NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

+10
veya_victaous
HoratioTarr
Irn Bru
Syl
nicko
Tommy Monk
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
Miffs2
Victorismyhero
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 Empty #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

75% of those under 25's who voted voted to remain. the only problem with #Generation Snowflake is that only 25% of them could actually be bothered to vote. Now using leftie logic I make that be around 33% of under 25's who wanted to remain which must mean 67% didn't. Or does that logic only work when tories win election and the left does not get its own way?

Now as far as I know, and I am sure someone here will correct me if I am, but the vote of an 18 year old holds no more value than someone who is 100.
the simple fact is that 1¼million more people wanted to leave the EU than remain in it. Those 17+million people cannot all be wacists, and uneducated ( although many were labour supporters), or unable to comprehend what they were voting for. They were British citizens with a valid right to vote in the most important referendum in our history, they chose to vote to leave as is their democratic right. now it appears remainers and the left in particular do not care a jot about the democratic rights of the people when they do not get their own way and they have been crying so much in london that thames barrier had to be raised last night to stop extensive flooding. ( for those on the left, that was a joke)
I am sure we all remember how tories stamped their feet and created petition after petition when they lost elections in 97, 02 and 07, no neither do I because they accept the democratic will of the people.
It is a shame that the left are not as grown up and even more regretfully that they despise the british people so much.

I await the dragons and Armageddon that remain has been forecasting over the last few months with genuine joy. the world didn't end on friday. the ftse crashed to a slighty higher position today than it had last friday. The money markets have suffered, ( i am sure the leftists here will be horrified to see bankers lose out) however those who bet on a remain win have to recoup their money somehow. I am sure george soros will have made billions by forcing down the pound as his did before. But they will return to normal in time and we will still be out of the EU. The bigger question is will the EU still be around in 5 years, a whole host of countries are demanding their own referendums now and the dominoes have may well be starting to fall. Thankfully we still have nato to keep europe safe as it has for the last 70 years.

Enjoy
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 Empty Re: #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:23 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
mmm...I'm NOT sure we have those sort of loans so much here, maybe some business loans , but in general our loans tend to be "fixed period loans"
i.e you borrow "x amount for (say 25 years for a 2typical home loan) at variable interest (or even fixed interst rates ) and thats it. you cna insure the loan aginst loss of job, illness etc....

even if you borrow for say home imporovements its a (say) 5 year loan at y per month ...done.....?
Well, that's always tidy ...thinking only of your own back yard - but my post was about the 2 TRILLION dollar that was lost - the global impact - the graphs that showed the impact in Sassy's link >
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/its-fking-bloodbath-european-banking-stocks-collapse-uk-default-risk-spikes 

So yet again ...you Brits thinking inclusively to you and your island and F the rest of the world that your little right to vote 'OUT' has created for the rest of the people in that EU group. 
The one that the British begged to become a part of and now have basically told them to 'STUFF IT' and you don't give a flying flip how they suffer for your vote; well that blade might be very sharp when it's twisted into the backs of each and everyone of England's Island isolationists ...it's just 2 TRILLION DOLLARS, that's just some numbers on paper - RIGHT!  

BTW - not that you have {LF} but I so LMAO when I keep hearing the rhetoric - 'we want out from under the 'BIG MANS/EU' control and we want to direct out own course! Twisted Evil
Well, that wasn't working so well and if in the negotiations the minute problems were becoming irritants then perhaps the elected locals should have had their testicles snugged up a notch or two --- but to cut off your man parts in order to be set free from the 'MAN/EU' when that's what England so wanted post WWII it seems rather like tossing the baby out with the bath water. 
You 'OUT' voting people just don't know what the hell to do locally or the work that you each needed to do as responsible voters and are instead led around my fable/stories/knee jerk hysteria! Suspect

well phooee

I just finaly got round to findng out what 401k actually is.....since you couldnt be arsed to give me a clue

so its te name of the fund...so now we get somewhere

now dont take this the wrong way ...(though you probably will) but why the hell did you invest in THAT...dont you have insurance schemes protected by federal rules wherby you can make your own pension scheme??

christ on a bike we've had that for years....

even company pension schemes are run by insurance providers....

however most (if not all) allow the individual to direct where funds should be placed....some of them in the most minute detail...with the option to change that at least once a year, and many more often...

NOW the relevence of this to the general argument is this....

If its so bad why dont you change it..via your political system...

oh ...they dont want to know...they wont listen

hmmm....THAT sounds familiar........

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 Empty Re: #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Often I get shot down for talking on & on when you already know and all you had to do was ask me ...I'd have explained Razz
And as much as I've been posting about this and the numerous tutorials for Tommykins --- OMG, there are so many redundant topics going at the same time  No

My 401k group is from my para-professional teachers group; so l'm just a small part of that huge group - the only things that the form allows/asks 
a.) How much do you want with held for your matching funds per pay check 
b.) How much do you want in long term low risk - what %
c.)How much do you want in short term higher risk - what %

And 'NO', I won't take that the wrong way but since I just answered another one of your questions with a TRUTH NUGGET of ours from 2008 {and blew Tommykins mind} you missed all of the huge 'PONSI' schemes that Bernie Madoff was allowed to get away with  confused  Now that's a made for TV movie you'd enjoy seeing - Richard Dreyfuss played Bernie ...very well.

But all that and the mortgage funds - the ponsi schemes - the mega bank lending fraud was all on GWB watch when he and VP Cheney were telling the security regulator's to BACK OFF! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:16 pm

but my point is that is EXACTLY the problem we have with the eu...

big business interests are paramount

and the "commission" WILL NOT LISTEN

we'd rather get our BEFORE we end up in your situation
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:24 pm

So asp is angry because she thinks we should have voted to stay in the EU just so she can have her nest egg.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:but my point is that is EXACTLY the problem we have with the eu...

You are a voice and a vote at the negotiations table ...how is it the fault of the entire EU that British isn't getting what she feels she deserves?  

My is 401k small beans compared to that huge EU collective pot and had my own POTUS not been such a crooked - lying - bastard - myself and many others wouldn't have gotten shafted by the ILK of the 'PONCI SCHEMES' running ammuk during his 2 terms in office Suspect

You feel justified in this 'OUT' vote and I'm saying ---out here on the fringes of that negative hit ...those TRILLIONS will have a day of reconning ...banks are funny in that way No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So asp is angry because she thinks we should have voted to stay in the EU just so she can have her nest egg.
FUCK YOU #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 2981866455 ...for being nothing but WHITE NOISE because you are so F'n STUPID

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:37 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Often I get shot down for talking on & on when you already know and all you had to do was ask me ...I'd have explained Razz
And as much as I've been posting about this and the numerous tutorials for Tommykins --- OMG, there are so many redundant topics going at the same time  No

My 401k group is from my para-professional teachers group; so l'm just a small part of that huge group - the only things that the form allows/asks 

And 'NO', I won't take that the wrong way but since I just answered another one of your questions with a TRUTH NUGGET of ours from 2008 {and blew Tommykins mind} you missed all of the huge 'PONSI' schemes that Bernie Madoff was allowed to get away with  confused  Now that's a made for TV movie you'd enjoy seeing - Richard Dreyfuss played Bernie ...very well.

But all that and the mortgage funds - the ponsi schemes - the mega bank lending fraud was all on GWB watch when he and VP Cheney were telling the security regulator's to BACK OFF! Evil or Very Mad

Please explain these 2 bits of your post...

"...I just answered another one of your questions with a TRUTH NUGGET of ours from 2008 {and blew Tommykins mind}..."...?

"...you missed all of the huge 'PONSI' schemes that Bernie Madoff was allowed to get away with..."...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:but my point is that is EXACTLY the problem we have with the eu...

You are a voice and a vote at the negotiations table ...how is it the fault of the entire EU that British isn't getting what she feels she deserves?  

ahhh now we get to one of the key questions
yes we have a vote in the eu PARLIAMENT....BUT and its a BIG but......the parliament has effectively been gelded by project EU (the political project) run by the Commission and Mr Junkers little troika. we could vote all day and have the entire parliaments agreement...and junker would just ignore it, interfere with any attempted legislation and so on....just watch as the calls for Junkers resignation start to pour in...its alredy started.....as the severity of this act of ours sinks in, and some of teh GENUINE reasons start to permeate the collective but bovine intellect of the other leaders

My is 401k small beans compared to that huge EU collective pot and had my own POTUS not been such a crooked - lying - bastard - myself and many others wouldn't have gotten shafted by the ILK of the 'PONCI SCHEMES' running ammuk during his 2 terms in office Suspect

You feel justified in this 'OUT' vote and I'm saying ---out here on the fringes of that negative hit ...those TRILLIONS will have a day of reconning ...banks are funny in that way No
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:47 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

you join a gym club and say I want to do this this and this, and the club turns round to you and says, no, you pay us every week and you will do what we say instead. would you remain a member of that club or would you be tempted to leave.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:Often I get shot down for talking on & on when you already know and all you had to do was ask me ...I'd have explained Razz

"...I just answered another one of your questions with a TRUTH NUGGET of ours from 2008 {and blew Tommykins mind}..."...?
You & I and Ben were discussing the Trillion dollar deficit - I posted a reply to LF's question about something and gave you the penitent dates that our rolling recession turned into our Tsumami - you asked Ben if that was true and he replied - YES, It was!  I can't recall what the topic was right now...just too many thread all discussing the same thing!  http://www.newsfixboard.com/t16740p100-generationsnowflake-are-so-angry-they-didn-t-get-their-own-way-they-are-going-to-hold-their-breath-until-we-rejoin

"...you missed all of the huge 'PONSI' schemes that Bernie Madoff was allowed to get away with..."...? 

Bernie Madoff - a real - true life - white collar scum bag thief; stole BILLIONS from his investors and all under the guise of the Security Exchange Commissions lackadaisical rule bending during the GWB era --- it's a epic historic made for TV movie and I do believe that there are some books out about him as well. 
Fascinating reading, how that maniacal - narcissistic - mega maniac was able to pilfer so much money from so many better thinking humans!

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:58 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

you join a gym club and say I want to do this this and this, and the club turns round to you and says, no, you pay us every week and you will do what we say instead. would you remain a member of that club or would you be tempted to leave.
LMAO ...is life really that simple in your world of finance? 
Gee, aren't you the lucky one? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:31 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

1)

2)

3)

1) The British people have never agreed to anything other than a simple trade arrangement.

If we were a true voice and place at the eu table... then this is all we would now currently be part of...

And we wouldn't be voting to leave the eu to regain our democracy and controls over our country that we never agreed to give away in the first place...

2) So...?

3) If you do casino banking and bet on red and it comes out black... tough!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
1)You are a voice and a vote at the negotiations table ...how is it the fault of the entire EU that British isn't getting what she feels she deserves?  

2)My is 401k small beans compared to that huge EU collective pot and had my own POTUS not been such a crooked - lying - bastard - myself and many others wouldn't have gotten shafted by the ILK of the 'PONCI SCHEMES' running ammuk during his 2 terms in office Suspect

3)You feel justified in this 'OUT' vote and I'm saying ---out here on the fringes of that negative hit ...those TRILLIONS will have a day of reconning ...banks are funny in that way No

1) The British people have never agreed to anything other than a simple trade arrangement.

If we were a true voice and place at the eu table... then this is all we would now currently be part of...

And we wouldn't be voting to leave the eu to regain our democracy and controls over our country that we never agreed to give away in the first place...

2) So...?

Your wee-little brain has now gotten STUCK ON STUPID yet again, and for some unknown reason {even despite LF's attempt to correct your erroneous Casino metaphor thinking} you just keep pounding away with your ignorant rant about gambling --- and that's NOT WHAT A RETIREMENT FUND - a 401k Fund is but continue to live in your bubble of your own making --- it seems to suit you very well Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:50 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
You & I and Ben were discussing the Trillion dollar deficit - I posted a reply to LF's question about something and gave you the penitent dates that our rolling recession turned into our Tsumami - you asked Ben if that was true and he replied - YES, It was!  I can't recall what the topic was right now...just too many thread all discussing the same thing! 

Bernie Madoff - a real - true life - white collar scum bag thief; stole BILLIONS from his investors and all under the guise of the Security Exchange Commissions lackadaisical rule bending during the GWB era --- it's a epic historic made for TV movie and I do believe that there are some books out about him as well. 
Fascinating reading, how that maniacal - narcissistic - mega maniac was able to pilfer so much money from so many better thinking humans!

1) No... you were trying to appoint blame on uk for the financial problems of 2008... I said it was your usa corporate banks that caused the problems and gave a link to show this...!

2) I'm asking you to list 'ALL of the huge ponsi schemes that Bernie Madoff was allowed to get away with'... that you claimed?

I thought he only ran the one... and nothing to do with all the usa corporate banks causing the financial problems of 2008...

So... why are you deflecting from the fact that usa corporate banks were the cause of the huge financial troubles in 2008...!?

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:58 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

2) So...?

Your wee-little brain has now gotten STUCK ON STUPID yet again, and for some unknown reason {even despite LF's attempt to correct your erroneous Casino metaphor thinking} you just keep pounding away with your ignorant rant about gambling --- and that's NOT WHAT A RETIREMENT FUND - a 401k Fund is but continue to live in your bubble of your own making --- it seems to suit you very well Wink

Well... how have you lost money then...!?

Unless your investments are exposed to this casino style banking gamble on 'remain/leave'...?

As you are claiming the 'leave' vote lost you money... presumably a 'remain' vote would have made you money and you would be now rubbing your hands together with glee...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:21 am

4EVER2 wrote:
LMAO ...is life really that simple in your world of finance? 
Gee, aren't you the lucky one? Rolling Eyes
I guess americans dont do analogy's in a same way they dont get irony.

it was explaining why we left the eu, nothing to do with finance or you losing money on your pension. Something that is not the fault of the UK by the way
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:24 am

Well it’s no thanks to you our homophobic little poet who paid the Ministry of Defence money so that you could dump your uniform in the bin and pretty much desert your post choosing not to have to fight and defend your country and keep Europe safe. Instead you chose the scuttle of to Turkey and live there so so much for your contribution in staying to defend Europe. Cowardice at the very least.

Have to be careful what’s said to you our very own little snowflake who phoned the Police and set them on one of our members for something that upset you. So how did that go then?

Oh the shame woop woop.

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 Inafal10
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:46 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
1) No... you were trying to appoint blame on uk for the financial problems of 2008... I said it was your usa corporate banks that caused the problems and gave a link to show this...!  Oh, no - nooooo little mind-less child; you return to this part of this thread and re-read where both Ben & I were making an adult attempt to explain this all to you and as usual - 'ZOOM' it went right over you flipping head!
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t16740p100-generationsnowflake-are-so-angry-they-didn-t-get-their-own-way-they-are-going-to-hold-their-breath-until-we-rejoin

2) I'm asking you to list 'ALL of the huge ponsi schemes that Bernie Madoff was allowed to get away with'... that you claimed?  You are out of your F' dam mind; you want that much data on ole' criminal Bernie Madoff - get off your lazy F'n Ass and go do your own STFW and stop expecting the adults to spoon feed you - you FUCK - WIT!

I thought he only ran the one... and nothing to do with all the usa corporate banks causing the financial problems of 2008...  Perhaps if you didn't spend so much time doing #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 1132368643  you might be able to retain a thought for longer than a nanosecond ...but now you've just become a leech and a pathetic drain on the topic since you just can't grasp anything and want to keep churning it into CHAOS!

So... why are you deflecting from the fact that usa corporate banks were the cause of the huge financial troubles in 2008...!?
#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 2787774761   Go follow Raggie around she's in need of a #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 2981866455  buddy; you're full of shit and she's all vile/evil 'white noise' = match made in TROLL VILLE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:50 am

cool it 4ever...please
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:00 am

So 4everatwit cannot provide proof for any of its claims...

Just insults against me for daring to ask for proof...

Draw your own conclusions...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:38 am

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 WRsQHvB
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:15 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
1) No... you were trying to appoint blame on uk for the financial problems of 2008... I said it was your usa corporate banks that caused the problems and gave a link to show this...!  Oh, no - nooooo little mind-less child; you return to this part of this thread and re-read where both Ben & I were making an adult attempt to explain this all to you and as usual - 'ZOOM' it went right over you flipping head!
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t16740p100-generationsnowflake-are-so-angry-they-didn-t-get-their-own-way-they-are-going-to-hold-their-breath-until-we-rejoin

2) I'm asking you to list 'ALL of the huge ponsi schemes that Bernie Madoff was allowed to get away with'... that you claimed?  You are out of your F' dam mind; you want that much data on ole' criminal Bernie Madoff - get off your lazy F'n Ass and go do your own STFW and stop expecting the adults to spoon feed you - you FUCK - WIT!

I thought he only ran the one... and nothing to do with all the usa corporate banks causing the financial problems of 2008...  Perhaps if you didn't spend so much time doing #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 1132368643  you might be able to retain a thought for longer than a nanosecond ...but now you've just become a leech and a pathetic drain on the topic since you just can't grasp anything and want to keep churning it into CHAOS!

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 2787774761   Go follow Raggie around she's in need of a #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 2981866455  buddy; you're full of shit and she's all vile/evil 'white noise' = match made in TROLL VILLE!

Calm down asp. Think of your blood pressure. You need all your energy to think about how to recover your lost money. bom
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:55 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Well it’s no thanks to you our homophobic little poet who paid the Ministry of Defence money so that you could dump your uniform in the bin and pretty much desert your post choosing not to have to fight and defend your country and keep Europe safe. Instead you chose the scuttle of to Turkey and live there so so much for your contribution in staying to defend Europe. Cowardice at the very least.

Have to be careful what’s said to you our very own little snowflake who phoned the Police and set them on one of our members for something that upset you. So how did that go then?

Oh the shame woop woop.

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 Inafal10
#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 1191311443

IMAGINE if poor little Deano had been around back in 1914-18, when Turkey was backing Germany against Britain...

Gormless little muppet would have been all at sea,  not knowing which way to turn..         #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 3986371719
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:37 am

Well wolf, that was a pointless thing to say wasn't it? Rolling Eyes

Imagine if you had no fingers, you wouldn't have been able to type that pointless comment. scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:43 am

eddie wrote:Well wolf, that was a pointless thing to say wasn't it? Rolling Eyes

Imagine if you had no fingers, you wouldn't have been able to type that pointless comment. scratch

Most of his posts are just pointless abuse, so what's new?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:49 am

Irn Bru wrote:Well it’s no thanks to you our homophobic little poet who paid the Ministry of Defence money so that you could dump your uniform in the bin and pretty much desert your post choosing not to have to fight and defend your country and keep Europe safe. Instead you chose the scuttle of to Turkey and live there so so much for your contribution in staying to defend Europe. Cowardice at the very least.

Oh the shame woop woop.

gosh and who said you lived in the past. dragging up something from 40 years ago, however wrong on a couple of points as usual. Didn't have to pay them a penny. And I left because labour slashed the defence budget and our weeks sea training during basic training was reduced to a trip round devonport docks and a visit to nelsons home.
yes he my very own stalker and internet bully may be getting another visit soon as I will be in a position to actually make my statement in person.
I think it is a bit rich for you to talk about fighting for your country, you cant even bring yourself to vote for the party you support. I dont recall you having ever been in the services either.

but if that the best you can do then
chortle.

I guess you dont understand love having been married to that very grey wife of yours for so long, but when you find it you will do strange things.

now how is it in scotland, have you seen the sun in a while, its over 30c again here and the pool is great and the sea warming up nicely. ME and the boy love spending time at the beach. why would anyone want to be stuck in a country that is run by a party that cannot even manage their own finances and is, in the words of the EU bosses, an irrelevance.

will you be voting for christmas like the turkeys and hope to join the EU if spain does not veto you. I wonder what currency you will use during the decade or more you are forced to wait before you come crawling back to the UK with your tail between your legs.

now are you in favour of democracy?
will you be urging #JihadiJez to resign or isn't 80% for a no confidence vote on a 95% turnout enough of a trigger for you as well.

I enjoy labours self destruction but it is coming so thick and fast these days I have to watch a lot of it on catchup.

but seriously do you believe in democracy, its not a trick question and only really has two answers, yes or no. Break the habit of a lifetime and commit yourself to something.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Well wolf, that was a pointless thing to say wasn't it? Rolling Eyes

**news flash** and this is IRONY   #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 3408175593   from the QUEEN of pointless abuse

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:54 am

Irn Bru wrote:Well it’s no thanks to you our homophobic little poet who paid the Ministry of Defence money so that you could dump your uniform in the bin and pretty much desert your post choosing not to have to fight and defend your country and keep Europe safe. Instead you chose the scuttle of to Turkey and live there so so much for your contribution in staying to defend Europe. Cowardice at the very least.

Oh the shame woop woop.

is it the word queers you object to or the fact it is actually quite factual.
have you written to channel 4 to complain about queer as folk or queer eye for the straight guy.

or the numerous homosexuals who refer to themselves as queer.

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyVhJcrzRJWD29uY29sCbMuBJbMXplm4wHFgIA6XVglwJBg5Pl

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmNd94hDgSmIWi4GQX8_d7GRD3KUqP6R7kNApX9i8XIhX1Phkmog

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-7MTGt7BKmrq3ro-VLPha19y8jTHDPa10yCKQT_aRtvMIa2_gzQ

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb3UKrySd0N_NBGGn0npXpROAymuBfC0trmoioz3b1URPU3Ilzig

are these people all homophobes as well?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:57 am

veya_victaous wrote:#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 WRsQHvB
well done vera that sums up generationsnowflake perfectly
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:59 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Oh the shame woop woop.

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 1191311443

IMAGINE if poor little Deano had been around back in 1914-18, when Turkey was backing Germany against Britain...

Gormless little muppet would have been all at sea,  not knowing which way to turn..         #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 3986371719
I dont need to, my grandfather was at Gallipoli, quite probably shooting at my wifes great grandfather. however unlike people like you, we can move on.

by the way, which one of ironbrows sycophants are you exactly.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:00 pm

lol! breath of fresh air Dean
You do makes I chuckle with ya wit
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

he obviously knows me, but I have never seen that ID before, if I didn't know better I would say it was the village idiots village idiot handy andy but that would mean he has 2 id's here and we are told so often that is not allowed.

what is evidently clear though is he is in love with iron brows and if he could crawl further up his arse iron brows could brush his teeth for him.

Is this sort of post against the rules? if so utter hypocrites
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:06 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

**news flash** and this is IRONY   #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 3408175593   from the QUEEN of pointless abuse
I dont post here enough to really know you but from the few posts of yours I have seen many have been just abusive. At least have the courtesy to make a point before hurling abuse
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:07 pm

eddie wrote:lol! breath of fresh air Dean
You do makes I chuckle with ya wit
you could have told me that at todays briefing
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:16 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
I dont post here enough to really know you but from the few posts of yours I have seen many have been just abusive. At least have the courtesy to make a point before hurling abuse
Reading and getting around to the many adult threads 'like the few idols you've acquired' ...well you won't see those same names carrying on any adult discussion unless it's just as you've witnessed here.  
To bad you can't keep up, there are lots of information being asked and topics popping up ...but if your passion is for this ILK, then you've fallen into a slow/low bar standard and they will keep you entertained - you wont' learn much but - WTH, it's all just entertainment for the mindless anyway! RIGHT?   Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:28 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Reading and getting around to the many adult threads 'like the few idols you've acquired' ...well you won't see those same names carrying on any adult discussion unless it's just as you've witnessed here.  
To bad you can't keep up, there are lots of information being asked and topics popping up ...but if your passion is for this ILK, then you've fallen into a slow/low bar standard and they will keep you entertained - you wont' learn much but - WTH, it's all just entertainment for the mindless anyway! RIGHT?   Razz
my comments would apply equally to others who just hurl abuse.
he started it, isnt really a very grown up attitude is it.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:59 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
he started it, isnt really a  very grown up attitude is it.

And that equally could be said about the 'patting your fawning subjects on their heads' for immature behavior, while pointing out, what you don't know about other members; equally ironic - INDEED. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:19 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

And that equally could be said about the 'patting your fawning subjects on their heads' for immature behavior, while pointing out, what you don't know about other members; equally ironic - INDEED. Rolling Eyes
have I done that. only eddie is my minion apparently, others have made up their own minds from what I write. With a few exceptions I try to keep the bile out of my writing.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:42 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

have I done that. only eddie is my minion apparently, others have made up their own minds from what I write. With a few exceptions I try to keep the bile out of my writing.

Well, there ya go; we all have those 'FEW EXCEPTIONS' ...what you judge for yours - I'll leave on the field ...it's the flock circling over head that spends the majority of their time diving into topics just to drop their load of dung into a thread and fly away with ZERO comment about the topic or input into the discussion! 

They ride the waves of other adult thoughts and just jeer & cheer for lack of any thought process of their own Rolling Eyes .
So you're allowed to have 'your exceptions' and I have 'mine' ...stick around, I'm sure you'll find a few more! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:56 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Well, there ya go; we all have those 'FEW EXCEPTIONS' ...what you judge for yours - I'll leave on the field ...it's the flock circling over head that spends the majority of their time diving into topics just to drop their load of dung into a thread and fly away with ZERO comment about the topic or input into the discussion! 

They ride the waves of other adult thoughts and just jeer & cheer for lack of any thought process of their own Rolling Eyes .
So you're allowed to have 'your exceptions' and I have 'mine' ...stick around, I'm sure you'll find a few more! Wink
however you would be hard pressed to find abusive posts of mine. I may take the micky and make cutting remarks I rarely call people C U Next Tuesday
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:17 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why are you constantly attention seeking on here? Don't you get any lurve at home?

Probably not, and that's no surprise really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Just to make all points clear:

I am not, and never was, anyone's bloody minion.

Bye Dean, who was it that said that? Was it the crazy cat person or his best mate Andrea Boredman?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:08 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Serious question.

Why do you always want to slot people into little groups? The Hyena pack....the idiots...'the trolls....the gangs, and now "the Fawning subjects''....cant you see that some people post in a way that others agree with?
Why cant people agree without you thinking they are fawning...or disagree without you thinking they are trolling?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:28 pm

That's a very good point. Let's stop with the silly goading and gang-related posts.

THAT MEANS EVERYONE!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:43 pm

eddie wrote:That's a very good point. Let's stop with the silly goading and gang-related posts.

THAT MEANS EVERYONE!

No, I'm not accepting that. Specsaver starts it every time, and I'm not going to be lumped in with her. Either tell her pack it in or it will continue every time she starts on me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Hmmm, seems Raggie has gone deaf/dumb & blind; returning to her childish name calling 'ASP' - 'specsaver' and still ignoring the admonishments from you dear Eddie! #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 2190311264  

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 2387050134 Your 'MOD' power is just always getting ignored by that one!   Carry on ... #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 2035286543

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:11 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Hmmm, seems Raggie has gone deaf/dumb & blind; returning to her childish name calling 'ASP' - 'specsaver' and still ignoring the admonishments from you dear Eddie! #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 2190311264  

#GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 2387050134 Your 'MOD' power is just always getting ignored by that one!   Carry on ... #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 2035286543

Every time you start on me specsaver, you'll get it back. Now go and find someone to give you some attention at home if you're that desperate.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:17 pm

ok ...now i get involved.....

pack it in ....BOTH of you... or you will be joining HA down there in happy oblivion land.....

and NO.....I dont give a flying F**K who "started it....it started so long ago I dont know WHO started what

and I dont care......

just STOPPIT
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ok ...now i get involved.....

pack it in ....BOTH of you...  or you will be joining HA down there in happy oblivion land.....

and NO.....I dont give a flying F**K who "started it....it started so long ago I dont know WHO started what

and I dont care......

just STOPPIT

Do it then! Do it, and I'm off. I've pretty much had enough of that horrible old woman and the other bigots on here anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:ok ...now i get involved.....

pack it in ....BOTH of you...  or you will be joining HA down there in happy oblivion land.....

and I dont care......

just STOPPIT

Do it then! Do it, and I'm off. I've pretty much had enough of that horrible old woman and the other bigots on here anyway.

Oooo a Raggxit #GenerationSnowflake are so angry they didn't get their own way they are going to hold their breath until we rejoin - Page 4 202592697
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next