NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch

4 posters

Go down

Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch  Empty Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:52 pm

This is everywhere right now

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch  Empty Re: Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:24 am

Again -- two distinct issues. Violence in the African-American community is a problem that needs to be addressed, but BLM is about unfair policing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch  Empty Re: Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:37 am

Yes it is. I just though she was a passionate speaker and she really got to me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:34 pm

If the police were black too... black people would be getting just as much 'police attention'... but their 'is it cos I is black' claims would disappear...

Some lefties would say that there should be more black police to deal with black people... but would also argue that 'we're all the same' and 'colour of skin shouldn't matter' etc...

So who are the real racists here...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:53 pm

Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch  Image102
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Hate to say it eddie... but there appears to be a lot of photoshop editing going on in that pic...

Enlarge it and you can see for yourself...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:22 pm

Okay, because I know exactly how it feels to be in the minority on some sujects here and called a loon - I'm listening.

How, where, why?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Try looking... HT gave some cast iron tell tale signs to look for on another thread...

Enlarge the pictures and look around it...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:00 pm

I have and I can't see anything.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

If the police were black too... black people would be getting just as much 'police attention'... but their 'is it cos I is black' claims would disappear...

Some lefties would say that there should be more black police to deal with black people... but would also argue that 'we're all the same' and 'colour of skin shouldn't matter' etc...

lol!

You, cause you're still the only one that says that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:14 pm

I have and I can...

You must be getting your glasses from the same place as 4ever...

Laughing

Look at edges of things... arms... hands... backgrounds...

Look at name badges... glasses... lights... reflections... perspectives...

Look at the 'writing' on the hands...

Look at the lines around the hands... black cop hand between forefinger and thumb...

The police badges...

Heavy pixelated areas are normally seen where editing has occured.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:15 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

You, cause you're still the only one that says that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm the only one who says what exactly...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I have and I can...

You must be getting your glasses from the same place as 4ever...

Laughing

Look at edges of things... arms... hands... backgrounds...

Look at name badges... glasses... lights... reflections... perspectives...

Look at the 'writing' on the hands...

Look at the lines around the hands... black cop hand between forefinger and thumb...

The police badges...

Heavy pixelated areas are normally seen where editing has occured.

Why wouldn't you believe that's an authentic photo? What agenda would lead anyone to photoshop such a thing in the first place?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down