NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

+10
veya_victaous
HoratioTarr
Irn Bru
Syl
nicko
Tommy Monk
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
Miffs2
Victorismyhero
14 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin Empty #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:36 pm

75% of those under 25's who voted voted to remain. the only problem with #Generation Snowflake is that only 25% of them could actually be bothered to vote. Now using leftie logic I make that be around 33% of under 25's who wanted to remain which must mean 67% didn't. Or does that logic only work when tories win election and the left does not get its own way?

Now as far as I know, and I am sure someone here will correct me if I am, but the vote of an 18 year old holds no more value than someone who is 100.
the simple fact is that 1¼million more people wanted to leave the EU than remain in it. Those 17+million people cannot all be wacists, and uneducated ( although many were labour supporters), or unable to comprehend what they were voting for. They were British citizens with a valid right to vote in the most important referendum in our history, they chose to vote to leave as is their democratic right. now it appears remainers and the left in particular do not care a jot about the democratic rights of the people when they do not get their own way and they have been crying so much in london that thames barrier had to be raised last night to stop extensive flooding. ( for those on the left, that was a joke)
I am sure we all remember how tories stamped their feet and created petition after petition when they lost elections in 97, 02 and 07, no neither do I because they accept the democratic will of the people.
It is a shame that the left are not as grown up and even more regretfully that they despise the british people so much.

I await the dragons and Armageddon that remain has been forecasting over the last few months with genuine joy. the world didn't end on friday. the ftse crashed to a slighty higher position today than it had last friday. The money markets have suffered, ( i am sure the leftists here will be horrified to see bankers lose out) however those who bet on a remain win have to recoup their money somehow. I am sure george soros will have made billions by forcing down the pound as his did before. But they will return to normal in time and we will still be out of the EU. The bigger question is will the EU still be around in 5 years, a whole host of countries are demanding their own referendums now and the dominoes have may well be starting to fall. Thankfully we still have nato to keep europe safe as it has for the last 70 years.

Enjoy
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin Empty Re: #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:41 pm

now i know you and I rarely see eye to eye.....but I got to say that was spot on....have a alien
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin Empty Re: #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

Post by eddie Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Same here alien

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:39 pm

Blimey I didn't realise the turnout 18 - 24 was only 25%!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Well that just rendered being able to blame through the most childish and ageist invalid and poor reasoning. Completely debunked. That if the elderly had been denied the chance to vote, as it was absurdly reasoned. That the elderly are not allowed to have any fun anymorem as when they retire, this should only be an emotion enjoyed by others according to the left of the world. That this should be researved and specifically centred on the youth of today. So in other words. As well as pensioners already stressed out each week, where many of them are on state pensions. Where they struggle to pay the bills in winter, just so they can keep warm. That because some people want to create further inequality in this country, which seems to be the main policy of the left these days. That the empahsis clearly based around how they will have less time left living compared to the youth of today. That they should be discriminated against, due to a falsified claim, that the future is not important to them, which of course it is. as they are not dead, but very much alive and have every right to vote to decide what they think is best for them. As they also have a future in this country and they have eevery right to having equality under the law. So even with, if the lefties had of had their way and thus rigging the vote by sending the country backwards withb more inequality. They simple are useless at maths as well, as they simple did not even check on the numbers of youth who even bothered to vote.

So place your bets, what will be the the major whinge point that the lefties will centre on now, to moan and blame for the results.? Since this claim on youth, showed in reality, ther majoirty simply did not care to vote to remain in..

PMSL

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:now i know you and I rarely see eye to eye.....but I got to say that was spot on....have a alien
thanks and if we all saw eye to eye it would be boring, or sassys house. I even agreed with scrat today

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin Sig110

I've checked and this is not against the rules.,
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:59 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Blimey I didn't realise the turnout 18 - 24 was only 25%!
you can understand why, it does not fit the narrative.
Blame Michael Eavis, wallowing in mud is obviously more preferentially than securing your future, although even if everyone of the 200000 had voted stay they would still be a million short.

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin Sig110

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:00 pm

Didge wrote:Well that just rendered being able to blame through the most childish and ageist invalid and poor reasoning. Completely debunked. That if the elderly had been denied the chance to vote, as it was absurdly reasoned. That the elderly are not allowed to have any fun anymorem as when they retire, this should only be an emotion enjoyed by others according to the left of the world. That this should be researved and specifically centred on the youth of today. So in other words. As well as pensioners already stressed out each week, where many of them are on state pensions. Where they struggle to pay the bills in winter, just so they can keep warm. That because some people want to create further inequality in this country, which seems to be the main policy of the left these days. That the empahsis clearly based around how they will have less time left living compared to the youth of today. That they should be discriminated against, due to a falsified claim, that the future is not important to them, which of course it is. as they are not dead, but very much alive and have every right to vote to decide what they think is best for them. As they also have a future in this country and they have eevery right to having equality under the law. So even with, if the lefties had of had their way and thus rigging the vote by sending the country backwards withb more inequality. They simple are useless at maths as well, as they simple did not even check on the numbers of youth who even bothered to vote.

So place your bets, what will be the the major whinge point that the lefties will centre on now, to moan and blame for the results.? Since this claim on youth, showed in reality, ther majoirty simply did not care to vote to remain in..

PMSL
so far we are wacists, uneducated and now unable to comprehend what we voted for.
the narrative changed the contempt for democracy doesn't

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:02 pm

Didge wrote:Well that just rendered being able to blame through the most childish and ageist invalid and poor reasoning. Completely debunked. That if the elderly had been denied the chance to vote, as it was absurdly reasoned. That the elderly are not allowed to have any fun anymorem as when they retire, this should only be an emotion enjoyed by others according to the left of the world. That this should be researved and specifically centred on the youth of today. So in other words. As well as pensioners already stressed out each week, where many of them are on state pensions. Where they struggle to pay the bills in winter, just so they can keep warm. That because some people want to create further inequality in this country, which seems to be the main policy of the left these days. That the empahsis clearly based around how they will have less time left living compared to the youth of today. That they should be discriminated against, due to a falsified claim, that the future is not important to them, which of course it is. as they are not dead, but very much alive and have every right to vote to decide what they think is best for them. As they also have a future in this country and they have eevery right to having equality under the law. So even with, if the lefties had of had their way and thus rigging the vote by sending the country backwards withb more inequality. They simple are useless at maths as well, as they simple did not even check on the numbers of youth who even bothered to vote.

PMSL
I had one corbynista today tell me every one of the 17+million people who voted to leave were wacists.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:25 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:

PMSL
I had one corbynista today tell me every one of the 17+million people who voted to leave were wacists.

You mean a supporter that excells at promoting hate against jews through the guise of identifying them not as jews, but Zionists. Which has to be one of the most racist claims going, in order to spout hate against Israeli's and dehumanize them. Where again these lefties even back boycotts, which is at odds with the principles of protection from discrimination and prejudice against a whole nation and its people. So they are defending the right to discriminate against israeli's and only israeli's to boot. .Like I say, the left are rendering equality redundent in so many aspects i see all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Didge wrote:

You mean a supporter that excells at promoting hate against jews through the guise of identifying them not as jews, but Zionists. Which has to be one of the most racist claims going, in order to spout hate against Israeli's and dehumanize them. Where again these lefties  even back boycotts, which is at odds with the principles of protection from discrimination and prejudice against a whole nation and its people. So they are defending the right to discriminate against israeli's and only israeli's to boot. .Like I say, the left are rendering equality redundent in so many aspects i see all the time.
dont think it was sassy, it was one called

Sally 4 the people
@SallyPolitica

not surprisingly after an hour when she couldn't get her own way she blocked me. although the old trout did that as well some time ago., I still have a read of her tweets now and again.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:33 pm

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin Brex_zpsttrrqlbj
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:35 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin Brex_zpsttrrqlbj

So in reality, it was mainly racists who voted to remain then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:37 pm

Young, well educated people people with a high interest in politics were most likely to remain. Says a lot.

Meanwhile older people, whose future this affects less, decided to fuck the youth over. Nice.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Eilzel wrote:Young, well educated people people with a high interest in politics were most likely to remain. Says a lot.

Meanwhile older people, whose future this affects less, decided to fuck the youth over. Nice.

Really?

How many of the young group actually turned out to vote Eilzel.
If the majority did not, then, those well educated and knowing how pathetic the left would react by going against every democractic principle to enforce their views onto the majority vote.
And we have ageism again. Sorry but if someone said and blamed homosexuals for the referendum, you were be furious. Yet you have the bloody nerve to again view and judge the leave view. As if that vote was wrong, but that they do not give a fuck according to you, basd not on any evidence that they are not thinking about future generations. When in fact it is the elderly that out of all age groups who do think more so about the next generations. You have instead cast and judged them to have fucked over the youth and based this not on any sound reasoning, but what i would expect from a homophobe casting those who voted for gay marriage as fucking over everyone.
You should be ashamed after what you have just said Eilzel, when many of us have fought constantly for homosexuals to have equal rights. Yet you then spout such bigotry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:07 pm

You rant shit didge. Not interested in making this about my sexuality they are in no way related.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:You rant shit didge. Not interested in making this about my sexuality they are in no way related.

Which proves you are utterly two faced and undemocratic Eilzel
I never made it about sexuality, which shows how poorly educated you are it seems.
The point mad is that you were sounding like a homopobe who at the time of the gay marriage vote was doing the same fear based prejudice crap and castgating people for supporting equal rights.
Here where you have not got a clue as well as everyone else what the future holds, you have deemed the vote as the wrong decision.

lol the left claim to champion those oppressed by being utterly oppressive
The elderly have an equal right to have a say in the future. You seem to think based off what i can only class as ignorant. That their view and opinion. Is of lesser worth and inferior. Not based off the fact they have far more life experince than any of us. But because in general, they have less time left living than those young. That has to be the most prejudiced load of bigotry bullshit I have heard from you to date, which is clearly viewed along the methodology of racism. That to you, the older a person is and more experinced in life, the less worth their say is, in regards to the future.

Appalled does not even begin to descibe how disgusted |I am at you

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:Young, well educated people people with a high interest in politics were most likely to remain. Says a lot.

OH...really?

when ONLY 25% of those of "generation snowflake" could be arsed to go and vote??????...no Eil my friend.....they screwed themselves over with their it has to be said USUAL apathy
the now standard "couldnt give a toss" the now standard "someone else will do it" and the ever present "I want it all shoved up my ass for me...." attitude...

Sorry to say the young ones are palpably WEAK and ineffectual they would sooner sit and watch jermy kyle than listen and understand politics
they would soon sit playing with their mobiles and indulging in the oh so important social networking than looking at whats going on around them , absorbing it and acting on it.
they would sooner listen to their junkie mate up the road than ANYONE else

pffft dont you DARE blame the "older generation" for the failure of the youngers to GET OFF THEIR FAT IDLE ARSES, pull their heads out of facebook, snapchat and twatter and visit a polling station.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Keep repeating your lies and spin... it's all you got...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

OH...really?

when ONLY 25% of those of "generation snowflake"  could be arsed to go and vote??????...no Eil my friend.....they screwed themselves over with their it has to be said USUAL apathy
the now standard "couldnt give a toss" the now standard  "someone else will do it" and the ever present "I want it all shoved up my ass for me...." attitude...

Sorry to say the young ones are palpably WEAK and ineffectual  they would sooner sit and watch jermy kyle than listen and understand politics
they would soon sit playing with their mobiles and indulging in the oh so important social networking than looking at whats going on around them , absorbing it and acting on it.
they would sooner listen to their junkie mate up the road than ANYONE else

pffft dont you DARE blame the "older generation" for the failure of the youngers to GET OFF THEIR FAT IDLE ARSES, pull their heads out of facebook, snapchat and twatter and visit a polling station.

Great post

I am going to sign off for the day, as i am that annoyed at how bigotd and prejudiced people are being, by cosntantly castigating and blaming groups of people like the elderly. When these same people have not even got the decency to admit that this failing stems from two decades of successive governements not listening to the people and even more so how people saw through how badly ther remain camp more so than brexit campaign was played out. Constantly played off fear all the time. If people are annoyed at the outcome, then its clear the salles pitch for them, was fundementally floored.

catch you tomorrow mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Vic. I agree and have little sympathy with those who didn't vote. But many did, and for them this is a betrayal. And just to be clear, I was one of those who did vote (I know I'm not 25 but I still cling to the idea I'm young enough to be, err, young lol).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:38 pm

well then Eil...stop complaining that the older generation "fucked you over"

if the other 75% HAD got off their ass and voted...maybe remain might have won...
I'm sure that 75% of the under 25's population comprises at least 1 million individuals.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:40 pm

All this is based on bullshit polls anyway... they got the whole result wrong by predicting large remain vote... so who gives a fuk what they pretend to know?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:24 pm

Blah blah blah
Blame it on whatever you like.

Perhaps the truth is hard to swallow - people wanted out and that's that.

Just adjust to it and get on with it.

That's what many of us have to do about many things in life. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Got it in one EDDS
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Damn right!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:57 pm

SHIT YEAH!!!!!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:06 pm

but 70% or so of under 25's thought someone else would vote for them so didn't bother. but man can they whine like a good 'un
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:You rant shit didge. Not interested in making this about my sexuality they are in no way related.

I never made it about sexuality, which shows how poorly educated you are it seems.
The point mad is that you were sounding like a homopobe who at the time of the gay marriage vote was doing the same fear based prejudice crap and castgating people for supporting equal rights.
Here where you have not got a clue as well as everyone else what the future holds, you have deemed the vote as the wrong decision.

The elderly have an equal right to have a say in the future. You seem to think based off what i can only class as ignorant. That their view and opinion. Is of lesser worth and inferior. Not based off the fact they have far more life experince than any of us. But because in general, they have less time left living than those young. That has to be the most prejudiced load of bigotry bullshit I have heard from you to date, which is clearly viewed along the methodology of racism. That to you, the older a person is and more experinced in life, the less worth their say is, in regards to the future.

I think you will find that the latest mantra from eh left is that the elderly should fu*k off and die because they did not follow the script.
For some reason they think an 18 year olds vote carries more weight than a 100 year old. the fact that many of those old farts fought to ensure we would be free to democratically vote seems to have gone way over their head.

but screw it glastonbury is on and wallowing in shite is more fun than exercising your democratic right.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:14 pm

Didge wrote:

I think you will find that the latest mantra from eh left is that the elderly should fu*k off and die because they did not follow the script.
For some reason they think an 18 year olds vote carries more weight than a 100 year old. the fact that many of those old farts fought to ensure we would be free to democratically vote seems to have gone way over their head.

but screw it glastonbury is on and wallowing in shite is more fun than exercising your democratic right.

Razz
But hold on....some of us old farts managed to vote AND watch Glastonbury.
In fact many of the star performers at Glastonbury are always older than the old farts who are watching them. tongue
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Eilzel wrote:Vic. I agree and have little sympathy with those who didn't vote. But many did, and for them this is a betrayal. And just to be clear, I was one of those who did vote (I know I'm not 25 but I still cling to the idea I'm young enough to be, err, young lol).
but it's not a betrayal to try and change the result for the 17¼million people who did vote to leave.
Will you be demanding sadiq khan reruns the mayor election because only 24% of londoners actually voted for him?
No election has produced a 51% result on a 100% turnout, the only place I can think of where that happens is the US where it is a 2 horse race and even then they do not get 100% turnout. This vote however was a 2 horse race and there was a clear majority. The decent and honourable thing to do for anyone who claims to be democratic is accept the will of the people, you dont have to like it, but you do have to accept it. Even if the majority had been 1, it would have been a majority.
It aint the x factor or big brother. Wanting it does not make it happen. IT was a grown up election for grown up people, sadly #GenerationSnowflake and other have rather shown they are not grownups, but spoilt brats who stamp their feet if they dont get their own way.. now put your jimjams on and have a nice botbot and get some sleep you and millions of others are obviously overtired

edit: although some socialist ones have managed a 110% turnout with a 100% vote for dear leader.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:17 pm

lol!

Good one Syl!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:SHIT YEAH!!!!!

Thanks! And bold too!
Tell me, what part of my post did you particularly agree with?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:18 pm

eddie wrote:Blah blah blah

wacist
sorry
bigot,
sorry
Stupid,
sorry
unable to comprehend what you were voting for.

any idea what tomorrows excuse will be.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:19 pm

I blame Michael Eavis
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Syl wrote:

Razz
In fact many of the star performers at Glastonbury are always older than the old farts who are watching them. tongue
but did you also manage to get to the polling station, that's the bit that counts.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:21 pm

I blame Michael Eavis

Who the fuck is Eavis?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Syl wrote:

Razz
but did you also manage to get to the polling station, that's the bit that counts.

Course we did. #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin 130764977.zy1KmQ4T
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Syl wrote:

Razz
look I went to glasto when it was still free and 50 hippies and dog. I seem to remember the sun shone back then.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:lol!

Good one Syl!

Thank you. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:24 pm

eddie wrote:
I blame Michael Eavis

Who the fuck is Eavis?
ah you've proved you are an old fart.
HE runs glastonbury, its his farm, although his daughter actually runs it these days.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Syl wrote:

Course we did.  #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin 130764977.zy1KmQ4T
then you did better than most of #GenerationSnowflake
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:26 pm

by the way, most people have assumed that every under 25 who did manage to get out of bed and vote, voted for remain. Judging from twitter that would be far from the case.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:27 pm

eddie wrote:
I blame Michael Eavis

Who the fuck is Eavis?
HE runs glastonbury, its his farm, although his daughter actually runs it these days.

Those are the kind of facts that I forget very easily. In fact, I've already forgotten what you said.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:28 pm

eddie wrote:

Those are the kind of facts that I forget very easily. In fact, I've already forgotten what you said.
that will be all the drugs
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:48 pm

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin Cl52eCCXIAQvymL
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:46 am

If GEs were a 2 horse race we would have 51% results Dean. And there has been immediate backlash from many leave voters since Friday when they found out many so-called promises were outright lies. If the vote happened again tomorrow the result would be different since it would now be based on the TRUTH that some naive idiots previously ignored. As for people just shutting up and accepting this- how about no. This isn't a minor change, this is huge, it shouldn't be allowed to be dropped. It certainly wouldn't have been had the result gone the other way.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:55 am

eil...I hate to say this but are you another one willing to swap ANY say in how your life works for mere crumbs....

because THAT is EXACTLY what the EU is about....you vote...and NOTHING changes...the commission just carrys on...regulating you
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:28 am

I appreciate your position as a small business owner may have been affected by EU regulations, vic, I remember you go in depth on it. But overall the impact of EU law on UK law was minimal, often being in line with one another anyway. And it still didn't outweigh the benefits. Regardless of your stating what I want, it doesn't change the point that in light of new facts on the 350 million, immigration, drop of the pound etc, the same vote would likely get a different result if held tomorrow. The two massive, crucial campaign messages were immediately poo pooed by the Leave campaign after they won makes a mockery of democracy, simple as that.

If the Leavers said on Wednesday last week "We won't really save 350 million, and it won't all go to the NHS, and immigration won't be affected much", well we'd probably be having a different conversation now wouldn't we?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:37 am

possibly...but only because so many of those Pro EU are too stupid to see whats going on

and in the case of your generation too apathetic to do anything about it....

of course I understand that you likely DONT care that had the EU commission had its full power a few years back ...ALL diabetic drivers would have suddenly lost their driving licences...yes even those with tablet or diet controlled diabetes....becasue some idiot "thought" it was a good idea. It was VERY lucky it was then and not now or 10 years further down the line......

now I know you think you are immortal and nothing like that will EVER of course happen to you (and I pray it wont) BUT...this is just one...tiny ...incidence of how the commission will destroy your life they EU is NOT a force for good...it strives to create dependance on the state then charges for that dependance....

fuck em...its about time they got a shock....maybe....just maybe...the rest of europe will now wake up and see what they have wrought....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next