NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

+9
Miffs2
Tommy Monk
magica
JulesV
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
eddie
nicko
Andy
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 2 Empty Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by Andy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Tracey Brabin duly elected Labour MP in murdered Jo Cox's seat.
Not only did the vile far right contest this seat, they fucking heckled her victory speech and tribute to  the late Mrs Cox.
How low can the far right crawl.
Beneath contempt.

Corrie actress Tracy Brabin elected MP in by-election triggered by Jo Cox murder

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronation-street-actress-tracy-brabin-9093514#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

No doubt our resident pond life extremists will pitch with bleats of "freedom of speech".
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:13 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
She didn't agree to anything more than better trade with the SEA!

Maastricht was about so much more than she had ever agreed to... and when she saw it coming she said 'No! No! No!'...

And then she was ousted... because of this...

I remember the debates about maastricht at the time... it was said that maastricht meant transfers of power/sovereignty and the creation of the eu ruling bods over us etc... and the others told us categorically that this was not true!!!

There was no transfer of powers/sovereignty and maastricht didn't really mean anything of any significance etc...

Except it was all about this...

The pro eu traitors were lying then and they are lying now!!!

She gave assent to the SEA, the aim of which was to create the single market - Parliament’s own website confirms this - your bluff has failed.

Back to top Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:20 am

Twisting still I see zit... we had this discussion the other day and I showed then that the SEA was not maastricht...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

I did bother to read it but you contradicted yourself after you said that.
It is ridiculous and very insensitive for you to choose a thread about a murdered woman to moan about "leftwingers".
There are plenty of other threads for you to moan in, why choose this one.

And people on forums should be more carefully specific when they say words like "they". "They" who?????

Considering that this whole thread is a pop at "right wingers", I'm surprised that you're complaining about someone else mentioning "left wingers".

As others have said, the celebrating of Mrs Thatchers death was fairly revolting, and it was done by left wingers. I see no problem in pointing that out, considering the way lefties try to pretend that they would never do anything which is distasteful.

Good afternoon.
People were baited? Is that a good excuse? In the animal kingdom, the only thing that separates  humans from lower animals is 1) cognitive abilities (the mental processes which include perception, judgment, and reasoning) and 2) will power.

Anyone whose excuse is "Please Miss, I was baited,  Miss, he/she made me bite," is in essence saying that they cannot resist their basic urges to jump in and bite when baited? Therefore, no different from lower animals, sharing the same lack of thinking and willpower.

There is no RW baiting  in the title. It refers to the far right - the people who were heckling were spawned by the very political factions which killed her. Quite straightforward really. In the OP there is RW baiting in the last sentence, yes, but like I said, no one has to bite, in a thread of this nature.

I still think it's a rank disgrace to come to a sensitive thread like this to take offence and  play out a RW vs LW war, given the very particular circumstances of this young mum's murder. There are plenty of other threads for people to fight their fights and play their mind games and take offence in.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:09 pm

Handy Andy wrote:The yawns say more about Nicko than any words of criticism ever can. I almost wished I hadn't  written and defended him last week  after he was accused of being a baby killer.
I say almost because I will  always be  more humane and compassionate than any right winger ever can be.
That is what defines left wingers.
Jo was butchered by Nicko's fellow far right gang and left 2 young kids without a mum..
And Nicko doesn't  give a shit because it bores him.
Abhorrent.

As abhorrent as your comment to Major on the 11year old rapist thread? Hypocrite.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Thank you for proving my point nems.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 pm

eddie wrote:Thank you for proving my point nems.

Some people on here have a staggering lack of self awareness and an apparently unending ability to bore the living shite out of everyone with the do as I say not as I do lecturing x
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:21 pm

"my fellow right wing gang" what the fuck are you on about? I don't have a "right wing" gang" your off your fucking nut, get a life, you and your fellow left wing gang.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Considering that this whole thread is a pop at "right wingers", I'm surprised that you're complaining about someone else mentioning "left wingers".

As others have said, the celebrating of Mrs Thatchers death was fairly revolting, and it was done by left wingers. I see no problem in pointing that out, considering the way lefties try to pretend that they would never do anything which is distasteful.

Good afternoon.
People were baited? Is that a good excuse? In the animal kingdom, the only thing that separates  humans from lower animals is 1) cognitive abilities (the mental processes which include perception, judgment, and reasoning) and 2) will power.

Anyone whose excuse is "Please Miss, I was baited,  Miss, he/she made me bite," is in essence saying that they cannot resist their basic urges to jump in and bite when baited? Therefore, no different from lower animals, sharing the same lack of thinking and willpower.

There is no RW baiting  in the title. It refers to the far right - the people who were heckling were spawned by the very political factions which killed her. Quite straightforward really. In the OP there is RW baiting in the last sentence, yes, but like I said, no one has to bite, in a thread of this nature.

I still think it's a rank disgrace to come to a sensitive thread like this to take offence and  play out a RW vs LW war, given the very particular circumstances of this young mum's murder. There are plenty of other threads for people to fight their fights and play their mind games and take offence in.

Oh come off it - of course the thread is a pop at right wingers. You were the one who said it was "insensitive" to use this thread to have a go at left wingers, so you completely contradicted yourself. The OP of this thread used the murder of an MP to have a pop at right wingers, so where is your outrage about that?

You don't want anyone to "bite"? Well you did, didn't you?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:04 pm

Having a 'pop'?   No, showing what they are.   A RW fanatic murdered her, spread her blood all over the street, a girl who spent her life trying to help others, and RW fanatics booed a speech praising her.   That's not a 'pop'.   That's letting people know just how low they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:06 pm

sassy wrote:Having a 'pop'?   No, showing what they are.   A RW fanatic murdered her, spread her blood all over the street, a girl who spent her life trying to help others, and RW fanatics booed a speech praising her.   That's not a 'pop'.   That's letting people know just how low they are.

HA had a pop at nicko in this very thread. The point is that "Jules" is always very quick to point the finger at someone whilst completely ignoring the real villain - ie, HA - supported by you of course.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:08 pm

I also had a 'pop' at Nicko, because I thought, and still think, that yawning about the heckling of the speech was absolutely disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:10 pm

sassy wrote:I also had a 'pop' at Nicko, because I thought, and still think, that yawning about the heckling of the speech was absolutely disgusting.

Your use of the murder of Jo Cox in order to bait and harass a member of this forum is more disgusting. Lefties simply have no self-awareness at all, and their hypocrisy know no bounds.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:14 pm

sassy wrote:I also had a 'pop' at Nicko, because I thought, and still think, that yawning about the heckling of the speech was absolutely disgusting.

Did you find HAs comment to Major on the 11year old rapist thread equally disgusting?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:14 pm

Don't be so ridiculous Rags.   HA posted on the booing, which was in all the papers and condemned by all.   Did anyone force Nicko to yawn about it, did he have his arms placed up his back and pain inflicted to make him press those keys so we could condemn him?   Nope, he could have quite easily said 'I dont agree with her politics but booing was a terrible thing to do'.   He could have, but he didn't, he yawned and by my moral compass, that was absolutely iniquitous.

Last edited by sassy on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Jules wrote:
In the OP there is RW baiting in the last sentence, yes,

but like I said, no one has to bite, in a thread of this nature. .

Raggamuffin wrote:
Oh come off it - of course the thread is a pop at right wingers....

You spoke to me, I replied as best as I could.
I clearly said that the RW on here were baited in the OP ^^^^
But the title was about the rw hecklers in that hall,  no baiting there, just facts.

I see you are second-guessing me and if you think this is a good idea, I look forward to seeing your reaction when someone second guesses you.

Last edited by Jules on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:16 pm

sassy wrote:Don't be so ridiculous Rags.   HA posted on the booing, which was in all the papers and condemned by all.   Did anyone force Nicko to yawn about it, was he are placed up his back and pain inflicted to make him press those keys so we could condemn him?   Nope, he could have quite easily said 'I dont agree with her politics but booing was a terrible thing to do'.   He could have, but he didn't, he yawned and by my moral compass, that was absolutely iniquitous.

Did anyone force you to become all judgemental? Did anyone force "Jules" to lecture Magica about her posts? Why should nicko say what you want him to say? He doesn't deserve to be harassed because he doesn't dance to your tune.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:17 pm

He deserved to be brought up because what he said was despicable.

Last edited by sassy on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:18 pm

hmm...OH the hypocrisy oh the two facedness of it all....... Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 2 1858517897
and you are totally oblivious to it...thats the sad thing....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:18 pm

Jules wrote:
Jules wrote:
In the OP there is RW baiting in the last sentence, yes,

but like I said, no one has to bite, in a thread of this nature. .

Raggamuffin wrote:
Oh come off it - of course the thread is a pop at right wingers....

You spoke to me, I replied as best as I could.
I clearly said that the RW on here were baited in the OP ^^^^
But the title was about the rw hecklers in that hall,  no baiting there, just facts.

I see you are second-guessing me and if you think this is a good idea, I look forward to seeing your reaction when someone second guesses you.

The point is that you had a go at someone else for criticising lefties for cheering when Margaret Thatcher died, and completely ignored the point that this thread is a pop at "right wingers". You don't get to have things your own way you know, and if you behave like a hypocrite, I'll let you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Lord Foul wrote:hmm...OH the hypocrisy oh the two facedness of it all....... Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 2 1858517897
and you are totally oblivious to it...thats the sad thing....

No LF, the sad thing is that you try to twist everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Is there something about leftie brains which prevent them having any kind of self-awareness or sense of justice? It seems so.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:20 pm

Well, let's see, as you don't seem to have either of those things, I guess it's more a RW thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:21 pm

sassy wrote:He deserved to be brought up because what he said was despicable.

He didn't say anything though. You said plenty, and yet you turn a blind eye to the vile posts of your fellow hardline leftie.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:21 pm

hardly ...the sad thing is that its ok when the left behave with the social awareness of a pile of pig dung.....
but not when the right do...

THAT is the rank hypocrisy.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:21 pm

sassy wrote:Well, let's see, as you don't seem to have either of those things, I guess it's more a RW thing.

See what I mean? You really are oblivious to your own shortcomings. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:22 pm

LOL, 'hardline', how the RW do love they labels, they are so scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:22 pm

sassy wrote:LOL, 'hardline', how the RW do love they labels, they are so scared.

Well you are an extremist - I've always thought so.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:Well, let's see, as you don't seem to have either of those things, I guess it's more a RW thing.

See what I mean, you have no knowledge that your moral compass is defunct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:LOL, 'hardline', how the RW do love they labels, they are so scared.

Well you are an extremist - I've always thought so.

Ah dear Rags, I've often thought what I know you are lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 pm

ever read animal farm? well the left are exactly like the left (pigs) in that...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What do you know about morals? You have none.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:25 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ever read animal farm?  well the left are exactly like the left (pigs) in that...

Afraid you have that arse about face, but then you seem to have a lot of things arse about face these days.   Never mind Vic, at least it give you the chance to rant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Oh dear, snorted me drink, I've been reading about yours lol

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:Don't be so ridiculous Rags.   HA posted on the booing, which was in all the papers and condemned by all.   Did anyone force Nicko to yawn about it, was he are placed up his back and pain inflicted to make him press those keys so we could condemn him?   Nope, he could have quite easily said 'I dont agree with her politics but booing was a terrible thing to do'.   He could have, but he didn't, he yawned and by my moral compass, that was absolutely iniquitous.

Did anyone force you to become all judgemental? Did anyone force "Jules" to lecture Magica about her posts? Why should nicko say what you want him to say? He doesn't deserve to be harassed because he doesn't dance to your tune.

You are stirring. Magica is quite capable of speaking for herself and she already has,
and I purposely let her have the last word.
Cos I am accommodating, like that.
When NF members talk about right and left wingers, it's their old foes they are talking about, not newbies and newbies have no right to jump in and make rows worse.

Your turn to have the last word, I don't mind.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You are stirring. Magica is quite capable of speaking for herself and she already has,
and I purposely let her have the last word.
Cos I am accommodating, like that.
When NF members talk about right and left wingers, it's their old foes they are talking about, not newbies and newbies have no right to jump in and make rows worse.

Your turn to have the last word, I don't mind.

I'm also quite capable of pulling you up for your hypocrisy, and it doesn't matter who you directed your remarks at.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:52 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh dear, snorted me drink, I've been reading about yours lol

Do you have nothing better to do with your time than obsess about other posters?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:25 am

Obsess about you?   I'll leave that to others who care about the mundane.   I read in passing what others wrote about you.   I'll leave obsessing to others, fankly I don't have the time or the interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:12 am

Can I just get one thing straight? the only thing I "yawned" about was Handy's continual ranting about the r/w, if you decided it was about anything else you were wrong, [as usual] anyhow, I don't give a fuck what you think sassy. I,v been on several other Forums and they all say your a nasty old bitch always causing arguments, and they are right !!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:23 am

sassy wrote:Obsess about you?   I'll leave that to others who care about the mundane.   I read in passing what others wrote about you.   I'll leave obsessing to others, fankly I don't have the time or the interest.

You're always very concerned about what "others" say aren't you? Is that how you make decisions and judgements in life - by what "others" say? Think for yourself. If you don't like what I say, fine, but to drag anyone else into it is just sheeplike.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:24 am

nicko wrote:Can I just get one thing straight?  the only thing I "yawned" about was Handy's continual ranting about the r/w, if you decided it was about anything else you were wrong, [as usual]  anyhow, I don't give a fuck what you think sassy. I,v been on several other Forums and they all say your a nasty old bitch always causing arguments,   and they are right !!!

It was really obvious that's what you were yawning at nicko. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:14 am

Miffs2 wrote:

Did you find HAs comment to Major on the 11year old rapist thread equally disgusting?

I did.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Fascinating discussion Suspect
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Isn't it, amazing what you can learn about people from a thread like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
I'm also quite capable of pulling you up for your hypocrisy, ....

Raggamuffin wrote:
It was really obvious that's what you were yawning at .....

Cool

So you are saying that he addressed the poster himself, and not the post?  Isn't this what you always preach against?  Yet here you are bristling with approval when it's the very thing you preach against.
MASSIVE HYPOCRITE.

And why were you making snidy remarks over the fact that sassy used her photo in her avvy (which incidentally is one of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen). Many other people have used their photos as avvies and you have not criticised them for doing so. MASSIVE HYPOCRITE

I notice you put my username in quotes. Many people on here, including you yourself, use different usernames in different forums - you have ever put their name in quotes,  have you, "Ragamuffin"??  MASSIVE HYPOCRITE

Pity we are not allowed to mention religion, cos for someone who wears her christianty like a badge, you have the most chillingly unchristian hearts I have ever seen. I am a christian and I hardly ever mention it, and I have more warmth in my fingertip than you have in your entire body - MASSIVE HYPOCRITE

You are a hypocrite of the first order, "ragamuffin",  very selective in what you CHOOSE to criticise, you saturate the forum with your rank  hypocrisy yet you have the neck to come here ranting about other peoples' hypocrisy.  Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 2 2787774761   Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 2 3489511464  Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 2 3489511464

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:23 pm

My thread title and op was an attack on the FAR RIGHT neanderthals who heckled and booed the speech commemorating the late Jo Cox.
There is a huge difference between rw and extreme far rw, as is there a huge difference between lw and extreme lw.
I put myself as lw, and attack the far left.
I disagree politically with moderate  rwers and ave contempt for the priviledged elite who believed they had a god given right to rule.For example Teresa May , so far , has done little wrong and looks a steady ship. She went up hugely in my estimation by dismissing most of the Bullingdon elite.
I do hate the extreme far right, as I make clear in my signature, as I hate those far right posters who applaud the actions of the far right and blatently yawn at any criticism of them.
Anyone who is contemptuous of a commemorative speech for a dead young respected mum is beneath contempt.
If anyone found the thread boring or of no interest, the correct thing would have been to ignore it rather than an insulting yawn.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:23 pm

The insulting yawn was for YOUR continuing spamming about right wing posters being nasty bastards, If you don't like it, hard fucking luck,it's you and sassy who are hard left whingers!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Best let others interpret the meaning of your yawn. It looks disrespectful to Jo Cox.
Yawing seems a common trait amongst rwers.
Perhaps they should spend less time on internet forums and more time sleeping.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Well your wrong----again.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:34 pm

I suggest you take a look in the mirror HA

YOU merely L/W ...

HA! HA! HA!

YOU are an extremist lefty.....

YOU are further left than Major is right..in fact if you keep going you will meet him comming back....

I mean...It WAS you who celebrated Thatchers demise, with ZERO respect for how her family felt....wasnt it? along with the rest of your lefty slime horde?

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:51 pm

Maybe it's not HA who needs to take a look in the mirror when it comes to extremism. We have so many RW extremists on here now it's changed the whole ethos of the board. That, in it's turn, has allowed people to change and step up to lead them. Must make Ben extremely pissed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next