NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

+9
Miffs2
Tommy Monk
magica
JulesV
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
eddie
nicko
Andy
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? Empty Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by Andy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:22 am

Tracey Brabin duly elected Labour MP in murdered Jo Cox's seat.
Not only did the vile far right contest this seat, they fucking heckled her victory speech and tribute to  the late Mrs Cox.
How low can the far right crawl.
Beneath contempt.

Corrie actress Tracy Brabin elected MP in by-election triggered by Jo Cox murder

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronation-street-actress-tracy-brabin-9093514#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

No doubt our resident pond life extremists will pitch with bleats of "freedom of speech".
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? Empty Re: Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by nicko Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:55 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? Empty Re: Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by Andy Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:24 am

QED.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:54 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:06 am

Nicko, I think that is a pretty disgusting response. A member of an extreme right wing group kills a young woman mp, who was also a mother, and then heckle a speech in tribute to her, and you think that is something to yawn about. Shame on you.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:13 am

Sometimes politics needs to be put aside for the sake of being a decent human being and respect for another's life.

Shame on those who heckled. I find that sad.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:21 pm

The heckling showed them to be what they are - scabs on the face of humanity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:30 pm

The yawns say more about Nicko than any words of criticism ever can. I almost wished I hadn't  written and defended him last week  after he was accused of being a baby killer.
I say almost because I will always be more humane and compassionate than any right winger ever can be.
That is what defines left wingers.
Jo was butchered by Nicko's fellow far right gang and left 2 young kids without a mum..
And Nicko doesn't  give a shit because it bores him.
Abhorrent.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:46 pm

People with so little compassion and empathy are to be pitied, not despised - imagine how ugly the world looks through their loveless eyes?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Handy, every post you make there is a comment about Tories or the right wing or Flap. Can you not post something without showing your a hateful left wing Labour clone. I,m a Tory and right wing but I don't keep on and on about the hate the left wing show on here, in fact this is the first time i'v mentioned it. but you go on all the time with your little abusive remarks. Grow up for fucks sake.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:07 pm

Normal humanity should have made you condemn the heckling nicko, I'm utterly appalled you make excuses and pretend Andy said something wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:14 pm

Of course I condemn the heckling, what makes you think I wouldn't?

Unless your blind every one can see Handy's hate posts against Tories,Right wingers and Flap. You do the same so it's no surprise you agree with him.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:25 pm

eddie wrote:Sometimes politics needs to be put aside for the sake of being a decent human being and respect for another's life.

Well it was a political election, so of course it's not going to be put aside. It's interesting that some people voted for Tracy Brabin even though they don't normally vote Labour. Mind you, she didn't have a lot of competition really because of the usual parties standing aside from the election.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Handy Andy wrote:The yawns say more about Nicko than any words of criticism ever can. I almost wished I hadn't  written and defended him last week  after he was accused of being a baby killer.
I say almost because I will  always be  more humane and compassionate than any right winger ever can be.
That is what defines left wingers.
Jo was butchered by Nicko's fellow far right gang and left 2 young kids without a mum..
And Nicko doesn't  give a shit because it bores him.
Abhorrent.

Nicko doesn't have a "far right" gang. I have no idea how you get away with your horrible posts, and you also have a nerve implying that you have any decency at all - you certainly don't show much of it here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:27 pm

nicko wrote:Of course I condemn the heckling,   what makes you think I wouldn't?

Unless your blind every one can see Handy's hate posts against Tories,Right wingers and Flap. You do the same so it's no surprise you agree with him.

But you haven't, you just yawned

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Ziz wrote:People with so little compassion and empathy are to be pitied, not despised - imagine how ugly the world looks through their loveless eyes?

Rolling Eyes
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:30 pm

nicko wrote:Of course I condemn the heckling,   what makes you think I wouldn't?

And therein lies the reason why the thread title should simply be the news headline and not an opinion or some made up version.

When a poster puts their own opinion in the title any other post after that seems to be in response to the thread title and this is a prime example.
Nicko yawned at HA's dig at RW'ers (in the title) and subsequently two posters assumed he was yawning at the actual news topic.

I clicked on this thread and knew what would happen. Misunderstandings happen like this all the time.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:30 pm

nicko wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

It's all very transparent isn't it? Wink
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Sometimes politics needs to be put aside for the sake of being a decent human being and respect for another's life.

Well it was a political election, so of course it's not going to be put aside. It's interesting that some people voted for Tracy Brabin even though they don't normally vote Labour. Mind you, she didn't have a lot of competition really because of the usual parties standing aside from the election.

Except it was put aside by the other main parties, only the extreme right wing stood, and then heckled, showing them up for the filth that they are.

Last edited by sassy on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
nicko wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Very, she was murdered by the rw extremists, the speech was heckled by the rw extremists and the rest of the decent people of the uk utterly condemn them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:36 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Except it was put aside by the other main parties, only the extreme right wing stood, and then heckled, shoeing them up for the filth that they are.

What is the point of an election if some parties are going to stand aside? It's sad that Jo Cox was killed, but this is an election.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:37 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Very, she was murdered by the rw extremists, the speech was heckled by the rw extremists and the rest of the decent people of the uk utterly condemn them.

This is a forum, it's not a platform for you to harass people for not "condemning" what you want them to condemn, or for not saying exactly what you want them to say.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

This is a forum, it's not a platform for you to harass people for not "condemning" what you want them to condemn, or for not saying exactly what you want them to say.

Oh do get over yourself. If I want to say that I find actions and inactions pertaining to the death of a lovely young mother in real life, I will. And if I find it repulsive I'll say so, and I don't need your permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:07 pm

sassy wrote:Normal humanity should have made you condemn the heckling nicko, I'm utterly appalled you make excuses and pretend Andy said something wrong.

Pity you couldnt find it in you to condemn those who rejoiced and held parties and celebrated mightily when Mrs Thatcher died, says a lot aboyr a certain poster on here who p[ositively reveled in it....

seems "scumbag" isnt reserved just for the right.....

the L/W.....more faces than the town hall clock
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:23 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh do get over yourself. If I want to say that I find actions and inactions pertaining to the death of a lovely young mother in real life, I will. And if I find it repulsive I'll say so, and I don't need your permission.

It's you who should get over yourself. You're really no better than anyone else you know. I don't need your permission to pull you up for your ridiculous harassment of anyone who doesn't agree with you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:26 pm

26% turnout! That's pretty low.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:34 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Tracey Brabin duly elected Labour MP in murdered Jo Cox's seat.
Not only did the vile far right contest this seat, they fucking heckled her victory speech and tribute to  the late Mrs Cox.
How low can the far right crawl.
Beneath contempt.

Corrie actress Tracy Brabin elected MP in by-election triggered by Jo Cox murder

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronation-street-actress-tracy-brabin-9093514#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

No doubt our resident pond life extremists will pitch with bleats of "freedom of speech".

Why were they all so angry?? Shocked  Shocked  scratch

I'm puzzled! The election was only necessary cos the incumbent was murdered. A replacement was needed!!

They all lost their deposits but I'm sure they knew they would, hardly a shock.

Cold icy hearts, devoid of empathy, heckling their heads off at the very spot where that MP was killed.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:35 am

What is this far right shite? Is it anyone who dares to think differently from lefties? Are everyone lumped together if yo disagree with them
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:41 am

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:Normal humanity should have made you condemn the heckling nicko, I'm utterly appalled you make excuses and pretend Andy said something wrong.

Pity you couldnt find it in you to condemn those who rejoiced and held parties and celebrated mightily when Mrs Thatcher died, says a lot aboyr a certain poster on here who p[ositively reveled in it....

I agree. They can't moan at hecklers when they all danced and sung at her death.

Personally I think anyone thinking someone's death is a good thing to cheer about are horrible.

I don't care their politics or who they are.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:51 pm

magica wrote:What is this far right shite? Is it anyone who dares to think differently from lefties? Are everyone lumped together if yo disagree with them

Yes. But not by everyone thankfully because some of use aren't that narrow minded.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:09 pm

The people who stood against her and did the heckling afterwards WERE FAR RIGHT, English Democrats, National Front and BNP.   You can pretend they are something else - they aren't.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Doesn't matter who was heckling or even that it was a political vote - heckling when a woman has lost her life is a blatent disgrace.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:18 pm

magica wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

I agree. They can't moan at hecklers when they all danced and sung at her death.

Personally I think anyone thinking someone's death is a good thing to cheer about are horrible.

I don't care their politics or who they are.  

"They" who???? scratch
What have the people who celebrated the passing of Thatcher, got to do with these hecklers ?
Whatabouttery and tit-for-tattery - these are childish ways of debating.

It's ridiculous for you to compare Thatcher's situation with Jo Cox's anyway.
Thatcher lived a VERY long, happy life ..... and she was not murdered.
Her divisive politics split the country into two and she totally wrecked entire communities up and down the entire land,
She had an intensely close, protective association with paedo's which allowed them to rampage unhindered for decades
You are entitled to your opinion. What a pity that your opinion is so rank, sometimes. What a Face

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:48 pm

If you bothered to read down you would see I said it's horrible for anyone to cheer anyone's death.

How dare you call my posts rank, because I think heckling Thatcher, and yes I'm aware of the paedo connection,I wrote about it a few years ago, is bad same as Jo Cox too.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:55 pm

magica wrote:If you bothered to read down you would see I said it's horrible for anyone to cheer anyone's death.

I did bother to read it but you contradicted yourself after you said that.
It is ridiculous and very insensitive for you to choose a thread about a murdered woman to moan about "leftwingers".
There are plenty of other threads for you to moan in, why choose this one.

And people on forums should be more carefully specific when they say words like "they". "They" who?????

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:04 pm

I didn't choose it I was answering to another post. Your choosing this thread to moan at me!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:10 pm

magica wrote:I didn't choose it I was answering to another post. Your choosing this thread to moan at me!
You were commenting, not answering.
And your comment bought into the heavy tribalism on this forum.

Thatcher was a very different kettle of fish from Jo Cox.
Thatcher was the most powerful person in the country, for two decades.
She upset poor people, mining communities, nhs workers, paedo victims, and she upset all the Hillsbro football victims.
It is totally legitimate to criticise a prime minister (tho of course I do not support the ones who celebrated her passing. )

Jo Cox was a very young woman MP who no one had even heard of. What was her crime anyway?? I never got to the bottom of why Thomas Mair  thought it was valid to murder a young woman with 2 small kids.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:18 pm

Jules wrote:
magica wrote:I didn't choose it I was answering to another post. Your choosing this thread to moan at me!

She upset poor people, mining communities, nhs workers, paedo victims, and she upset all the Hillsbro football victims.
It is totally legitimate to criticise a prime minister (tho of course  and I do not support the ones who celebrated. )

Jo Cox was a very young woman MP who no one had even heard of. What was her crime anyway?? I never got to the bottom of why Thomas Mair  thought it was valid to murder a young woman with 2 small kids.

Have a green, completely agree.   Thatcher made life a misery for thousands of people, supported a man who murdered his own people (Pinochet), caused the death of many and now it seems from what is coming out about Algreave, told the police to be as violent as possible against people legal demonstating to hold on to their jobs.  

Jo Cox on the other hand, had spent her short life trying to help those worse off than herself.

To try and juxtapose the reactions to Thatcher's death from old age to the heckling by groups who are part of the movement that murdered Jo Cox is iniquitous in the extreme.

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:22 pm

I never said it wasn't bad she was killed, I felt for her family too.

I thought though that heckling is bad but so was cheering Thatcher when she died and I'm no love of her. You think cheering Thatcher was ok as she was a Prime Minister, sad you think cheering anyone no matter who they are is ok.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:29 pm

I respect you, magica, but some of your comments leave me gawping.
Not just the comment itself, but the inappropriately insensitive context.
Maybe we should all raise our game and stop being so tribal att.
Anyway I have said my piece now.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Jules wrote:

It is totally legitimate to criticise a prime minister (tho of course I do not support the ones who celebrated her passing. )

Thatcher was prime minister for 11 years (1979-1990)... and not a dictatorial ruler for any of that time... but part of an elected govt/parliament... bound by democratic process etc...

And I doubt the Queen would agree that Thatcher was ever the most powerful person in the country either... prob not even close...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Notice the two bit trickery and faux outrage here from certain lefty's???

its ok to criticise thatcher

well...yes it is ..I did and will continue to do

however we ara not criticising a PM,s policies or indeed talking about that

we are talking about celebrating...(you know parties and much rejoicing) over someones death..

Now...these R/E extremists are rubbish...dregs of society no doubt, without a shred of decency amongst them

BUT so were all those L/W who partied and sang the ding dong the witch is dead in celebration...

but as ever the left attempt to excuse the indefensible by conflating criticism of her policies, with the disgusting behaviour exhibited after her death....

It is generally, at least by normal and compassionate people, regarded as "de rigure" to "respect the dead"...

NOT out of any particular respect for the dead person, but out of compassion for the greiving family of said person.
AND...even IF you cant bring yourself to show a modicum of respect for that, at least keep yer gob shut and say nothing

Now it MAY be that even their family reject them ...think Jimmy Saville and I dont think anyone would expect that he deserved any respect at all......that becomes a different matter.

granted Jo Cox's situation was different, being a young mum, but even so REGARDLESS of how you knit it, she was still nothing "special"
She and especially her family deserved better than was handed out by those R/W ers...thats true...for the reason I gave above.....
but So did Mrs Thatcher and especially HER family

like I said ...more faces than the town hall clock

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:-- Thatcher was prime minister for 11 years
Would have been more accurate for me to say that THATCHERISM ruled continuously for 2 decades, not Thatcher herself. She was directly in power for the first decade. In the second decade her minions took over and just continued her thatcherist policies. A watered-down and more palatable version, but still oppressive thatcherism. I accept your correction, all the same.

Tommy Monk wrote:  not a dictatorial ruler for any of that time...
Bollocks!!! She was indeed dictatorial and this was the precise reason Geoffrey Howe and co got rid of her, during the infamous night of the long knives, when her own ministers queued up to backstab her. Or did you think it was her perfume they suddenly took a dislike to?  She was (r)ejected by her own, not by her rivals from other parties.

Tommy Monk wrote:And I doubt the Queen would agree that Thatcher was ever the most powerful person in the country either.....
Lol you and your passion for semantics. pirat  The queen is a loved and respected symbolic figurehead, no more, no less. Don't think for one minute I'm going to sit around arguing the semantics of whether the royal family or the elected prime minster, is the most politically powerful. You love semantics, so fill your boots.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:56 pm

Jules wrote:I respect you, magica, but some of your comments leave me gawping.
Not just the comment itself, but the inappropriately insensitive context.
Maybe we should all raise our game and stop being so tribal att.
Anyway I have said my piece now.

I haven't. You think you can pull me to pieces and then cos you had your say it's done. No. You think you can say what you want and you're right, well we all have our opinions and because I felt cheering Thatcher was the same, and you didn't like it think you can tear into me. What makes you so right.

now I've had my say and I'm done with you.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:29 am

Jules wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:-- Thatcher was prime minister for 11 years
Would have been more accurate for me to say that THATCHERISM ruled continuously for 2 decades, not Thatcher herself. She was directly in power for the first decade. In the second decade her minions took over and just continued her thatcherist policies. A watered-down and more palatable version, but still oppressive thatcherism. I accept your correction, all the same.

Tommy Monk wrote:  not a dictatorial ruler for any of that time...
Bollocks!!! She was indeed dictatorial and this was the precise reason Geoffrey Howe and co got rid of her, during the infamous night of the long knives, when her own ministers queued up to backstab her. Or did you think it was her perfume they suddenly took a dislike to?  She was (r)ejected by her own, not by her rivals from other parties.

Tommy Monk wrote:And I doubt the Queen would agree that Thatcher was ever the most powerful person in the country either.....
Lol you and your passion for semantics. pirat  The queen is a loved and respected symbolic figurehead, no more, no less. Don't think for one minute I'm going to sit around arguing the semantics of whether the royal family or the elected prime minster, is the most politically powerful. You love semantics, so fill your boots.

Thatcher was ousted after standing up for Britain and saying 'No No No' to the creation of the eu and the proposed transfer of powers/sovereignty to them under maastricht...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Jules wrote:

Thatcher was ousted after standing up for Britain and saying 'No No No' to the creation of the eu and the proposed transfer of powers/sovereignty to them under maastricht...

Even though she gave her agreement to it earlier when she gave her assent to the SEA - but by then perhaps she was losing it, who knows? Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:03 am

Giving agreement to the SEA was not the same as giving agreement to the eu or the maastricht proposals...

She was clear in her opposition to what the eurocrats were up to in their plans for creating the eu through maastricht...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:11 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Giving agreement to the SEA was not the same as giving agreement to the eu or the maastricht proposals...

She was clear in her opposition to what the eurocrats were up to in their plans for creating the eu through maastricht...
The SEA led to Maastricht - and the aim of the SEA was to create a single market - she knew that and approved it at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:46 am

Jules wrote:
magica wrote:If you bothered to read down you would see I said it's horrible for anyone to cheer anyone's death.

I did bother to read it but you contradicted yourself after you said that.
It is ridiculous and very insensitive for you to choose a thread about a murdered woman to moan about "leftwingers".
There are plenty of other threads for you to moan in, why choose this one.

And people on forums should be more carefully specific when they say words like "they". "They" who?????

Considering that this whole thread is a pop at "right wingers", I'm surprised that you're complaining about someone else mentioning "left wingers".

As others have said, the celebrating of Mrs Thatchers death was fairly revolting, and it was done by left wingers. I see no problem in pointing that out, considering the way lefties try to pretend that they would never do anything which is distasteful.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:51 am

She didn't agree to anything more than better trade with the SEA!

Maastricht was about so much more than she had ever agreed to... and when she saw it coming she said 'No! No! No!'...

And then she was ousted... because of this...

I remember the debates about maastricht at the time... it was said that maastricht meant transfers of power/sovereignty and the creation of the eu ruling bods over us etc... and the others told us categorically that this was not true!!!

There was no transfer of powers/sovereignty and maastricht didn't really mean anything of any significance etc...

Except it was all about this...

The pro eu traitors were lying then and they are lying now!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next