NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

+12
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
eddie
Syl
Eilzel
Major
'Wolfie
Raggamuffin
blackie333
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I haven't reported anyone for anything before...

But the behaviour has not gone unnoticed... just unacted against...

If you don't report you can’t complain.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:36 pm

If you and other admits don't act against the stuff you see then don't moan when I retaliate in kind...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

If you and other admits don't act against the stuff you see then don't moan when I retaliate in kind...

I thought you were supposed to be the little forum angel who rarely gets abusive!

lol!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:18 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I thought you were supposed to be the little forum angel who rarely gets abusive!

lol!

Don't be an arse.
He doesn't really get abusive and he also doesn't post snidey comments about posters like wolf does on every single thread. Wolf is getting out of hand tbh.

Tommy, I will pull wolf up next time he's abusive - though wondering whether you have family or not, isn't abusive as Ben has said.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Maybe not directly... but it is not in any way relevant to any topic here and also the insinuation that I wouldn't be talking to them is plain nasty.

And what's another limp warning going to do...?

It's just paying lip service to the idea that something has been done... but will just be ignored again like all the other warnings...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:28 pm

It won't be a limp warning.

Two members have recently been put in the basement for their behaviour.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:28 pm

This twat needs to be put down...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:This twat needs to be put down...

Should you be? Insinuating that someone eats dog shit is pretty nasty, too.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Nobody should be put down.

Tommy it has been said many times though: please use the report button. We don't always see every post.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Major wrote:Reporting would not be necessary if EVERYONE was treated equally.
Far too often the retaliator is turned into the aggressor which is clearly unjust on most forums I have been on due to so called friendships with management, the protected species gets off all the time..
All rules 'except the family one' should be scrapped with common sense and fairness prevailing.
Interesting how often you are to dribble your profound words of wisdom around when it serves your purpose and yet I've read some of your  vile/bile that you've spewed upon this community as if you're not part of the problem - and that just begs the question; WHEN WOULD YOU CEASE ATTACKING FELLOW MEMBERS ABOUT THEIR TRAGIC INCIDENTS WITHIN THEIR OWN FAMILY SITUATIONS?
I've only been here since Feb. I don't need to know all of your uniquely gory/gross long history with each and every member but the shocking stabs/jabs that you've posted --- were just beyond the pale and you come back with such coy/saintly attitude about member having such foul language!  Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 2190311264
WTF - one is unacceptable to you and the other is - just a golden seal approval because it's your CHOICE?  
And yes, I enjoy a LAFF as well, but don't preach if you are quite the problem and keep jabbing/stabbing and then pretending that you don't do it Evil or Very Mad   

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:17 am

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

lol!

Don't be an arse.
He doesn't really get abusive and he also doesn't post snidey comments about posters like wolf does on every single thread. Wolf is getting out of hand tbh.

Tommy, I will pull wolf up next time he's abusive - though wondering whether you have family or not, isn't abusive as Ben has said.

Idea

TOMMY has been abusing me ever since he first came on here...

AND, I don't care who claims otherwise..

I KNOW quite well, what the likes of Tommy, Stormee, Horatio (and smelly, and a couple of other absentees..) have written about me before I started abusing any of them..

TOMMY'S claims to the contrary are pure bullshit.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:57 am

Wolf, next time Tommy "abuses" you, please report it.

Not one admin had seen that happen where it isn't in retaliation to what you've said first.
We have far more complaints about you, than Tommy - strangely, none from Tommy himself, I might add.

I'd rather you just didn't put yourself in a posttion where you are basemented for verbal abuse.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:21 am

Laughing

TOMMY'S three or four like-minded friends are all alike...

Racist and xenophobic little turds...

The reason they hate me so strongly isn't because of the way I abuse them,  but because I call them out for the racist little mongrels they are..

IF they don't get pulled up for their frequent slurs and outright lies about "blacks, pakys, muzzies, lefties, asians..", then why should I expect anything being done over their attacks against me, or veya, Quill, sassy or others on here.

ANYBODY who believes that I originally started that agro' against me from the likes of Tommy, Stormee, Ragg's, Horatio (or even some attacks from that miffs2 since she returned..), needs their fucking head read..          Suspect

"There are none so blind, as those who will not see..."
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:28 am

In your opinion only.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:30 am

Tell you what wolf, let's try something shall we?

Don't call anyone any names or arrive on a thread to throw abuse and I bet you get none back.

In fact, I bet the "abuse" stops.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:38 pm

eddie wrote:In your opinion only.
Oh, now - now ...that short term memory problem is flaring it's ugly head; you seem to have chosen to forget how your 'ILK' and head paranoia buddy led the accusations about 'MY BEING WOLFIE' back when I first signed on. 
This dude was being trashed long before his return and I was being accused of being 'WOLFIE' long before I even knew to whom you all were attacking - in your so warm friendly way! Evil or Very Mad   
And that "in your opinion only" ...is pretty much a utter BS. 

There are many of us that feel exactly like what Wolfie posted and you just selectively do this > > > "I'll remember what I want to ploy and flounce off, as if how we feel and get treated will change!" 

You and LF flip/flop back & forth from parachute in and drop your MOODY MODERATIONS at will after being involved in the toilet back up shit-fest; then preaching how 'we should always report' and yet when 'some of us do' ...we garner a lecture and more brow beating for doing that from which ever one of you deems the worst mood for that moment!  

You both need to be on PROZAC Patches IMO, because the method for moderation around here is just - ran by the insanity and hysteria driven moods established by the MODS!
Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 3406909858
But that's IMO and with any time I've expressed it the flocks of buzzards are sure to fly in and regurgitate their SOS opinions as they've done since day #1 of my signing in!  Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 1858517897

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Oh well. We can't please everyone.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:13 pm

eddie wrote:Oh well. We can't please everyone.
Ditto, and we the posting members never know what MOOD the MODERATOR'S will appear on any given day!  Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 202592697

Could you all find a lighted system somewhere and put it in place; just giving us a heads - up for your 'mood of the day'? 
Green - Yellow - Red  or flags would be cool too!   Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 Poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon  
Something like our 'hurricane' warning system, maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:27 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:In your opinion only.
Oh, now - now ...that short term memory problem is flaring it's ugly head; you seem to have chosen to forget how your 'ILK' and head paranoia buddy led the accusations about 'MY BEING WOLFIE' back when I first signed on. 
This dude was being trashed long before his return and I was being accused of being 'WOLFIE' long before I even knew to whom you all were attacking - in your so warm friendly way! Evil or Very Mad   
And that "in your opinion only" ...is pretty much a utter BS. 

There are many of us that feel exactly like what Wolfie posted and you just selectively do this > > > "I'll remember what I want to ploy and flounce off, as if how we feel and get treated will change!" 

You and LF flip/flop back & forth from parachute in and drop your MOODY MODERATIONS at will after being involved in the toilet back up shit-fest; then preaching how 'we should always report' and yet when 'some of us do' ...we garner a lecture and more brow beating for doing that from which ever one of you deems the worst mood for that moment!  

You both need to be on PROZAC Patches IMO, because the method for moderation around here is just - ran by the insanity and hysteria driven moods established by the MODS!
Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 3406909858
But that's IMO and with any time I've expressed it the flocks of buzzards are sure to fly in and regurgitate their SOS opinions as they've done since day #1 of my signing in!  Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 1858517897

Oi!   You don't have the monopoly for mistaken identity on here, you know!
Razz
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:29 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh well. We can't please everyone.
Ditto, and we the posting members never know what MOOD the MODERATOR'S will appear on any given day!  Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 202592697

Could you all find a lighted system somewhere and put it in place; just giving us a heads - up for your 'mood of the day'? 
Green - Yellow - Red  or flags would be cool too!   Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 Poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon  
Something like our 'hurricane' warning system, maybe?

I'm breezy, mostly. afro
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:24 pm

The only time fleakeeper ever posts on here is when he pops up with a tirade of abuse...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:09 pm

So now stop,with the name calling and he will stop and we will see what happens
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:30 pm

I see the heat has got to batty bertha........ again...... Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:38 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I see the heat has got to batty bertha........ again...... Rolling Eyes

Who's batty bertha?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:39 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

The reason they hate me so strongly isn't because of the way I abuse them,  but because I call them out for the racist little mongrels they are..

IF they don't get pulled up for their frequent slurs and outright lies about "blacks, pakys, muzzies, lefties, asians..", then why should I expect anything being done over their attacks against me, or veya, Quill, sassy or others on here.

ANYBODY who believes that I originally started that agro' against me from the likes of Tommy, Stormee, Ragg's, Horatio (or even some attacks from that miffs2 since she returned..), needs their fucking head read..          Suspect

You see, you've dragged me into it yet again. You've been aggressive towards me since I joined this forum. I think it's just your nature, but it's up to the mods to make you modify your behaviour.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

You see, you've dragged me into it yet again. You've been aggressive towards me since I joined this forum. I think it's just your nature, but it's up to the mods to make you modify your behaviour.

He clearly gets off on it. Nearly very post he makes involves the same people and the same spurious claims. I bet he sits in his underpants on the computer, his 'twig'n'berries' all a-quiver with anticipation.

lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:06 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Don't be an arse.

Idea

TOMMY has been abusing me ever since he first came on here...

AND, I don't care who claims otherwise..

I KNOW quite well, what the likes of Tommy, Stormee, Horatio (and smelly, and a couple of other absentees..) have written about me before I started abusing any of them..

TOMMY'S claims to the contrary are pure bullshit.

I've never 'met' you on forums in my life before, unless you're someone holding a grudge from some other place. I think you have the idea I've come from a forum that I haven't. The first I ever noticed of you, you were calling me a liar.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:09 pm

I don't think others will stop their regular insults, accusations and nasty comments towards me eddie...

As soon as I post up some stuff they don't like the sound of but can't argue against because it's true... they will then just start again with their usual insults of sixhirb/Nazi etc...

No action will be taken about any of it... as usual...

Until I start retaliating that is... and then only when the instigators start complaining about my retaliatory posts and claiming that I started it all...

Only then will admits take notice... but then again, the only action that will be taken will be the usual call for everyone to stop...

And round we go again!

lol!

If others stick to debating actual points of posts made, and don't start with insults, then I won't start to retaliate...

Also... if others start with insults, and the admin actually start acting on it and dealing with them, then again I won't start to retaliate...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Not a trick question Tom, but WHY did you choose your avatar as a Black and White Minstrel? The show was dropped because of its implied racism, in modern times it is certainly  unacceptable,  but you have gone out of your way to select a clearly provocative  picture in the knowledge that it could cause offence to some.
Have you considered some of the  abuse you get may be because posters think you deliberately  set out to provoke a reaction?
Out of zillions of pictures, you just HAD to pick that one.

Sometimes,  you reap what you sow.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Okay so after I had spoken to wolfie on this thread and then you, you decided to talk about him in his underpants and his berries shaking or whatever.

Didn't really help your cause much did you?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:39 pm

eddie wrote:Okay so after I had spoken to wolfie on this thread and then you, you decided to talk about him in his underpants and his berries shaking or whatever.

So what are people supposed to do? Just sit there whilst he abuses them? You know as well as anyone else that he is one of the most abusive posters on here. Pussyfooting around asking others not to "provoke" him just isn't cutting it. Nobody needs to provoke him - he gets abusive without any prompting from anyone else.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay so after I had spoken to wolfie on this thread and then you, you decided to talk about him in his underpants and his berries shaking or whatever.

So what are people supposed to do? Just sit there whilst he abuses them? You know as well as anyone else that he is one of the most abusive posters on here. Pussyfooting around asking others not to "provoke" him just isn't cutting it. Nobody needs to provoke him - he gets abusive without any prompting from anyone else.
Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 3359862487 
HIGHLY self-anointed ...the 'POT' calling the 'KETTLE BLACK'
  Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 371740092

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm asking that everyone stop provoking but tbh, I'm wasting my time.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm asking that everyone stop provoking but tbh, I'm wasting my time.

That's because you're asking the wrong people. The ones you should be asking are Wolfman, 4Ever, and Veya.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:55 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 3359862487 
HIGHLY self-anointed ...the 'POT' calling the 'KETTLE BLACK'
  Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? - Page 3 371740092

Stick your beak in why don't you? You're one of the posters who should be told to shut your gob.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Not a trick question Tom, but WHY did you choose your avatar as a Black and White Minstrel? The show was dropped because of its implied racism, in modern times it is certainly  unacceptable,  but you have gone out of your way to select a clearly provocative  picture in the knowledge that it could cause offence to some.
Have you considered some of the  abuse you get may be because posters think  you deliberately  set out to provoke a reaction?

What about your avatar pic...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:33 pm

Clearly you are not denying your avatar is deliberately provocative and racist.
We already suspected that.
My father was a Spitfire mechanic based at Gravesend during WW2.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Not a trick question Tom, but WHY did you choose your avatar as a Black and White Minstrel? The show was dropped because of its implied racism, in modern times it is certainly  unacceptable,  but you have gone out of your way to select a clearly provocative  picture in the knowledge that it could cause offence to some.
Have you considered some of the  abuse you get may be because posters think  you deliberately  set out to provoke a reaction?

What about your avatar pic...!?

lol!

Well its a picture of a British fighter.

I mean how dare these damn Afro-Caribbeans, serve and fight in the Royal Airforce just so you could have the very freedoms you have today Tommy?

Is it because you are nothing more than an ignorant racist peice of shit?

Here is some history for you

http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/whats-going-on/news/pilots-of-the-caribbean-volunteers-of-african-he/

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Didge. Stop. You are getting abusive already and you've only been out of the basement for half an hour.

No need for the "racist piece of shit" remark.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:43 pm

eddie wrote:Didge. Stop. You are getting abusive already and you've only been out of the basement for half an hour.

No need for the "racist piece of shit" remark.

Ahhh I see his defender looks to defend his racism

He is being racist, counter if you think I am wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:43 pm

You forgot the many brave Polish ,Indian and Pakistani pilots who fought and died in the RAF.
Good shout,though Didge.
Greenie from me.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:46 pm

Handy Andy wrote:You forgot  the many brave Polish ,Indian and Pakistani pilots who fought and died in the RAF.
Good shout,though Didge.
Greenie from me.

Indeed mate, but sadly I am threatened with the worst load of abusive powers because Eddie has taken on tommy as a pet.

Indeed the highest ranking score of enemies killed in the battle of Britain was by a Polish Squadron

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron

You will have to to forgive Eddie, she does not believe in facts and that all schooling should be abolished to conform to her loony ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:49 pm

I got banned for attacking rw racist extremism. The mods are very inconstant.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:57 pm

no...you got banned for attacking a poster...which is different....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:01 pm

Lord Foul wrote:no...you got banned for attacking a poster...which is different....

But how is it different?

People can claim that all US Police are instituionally racist and that based on any African American death is to the left motivated by racism, which by such prejudice has seen Police officers be murdered.
What is worse to you?
Being angry at the stupidity of a poster or how blatantly racism is a alive and well on the left here without any care for the consequences  of their poor misleading views|?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Handy Andy wrote: Clearly you are not denying your avatar is deliberately  provocative  and racist.

And I could make numerous claims about your avatar too...

Jolson was very popular with people during ww2... did your father like him...?

What about your 'maaammy'...!?

lol!

What a racist jolson was...

http://www.blackstarnews.com/others/extras/al-jolson-wasn%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%84%A2t-racist.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Handy Andy wrote: Clearly you are not denying your avatar is deliberately  provocative  and racist.

And I could make numerous claims about your avatar too...

Jolson was very popular with people during ww2... did your father like him...?

What about your 'maaammy'...!?

lol!

What a racist jolson was...

http://www.blackstarnews.com/others/extras/al-jolson-wasn%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%84%A2t-racist.html

Well lets here you engineered racist views which only you would see based on his avatar

I am very interested to understand this based from psychological point of view

Or is this merely just another one of your deflections?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:11 am

Just in case you are directing that at me... wasn't my post that said that...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:20 am

My avatar Is obviously offensive to Tommy. It could be construed by an infrequent visitor to this site my father and his family were on opposing sides during WW2.
Perhaps I might change it to Churchill. That WILL rile Tommy!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next