NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

+9
Miffs2
Tommy Monk
magica
JulesV
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
eddie
nicko
Andy
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 4 Empty Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by Andy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Tracey Brabin duly elected Labour MP in murdered Jo Cox's seat.
Not only did the vile far right contest this seat, they fucking heckled her victory speech and tribute to  the late Mrs Cox.
How low can the far right crawl.
Beneath contempt.

Corrie actress Tracy Brabin elected MP in by-election triggered by Jo Cox murder

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronation-street-actress-tracy-brabin-9093514#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

No doubt our resident pond life extremists will pitch with bleats of "freedom of speech".
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:24 am

That was the EEC... not the eu...

There was already legislation for free movement in the 1957 Rome treaty...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Tracey Brabin,  new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Tracey Brabin, new Labour MP. How low can the rw crawl?

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:00 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Tracey Brabin duly elected Labour MP in murdered Jo Cox's seat.
Not only did the vile far right contest this seat, they fucking heckled her victory speech and tribute to  the late Mrs Cox.
How low can the far right crawl.
Beneath contempt.

Corrie actress Tracy Brabin elected MP in by-election triggered by Jo Cox murder

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronation-street-actress-tracy-brabin-9093514#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

No doubt our resident pond life extremists will pitch with bleats of "freedom of speech".
was she picked on merit, or from an all women shortlist. It seems to be the only way that women can get anywhere in the labour party, except to be leader of course.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:05 pm

sassy wrote:Maybe it's not HA who needs to take a look in the mirror when it comes to extremism.  We have so many RW extremists on here now it's changed the whole ethos of the board.  That, in it's turn,  has allowed people to change and step up to lead them.  Must make Ben extremely pissed off.
perhaps you should inform the authorities then
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:05 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

He was yawning at you, and your mention of RW, that's why I always suggest sticking with a thread title that doesn't include your opinion.  

So he was addressing the poster not the post.   Funny how others get pulled up for that all the time.   Just saying.
was he not addressing the posters comment?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:07 pm

sassy wrote:
nicko wrote:Her hate blinds her to the truth.

Nicko, I would really like to be proven wrong, I have a great belief in human nature, so prove me wrong and give us your opinion of the antics of the RW extremists of English Democrats, BNP and EDL who were the ones heckling.
I would say techy are no better than the fascists in the UAF, opposite sides of the same coin. Mostly hate fuelled thugs
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:08 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

I did.

Back to this.

you love a dead baby or 2 dont you luv by The Devil, You Know on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:48 pm Did anyone find that disgusting or did they choose to remain silent and say nothing?

I didn't see LF getting his knickers in a twist over that.
whaats wrong with that, it expressed perfectly the position of the palestinian terrorists and their useful idiots.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:13 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The SEA am was not the creation of the eu... and the single market wasn't the eu either...

Maastricht was what created the framework of the eu... ask Irn Bru about it... I'm sure he will be happy to fill in the gaps for you...

No need for me to add anything to it Tommy as the SEA has already been explained to you several times.

Extract...

The internal market shall comprise an area without internal frontiers in which the free movement of goods, persons, services and capital it ensured in accordance with the provisions of this Treaty

It's all explained in here...

Click here  to view the SEA

Sorted then?
different times back then when free movements wasn't the issue it is today. Europe wasn't awash with economic migrants and refugees. Also there were only half the member states there are today.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:28 am

Lord Foul wrote:
ever read animal farm?  well the left are exactly like the left (pigs) in that...

Rolling Eyes

The Pigs in Animal Farm were a bunch of jack-booted fascists, at heart...

I.e.   Right Wingers..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:59 am

Far left dog breath...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:22 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
ever read animal farm?  well the left are exactly like the left (pigs) in that...

Rolling Eyes

The Pigs in Animal Farm were a bunch of jack-booted fascists,  at heart...

I.e.   Right Wingers..

well. it is 30 odd years since i read it

however were they not the ones that lead the communist (I.E left wing) revolution on the farm????

you know...2 legs good four legs better and all that....

dunno...will have to have another read sometimes.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4