NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

+9
Miffs2
Tommy Monk
magica
JulesV
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
eddie
nicko
Andy
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 Empty Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by Andy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Tracey Brabin duly elected Labour MP in murdered Jo Cox's seat.
Not only did the vile far right contest this seat, they fucking heckled her victory speech and tribute to  the late Mrs Cox.
How low can the far right crawl.
Beneath contempt.

Corrie actress Tracy Brabin elected MP in by-election triggered by Jo Cox murder

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronation-street-actress-tracy-brabin-9093514#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

No doubt our resident pond life extremists will pitch with bleats of "freedom of speech".
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 Empty Re: Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by nicko Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Sleep I'M not very tired now !!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 Empty Re: Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:24 pm

You aren't?   Oh good, perhaps you can comment on the NEWS INFORMATION given in the OP.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Best let others interpret the meaning of your yawn. It looks disrespectful to Jo Cox.
Yawing seems a common trait amongst rwers.
Perhaps they should spend less time on internet forums and more time sleeping.

He was yawning at you, and your mention of RW, that's why I always suggest sticking with a thread title that doesn't include your opinion.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Best let others interpret the meaning of your yawn. It looks disrespectful to Jo Cox.

He was yawning at you, and your mention of RW, that's why I always suggest sticking with a thread title that doesn't include your opinion.  

So he was addressing the poster not the post.   Funny how others get pulled up for that all the time.   Just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:34 pm

And obviously Nicko, you are not going to address the OP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:35 pm

I have been banned for less than that.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:36 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

So he was addressing the poster not the post.   Funny how others get pulled up for that all the time.   Just saying.

He was addressing the part about RW's. We all do know that he wasn't yawning about Jo Cox's death.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:39 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

He was addressing the part about RW's. We all do know that he wasn't yawning about Jo Cox's death.

No, he really wasn't, because the extreme RW were heckling the speech about her, and he won't condemn it, thought it was yawnable.   The news wasn't about her death, the news was about how the RW fanatic disrespected her memory with the heckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:41 pm

I happen to think nicko isn't like that. We will agree to disagree.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Her hate blinds her to the truth.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:44 pm

nicko wrote:Her hate blinds her to the truth.

Nicko, I would really like to be proven wrong, I have a great belief in human nature, so prove me wrong and give us your opinion of the antics of the RW extremists of English Democrats, BNP and EDL who were the ones heckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm

sassy wrote:
nicko wrote:Her hate blinds her to the truth.

Nicko, I would really like to be proven wrong, I have a great belief in human nature, so prove me wrong and give us your opinion of the antics of the RW extremists of English Democrats, BNP and EDL who were the ones heckling.

That's a fair enough post.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 pm

I condemn the r/w fanatics who were heckling at the funeral.

I also condemn the left wing fanatics who twist every thing I say.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm

nicko wrote:I condemn the r/w fanatics who were heckling at the funeral.

I also condemn the left wing fanatics who twist every thing I say.

Thank you Nicko that is really nice to know.

However, nobody twisted anything you said, because you didn't say anything Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Told you I was right. And I didn't even pay him Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Did you find HAs comment to Major on the 11year old rapist thread equally disgusting?

I did.

Back to this.

you love a dead baby or 2 dont you luv by The Devil, You Know on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:48 pm Did anyone find that disgusting or did they choose to remain silent and say nothing?

I didn't see LF getting his knickers in a twist over that.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Don't think I saw it and if it wasn't the first insult of the thread I would've ignored it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Twisting still I see zit... we had this discussion the other day and I showed then that the SEA was not maastricht...

Only in your alternative reality - this is because no-one, including myself, asserted that the SEA was Maastricht.

The fact is:

Thatcher gave her assent to the SEA, the aim of which was to create the single market - Parliament’s own website confirms this. Take it on the chin, son.

BTW, who is Zit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:48 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I'm also quite capable of pulling you up for your hypocrisy, ....

Raggamuffin wrote:
It was really obvious that's what you were yawning at .....

Cool

So you are saying that he addressed the poster himself, and not the post?  Isn't this what you always preach against?  Yet here you are bristling with approval when it's the very thing you preach against.
MASSIVE HYPOCRITE.

No, it's what eddie is always preaching against, so I merely remind her when she breaks her own rule.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:50 pm

Jules wrote:

And why were you making snidy remarks over the fact that sassy used her photo in her avvy (which incidentally is one of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen). Many other people have used their photos as avvies and you have not criticised them for doing so. MASSIVE HYPOCRITE

Well actually, I commented on the off-topic posts about her avatar rather than the avatar itself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Jules wrote:

I notice you put my username in quotes. Many people on here, including you yourself, use different usernames in different forums - you have ever put their name in quotes,  have you, "Ragamuffin"??  MASSIVE HYPOCRITE

Because I know you by another name elsewhere. Oh, and try to spell my forum name correctly if you're going to put it in quotes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Jules wrote:

Pity we are not allowed to mention religion, cos for someone who wears her christianty like a badge, you have the most chillingly unchristian hearts I have ever seen. I am a christian and I hardly ever mention it, and I have more warmth in my fingertip than you have in your entire body - MASSIVE HYPOCRITE

You have more hot air coming out of your gob, I'll grant you that. Please do not drag my faith into your vile rants - it's against the rules, particularly as I didn't mention it myself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Jules wrote:

You are a hypocrite of the first order, "ragamuffin",  very selective in what you CHOOSE to criticise, you saturate the forum with your rank  hypocrisy yet you have the neck to come here ranting about other peoples' hypocrisy.  Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2787774761   Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 3489511464  Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 3489511464

Says the massive hypocrite who trolls her way around several forums, telling people what to say, how to behave, and generally being a PITA.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:14 pm

How is who trolls what, or who is the bigger hypocrite remotely relevant to the sad plight of poor Joe Cox? Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:20 pm

Ziz wrote:How is who trolls what, or who is the bigger hypocrite remotely relevant to the sad plight of poor Joe Cox? Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2190311264

This isn't a thread about Joe Cox.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Ziz wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Twisting still I see zit... we had this discussion the other day and I showed then that the SEA was not maastricht...

Only in your alternative reality - this is because no-one, including myself, asserted that the SEA was Maastricht.

The fact is:

Thatcher gave her assent to the SEA, the aim of which was to create the single market - Parliament’s own website confirms this. Take it on the chin, son.

BTW, who is Zit?

The SEA am was not the creation of the eu... and the single market wasn't the eu either...

Maastricht was what created the framework of the eu... ask Irn Bru about it... I'm sure he will be happy to fill in the gaps for you...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:

The fact is:

BTW, who is Zit?

The SEA am was not the creation of the eu... and the single market wasn't the eu either...

Maastricht was what created the framework of the eu... ask Irn Bru about it... I'm sure he will be happy to fill in the gaps for you...

A single market is a type of trade bloc in which most trade barriers have been removed (for goods) with some common policies on product regulation, and freedom of movement of the factors of production (capital and labour) and of enterprise and services. (Wiki)

The aim of the SEA was to bring about a single market - Thatcher approved it - good for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:How is who trolls what, or who is the bigger hypocrite remotely relevant to the sad plight of poor Joe Cox? Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2190311264

It is much more about Joe Cox than you bitching about Jules. Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It is much more about Joe Cox than you bitching about Jules. Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2190311264

You'll find that "Jules" is bitching about me, and I'm merely replying. Take it up with her if you want to whine.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

You'll find that "Jules" is bitching about me, and I'm merely replying. Take it up with her if you want to whine.

I've taken it up with both of you since both of you are bitching.

NewsFix is a forum for the sharing and discussion of news. It is not a place to carry out personal quarrels with other members... (Newsfix rules).

Please desist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:00 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

NewsFix is a forum for the sharing and discussion of news. It is not a place to carry out personal quarrels with other members... (Newsfix rules).

Please desist.

You didn't take it up with her at all. You said I was bitching about "Jules", whereas in fact it was the other way round, including a rule break on her part.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Please desist.

You didn't take it up with her at all. You said I was bitching about "Jules", whereas in fact it was the other way round, including a rule break on her part.

I said this:

"How is who trolls what, or who is the bigger hypocrite remotely relevant to the sad plight of poor Joe Cox?"

Which clearly addresses anyone who is throwing around charges of trolling and hypocrisy on a thread not intended for that purpose...

...if the cap fits. Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:08 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I said this:

"How is who trolls what, or who is the bigger hypocrite remotely relevant to the sad plight of poor Joe Cox?"

Which clearly addresses anyone who is throwing around charges of trolling and hypocrisy on a thread not intended for that purpose...

...if the cap fits. Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2190311264

If you want to pull "Jules" up, then address her directly instead of desperately trying to backpedal.

You've only been here five minutes, and you mostly troll around anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I said this:

If you want to pull "Jules" up, then address her directly instead of desperately trying to backpedal.

Accusing others of what you yourself are guilty is not only the oldest deflection in the book but also the limpest.

Come on, you are better than that. Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2089010162

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Accusing others of what you yourself are guilty is not only the oldest deflection in the book but also the limpest.

Come on, you are better than that. Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2089010162

I've been here more than five minutes - unlike you. Did you get tired of trolling elsewhere?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I've been here more than five minutes - unlike you. Did you get tired of trolling elsewhere?

Ah, so trolling and bitching is okay after a given time - thanks for the heads up, I didn't see that in the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:36 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So trolling and bitching is okay after a given time - thanks for the heads up, I didn't see that in the rules.

You indulge in it from the moment you join a forum. Anyway, don't lecture me after your horrible comment in another thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

So trolling and bitching is okay after a given time - thanks for the heads up, I didn't see that in the rules.

You indulge in it from the moment you join a forum. Anyway, don't lecture me after your horrible comment in another thread.

Lecturing? Heaven forbid. Look on it as advice from someone who cares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Ziz wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

A single market is a type of trade bloc in which most trade barriers have been removed (for goods) with some common policies on product regulation, and freedom of movement of the factors of production (capital and labour) and of enterprise and services. (Wiki)

The aim of the SEA was to bring about a single market - Thatcher approved it - good for her.

"...The EU was created by the Maastricht Treaty, which entered into force on November 1, 1993..."

https://www.britannica.com/topic/European-Union
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:

"...The EU was created by the Maastricht Treaty, which entered into force on November 1, 1993..."

https://www.britannica.com/topic/European-Union

Which would not have came to pass without the SEA, the aim of which was to create a single market with, inter alia, free movement of labour - Thatcher approved the SEA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:42 pm

Thatcher was in favour of easier/better trade... but against the proposals of the maastricht treaty...

I don't know why you are struggling to understand this...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Thatcher was in favour of easier/better trade... but against the proposals of the maastricht treaty...

I don't know why you are struggling to understand this...?

She approved the SEA so clearly she favoured a single market - or perhaps she wasn't compos and didn't understand the implications, that might also explain why she enabled peadophiles? Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:58 pm

She was in favour of better/easier trade... she was against the proposed creation of the eu and the eu govt which was what maastricht was all about...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:She was in favour of better/easier trade... she was against the proposed creation of the eu and the eu govt which was what maastricht was all about...

And the single market / free movement otherwise she would not have given her agreement to the SEA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:16 pm

She was in favour of easier/better trade... and against the maastricht treaty...

She even said that signing up to the single market had been a terrible error...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:20 pm

sassy wrote: .........

Aww you've put your avvy back on. If you still look like this now (with poor health too) I make the extrapolation that you were such a looker in your 20's and 30's. With flowing red hair down to your waist and a vibrant, dewy complexion.  
No need to reply to me, sassy as I'm off topic enough as it is. Just quietly accept the compliment.  lol! cheers

Last edited by Jules on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:She was in favour of easier/better trade... and against the maastricht treaty...

She even said that signing up to the single market had been a terrible error...

In which case it was an error of her own making  - which together with her enabling of peadophiles is why I suggested she may have already have been losing it. Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:36 pm

She agreed to better/easier trade... what came out of it was something completely different... the proposal for thr establishment of the EU govt dictatorship...

She was against the creation of the eu and against maastricht!!!

If it was only about better/easier trade then she wouldn't have been against it... but it wasn't... it was about much more than that... which is why she was against it...

And why she said it was an error to ever sign up to the sea...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:She agreed to better/easier trade... what came out of it was something completely different... the proposal for thr establishment of the EU govt dictatorship...

She was against the creation of the eu and against maastricht!!!

If it was only about better/easier trade then she wouldn't have been against it... but it wasn't... it was about much more than that... which is why she was against it...

And why she said it was an error to ever sign up to the sea...

She shouldn't have signed up to it then - but as her fondness for Saville illustrates it wasn't all she was misguided about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:

The fact is:

BTW, who is Zit?

No need for me to add anything to it Tommy as the SEA has already been explained to you several times.

Extract...

The internal market shall comprise an area without internal frontiers in which the free movement of goods, persons, services and capital it ensured in accordance with the provisions of this Treaty

It's all explained in here...

Click here  to view the SEA

Sorted then?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next