NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asians Roaming Around Leicester Taking Children Off Streets To Sexually Abuse

3 posters

Go down

Asians Roaming Around Leicester Taking Children Off Streets To Sexually Abuse Empty Asians Roaming Around Leicester Taking Children Off Streets To Sexually Abuse

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 6:30 pm

9th May 2014

My god!

Two boys have been enticed into cars in Leicester and sexually assaulted in two separate incidents which could be linked, according to police.

Both of the cars were black, both offenders were described as Asian men, and both assaults happened in the Spinney Hill Park area.

The first boy, 12, was assaulted after being asked to help search for keys in a car on Constance Road on 30 March.

An eight-year-old boy was then enticed into a car on Mere Road on 3 May.

Det Con Rebekah Cortez said: "The two boys were shaken and upset by their experiences.

"We are keeping an open mind about whether the same suspect was involved in both incidents, but there are some similarities in the descriptions and the method used."

'Prominent' teeth
Police have increased their patrols in the area and are visiting schools to remind children of "stranger danger" messages.

The offender in the first incident was described as Asian, in his 30s or 40s, chubby, short, with reddish hair that may have been dyed.

He had "prominent" teeth, was wearing a brown or grey jacket with dark jeans, and the car was thought to be a black Vauxhall Astra hatchback.

The man in the second incident was described simply as Asian, with a black car.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-27340295

Back to top Go down

Asians Roaming Around Leicester Taking Children Off Streets To Sexually Abuse Empty Re: Asians Roaming Around Leicester Taking Children Off Streets To Sexually Abuse

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Once again, BA writes a headline that makes it sound like this is what all Asians are doing, rather than noting that it's exactly two men, who happen to be of the same ethnicity.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Asians Roaming Around Leicester Taking Children Off Streets To Sexually Abuse Empty Re: Asians Roaming Around Leicester Taking Children Off Streets To Sexually Abuse

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 8:31 pm

And of course, he's not racist  Rolling Eyes  Like hell he isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded fox Fri May 09, 2014 11:56 pm

So next time a wite guy runs a ponzi scheme or drives a company into bankruptcy I can post "white men steal the life savings of middle class families." Or next time we get a catholic molestation story I can put in "Christians rape children."
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 10, 2014 12:51 am

jaded fox wrote:So next time a wite guy runs a ponzi scheme or drives a company into bankruptcy I can post "white men steal the life savings of middle class families." Or next time we get a catholic molestation story I can put in "Christians rape children."

By that logic! And yet -- if I were to dare to put the word "Two" in front of BA's title, cue the howls of unfairness from those who otherwise see nothing unfair going on with his post ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 10, 2014 12:53 am

Asians Roaming Around Leicester Taking Children Off Streets To Sexually Abuse Asians

They're roamin' ur streetz, snatchin' ur kidz ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:06 am

jaded fox wrote:So next time a wite guy runs a ponzi scheme or drives a company into bankruptcy I can post "white men steal the life savings of middle class families." Or next time we get a catholic molestation story I can put in "Christians rape children."

Actually...if you DID make that statement......you would most likely be 100% accurate, cos I bet 100% of those wbankers who caused the recent recession were white.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:17 am

..for every Asian pervert in the UK, there are probably Four white British perverts...maybe more ?..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:00 am

Joy Division wrote:..for every Asian pervert in the UK, there are probably Four white British perverts...maybe more ?..
For every Asian in the UK, there are probably 20 white British people....maybe more? Think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:22 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Joy Division wrote:..for every Asian pervert in the UK, there are probably Four white British perverts...maybe more ?..
For every Asian in the UK, there are probably 20 white British people....maybe more?  Think about it.

Well being Whites are 95% of those convicted I would say Joy was understating the amounts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:30 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Once again, BA writes a headline that makes it sound like this is what all Asians are doing, rather than noting that it's exactly two men, who happen to be of the same ethnicity.

It's a headline (which is factually correct).

I've said (even thought there's no need) that all asians aren't doing this.

And i've NEVER SAID that all asians are doing it.

Now, call me racist if you want, but in my book, that makes you a little bit stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat May 10, 2014 10:23 am

Your title suggests otherwise Andy!  Rolling Eyes 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:25 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Asians Roaming Around Leicester Taking Children Off Streets To Sexually Abuse Asians

Ben - this confusion has happened on GLP - "Asians" to Americans means Chinese.... in Britain "Asian" means Indians and Pakistanis. Just thought I'd mention it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:27 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Asians Roaming Around Leicester Taking Children Off Streets To Sexually Abuse Asians

Ben - this confusion has happened on GLP - "Asians" to Americans means Chinese.... in Britain "Asian" means Indians and Pakistanis.  Just thought I'd mention it.

Does it?

That is news to me Asians mean only Indians and Pakistani's, as I take it Asians for a multitude of nations, what are Nepalese?

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded fox Sat May 10, 2014 10:59 am

Didge wrote:

Does it?

That is news to me Asians mean only Indians and Pakistani's, as I take it Asians for a multitude of nations, what are Nepalese?

Actually then what do you classify Japanese, Vietnamese. and Thai people?
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:01 am

jaded fox wrote:
Didge wrote:

Does it?

Asian as well, like I said they make up many nations, my point is that I do not view asians as just Indians or Pakistani's,  so my view is that this claim is not one I stand by, we have over half a million Chinese here for example

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:02 am

jaded fox wrote:
Didge wrote:

Does it?

When I say Chinese I meant to include those - East Asians basically. I've often had this on GLP (American site) when Brits post about "Asians" and they all think we mean East Asians, Chinese...

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded fox Sat May 10, 2014 11:16 am

Tesstacious wrote:
jaded fox wrote:

When I say Chinese I meant to include those - East Asians basically.  I've often had this on GLP (American site) when Brits post about "Asians" and they all think we mean East Asians, Chinese...

interesting. So if Asian means the people from South Asia and I'm guessing that all the other groups are called East Asians.
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down