NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anton Yelchin Dead, Crushed by Own Car

+6
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Syl
Tommy Monk
eddie
HoratioTarr
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anton Yelchin Dead, Crushed by Own Car - Page 3 Empty Anton Yelchin Dead, Crushed by Own Car

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3649368/Star-Trek-actor-Anton-Yelchin-dies-car-crash-age-27.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Anton Yelchin Dead, Crushed by Own Car - Page 3 Empty Re: Anton Yelchin Dead, Crushed by Own Car

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:59 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Are there no seat belt laws in USA?

Idea

Seatbelt and Helmet laws are on a state-by-state basis over there...

In more than 20 of their states, wearing seatbelts in cars, or hemets on motorbikes, is not compulsory..

According to Governors Highway Safety Program (the state's voice on highway safety), August 2016.................

Seat belt laws are divided into two categories: primary and secondary. Primary seat belt laws allow law enforcement officers to ticket a driver or passenger for not wearing a seat belt, without any other traffic offense taking place. Secondary seat belt laws state that law enforcement officers may issue a ticket for not wearing a seat belt only when there is another citable traffic infraction.

34 states, the District of Columbia, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands have primary seat belt laws for front seat occupants.
15 states have secondary laws. In many of these states, the law is primary for younger drivers and/or passengers.

New Hampshire has enacted neither a primary nor a secondary seat belt law for adults, although the state does have a primary child passenger safety law that covers all drivers and passengers under 18.

Rear Seats: 28 states, D.C., Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands, have laws requiring belt use for all rear seat passengers. In 17 of these states, D.C., Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands, the law is primary.

Specific laws vary greatly from state to state, depending on the age of the rider and in what seat he or she is sitting. This chart covers seat belt laws for adults and young adults only. For requirements for infants, toddlers, and children, see GHSA's Child Passenger Safety Laws chart.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Anton Yelchin Dead, Crushed by Own Car - Page 3 Empty Re: Anton Yelchin Dead, Crushed by Own Car

Post by eddie Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:35 pm

Well that told me! Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Yep, easier than reinventing the wheel. Razz If someone's already said it all, why repeat it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:00 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:
Stormee, had started a entire topic about this very issue back in March, http://www.newsfixboard.com/t14674-seat-belts?highlight=seat+belts
we covered the entire spectrum of both our countries history regarding these seatbelts we even had those wonderful ole video commercials as well.  
That was quite a decent discussion!

**BUMPED** Eddie,  I think you'd forgotten about out lovely video's and discussion back in March about this very topic; 'seat belts' that Stormee started.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:23 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:
Stormee, had started a entire topic about this very issue back in March, http://www.newsfixboard.com/t14674-seat-belts?highlight=seat+belts
we covered the entire spectrum of both our countries history regarding these seatbelts we even had those wonderful ole video commercials as well.  
That was quite a decent discussion!

**BUMPED** Eddie,  I think you'd forgotten about out lovely video's and discussion back in March about this very topic; 'seat belts' that Stormee started.

Anton Yelchin Dead, Crushed by Own Car - Page 3 3201073460

I'm getting on a bit you know 4ever!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:01 pm

eddie wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

Anton Yelchin Dead, Crushed by Own Car - Page 3 3201073460

I'm getting on a bit you know 4ever!
Hey, I'm always tickle pink that I recalled our previous group discussion ...sadly it didn't dawn on me until the wee hours of tossing and turning for lack of sleep Anton Yelchin Dead, Crushed by Own Car - Page 3 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3