NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF? Black Lives Matter Has A List of Demands for White People!

+3
HoratioTarr
'Wolfie
Syl
7 posters

Go down

WTF? Black Lives Matter Has A List of Demands for White People! Empty WTF? Black Lives Matter Has A List of Demands for White People!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=085u0NnAgjA

Back to top Go down

WTF? Black Lives Matter Has A List of Demands for White People! Empty Re: WTF? Black Lives Matter Has A List of Demands for White People!

Post by Syl Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:24 pm

lol!

The actual list isn't worth commenting on.
The girl who relayed it is good though. cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

WTF? Black Lives Matter Has A List of Demands for White People! Empty Re: WTF? Black Lives Matter Has A List of Demands for White People!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:26 pm

Syl wrote:lol!

She is intelligent, articulate and highly funny at the same time. With more to the point being very truthful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:32 am

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:lol!

She is intelligent, articulate and highly funny at the same time. With more to the point being very truthful.

which is exactly why youtube have penalised her and removed the video

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:10 am

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:

which is exactly why youtube have penalised her and removed the video

1984 it seems is in full swing

They pulled Jordan Peterson's account the other day, which was done through Goggle, a very left leaning company, to only then reinstall his YouTube and google account. Something very sinister is going on Gelico.

Its not just happening within Google, one of my Commie mates (which shows how deluded some of the left are to not think right and left can get along) Was telling me a far left page on Facebook was taken down. So its happening to both left and right on censorship

Her other video's are still up, which is good.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:00 am

WTF? Black Lives Matter Has A List of Demands for White People! 2347854014

That  (temporary ?)  BLM  leader is also ignoring another quite pertinent point, too...

The indigenous American "First Nation" peoples were there a far sight longer than the African Americans..

Somebody should tell her to "get in line".
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:52 am

I got halfway through and switched off. She's clearly on a wind up.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:03 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I got halfway through and switched off.  She's clearly on a wind up.

You need to watch it all the way through, and no she is not on a wind up

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:13 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: WTF? Black Lives Matter Has A List of Demands for White People! 2347854014

That  (temporary ?)  BLM  leader is also ignoring another quite pertinent point, too...

The indigenous American "First Nation" peoples were there a far sight longer than the African Americans..

And remind her that blacks had slaves too...!

Many blacks had black slaves... as well as many blacks had young Japanese girls/women as sex slaves too!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:43 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: WTF? Black Lives Matter Has A List of Demands for White People! 2347854014

Many blacks had black slaves... as well as many blacks had young Japanese girls/women as sex slaves too!!!

Idea

And then the Japanese, in turn, used Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese women as sex slaves for some of their soldiers during WWII..

Many countries have such 'black marks' against them at various times in their history..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:55 am

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:I got halfway through and switched off.  She's clearly on a wind up.

There's another one here. She faces the sack from L'Oreal. I really don't get the point of this...labelling every single white person racist when it's just not true. If she's going to cite history, she needs to cite ALL history and look further into slavery and real racism. I just get the feeling this is all done for their own agenda.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4842092/L-Oreal-transgender-model-says-white-people-racist.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:05 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

There's another one here.  She faces the sack from L'Oreal.   I really don't get the point of this...labelling every single white person racist when it's just not true.   If she's going to cite history, she needs to cite ALL history and look further into slavery and real racism.   I just get the feeling this is all done for their own agenda.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4842092/L-Oreal-transgender-model-says-white-people-racist.html

This is the problem with identity politics.

I read this early and it does beggar belief, but the girl in the video I posted is clearly not a fan of identity politics. She is mocking these demands of Black lives Matter, which were ridiculous. I can understand how it arose during the civil rights movement, but now it just seems every group is claiming victim status. From the Nazi's,White supremacists (Both being the worst identity politics in the last 300 years), Black lives Matter, Antifa, Gender pronoun identity groups etc. Its making countries go completely backwards and dividing people further and further.

We need to do away with such social constructs as races. They are simple racial labels, that in fact enable racism itself. If people want to identity themselves a certain way so be it, but its time we rid ourselves of such stupid labels. As the lady said above, just about nearly every group at one time or another has suffered slavery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:32 pm

The girl in the first video is talking sense.

The transgender model, has thrown away a brilliant chance to be a spokesperson and role model for the LGBT community by spouting her own racist views.

I'm not sure why constantly blaming todays society, for the sins of their fathers seems to dominate some sections of society.
Their constant harking back, blaming everyone who wasn't involved for their past misfortunes ensures that there will always be trouble and unrest.

Fight todays discriminations when/if you meet them, if we all dwelt in the past everyone would be at war with everyone else still.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Agood example of this "blame the old 'uns" is found in many of Veya's posts. Of course, his parents were blameless !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:50 pm

She makes a hell of a lot of sense, but I do not think all the media are united but also divided in their aims. As different media sources have different political leanings. On that I disagree with her, as there is a bias on all media, where you then have counterbalance. She is partially right about the Nazism propaganda and censorship, but she negates to understand how for years there was Lutheranism. That taught very much a prejudice against Jews and that for centuries there had been a prejudice throughout Europe against Jews. All this played a part in helping the Nazi's rise to power. Though during their rise and more so when in power, the censorship clearly had a massive effect on the German people where many were willing followers to Nazism. 

I disagree with her on Trump and agree Hilary is useless, but anything would have been better than Trump. Also the jury is out on whether there has been Russian collusion, so she is showing some confirmation bias she has with that, by dismissing it out of hand. 

But social media, it seems her points are very valid. Clearly if a social media group, where meant to be neutral, and is then actually biased. It effects all users and will sway all users on this through what is shown. Though she misses out a core reason here on this. That of people who simple dislike what she says. Are at the heart of trying to shut her down.

The amount of censorship going on and even here the original video she made was taken down. Then after her showing to them nothing was wrong, its back up again shows to me. That what she says is not hateful or bad, but simple people who disagree, are trying to shut her down. Which says to me more than anything they fear what she says. Where she is just being honest.

So why would anyone have anything to fear from her? They should not, but its clear then there is people out there deliberately out to shut people down. Where they do this by clearly crying to the social media groups they feel offended at what she has said. Where the social medias overreact, by clearly not even watching the video. To then censer it.

Now I do not even agree with her on all points and on others I clearly do, but its clear to me, that some know their own views must be very poor. That they cannot make videos to counter her, but instead try to shut her down. Thus showing those doing this, have no faith in what they believe in.

Last edited by Thorin on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:58 pm

It's not an official list of demands though is it? I mean, who is going to leave their house to a random black person anyway? That's just silly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's not an official list of demands though is it? I mean, who is going to leave their house to a random black person anyway? That's just silly.

It may not be official, (though it has come from one of the BLM leaders) but who it reaches out to and to then believe this should happen.

Hence why she does what i think is best, to then challenge said views and even better ridicule how bad they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's not an official list of demands though is it? I mean, who is going to leave their house to a random black person anyway? That's just silly.

Oh I don't know.
Say the average mortgage takes 20 odd years to pay off...so a person will work hard all their lives in order to leave their kids an inheritance.

But wait....that's selfish, especially when some  black person, even one you have never clapped eyes on,  is more deserving because of the off chance that some distant relative of yours may have been less than nice to some distant relative of theirs...100 years ago.

Yes...that's going to happen...not.  Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

BLM is about the abuses and discrimination going on right now in the U.S., not about some historical insult to their ancestors.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Waffle...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down