not - the fact remains that Raggamuffin and me have spent very little forum time together - you are mistaken.

You have been around for years on about half a dozen of the same forums.
I am repeating myself now so no more to be said. This Forum - Page 2 4214183177
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

You have been around for years on about half a dozen of the same forums.
I am repeating myself now so no more to be said. This Forum - Page 2 4214183177

I've been on a damn sight more than half a dozen and for far longer than any of you - but Raggamuffin and me have next to no forum history - I'm afraid you are mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:18 pm

Major wrote:
Syl wrote:

If you are hinting that Ziz is a snidey, stirring little sneak of a so called man then I have already told him such, he runs to mods.

Now, now, Major - I thought you disapproved of attacking posters. This Forum - Page 2 156503

Last edited by Ziz on Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Ziz wrote:
Major wrote:

If you are hinting that Ziz is a snidey, stirring little sneak of a so called man then I have already told him such, he runs to mods.

Now, now, Major - I thought you disapproved of attacking posters. Razz

Yes, I'm surprised...and names too. Shocked

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Now, now, Major - I thought you disapproved of attacking posters. Razz

Quite! Shocked

Major wrote:There is more nastiness, bile, name calling on here than 'debating'.

I am sure that certain members are only on here with one agenda just to slag off someone, it is really boring and should stop

It is getting worse.

But at least he's outed himself. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Ziz wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Quite! Shocked

It is getting worse.

But at least he's outed himself. Laughing

Razz And it's not just 'one someone'. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next