NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Soulful 15-Year-Old Just Crushed 'Nothing Else Matters' By Metallica

Go down

This Soulful 15-Year-Old Just Crushed 'Nothing Else Matters' By Metallica  Empty This Soulful 15-Year-Old Just Crushed 'Nothing Else Matters' By Metallica

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:25 am

Postmodern Jukebox is known for transforming popular modern songs into different vintage genres, but this is the first time they have covered a Metallica song. The singer, Caroline Baran, is only 15 years old!

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5759/This-Soulful-15-Year-Old-Just-Crushed-Nothing-Else-Matters-By-Metallica#23KvdYFekKMJBqFH.99

Wow, what a great voice

Back to top Go down

This Soulful 15-Year-Old Just Crushed 'Nothing Else Matters' By Metallica  Empty Re: This Soulful 15-Year-Old Just Crushed 'Nothing Else Matters' By Metallica

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:38 am

Oh, this is so great, and I have always been a big fan of Metallica, since I was her age and younger Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

This Soulful 15-Year-Old Just Crushed 'Nothing Else Matters' By Metallica  Empty Re: This Soulful 15-Year-Old Just Crushed 'Nothing Else Matters' By Metallica

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:40 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Oh, this is so great, and I have always been a big fan of Metallica, since I was her age and younger Smile

That is what is so great about music
You can turn a heavy metal song into something soulful instead.
What a fab voice she has... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:46 am

Shit, this lass, is fab , here is another song from her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down