NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts?

+3
blackie333
veya_victaous
eddie
7 posters

Go down

Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? Empty Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts?

Post by eddie Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:17 pm

Watch it and let me know what you think.
I've never heard if this guy before but having glanced at some of his videos he looks a bit of a fanatic about lots of different matters Shocked

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? Empty Re: Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts?

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:21 pm

the problem is none of it invaildates the argument.

there is Video of Cops Clearly Killing people (that happen to be black) in Circumstances where they definitly do not have a just and valid reason.
the fact that it gets covered up the fact the6y we hear time and time again that police is on indefineitly leave etc rather than behind bars.

And this BULLSHIT argumnet that ohh the cops have to shoot first cause they want to go home..... THEN QUIT!!!
no one is forceing them to be a police officer, if there balls are too small then they should NOT be cops in the first place. the face that Police Leadership is also a bunch of cowards that then Defend their Cowardly underlings that commit crimes for which they NEED to be punished is the Problem.
A Cop must be held to HIGHER standard,s the slightest fuck up and they must be dealt with to the full extent, Cause otherwise it is just hypocrities with one rule for them and another for others.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? Empty Re: Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:52 pm

Milo Yiannopoulos Banned from DePaul U for Creating “Hostile …

heatst.com · 6 hours ago
Milo Yiannopolous was supposed to deliver a second speech to Chicago’s DePaul University, but will now have to host his undoubtedly provocative talk …

Milo & Ann: Hillary Will Only Worsen Race Relations

Breitbart News · 2 days ago
This weeks episode of The Milo Yiannopoulos Show featured conservative author and commentator Ann Coulter, for …
Not enough DRUGS &/or alcohol to get me to click on that youtube video and watch that utter bloviating talking head blow smoke into that room/mic and have people applaud him ...while his youtube hit numbers ratchet up another click because I felt the need to self-inflict my eyes & brain with some of his putrid BS! Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? 2396444674

So, TY ...Eddie Evil or Very Mad
I'm passing ...but after this days infestation from several blog + 'Faux News' sights as your discussion sights ...well, I'm growing concerned about your lack of selection to something besides 'Yellow Journalism/National Enquirer' type of web sights No

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:17 am

He's tossing you with bullshit.  The question is not who is killing blacks.  The question is not who is killing Hispanics.  The question is not who is killing whites.  The question is not who killed your father, mother, sister or brother.  Indeed, the question is not whether Mary had a little lamb....all of that hogwash is subterfuge to confuse you and change the subject.

The question is: why are some policemen killing blacks in disproportionate numbers, particularly when the blacks did nothing wrong?  On the first issue (disproportionate numbers), we've got the numbers.  On the second issue, we've got the film clips from CCTV and other cameras, as well as cell phone videos.  

Nor is it all cops.  Some are excellent policemen, doing great jobs, but some are bad.  We are focusing in only on the bad ones.  That is our quantitative population.

The rest of his bullshit is merely a way of changing the subject.  Confuse you with a language you don't really speak.  Listen closely to all the quantitative conclusions he gives you; none of them address the simple question, why are policemen taking black lives?

Advertisers have known this game for decades.  Our soap gets clothes 99% cleaner.  Cleaner than what?  Our model car is 22% more fuel efficient.  More fuel efficient than what?  In the clip, he's just spouting any statistic that places blacks in a bad light, and speaks so fast that you can't write it all down.  

But, you only need to focus on one statistic: police killings of blacks.  That's the only issue raised by the group, Black Lives Matter.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:50 am

Fucking hell. Will everyone please remember I am finding things to discuss

I DID NOT MAKE THE VIDEO NOR DID I MAKE HIM DO IT.

Shall I start putting disclaimers on every thread???

Shall we only put up stuff that we agree with becasue it makes us look good?

4ever, don't worry about my "faux news"
Stick to your own safe news sites and don't click on my threads if they rile you up. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:56 am

Original Quill wrote:He's tossing you with bullshit.  The question is not who is killing blacks.  The question is not who is killing Hispanics.  The question is not who is killing whites.  The question is not who killed your father, mother, sister or brother.  Indeed, the question is not whether Mary had a little lamb....all of that hogwash is subterfuge to confuse you and change the subject.

The question is: why are some policemen killing blacks in disproportionate numbers, particularly when the blacks did nothing wrong?  On the first issue (disproportionate numbers), we've got the numbers.  On the second issue, we've got the film clips from CCTV and other cameras, as well as cell phone videos.  

Nor is it all cops.  Some are excellent policemen, doing great jobs, but some are bad.  We are focusing in only on the bad ones.  That is our quantitative population.

The rest of his bullshit is merely a way of changing the subject.  Confuse you with a language you don't really speak.  Listen closely to all the quantitative conclusions he gives you; none of them address the simple question, why are policemen taking black lives?

Advertisers have known this game for decades.  Our soap gets clothes 99% cleaner.  Cleaner than what?  Our model car is 22% more fuel efficient.  More fuel efficient than what?  In the clip, he's just spouting any statistic that places blacks in a bad light, and speaks so fast that you can't write it all down.  

But, you only need to focus on one statistic: police killings of blacks.  That's the only issue raised by the group, Black Lives Matter.

He also did a video about lesbians. I'll have to find it.
He's a bit of a wild card it seems.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:15 pm

eddie wrote:Fucking hell. Will everyone please remember I am finding things to discuss

I DID NOT MAKE THE VIDEO NOR DID I MAKE HIM DO IT.

Shall I start putting disclaimers on every thread???

Shall we only put up stuff that we agree with becasue it makes us look good?

4ever, don't worry about my "faux news"
Stick to your own safe news sites and don't click on my threads if they rile you up. Rolling Eyes
Oh, my - my - my; getting overly sensitive there aren't you?  Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? 2387050134

But you and Tommykins are the resident promoters of those conspiracy theory - fakery image - hoax galore that you'll poke at for the rest of US; and yet you'll pull in 4 threads from some obscure lame blogger sights Suspect
He also did a video about lesbians. I'll have to find it.
He's a bit of a wild card it seems.
Well, he is Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? 2035286543  and for this American ...that explains volumes! Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? 2088947957

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:46 pm

The question is.. why do blacks think they can start kicking off with police and resisting arrest and then not be shot...?

Also... given the huge number of whites killed each year by police... why do these blacks only care about 'black Lives matter'...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Erm Tommy? The two latest black deaths were not resisting arrest. One was pinned down (therefore not a threat) and the other guy was in his car and was shot, not once, but four times.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:57 pm

eddie wrote:Erm Tommy? The two latest black deaths were not resisting arrest.  One was pinned down (therefore not a threat) and the other guy was in his car and was shot, not once, but four times.

You're a good woman - I don't care what those Auzzies think or say about you Wink
 I wasn't going to touch this moron's stupid Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? Turd  I just figured he was making another lame attempt to keep the adult's in a conversation!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:59 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Erm Tommy? The two latest black deaths were not resisting arrest.  One was pinned down (therefore not a threat) and the other guy was in his car and was shot, not once, but four times.

You're a good woman - I don't care what those Auzzies think or say about you Wink
 I wasn't going to touch this moron's stupid Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? Turd  I just figured he was making another lame attempt to keep the adult's in a conversation!

Well he's talking rubbish.

Sorry about earlier, just get hacked off that people think that becasue I post a thread up, that I actually am on the side of whatever the person is saying!

Just ignore me or hit me with that wet fish thingy emoticon affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:02 pm

NP, I was going to pull out that 'Missing Funny Bone' joke - if need be; but that might not have been as funny the 2nd time around!  Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? Poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:05 pm

4EVER2 wrote:NP, I was going to pull out that 'Missing Funny Bone' joke - if need be; but that might not have been as funny the 2nd time around!  Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? Poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon

We certainly need it sometimes on here Laughing
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:41 pm

He amde some interesting points.
For a start, the conception of "Black lives matter" based on people being shot and killed, sends out completely the wrong message. It should be "Human lives matter" as its humans that get killed by the Police, soime times lawfully and sometime not lawfully. You do not part deal with an an ongoing issue, you look to prevent human loss of life, no matter the ethnicity. You do not elevate one group over the others, when there is very little evidence to support racism as the reason.. As you are then being racist, relegating the other groups to insignificance and of those who have been killed by the Police unlawfully. To champion an invented concept in races within humans. This will only continue to divide and seperate US citizens. Again due to the fact their is only one biological race. When you have a problem that effects humans being shot. Then clearly there is strong evidence that it has very little to do with racism, as to why some people are shot and killed.

Again being born and then having an invented concept define you, is not what makes people commit crimes. There are many documented reasons why people turn to crime, but again what needs to happen is for the US media and the Governemnt, the left and right to stop being continual idiots. The left play off only when Blacks are shot by the Police leads to as seen many poor claims of racism within the Police. This creates further fear, hate and anger in the Black community. The Police on training watch countless videos of Police officers being murdered in gory details, which wil certainly elevate the fear factor when facing a confrontation. So due to where this fear is further increased is the right play off how many homicides are commited by Blacks. In each situation both the left and right are continuing to support the prejudice sterotype views held by both groups. African Americans fear the Police, and the Police fear most African Americans, as its been engineered that people will fall prey to doing so.

This is why when the problem should be looked at from being able to dispell these fears, by not continually fueling them. You make champion the cause of any unlawful killing by the Police, no matter what ethnicity the victim is and that you ensure a fair just system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:48 pm

eddie wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:NP, I was going to pull out that 'Missing Funny Bone' joke - if need be; but that might not have been as funny the 2nd time around!  Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? Poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon

We certainly need it sometimes on here Laughing

Don't we just.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:48 pm

I haven't seen either of them.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Major wrote:Adrenaline/fear runs riot in your brain cus you know if you do not take ultimate control the tide could turn in a split second with yourself becoming the victim, your wife and kids without you., have you ever walked in those shoes, thought not.

Look at the stupidity of the old western movies where the good guy lets the bad guy pick up his loaded gun, holster it and they draw again, what a load of testiculz, never give a sucker and even break, you are their to win.

Was just listening to a cop on the radio who was pointing out that most times, even if an officer is being drawn down on, they don't fire their weapons. He said an officer can have a suspect literally aiming a gun at them and they'll try to talk them down first.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I haven't seen either of them.

What? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:16 pm

One of the pertinent points made was the fact that black on black crime is rife and blacks kill more blacks than anyone else.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm

I have just posted on other thread having looked at article in op there...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:27 pm

eddie wrote:One of the pertinent points made was the fact that black on black crime is rife and blacks kill more blacks than anyone else.

White people also kill more white people than anybody else -- in the U.S., most crime victims were victimized by a member of the same race.

That's a separate issue -- black people are being disproportionately killed by police, and that's why Black Lives Matter exists.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:31 pm

It's not true...

About 1000 people are shot dead by police every year... vast majority are white..
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's not true...

About 1000 people are shot dead by police every year... vast majority are white..

It is true, you just don't want to believe it.

In 2015, The Washington Post launched a real-time database to track fatal police shootings, and the project continues this year. As of Sunday, 1,502 people have been shot and killed by on-duty police officers since Jan. 1, 2015. Of them, 732 were white, and 381 were black (and 382 were of another or unknown race).

But data scientists and policing experts often note, comparing how many or how often white people are killed by police to how many or how often black people are killed by the police is statistically dubious unless you first adjust for population.

According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

U.S. police officers have shot and killed the exact same number of unarmed white people as they have unarmed black people: 50 each. But because the white population is approximately five times as great as the black population, that means unarmed black Americans were five times as likely as unarmed white Americans to be shot and killed by a police officer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/11/arent-more-white-people-than-black-people-killed-by-police-yes-but-no/?utm_term=.fa6356e33dc7
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:One of the pertinent points made was the fact that black on black crime is rife and blacks kill more blacks than anyone else.

White people also kill more white people than anybody else -- in the U.S., most crime victims were victimized by a member of the same race.

That's a separate issue -- black people are being disproportionately killed by police, and that's why Black Lives Matter exists.

Again using racism to back up an absurd claim saying disproportion which then allows racist to say Blacks murder more disproportionately. Is daft beyond extreme. Which continues to fuel the problem of racism itself. I am staggered at how at times the left simply fail to see how when they use a methodology, its always going to come back and haunt you. Far more whites have been killed than blacks this year by the Police and to go off proportions based on a population of an invented concept of race is disingingenius. As the equation to calculate has to be based on numbers involved in crimes. This is why the racial classification is such a poor double edged sword. Again many individuals commit crimes, and its not due to be born with a certain skin tone, that makes them more likely to commit a crime. What will lead them down that path is a variety os aspects, hateful ideologies being a main one. The problem is humans are being shot by the Police at too high a number, when there is a case that some are questiionable, but again to talk about blacks being killed when nearly double the amount of whites have died. is basically rendering every single of their deaths as insignificant when you introduce inequality and elevate a group to being more important than others, when again they are all one race.
A human race

Which leads me back to my original points

For a start, the conception of "Black lives matter" based on people being shot and killed, sends out completely the wrong message. It should be "Human lives matter" as its humans that get killed by the Police, soime times lawfully and sometime not lawfully. You do not part deal with an an ongoing issue, you look to prevent human loss of life, no matter the ethnicity. You do not elevate one group over the others, when there is very little evidence to support racism as the reason.. As you are then being racist, relegating the other groups to insignificance and of those who have been killed by the Police unlawfully. To champion an invented concept in races within humans. This will only continue to divide and seperate US citizens. Again due to the fact their is only one biological race. When you have a problem that effects humans being shot. Then clearly there is strong evidence that it has very little to do with racism, as to why some people are shot and killed.

Again being born and then having an invented concept define you, is not what makes people commit crimes. There are many documented reasons why people turn to crime, but again what needs to happen is for the US media and the Governemnt, the left and right to stop being continual idiots. The left play off only when Blacks are shot by the Police leads to as seen many poor claims of racism within the Police. This creates further fear, hate and anger in the Black community. The Police on training watch countless videos of Police officers being murdered in gory details, which wil certainly elevate the fear factor when facing a confrontation. So due to where this fear is further increased is the right play off how many homicides are commited by Blacks. In each situation both the left and right are continuing to support the prejudice sterotype views held by both groups. African Americans fear the Police, and the Police fear most African Americans, as its been engineered that people will fall prey to doing so.

This is why when the problem should be looked at from being able to dispell these fears, by not continually fueling them. You make champion the cause of any unlawful killing by the Police, no matter what ethnicity the victim is and that you ensure a fair just system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:56 pm

I have already posted up statistics...

If you want to twist the actual figures by factoring in the % of population etc... then it works both ways... and you must then accept the many times more likely blacks are to be involved in crime etc... plus the fact that they are also so many times more likely to injure or kill police than whites too!!!

You can't just use the % by population argument for one set of figures...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

l

True enough. Was just pointing out the fact that the main point of the guys speech was that blacks kill more blacks etc
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I have already posted up statistics...

If you want to twist the actual figures by factoring in the % of population etc... then it works both ways... and you must then accept the many times more likely blacks are to be involved in crime etc... plus the fact that they are also so many times more likely to injure or kill police than whites too!!!

We're talking about two scenarios -- a police officer shooting an armed suspect, and a police officer shooting an unarmed suspect.

If you're black and armed, the officer is 250 percent more likely to shoot you than if you're white. If you're black and unarmed, the officer is 500 percent more likely to shoot you.

That is a real problem, Tommy!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:19 pm

Your claimed statistics are the problem...

Read my previous post on playing the % game...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:44 pm

Tommy go watch the videos both are posted in other threads.

Tell me you think that is just, and if you or your family behaved as those men did they'd deserve to be shot too.

Neutral Neutral Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:49 pm

I've seen one and read the containing op article...

And I have commented...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:35 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I have already posted up statistics...

We're talking about two scenarios -- a police officer shooting an armed suspect, and a police officer shooting an unarmed suspect.

If you're black and armed, the officer is 250 percent more likely to shoot you than if you're white. If you're black and unarmed, the officer is 500 percent more likely to shoot you.

That is a real problem, Tommy!

And you need to go back to school for failing maths

As you are going off a population and not people involved in crimes, which shows the level of backward thinking.

509 people have been shot and killed by the Police thus far this year.

The latest known stats I can obtain for crime shows that overal in 2013 2.5 million African Americans were arrested which is around 28.3% of the overal crimes and incidents that involve the Police

123 African Amerricans have been shot and skilled by the Police which is around 25% of those shot and killed by the Police

Those arrested that are classed white on the FBI stats, which includes Latinos is 68.9%
238 White people and 79 Latinos have been shot and killed so far this year, which is a total of 317, over 60% of those killed by the Police

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/breakdown-us-citizens-killed-cops-2016

"68% of black people killed by police in 2015 were armed, as were 75% of Hispanic and Latino people, compared with 85% of white people killed.".

Which goes back to my points on what i sated to you already on how the left and right both engineer a fear, which will lead to an increase problem in crime related incidents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:12 pm

You're twisting the figures too dodge as the hispanics are not white...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:29 pm

blackie 333 stated >
I'm lying babe as I refuse to look at anything relating to animal abuse Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? Icon_redface
I just want you to kick off Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? 2984306523
Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? Omg     ~A BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER~ Black Lives Matter movement destroyed by facts? 919144451

Should we warn the inhabitants/members now that there's 2 of us rabid smart-asses running amok? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down