NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

+12
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
eddie
Syl
Eilzel
Major
'Wolfie
Raggamuffin
blackie333
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? Empty Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:15 am

blackie333 wrote:No they don't really.
Self preservation is the name of the game and anyone suggesting otherwise is living a lie. tongue

An interesting question. I would also ask if the black people who are involved in Black Lives Matter give a toss about the lives of white people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? Empty Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:08 am

scratch

OUR OWN "Kind", you reckon blackie  ???

YOU certainly wouldn't want to be a doctor, nurse, police officer, fireman, ambulance officer, first aider or a rescue/emergency volunteer, with those kind of attitudes..

WHAT ABOUT those of us who have more than one ethnic group in our family lineage; and/or friends, school/college/work mates, neighbours ?           afro

THAT person that you go out of your way to avoid because you're scared of their skin tones, might have been my cousin or uncle or an old friend..

IF you met me after I'd had even a few days out in the sun, you might well not know which way to duck !               Laughing
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:17 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:scratch

OUR OWN "Kind", you reckon blackie  ???

YOU certainly wouldn't want to be a doctor, nurse, police officer, fireman, ambulance officer, first aider or a rescue/emergency volunteer, with those kind of attitudes..

WHAT ABOUT those of us who have more than one ethnic group in our family lineage; and/or friends, school/college/work mates, neighbours ?           afro

THAT person that you go out of your way to avoid because you're scared of their skin tones, might have been my cousin or uncle or an old friend..

IF you met me after I'd had even a few days out in the sun, you might well not know which way to duck !               Laughing

So you don't think that black people talk about their "own kind"? You need to do more research.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:27 am

I think that people do stick with their own kind, but that's not necessarily based on race, it's based on a perception of whether or not you have something in common. I do think that some black people feel they can't possibly have anything in common with a white person, but many white people don't feel the same way. I think it's probably more of an issue in the US than in the UK where I don't think that people are so obsessed with the colour of someone's skin.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:58 am

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
An interesting question. I would also ask if the black people who are involved in Black Lives Matter give a toss about the lives of white people.  Rolling Eyes Not surprised that the reason for the BLM movement has missed the mark for your comprehension No
And my reply would be the same if I were black Rags,  Swell, easy words to say ...but you haven't lived the experience of growing up BLACK IN AMERICA so that's just warm oxygenated air from your lungs Wink
We all look after our own kind first and others second. And hence the reason that the BLM is trying to get Americans to hear/see/feel what it's like to BE BLACK in America and watch their own young black men become the #1 profiled watched by our paid law enforcement in their own neighborhoods!  You might be getting there to the POV and rational about 'WHY' the BLM movement started and the ground swell that has moved it along
Sorry to burst anyone elses bubble but if a helper attending a massacre or major accident I'd instinctly be drawn to a white victim first  Then you'd be one sorry arsed - piss poor trained EMT/Medical trained human and need to be TERMINATED post haste; it's not the color of the human - it's the trauma of their human life form that dictates which human gets the priority attention; but you have ZERO training and that is telling.  So just remain a by stander and allow the TRAINED people the room to do their jobs. Rolling Eyes
but that doesn't mean I'm racist at all however you or anyone else likes to say I or others are Sad
There are subtleties to being 'anything': there are the out right card carrying members like our 'Skin Head' groups or the 'KKK' - Southern Bible thumpers, pretending to be all about the bible while bashing blacks/the GLBT groups/illegals - the Society Claimers 'I Have Black Friends' and "they say _______" ...that was huge in the early 90's when it was become the 'IN THING' to have a GAY FRIEND within your social group.  
I have greater fears about the people that 'CLAIM' ...they aren't something then the profoundly known adults that we know how they stand on specific issues --- there aren't any sneaky back attacks ...they are SPOT ON frontal - honest and will tell you what & how they feel.  It's how we hear it - react to it - chose to deal with it; that makes our society livable! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Laughing

GEES, you're such a "dumbass wanker", Stormee !!!

ARE YOU really so stupidly ignorant, that you now actually believe that English, Welsh, Scots, Irish, Aussies, Cannucks and Yanks are all different "races", now ???
Simply based on where they are born..

I WILL have to add that to Ragg's apparent earlier suspicion up there, that I must not know any dark skinned people.

YOU (Major..), Raggamuffin and blackie really should get out and about more often..

Where you might find that Negroes and Asians aren't separate homologous groups. Sure other ethnic groups have their bigots and their racists, too -- but "tarring them all with the one brush", is just as ridiculous as anyone thinking that you, blackie and Tommy somehow speak for all Englishmen..

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:04 pm

Well if black people in the US want white people to care about their lives, perhaps they should care a little more about the lives of white people. You can't say you don't give a toss about a white person and then beg that white person to give a toss about you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:06 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

GEES, you're such a "dumbass wanker", Stormee !!!

ARE YOU really so stupidly ignorant, that you now actually believe that English, Welsh, Scots, Irish, Aussies, Cannucks and Yanks are all different "races", now ???
Simply based on where they are born..

I WILL have to add that to Ragg's apparent earlier suspicion up there, that I must not know any dark skinned people.

YOU, Raggamuffin and blackie really should get out and about more often..

Where you might find that Negroes and Asians aren't separate homologous groups. Sure other ethnic groups have their bigots and their racists, too -- but "tarring them all with the one brush", is just as ridiculous as anyone thinking that you, blackie and Tommy somehow speak for all Englishmen..

Did you miss this bit in Stormee's post?

I remember my granddad did not like the Welsh couple down the lane and they did not like him cus he was a Londoner, so you see, it does not necessarily stay with just races, it is people who are the funny bugguz

Of course you did - try paying attention next time.

I didn't say you didn't know any dark-skinned people - you're imagining things.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:36 pm

If you think the 'black lives matter' movement is somehow saying white lives don't then you have utterly missed the point.

There isn't institutional racism against whites in America. There is on blacks. BLM is a reslonse to that racism- duh.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:42 pm

Eilzel wrote:If you think the 'black lives matter' movement is somehow saying white lives don't then you have utterly missed the point.

There isn't institutional racism against whites in America. There is on blacks. BLM is a reslonse to that racism- duh.

Shocking isn't it ...I frankly just can't fathom how this simplistic issue goes ZOOMING over the heads of people that want us to think that they are so profound - I'm speechless and flummoxed beyond belief.  Suspect

Maybe, it's all just a ploy {like Didgey-dooer & Tommykins} to get adults to carry on conversations with them &/or be included at the adult discussion table Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:48 pm

Eilzel wrote:If you think the 'black lives matter' movement is somehow saying white lives don't then you have utterly missed the point.

Well Kalyn James doesn't seem to think that white lives matter, and she has a lot of support.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Which is claiming that Black lives is due to racist unlawful killings by the Police of which has little foundation or evidence to.
Is there some racism within the Police?:
Yes, but the precedence for the movement is not on institutional racism but a claim blacks are being deliberately murdered by the Police, which renders all others shot by the Police as to be judged and ruled not racist, even through there are black and lation officers and then their lives automatically are deemed lesser worth. Making them either lawful shootings, or negligence. The bases for the movemnt is poor in conception, when the problem is humans being shot by the Police.
This is looking to champion those only black shot and killed and just further causes what already is within the US a continued divide between the people into imaginary races. The problem in the first place.
So is a response to a supposed claim of racism and why its poor in its conception as all lives should matter, not those just black
This problem of people being shot and killed by the Police is not specific to just African Americans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Well Kalyn James doesn't seem to think that white lives matter, and she has a lot of support.

Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? 3408175593    **BINGO** there in is the proof & litmus test of all litmus tests!  Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:00 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? 3408175593    **BINGO** there in is the proof & litmus test of all litmus tests!  Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? 202592697

She has your support for a start. You think that black lives are more important than white lives - don't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Self preservation is the name of the game and anyone suggesting otherwise is living a lie. tongue

Anyone who has kids or grandkids will know that their lives are worth more than yours if you had to choose....be they black white or any other colour.
So self preservation is superseded by instinct to preserve loved ones rather than oneself.

It is a thought provoking question though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:13 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

An interesting question. I would also ask if the black people who are involved in Black Lives Matter give a toss about the lives of white people.
And my reply would be the same if I were black Rags,
We all look after our own kind first and others second.
Sorry to burst anyone elses bubble but if a helper attending a massacre or major accident I'd instinctly be drawn to a white victim first
but that doesn't mean I'm racist at all however you or anyone else likes to say I or others are Sad

If you were a trained helper you would (or should) be drawn to the most vulnerable person.
BD....it does mean you are racist if you would see to your own colour first. You are saying that to you a white life is more important than a black life....that's OK if thats the way you think....but at least own it. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Syl wrote:

Anyone who has kids or grandkids will know that their lives are worth more than yours if you had to choose....be they black white or any other colour.
So self preservation is superseded by instinct to preserve loved ones rather than oneself.

You don't need kids or grandkids to know that, and not everyone who has them will think their lives are more important.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

You don't need kids or grandkids to know that, and not everyone who has them will think their lives are more important.

I wasn't meaning to come over all Andrea Leadsom Razz
I do think feelings change when you have kids though.....suddenly there are more important people around than yourself.

Last edited by Syl on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:30 pm

So obvious to most of us that it hardly needed explaining.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:20 pm

Its sad I felt I did Eds. Tbf some are blatantly being deliberately obtuse, which is no surprise from a poster with racist slur for a user name (wtf is that allowed btw?).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:23 pm

It's not agaisnt the rule to have a colour as your user ID Les.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:27 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Razz

I DO BELIEVE that Ragg's and Stormee have a serious comprehension problem on threads like this  !!!

THEIR replies to comments from others on here, seems to show that they choose to deliberately ignore a lot of what others are saying..

NOTE earlier, where Ragg's seems to be implying that  i don't know any "black" people -- and that I should go and do some "research"  !?!

MAYBE I should pass Ragg's and Stormee's regards on to some of my Aboriginal cousins...

THE MORE that Stormee writes his usual line of total crap on this site, the more I get the feeling that he's rarely travelled more than 10 miles from his home !

And as for blackie's odd idea of "humour" --  that in itself speaks volumes.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:33 pm

Eilzel wrote:Its sad I felt I did Eds. Tbf some are blatantly being deliberately obtuse, which is no surprise from a poster with racist slur for a user name (wtf is that allowed btw?).

Do you mean blackie? That's not a racial slur, it's just short for his usual user name he uses elsewhere. FFS - I always call him blackie.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:55 pm

didge wrote:Which is claiming that Black lives is due to racist unlawful killings by the Police of which has little foundation or evidence to.

Didge, DENIAL is a river in East Africa.

didge wrote:Is there some racism within the Police?:
Yes, but the precedence for the movement is not on institutional racism but a claim blacks are being deliberately murdered by the Police, which renders all others shot by the Police as to be judged and ruled not racist, even through there are black and lation officers and then their lives automatically are deemed lesser worth.

Are you on something?  Of course that which is racist is racist, and that which is not racist is not racist.  Racism is caused by experience, and institutional racism powerfully reinforces the experience.  You are so into your convoluted argument that you can’t recognize common sense: racist police are profiling and murdering black people.  That’s the simple message of BLM, regardless of any other claim by any other race.

(WTF are “black and lation officers”?  Learn to correct your typos…you don’t make sense otherwise.  If you can't be understood, your whole post is a waste.)

didge wrote:Making them either lawful shootings, or negligence. The bases for the movemnt is poor in conception, when the problem is humans being shot by the Police.

Keerist, can you whitewash reality any better. Forget about the fact that police are singling out blacks for killing…SHIT HAPPENS!  That’s what you are saying, isn’t it?  Racism exists in the mind of the racist.  The SHIT that is happening is that, in the minds of police, blacks can be murdered with impunity.  

If anything is a "poor conception", it is racism in the minds of cops.

didge wrote:This is looking to champion those only black shot and killed and just further causes what already is within the US a continued divide between the people into imaginary races. The problem in the first place.
So is a response to a supposed claim of racism and why its poor in its conception as all lives should matter, not those just blackThis problem of people being shot and killed by the Police is not specific to just African Americans.

Denying that racism exists in America, and it is behind the disproportionate killing of black men by police, is just another apology for keeping things the same.  In other words, you don’t care.

See, to me, to be an apologist for the racists is to be one of the racists.  To say that all people are being killed indiscriminately by the cops, while not being very complimentary to the cops, is also to fail to recognize that blacks are being murdered in greater number and proportion.  That is deliberate ignorance, which is, perhaps, the ultimate racist.  It certainly is the ultimate in hypocrisy.

Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? 31255339

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:57 pm

Fair play raggs, just twisted irony then Razz

Eds, I only say it because on the slight chance someone was casually looking over this forum, having two fairly multiculturalism averse posters with one having a racist slur for a name (intentional or not) and another a racial avatar, might give the wrong impression lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Eilzel wrote:Fair play raggs, just twisted irony then Razz

Eds, I only say it because on the slight chance someone was casually looking over this forum, having two fairly multiculturalism averse posters with one having a racist slur for a name (intentional or not) and another a racial avatar, might give the wrong impression lol

His name isn't a racist slur, intentional or not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:52 pm

So all those doctors and nurses who went out to treat ebola patients are living a lie are they blacktie, how about Doctors Without Borders, firemen who go into burning buildings to save other etc etc etc.   If you saw a child in the path of a speeding lorry you wouldn't try and save it?   I hope I would have the presence of mind to try.   I hope I would never turn away from someone in danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:55 pm

sassy wrote:

So all those doctors and nurses who went out to treat ebola patients are living a lie are they blacktie, how about Doctors Without Borders, firemen who go into burning buildings to save other etc etc etc.   If you saw a child in the path of a speeding lorry you wouldn't try and save it?   I hope I would have the presence of mind to try.   I hope I would never turn away from someone in danger.

To be fair though, that nurse did put others at risk by getting on a plane when she wasn't feeling well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

To be fair though, that nurse did put others at risk by getting on a plane when she wasn't feeling well.

She told the relevant authorities and was told she was ok.   Stop trying to detract from the fact she put her life on the line for others, and is still paying for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:59 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She told the relevant authorities and was told she was ok.   Stop trying to detract from the fact she put her life on the line for others, and is still paying for it.

She knew she was feeling ill, and she knew she hadn't been tested for ebola. She's a nurse - she should have taken responsibility. She can't have taken the right precautions out there, and she put people on the plane and in this country at risk.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:00 pm

What's your problem?   The discussion is about people who gladly put their lives second to save the lives of others.   That's what she, and many others did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:01 pm

sassy wrote:What's your problem?   The discussion is about people who gladly put their lives second to save the lives of others.   That's what she, and many others did.

Yes, but she risked the lives of others in order to do so.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:03 pm

Whatever Rags, as they simply can't understand how she got it, because all of them, including her, took all the proper precautions, you wander on down any road you like, seems you are on one today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:08 pm

sassy wrote:Whatever Rags, as they simply can't understand how she got it, because all of them, including her, took all the proper precautions, you wander on down any road you like, seems you are on one today.

Just because I challenged what you said? You don't like being disagreed with, do you?

People have varying opinions on Pauline Cafferkey - my view differs from your view.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:10 pm

Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? Pi5ed5AzT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
didge wrote:Which is claiming that Black lives is due to racist unlawful killings by the Police of which has little foundation or evidence to.

Didge, DENIAL is a river in East Africa.

Gibberish

The bases has come about and even you have claimed the same that white officers are murdering black americans because they are black
Thsi is the presummed positioned when a Black man is shot and killed by the Police
It is not the presumed position claimed when Latinos or whites die at the hands of Black, Latino or Asian Police.
Its because of known racist incidents that have allowed for a misbelief to take hold in African Americans that then every black person shot by the Police is deliberate, when in reality as i have so easily explained it has more to do with fear. Just looking at 22 cases where there has been toy guns, proves that just the presence of a gun is enough to allow fear of loss of life to make poor mistakes.
The reality of the problem is America's daft gun laws, which no matter how much training you give officers is always goin to lead to events like this happenning as you cannot acount for if fear overtakes an officer
The pronlems is not specific to black people, those being shot by the Police, so what you came out with was not only racist but making the most idiotic opinion.
It is perceptions of the black community that has made this racial, when there is little evidence to point to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:46 pm

And again people claiming disproportional Blacks are dying fail to grasp basic maths.
When the disproportion is the numer of young blacks that fall into crime which is a failing of the American system of which I have explained before.
They are not dusproportional based on the numbers involved in crime

509 people have been shot and killed by the Police thus far this year.

The latest known stats I can obtain for crime shows that overal in 2013 2.5 million African Americans were arrested which is around 28.3% of the overal crimes and incidents that involve the Police

123 African Amerricans have been shot and skilled by the Police which is around 25% of those shot and killed by the Police

Those arrested that are classed white on the FBI stats, which includes Latinos is 68.9%
238 White people and 79 Latinos have been shot and killed so far this year, which is a total of 317, over 60% of those killed by the Police

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/breakdown-us-citizens-killed-cops-2016

"68% of black people killed by police in 2015 were armed, as were 75% of Hispanic and Latino people, compared with 85% of white people killed.".

Which goes back to my points on what i sated to you already on how the left and right both engineer a fear, which will lead to an increase problem in crime related incidents.

Its time Americans wake up to the reality they place their citizens within each day and again ask themselves whether the right to bear arms matters over that of human lives

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Black people make up a quarter of those shot by police, but not a quarter of the population -- the U.S. is 13 percent African-American. That's disproportionate by definition.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Black people make up a quarter of those shot by police, but not a quarter of the population -- the U.S. is 13 percent African-American. That's disproportionate by definition.
But make up a qaurter of people arrested for breaking the law and committing crimes, thus placing them involved with incidents with the police.
That makes the numbers proportional  as shown by the numbers killed.
The question and problem you should be solving is two fold.
The failing of the American system that leads to many Blacks becoming involved in crime and how again the risks of such incidents happenning because you allow the right to bear arms.
Again this happens not only to blacks, but Latinos and whites, where as not many Asians, because not as many asians are involved in crimes.
Hence to go off the proportions of a population is misleading and utterly wrong failing to see the route cause of the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Black people make up a quarter of those shot by police, but not a quarter of the population -- the U.S. is 13 percent African-American. That's disproportionate by definition.

Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? Painfu11

BLESS YOU - YOU CALM TEXAS GENTLEMAN ...despite the number of times the numbers and the fallacy in the math has been pointed out to Didgy-dooer; you just keep patiently 'POINTING OUT THE ERROR IN HIS THINKING' Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? 1366281442

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:22 pm

So claiming its a fallacy makes your reaponsed a reasoned answr?

No, if you cannot act like an adult, I suggest you run along and play with the other children.
Its simple maths
as explained above
I mean why is it based on a poor sterotype of Arabs and Asians being terrorists that Americans do have, that we are not seeing the same situation with them being shot and killed by the Police.
The simple answer to this are not many are involved in commiting many crimes and incidents with the police.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:52 pm

Do you seriously need the chalk board and stick figures - written descriptive's AGAIN?

A.) War on Drugs = Ronnie Reagan era
B.) War on Drugs = GWB era = renewed fervor with the 3 Strikes You Are Out for any simple drug offenders -
C.) Racial Profiling = target those "known" gang-banger types: Black/Latino/Asian's and the known places that they dwell - the types of clothing that they wear - the types of vehicles they drive
D.) Racial Profiling Lead to lots of hard working: Black/Latino/Asian's getting caught up in the vicious cycle of police harassment an continue jail time
E.) 3 Strikes You Are Out = people getting tossed in the penitentiary for minor infractions just because this was their 3rd offense! Those minor infractions criminals were being tossed into prisons with murderers/rapist/violent/hardened lifers and learning all sorts of methods on how to do bigger and better crimes then just simple possession of a tiny bag of weed or come crystal meth.
F.) War on Drugs + Racial Profiling + 3 Strikes You Are Out = over crowding in the penitentiaries and the continual harassment by the local cops because they are told to DO YOUR JOB AND FILL YOUR QUOTA FOR ARRESTS   
And all that I've typed and posted for you a couple of times before ...so as with those other times - ignore this it's what you do!  I can't force feed you information that you willfully chose to ignore or you can't grasp! 
It is what it is!  Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours  does? 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Deflection aletrt
If the bases now is on whether something is a crime or not then the issue is on thre legality of the crime. That is a side issue and does not distract from the many other forms of crimes that blacks are involved with or how you have not even related how many have been shot for drug related crimes.
Its simple maths based on risk.
If more people of a group are involved in crimes, then this leads to an increased risk of a possible confrontatiion.
If the suspect is armed, then this vastly increases further.
I am all for drugs being made legal but to go off drugs and make them legal or at least decriminalize them would only decrease the numbers involved in crime and not solve the problem of issue.
Again the biggest cause and problem here stems from the actual gun laws itself which even can lead to people unarmed bing shot and killed through the aspect of fear taking control. What you have here is a bunch of posters not being able to use empathic intelligence and place themselves into the daily lives of Police facing countless of these situations which run into the millions each year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next