NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candy Crushed

+3
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
7 posters

Go down

Candy Crushed Empty Candy Crushed

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:24 am

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Candy Crushed Empty Re: Candy Crushed

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:38 am

"You'll forget whatever deep personal sadness got you to try the game in the first place."

Awesome! Proud to say I've never played this. I actually met someone in Colorado who appeared to be vetting me via CCS; she asked "Do you play Candy Crush Saga." She seemed relieved when I said no Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am

I never played it either I don't get these mobile games where they want all these micro transaction for what are essentially free games? make no sense  confused  plus I cant see that is it any different than Columns?

We have posted about these Dicks at King games before.... trying to copyright the words 'Candy' and 'Saga'  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:45 am

I don't play this game i found it very frustrating , and as for buying lives all you need to do is say NO , if you don't have the willpower to say NO to a stupid game then you are weak .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:07 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:"You'll forget whatever deep personal sadness got you to try the game in the first place."

Awesome! Proud to say I've never played this. I actually met someone in Colorado who appeared to be vetting me via CCS; she asked "Do you play Candy Crush Saga." She seemed relieved when I said no Smile

You did???!!!! Details please Mr Reilly, details  ::cheerlead:: 

I've never played this either but I have to confess to playing Angry Birds on occasion  Candy Crushed Bag_ov10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:19 am

Well, it seems you have two choices in the modern world - get stuck in and have some harmless fun or stand at the side looking for ways to mock the fun and appear cocky, smarmy, arrogant and stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:26 am

I was briefly addicted to this (got up to somewhere near level 200, which is nothing haha); but shook it off last year when I knew I needed to focus on important things lol

It is brutally addictive though, and what's worse it is punishingly fixed to be impossible on occasion. The end of course is to suck enough people in that they will buy lives (which I never did).

Dibs you say those people are weak, and I agree, but don't you think if some people are doing that who probably shouldn't be then they warrant a bit more consideration than your flippant dismissal as 'weak'?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:35 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Well, it seems you have two choices in the modern world - get stuck in and have some harmless fun or stand at the side looking for ways to mock the fun and appear cocky, smarmy, arrogant and stupid.

Lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:23 am

feelthelove wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:"You'll forget whatever deep personal sadness got you to try the game in the first place."

I've never played this either but I have to confess to playing Angry Birds on occasion  Candy Crushed Bag_ov10

nah they're alright  Smile  they sold out the good old fashioned way with merchandise and franchise tie ins  ::D:: 
Not like these wankers they are just stealing basic games that there has always been a heaps of versions of and trying to copyright it.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:30 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Well, it seems you have two choices in the modern world - get stuck in and have some harmless fun or stand at the side looking for ways to mock the fun and appear cocky, smarmy, arrogant and stupid.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=veya_victaous+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=S4aNU9GpA-LC8gf57YDwDA

No I just like Better Decent games  Wink 

Look I got a whole page of Me  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

lols i even have an x-box account even though i don't own an x-box  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:40 am

I've played Bejeweled, and Candy Crush looks basically the same to me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:I was briefly addicted to this (got up to somewhere near level 200, which is nothing haha); but shook it off last year when I knew I needed to focus on important things lol

It is brutally addictive though?

Pfft I'm up to level 364 :p.......yeah I did buy lives a long time ago spent the equivalent of $5 but not done it since I found out the secret. a bit of fun during lunch or at the end of the day before bed.....I don't spend hours and hours on it.

I can see how some would get addicted though- read a report somewhere about women being more addicted to ut - along the lines of its pretty, colourful and doesn't involve blowing up things or people Cool
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Awesome! Proud to say I've never played this.

Not playing it doesn't make you special.
Never played it either but I don't see how it's something to be proud of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Cass wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I was briefly addicted to this (got up to somewhere near level 200, which is nothing haha); but shook it off last year when I knew I needed to focus on important things lol

It is brutally addictive though?

Pfft I'm up to level 364 :p.......yeah I did buy lives a long time ago spent the equivalent of $5 but not done it since I found out the secret. a bit of fun during lunch or at the end of the day before bed.....I don't spend hours and hours on it.

I can see how some would get addicted though- read a report somewhere about women being more addicted to ut - along the lines of its pretty, colourful and doesn't involve blowing up things or people Cool

You can set the time back then immediately put it back forward on lots of these little games Cass (you probably know, i know).  Wink 

These games are one of many things that those with addictive personalities may struggle with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:52 pm

365 lol
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Probably what fans of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" tell themselves, too!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:54 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Ah, the details wouldn't be as interesting as you're making out, FTL! Smile (Sadly.)

I was actually a big Angry Birds fan at one point, couldn't put it down. But after you get over that initial addiction, it never really comes back the same way, at least not for me.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:57 pm

Angry Birds is pretty great Spyware.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Summers wrote:Angry Birds is pretty great Spyware.

Yeah, I was this close to being decommissioned from the CIA over that one, it almost compromised one of our missions!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:37 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Summers wrote:Angry Birds is pretty great Spyware.

Yeah, I was this close to being decommissioned from the CIA over that one, it almost compromised one of our missions!

OP SEC training for you....or are you one of them pesky reds under the bed ( I checked mine just dust bunnies dammit - note to self sack cleaning lady).....damn commies get everywhere these days  Suspect 
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:09 am

I just hacked the code before my bird-flinging sessions. Speaking of which, Veya, you might want to find a safe house where you can lie low for a few weeks.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:12 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I just hacked the code before my bird-flinging sessions. Speaking of which, Veya, you might want to find a safe house where you can lie low for a few weeks.

It's alright  ::D::  I'm Really web-bot  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded fox Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:06 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
We have posted about these Dicks at King games before.... trying to copyright the words 'Candy' and 'Saga'  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

If they sure Twilight for being a "Saga" I will forgive them right away.
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:24 pm

jaded fox wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

If they sure Twilight for being a "Saga" I will forgive them right away.

seconded!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Ah, the details wouldn't be as interesting as you're making out, FTL! Smile(Sadly.)

I was actually a big Angry Birds fan at one point, couldn't put it down. But after you get over that initial addiction, it never really comes back the same way, at least not for me.

Candy Crushed Pfft211 You could have made something up Ben, I was excited  ::D:: lol!  x

I do agree about that initial addiction, I haven't played in a long time now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down