NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A note about using other people's images in links and avatars

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A note about using other people's images in links and avatars Empty A note about using other people's images in links and avatars

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:29 pm

It has been brought up that Korben includes a link to a video that uses Andrea Borman's face in his signature.

Now, as much as our membership comes from the UK and is also spread around the world, it was founded in the U.S. and I'll run it according to U.S. freedom of expression laws, which I'm familiar with but which might be a bit weird to some of you.

Andrea Borman has a YouTube channel with 10s of thousands of hits; she has a blog; she has used her face all over the Internet. Her activities are notorious and have inspired at least a few parody items similar to Korben's videos; here's one:

A note about using other people's images in links and avatars Hiding-from-andrea-borman

So Korben's links are what we call "fair comment and criticism" here in the U.S. When you're famous or a fame-seeker, that's part of the territory.

NOW -- it has been (rather insouciantly) suggested to me that when I said the above in a private message, what I meant was that it's fine to use the images of other posters.

Obviously that's wrong, and you have to be either really thick or really anti-me to think that's what I meant. It's fair to use another person's image when they want to be seen and known, but if they're not trying to increase their public profile, we're not going to allow photos of them to be used as avatars, etc.

Please let me know if there are any questions.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

A note about using other people's images in links and avatars Empty Re: A note about using other people's images in links and avatars

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:35 pm

She has, however, asked you to take it down.

After reading some of the posts yesterday, it is clear that some posters on here need the rules to be black and white.

This rather smacks of favouritism. And bullying of somebody who maybe isn't all there.

Let's cut to the chase - quite frankly, it's just bloody cruel.

Back to top Go down

A note about using other people's images in links and avatars Empty Re: A note about using other people's images in links and avatars

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Hey Ben I can sue you - I created the 'Hiding from Andrea Borman' meme a while back! Only joking. Good job I changed my avatar picture when I joined.  pale 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:38 pm

She has not asked me to take it down -- and she has my e-mail address.

What's cruel is making the admins constantly worry that she's going to sign up again under a fake user name and start making fun of the site and other members here. You should see what she says about us on other sites -- and I don't go running to those sites asking them to take it all down.

Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin, Andy -- you know what I'm talking about.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:42 pm

And remember that Andrea has claimed that Korben (TTS) is her husband so I think it's best not to get involved in domestic disputes.

Unless of course there is any violence in which case it would be a matter for the police.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Irn Bru wrote:And remember that Andrea has claimed that Korben (TTS) is her husband so I think it's best not to get involved in domestic disputes.

Unless of course there is any violence in which case it would be a matter for the police.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Making fun of people who are disadvantaged in some way just isn't nice folks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:49 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Making fun of people who are disadvantaged in some way just isn't nice folks.

I what way is Andrea disadvantaged?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:55 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Making fun of people who are disadvantaged in some way just isn't nice folks.

If we're to start enforcing niceness we might as well just close the forum. I've gotten a lot of stuff from you that I don't consider nice, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:58 pm

If we were to start enforcing niceness, we'd have to start banning words like "scrounger," which doesn't strike me as a very nice thing to call a poor person. We'd have to start forcing users to capitalize the 'm' in "Muslim," to show proper respect. I don't fancy turning into the Big Brother of NewsFix's Oceania.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

If we're to start enforcing niceness we might as well just close the forum. I've gotten a lot of stuff from you that I don't consider nice, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual!

Oh cripes, this is turning in to a right bitchfest.

I was only trying to help - it's very simple - keep personal photos off the forum, that's all I recommended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:13 pm

If you were really only trying to help, then thanks.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:If you were really only trying to help, then thanks.

Well I told you about it 1 or 2 weeks ago - thought it was out of order.

Then after seeing some of the posts yesterday from some of the wilder animals, it became a little more important, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Yeah, I heard about it from a number of people, but the fact is, you don't spread your face and personality across the Internet landscape and then demand to control how people engage with it. That's just being stupid.

You don't try to make yourself well-known and not expect people not to have fun with your image, mock you, etc.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:29 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:If you were really only trying to help, then thanks.

Well I told you about it 1 or 2 weeks ago - thought it was out of order.

Then after seeing some of the posts yesterday from some of the wilder animals, it became a little more important, in my opinion.

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, I heard about it from a number of people, but the fact is, you don't spread your face and personality across the Internet landscape and then demand to control how people engage with it. That's just being stupid.

You don't try to make yourself well-known and not expect people not to have fun with your image, mock you, etc.

I disagree - I've said it before, there's a line between fun and bullying.

In my opinion she is being tormented, and you are allowing it.

You disagree, that's fine, carry on.

I feel better in myself for bringing it to your attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:32 pm

@ Ben_reilly , I'm not sure on the Privacy laws in the USA or those of the UK , But most discussion forums go by not using information or Photos that do not fall in the public domain. So if you post your real ID or Photo where it has public access , It's tough shit, same goes for getting your details in the Media.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:38 pm

I actually knew about it before you did, Andy. If I hadn't been OK with it I would have said so.

But I suppose you think that Andrea should not only have the freedom to promote herself, her YouTube channel, etc., across a variety of forums, AND mock users of other forums, AND vandalize our forum, AND take screenshots of her vandalism and post them all over other forums, WITHOUT having her photo, which she herself has placed all over the place, used by someone else in even a funny and light-hearted way, as Korben has done?

Wherefore such chivalry, Andy?  Wink 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:@ Ben_reilly , I'm not sure on the Privacy laws in the USA or those of the UK , But most discussion forums go by not using information or Photos that do not fall in the public domain. So if you post your real ID or Photo where it has public access , It's tough shit, same goes for getting your details in the Media.

That's my position. She's the one who put her photo on 100s of sites; if we let her back on, she'd slap it up here again -- she wants it to be seen. I don't understand how we're supposed to "protect" her by not allowing her image to be used when she doesn't "protect" herself, under the same line of thinking.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 pm

I'm still waiting for 'Then after seeing some of the posts yesterday from some of the wilder animals,'  cost Andy obviously saw something I didn't, so perhaps he'd like to fill us in.

And I'd like to know who suddenly donated him a conscience lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:@ Ben_reilly , I'm not sure on the Privacy laws in the USA or those of the UK , But most discussion forums go by not using information or Photos that do not fall in the public domain. So if you post your real ID or Photo where it has public access , It's tough shit, same goes for getting your details in the Media.

That's my position. She's the one who put her photo on 100s of sites; if we let her back on, she'd slap it up here again -- she wants it to be seen. I don't understand how we're supposed to "protect" her by not allowing her image to be used when she doesn't "protect" herself, under the same line of thinking.

Well, no, it's not the position:

Copyright Legal Issues

Copyright laws protect the original creator of a work, such as written text, an image, a video, or an audio clip, from having that work stolen or misused. For example, you can't republish another person's blog post or article on your blog and claim it as your own. That's plagiarism and a copyright violation. Furthermore, you can't use an image on your blog unless you created it, have permission to use it from the creator, or the image has been copyrighted by the owner with a license that allows you to use it.

http://weblogs.about.com/od/bloggingethics/tp/Legal-Issues-Bloggers-Must-Understand.htm

But, it's more about being a cvnt to somebody!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It has been brought up that Korben includes a link to a video that uses Andrea Borman's face in his signature.

Now, as much as our membership comes from the UK and is also spread around the world, it was founded in the U.S. and I'll run it according to U.S. freedom of expression laws, which I'm familiar with but which might be a bit weird to some of you.

Andrea Borman has a YouTube channel with 10s of thousands of hits; she has a blog; she has used her face all over the Internet. Her activities are notorious and have inspired at least a few parody items similar to Korben's videos; here's one:

A note about using other people's images in links and avatars Hiding-from-andrea-borman

So Korben's links are what we call "fair comment and criticism" here in the U.S. When you're famous or a fame-seeker, that's part of the territory.

NOW -- it has been (rather insouciantly) suggested to me that when I said the above in a private message, what I meant was that it's fine to use the images of other posters.

Obviously that's wrong, and you have to be either really thick or really anti-me to think that's what I meant. It's fair to use another person's image when they want to be seen and known, but if they're not trying to increase their public profile, we're not going to allow photos of them to be used as avatars, etc.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Ben it's good to see that posters other than myself use sesquipedalian words like insouciantly.Well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:49 pm

So who was Andy, and what did they say, I can't find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Sassy wrote:I'm still waiting for 'Then after seeing some of the posts yesterday from some of the wilder animals,'  cost Andy obviously saw something I didn't, so perhaps he'd like to fill us in.

I stuck up for Andrea when I first went to flip and saw her being attacked - then realised they would be better banning her.

I warned Ben the first day she came on here about her (he ignored me but eventually banned her) but I know the difference between ignoring a fool and bullying a fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Copyright Legal Issues

Copyright laws protect the original creator of a work, such as written text, an image, a video, or an audio clip, from having that work stolen or misused. For example, you can't republish another person's blog post or article on your blog and claim it as your own. That's plagiarism and a copyright violation. Furthermore, you can't use an image on your blog unless you created it, have permission to use it from the creator, or the image has been copyrighted by the owner with a license that allows you to use it.

http://weblogs.about.com/od/bloggingethics/tp/Legal-Issues-Bloggers-Must-Understand.htm

That does not even apply; it would only apply if we were to post whole works here, which we do not. If copyright worked that way, this image would be illegal:

A note about using other people's images in links and avatars Another-vacation-%2Bmickey-obama
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:55 pm

So would this video:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:57 pm

You might as well be arguing that nobody here should be allowed to make fun of Boxxy (not that I've seen that here). Andrea is seeking notoriety, spreading her image and personality through the media, and she has to accept fair comment and criticism in return.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:59 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:I'm still waiting for 'Then after seeing some of the posts yesterday from some of the wilder animals,'  cost Andy obviously saw something I didn't, so perhaps he'd like to fill us in.

I stuck up for Andrea when I first went to flip and saw her being attacked - then realised they would be better banning her.

I warned Ben the first day she came on here about her (he ignored me but eventually banned her) but I know the difference between ignoring a fool and bullying a fool.

And Andrea hasn't been bullying TTS all over the internet, claiming she is married to him etc, when he is a happily married man? Frankly what she has been saying is revolting. And you still haven't said where she has been bullied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

And Andrea hasn't been bullying TTS all over the internet, claiming she is married to him etc, when he is a happily married man?   Frankly what she has been saying is revolting.   And you still haven't said where she has been bullied.

What you on about, ya mad cow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:04 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:

And Andrea hasn't been bullying TTS all over the internet, claiming she is married to him etc, when he is a happily married man?   Frankly what she has been saying is revolting.   And you still haven't said where she has been bullied.

Don't tell me, as an avid follower of hers, you didn't know about her claims. She even posted links to them on here. She told everyone on many sites that she is married to TTS. Now, you claim she is being bullied on here. Where? Because I haven't seen any mention of her for days until this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Don't tell me, as an avid follower of hers, you didn't know about her claims.   She even posted links to them on here.   She told everyone on many sites that she is married to TTS.   Now, you claim she is being bullied on here.   Where?   Because I haven't seen any mention of her for days until this thread.

Good.

Let's keep it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:09 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Good.

Let's keep it that way.

A note about using other people's images in links and avatars InternetToughGuy
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Good.

Let's keep it that way.

A note about using other people's images in links and avatars InternetToughGuy

A note about using other people's images in links and avatars Get-th10

I like them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:14 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Don't tell me, as an avid follower of hers, you didn't know about her claims.   She even posted links to them on here.   She told everyone on many sites that she is married to TTS.   Now, you claim she is being bullied on here.   Where?   Because I haven't seen any mention of her for days until this thread.

Good.

Let's keep it that way.

Which rather gives the lie to your statement:

After reading some of the posts yesterday, it is clear that some posters on here need the rules to be black and white.

So basically, you were just shit stirring and trying to cause trouble for Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Good.

Let's keep it that way.

Which rather gives the lie to your statement:

So basically, you were just shit stirring and trying to cause trouble for Ben.

No sassy, not at all.

I'm saying you don't need to see the offending (in my opinion) item, you just need to know that posting personal photos/links to/information isn't allowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:24 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Copyright Legal Issues

As you know Andy I'm in favour of EQUALITY ,so if posters want to be C**T'S to someone they leave themselves open to the same.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Yeah, this is personal:

https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=985&q=andrea+borman&oq=andrea+borman&gs_l=img.3..0j0i24l2.1307.3409.0.3718.13.13.0.0.0.0.59.513.13.13.0.ernk_timepromotiona...0...1.1.32.img..0.13.510.9Q-0T5xRAj4

Now, let's try that on me:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ben_reilly&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=hJ_eUs7LNsTiyAGQpYHgBA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1536&bih=788#nfpr=1&q=ben_reilly&tbm=isch

If you don't want your photo out there, don't put it out there.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:26 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Copyright Legal Issues

As you know Andy I'm in favour of EQUALITY ,so if posters want to be C**T'S to someone they leave themselves open to the same.

Now now Al, let's just try and be the better people here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:30 pm

You really still don't get it, do you? More like refuse to get it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Copyright Legal Issues

Oh dear

There is no copyright issue perry mason

if you turn you ever so astute legal mind to this

SUBMISSIONS

By using cameroid.com to take pictures using a webcam and saving it to the public gallery, you grant Sideshow a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such Content through cameroid.com, including RSS or other content feeds offered cameroid.com, and other Sideshow services. In addition, by submitting, content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant Sideshow a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such content for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting Sideshow services. Sideshow will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such content is removed from cameroid.com. Sideshow reserves the right to refuse, to accept, post, display or transmit any Content in its sole discretion.

cameroid is the service she used to take the picture so no "Copyrite "infringement has taken place and is as it quite clearly says available to the general public

i am sure AB will be flatted that she has a suitor personally you're welcome to her

andrea and andy sitting in a tree
k
i
s
s
i
n
g
 affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:25 pm

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Irn Bru wrote:And remember that Andrea has claimed that Korben (TTS) is her husband so I think it's best not to get involved in domestic disputes.

Violence never solves anything Irn so you can be sure they will be non of that thank you very much

:D 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:18 pm

I dont think anyone thought Andy's concern for Andrea was genuine.

She put it in the public domain and lets face it she is another attention whore.

I think it is very low to post information about someone on a chat forum whether it was in the public domain or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Well Andrea is her own worst enemy, many have told her so, as well as the over the top stunts for attention, if she was witty some would maybe laugh, bit it's the opposite...

That I can handle that to an extent, but what I hate is when she can't take the shit flinging back, best ignored you might say, but do that and she turns nastier, and I believe she is more astute than she lets on.

She was earlier called a 'spastic' by another member elsewhere, that was in return to a member on here who Andrea called a spastic months back(Andrea says a member on here told her to call that other member of here a spastic, so blames it on one of the members here) and Andrea is going crazy because an admin on another forum has done that to her on her avatar.

Normally I would say that's cruel and I don't agree with the word spastic and I laughed on that forum at that, but only at Andrea getting some of her own medicine.

I'm sick of her, she is out to cause bother and I'm all for second chances, but she has had more chances than cats lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Joy Division wrote:Well Andrea is her own worst enemy, many have told her so, as well as the over the top stunts for attention, if she was witty some would maybe laugh, bit it's the opposite...

That I can handle that to an extent, but what I hate is when she can't take the shit flinging back, best ignored you might say, but do that and she turns nastier, and I believe she is more astute than she lets on.

She was earlier called a 'spastic' by another member elsewhere, that was in return to a member on here who Andrea called a spastic months back(Andrea says a member on here told her to call that other member of here a spastic, so blames it on one of the members here) and Andrea is going crazy because an admin on another forum has done that to her on her avatar.

Normally I would say that's cruel and I don't agree with the word spastic and I laughed on that forum at that, but  only at Andrea getting some of her own medicine.

I'm sick of her, she is out to cause bother and I'm all for second chances, but she has had more chances than cats lives.
yes i saw that JD what she needs is a white knight to ride to her rescue

i am sure Bigmandy9 will hasten over there since he has demonstrated a deep and I must say moving concern for her well being
Almost brought a tear to my eye it did ....almost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:49 pm

I know, I thought it must be love, then though BA/LOVE is does not compute lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Well Andrea is her own worst enemy, many have told her so, as well as the over the top stunts for attention, if she was witty some would maybe laugh, bit it's the opposite...

Normally I would say that's cruel and I don't agree with the word spastic and I laughed on that forum at that, but  only at Andrea getting some of her own medicine.

yes i saw that JD what she needs is a white knight to ride to her rescue

i am sure Bigmandy9  will hasten over there since he has demonstrated a deep and I must say moving concern for her well being
Almost brought a tear to my eye it did ....almost

Must admit KD ,that when I saw those posts by Andy pretending to be concerned for her , I just laughed at first , we all know some have been happy to use Andrea as an excuse to try point score of some of their other foes...

If others behaved like Andrea, a good few would be up in arms then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:06 pm

Sassy wrote:I know, I thought it must be love, then though BA/LOVE is does not compute lol

...a real Rom-Com!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, this is personal:

https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=985&q=andrea+borman&oq=andrea+borman&gs_l=img.3..0j0i24l2.1307.3409.0.3718.13.13.0.0.0.0.59.513.13.13.0.ernk_timepromotiona...0...1.1.32.img..0.13.510.9Q-0T5xRAj4

Now, let's try that on me:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ben_reilly&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=hJ_eUs7LNsTiyAGQpYHgBA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1536&bih=788#nfpr=1&q=ben_reilly&tbm=isch

If you don't want your photo out there, don't put it out there.

HOLY SHIT BEN
 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 
You're SPIDERMAN
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next