NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Bearded Asians Removed From A Flight

+7
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Syl
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
eddie
Major
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4 Bearded Asians Removed From A Flight - Page 3 Empty Re: 4 Bearded Asians Removed From A Flight

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The seat pitch on low cost carriers can be as low as 28 inches (71 cm).  Seating 6-rows away, considering seat-back to front-of-seat, or that is 5 rows, or 140-inches away, puts Ms. Clarke less than 15-feet, or 4.57 meters away from the men.

Compare that to cabin staff, who are usually half a plane away, tucked around the corner in the kitchen cabin, or leaning in between the muffling seats, concerned with other passengers ordering meals, etc., I would have to say it's understandable that the stews were making up their stories.

These low-budget airlines pay low-rent wages, so it's understandable that they are going to get UKIP-type employees.  I think we can all see what this story is about.

Are you suggesting that people on low pay are members of UKIP? That's quite a leap. You appear to be looking down on those on low pay, which is disgraceful and bigoted.
having been on a low cost carrier recently I can confirm I could hear every word of every conversation going on in the 6 rows in front or behind me, but for some reason I could barely hear what the wife was saying sitting next to me.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

4 Bearded Asians Removed From A Flight - Page 3 Empty Re: 4 Bearded Asians Removed From A Flight

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:49 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

4 Bearded Asians Removed From A Flight - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScF99mltsnRoP0oY8J0E1n9kNiIV-S6piWyPtB-_wdqxpYzB9STQ

4 Bearded Asians Removed From A Flight - Page 3 6cboysdressesstacy

U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt as a young boy:

4 Bearded Asians Removed From A Flight - Page 3 Franklin-roosevelt

JFK Jr. on the right:

4 Bearded Asians Removed From A Flight - Page 3 Kennedy_440_7

Boy's on the right:

4 Bearded Asians Removed From A Flight - Page 3 10c4c44b6e1b9b007ebe3b2faf6b3e1f_full

Here, just look at this link: https://www.google.com/search?q=boys+used+to+wear+dresses&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimrcyb48fPAhUMTCYKHTzBCAMQ_AUICSgC&biw=1920&bih=970

This is why I get on Tommy. I don't call him a dummy to hurt his feelings, I'm just stating the truth. He is so deeply ignorant about just about every facet of life and yet feels entitled to spread his hateful ignorance everywhere.
kennedy's kid is wearing a coat with shorts,
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:51 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Oh, in Middle English, "girl" was a term that applied to young children of either gender:

1250-1300; Middle English gurle, girle, gerle child, young person; compare Old English gyrela, gi (e) rela, item of dress, apparel (presumably worn by the young in late OE period, and hence used as a metonym)

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/girl
look I understand that you leftists live entirely in the past, but this is now the 21st century not the 14th.
will you be justifying daesh's use of slaves because whitey had them 150 years ago?

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

"I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant that stupid persons are generally Conservative." —John Stuart Mill

Let's have your own words to explain your bigoted and arrogant post. Don't hide away behind the words of another person.
thread locked?

seems to be the response when things dont go their own way
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:53 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Oh, in Middle English, "girl" was a term that applied to young children of either gender:

1250-1300; Middle English gurle, girle, gerle child, young person; compare Old English gyrela, gi (e) rela, item of dress, apparel (presumably worn by the young in late OE period, and hence used as a metonym)

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/girl
look I understand that you leftists live entirely in the past, but this is now the 21st century not the 14th.
will you be justifying daesh's use of slaves because whitey had them 150 years ago?

Here's my point.

Here's you.

I was establishing that what some of you seem to think are set-in-concrete rules are actually attitudes that arose rather recently and not too long ago were not at all the norm.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm not convinced the moon landings happened... in fact there is considerable evidence to the contrary...
no there isn't, there is a bunch of conspiracy theory's but outright nutters
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm not convinced the moon landings happened... in fact there is considerable evidence to the contrary...
no there isn't, there is a bunch of conspiracy theory's but outright nutters

We can agree on that at least Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:56 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Here's my point.

Here's you.

I was establishing that what some of you seem to think are set-in-concrete rules are actually attitudes that arose rather recently and not too long ago were not at all the norm.
no you weren't, you made no points to refute his points. You just said they weren't valid.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3