NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

+10
veya_victaous
HoratioTarr
Irn Bru
Syl
nicko
Tommy Monk
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
Miffs2
Victorismyhero
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 5 Empty #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

75% of those under 25's who voted voted to remain. the only problem with #Generation Snowflake is that only 25% of them could actually be bothered to vote. Now using leftie logic I make that be around 33% of under 25's who wanted to remain which must mean 67% didn't. Or does that logic only work when tories win election and the left does not get its own way?

Now as far as I know, and I am sure someone here will correct me if I am, but the vote of an 18 year old holds no more value than someone who is 100.
the simple fact is that 1¼million more people wanted to leave the EU than remain in it. Those 17+million people cannot all be wacists, and uneducated ( although many were labour supporters), or unable to comprehend what they were voting for. They were British citizens with a valid right to vote in the most important referendum in our history, they chose to vote to leave as is their democratic right. now it appears remainers and the left in particular do not care a jot about the democratic rights of the people when they do not get their own way and they have been crying so much in london that thames barrier had to be raised last night to stop extensive flooding. ( for those on the left, that was a joke)
I am sure we all remember how tories stamped their feet and created petition after petition when they lost elections in 97, 02 and 07, no neither do I because they accept the democratic will of the people.
It is a shame that the left are not as grown up and even more regretfully that they despise the british people so much.

I await the dragons and Armageddon that remain has been forecasting over the last few months with genuine joy. the world didn't end on friday. the ftse crashed to a slighty higher position today than it had last friday. The money markets have suffered, ( i am sure the leftists here will be horrified to see bankers lose out) however those who bet on a remain win have to recoup their money somehow. I am sure george soros will have made billions by forcing down the pound as his did before. But they will return to normal in time and we will still be out of the EU. The bigger question is will the EU still be around in 5 years, a whole host of countries are demanding their own referendums now and the dominoes have may well be starting to fall. Thankfully we still have nato to keep europe safe as it has for the last 70 years.

Enjoy
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 5 Empty Re: #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do it then! Do it, and I'm off. I've pretty much had enough of that horrible old woman and the other bigots on here anyway.

Oooo   a Raggxit #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 5 202592697

I'll tell you now - I will pull her up every time she makes one of her disgusting, bigoted, stirring, snidey posts. You'd better ban me now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 5 Empty Re: #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:47 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ok ...now i get involved.....

pack it in ....BOTH of you...  or you will be joining HA down there in happy oblivion land.....

and NO.....I dont give a flying F**K who "started it....it started so long ago I dont know WHO started what

and I dont care......

just STOPPIT
why on earth was that, hope I had a hand in it
chortle
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:ok ...now i get involved.....

pack it in ....BOTH of you...  or you will be joining HA down there in happy oblivion land.....

and NO.....I dont give a flying F**K who "started it....it started so long ago I dont know WHO started what

and I dont care......

just STOPPIT

Do it then! Do it, and I'm off. I've pretty much had enough of that horrible old woman and the other bigots on here anyway.
calm down, storming off is always seen as a win for some. Better to remain calm and let them suffer the aneurysm. And off course if you bugger off who will be there to fawn over me.
chuckle
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:07 pm

A chortle and chuckle? My, you are amused Dean.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5