NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU

+11
elan
Fuzzy Zack
Victorismyhero
'Wolfie
HoratioTarr
Andy
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
eddie
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
15 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Empty Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

The link between Thomas Mair and the Springbok Club goes back ten years

The man arrested over the killing of Labour MP Jo Cox is believed to have had long-term links with a hard-right group based in London which had been campaigning for many years for Britain to leave the European Union.

Thomas Mair was named as a supporter in an online publication of the Springbok Club, an organisation which has defended the white supremacist apartheid regime in South Africa.

Witnesses to the fatal attack on Ms Cox say they heard Mair shout “Britain First” as the MP was shot and then stabbed. The organisation Britain First, which was founded by former members of the British National Party, has denied that Mair was associated with it and say they condemn the killing.
The link between Mair and the Springbok Club goes back ten years when its online magazine, the Springbok Cyber Newsletter, was inquiring about the whereabouts of “Thomas Mair, from Batley in Yorkshire [who] was one of the earliest subscribers and supporters of “S.A. Patriot” who has moved from his address in the Fieldhead Estate district of the town.”

The leading article for June 2016 Springbok Cyber Newsletter, which describes itself on its website as being pro-free market capitalism and patriotism and anti-political correctness, was, however, devoted to Britain and the referendum. It started: “On Thursday, 23rd June 2016 all British voters will have the opportunity to vote on the future of their country. They can vote either to remain entrapped in the artificial and retrograde European Union, or to regain their sovereign independence....”

The article ends by declaring: “But we should not only be concentrating at the negative aspects of remaining in the EU. Our campaign should be primarily positive and optimistic for a future outside the EU. The motto of the Patriotic Forum (an umbrella grouping of patriotic organisations which the Springbok Club is part of) is “Out of Europe and into the World”. There is a golden future waiting for Britain out there once the country returns to its traditional vision of looking towards the Open Seas and its ethnic brothers and sisters in the Commonwealth around the globe. The days ahead will inspire us!”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/jo-cox-dead-thomas-mair-suspect-south-africa-apartheid-a7086426.html

And that is just the beginning, there is so much more coming out about him.

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Empty Re: Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:17 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:We do not know much about Thomas Mair, the man accused of the assassination of Jo Cox.

We know that he may have shouted “Britain First”, or “Put Britain First” as he fired the fatal shots, but we do not know whether he had any association with, or read the material put out by the far Right organisation that calls itself Britain First. We know that, over a decade ago, a man with the same name and living in the same town was reported as having ‘gone missing’ by a pro-Apartheid far-Right newsletter called SA Patriot.

A Thomas Mair also makes an appearance in a newspaper in which he discusses his mental health problems:

Whenever a political assassination or act of terrorism is carried out, it is natural to want to consider the extent to which ideology has contributed to a person’s actions. This is so whether or not the person is mentally ill. Mentally ill people, to the extent that they are rational, can be impacted by motivating ideas and calls to action. That may be so, even where the person’s mental state renders them unfit to plead at trial.
Muhiddin Mire, who has been convicted of attempted murder for his attack in Leytonstone Station, is a good example of the fatal coalition between mental health problems and propaganda promoting murder:

However – although this has not yet been widely reported – the Southern Poverty Law Centre suggests that Thomas Mair may have had some association with the neo Nazi group, National Alliance:

If that is correct, it clearly moves Thomas Mair into a rather higher category than even Muhiddin Mire. Writing about Jo Cox’s assassination, Alex Massie has the following to say in The Spectator:

With respect to Alex Massie, who is an excellent writer and a fine thinker, I think that this passage gets it wrong. Propaganda that celebrates violence, and explicitly invites others to commit acts of violence and murder, can properly be linked to any attacks which its readers commit. That is particularly so, in the case of ISIS and Al Qaeda publications, which instruct such acts, present them as authorised by trusted religious authorities, and depict them as an offering that will please God.

I do not think you can, or at least should, make a similar argument for rhetoric which presents a particular political issue as a ‘life or death’ matter, but does not celebrate, encourage or advocate crime or violence.

I feel incredibly strongly that Brexit would be an utter disaster for this country. I have some respect for those of my friends who make a democratic or practical argument in favour of Brexit, and for some of those in the Brexit camp, such as Michael Gove. I think that others in the Brexit camp are malicious, or at least foolish. Nevertheless, I do not regard anything that I have heard from the Brexit campaign as constituting an incitement to kill, or even to public disorder.

That is a significant and important distinction between the type of language used by ISIS, and even the worst rhetoric from the Brexit camp. Much of what I argue is regarded by my pro-Brexit friends as ‘fearmongering’. However, I think that it is right to be fearful of the catastrophe that Brexit would represent. The risk that – God forbid – a man with mental health problems, fearing the consequences of Brexit, might kill Kate Hoey or Boris Johnson should not restrain me, or others from making that case. That would be a disaster for democracy.

I think that it is right to be concerned about violent rhetoric. Involvement with organisations which provide you with a guide to making firearms and explosives and a reason to use them is the highest form of incitement. However, merely presenting a political issue as a “life or death” matter falls into a very different category.

Nevertheless, if Thomas Mair did buy instructions on how to build a pistol from an American neo-Nazi organisation, the link between the incitement and the terrorist act is far clearer. Alex Massie’s condemnation should be reserved for those who distribute such material.

http://hurryupharry.org/2016/06/17/life-and-death-rhetoric-and-the-assassination-of-jo-cox/

Interesting article and I wonder what others think.

Have you got a link to the Doctor's report about his mental health condition? And do you support the theory that all that went before with his links to Nazi sites like NA and the Nantional Vanguard are no longer relevant and what happened with the slaying of Jo Cox is all down to hus mental health problems?

Look up National Vanguard. A bunch of Jew haters and holocaust deniers.

I have never denied his link to the Far Right or the threat from the Far right, showing you simply have not read anything said.
Though are you claiming promoted lies and hate against the Far right is practical or inciting further hatred?
So no idea why you are telling me, when i have already condemned him and do not excuse mental health as a reason for his actions and agree with the comments it will still be motivated by ideologies.
Or did you not read that part?
There is also a link to the Telegraph on the listed article that claims mental health, which to me is irrelevant as this is often used to excuse such violence which i think is wrong

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Empty Re: Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:We do not know much about Thomas Mair, the man accused of the assassination of Jo Cox.

We know that he may have shouted “Britain First”, or “Put Britain First” as he fired the fatal shots, but we do not know whether he had any association with, or read the material put out by the far Right organisation that calls itself Britain First. We know that, over a decade ago, a man with the same name and living in the same town was reported as having ‘gone missing’ by a pro-Apartheid far-Right newsletter called SA Patriot.

A Thomas Mair also makes an appearance in a newspaper in which he discusses his mental health problems:

Whenever a political assassination or act of terrorism is carried out, it is natural to want to consider the extent to which ideology has contributed to a person’s actions. This is so whether or not the person is mentally ill. Mentally ill people, to the extent that they are rational, can be impacted by motivating ideas and calls to action. That may be so, even where the person’s mental state renders them unfit to plead at trial.
Muhiddin Mire, who has been convicted of attempted murder for his attack in Leytonstone Station, is a good example of the fatal coalition between mental health problems and propaganda promoting murder:

However – although this has not yet been widely reported – the Southern Poverty Law Centre suggests that Thomas Mair may have had some association with the neo Nazi group, National Alliance:

If that is correct, it clearly moves Thomas Mair into a rather higher category than even Muhiddin Mire. Writing about Jo Cox’s assassination, Alex Massie has the following to say in The Spectator:

With respect to Alex Massie, who is an excellent writer and a fine thinker, I think that this passage gets it wrong. Propaganda that celebrates violence, and explicitly invites others to commit acts of violence and murder, can properly be linked to any attacks which its readers commit. That is particularly so, in the case of ISIS and Al Qaeda publications, which instruct such acts, present them as authorised by trusted religious authorities, and depict them as an offering that will please God.

I do not think you can, or at least should, make a similar argument for rhetoric which presents a particular political issue as a ‘life or death’ matter, but does not celebrate, encourage or advocate crime or violence.

I feel incredibly strongly that Brexit would be an utter disaster for this country. I have some respect for those of my friends who make a democratic or practical argument in favour of Brexit, and for some of those in the Brexit camp, such as Michael Gove. I think that others in the Brexit camp are malicious, or at least foolish. Nevertheless, I do not regard anything that I have heard from the Brexit campaign as constituting an incitement to kill, or even to public disorder.

That is a significant and important distinction between the type of language used by ISIS, and even the worst rhetoric from the Brexit camp. Much of what I argue is regarded by my pro-Brexit friends as ‘fearmongering’. However, I think that it is right to be fearful of the catastrophe that Brexit would represent. The risk that – God forbid – a man with mental health problems, fearing the consequences of Brexit, might kill Kate Hoey or Boris Johnson should not restrain me, or others from making that case. That would be a disaster for democracy.

I think that it is right to be concerned about violent rhetoric. Involvement with organisations which provide you with a guide to making firearms and explosives and a reason to use them is the highest form of incitement. However, merely presenting a political issue as a “life or death” matter falls into a very different category.

Nevertheless, if Thomas Mair did buy instructions on how to build a pistol from an American neo-Nazi organisation, the link between the incitement and the terrorist act is far clearer. Alex Massie’s condemnation should be reserved for those who distribute such material.

http://hurryupharry.org/2016/06/17/life-and-death-rhetoric-and-the-assassination-of-jo-cox/

Interesting article and I wonder what others think.

Have you got a link to the Doctor's report about his mental health condition? And do you support the theory that all that went before with his links to Nazi sites like NA and the Nantional Vanguard are no longer relevant and what happened with the slaying of Jo Cox is all down to hus mental health problems?

I have never denied his link to the Far Right or the threat from the Far right, showing you simply have not read anything said.
Though are you claiming promoted lies and hate against the Far right is practical or inciting further hatred?
So no idea why you are telling me, when i have already condemned him and do not excuse mental health as a reason for his actions and agree with the comments it will still be motivated by ideologies.
Or did you not read that part?
There is also a link to the Telegraph on the listed article that claims mental health, which to me is irrelevant as this is often used to excuse such violence which i think is wrong

I never claimed you did and I'm not telling you anything, I'm just asking you questions like have you got a copy of the doctor's certificate and for your views on Thomas Mair's links to these sites.

Feel free to answer in any way you wish.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Being as i do not think mental health played a part,. maybe you can state why you are asking something of me, when you can look up yourself

If its of interest to you, then do it yourself lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:33 pm

Didge wrote:Being as i do not think mental health played a part,. maybe you can state why you are asking something of me, when you can look up yourself

Well you posted the article claiming that the doctors have certified in some way that he has mental health problems so I thought you would know where to find that to back it up. If you don't support it then that's fine he's just a killer and a Neo-Nazi sym¦pa|thizer.

That'll be that then.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:Being as i do not think mental health played a part,. maybe you can state why you are asking something of me, when you can look up yourself

Well you posted the article claiming that the doctors have certified in some way that he has mental health problems so I thought you would know where to find that to back it up. If you don't support it then that's fine he's just a killer and a Neo-Nazi sym¦pa|thizer.

That'll be that then.

I posted an article and said it was interesting and made no other views

You see you just lied again

The article eluded to other views as well which blamed ideologies and how people are going off hate with the brexit campaign

Like I say, you need to stop jumping out of your pram, as all you ever do is looked to debate me and not the points

Never mind chumk

So the left motto

Deflect divert and cover up

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:42 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Anything's possible with Photoshop.

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Article-2460669-18BD54BB00000578-998_634x472

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 13501944_878168108958663_9027310111360671845_n

Did you do that or has it been published?
The top pic looks false, but were it not next to the clearer bottom pic I doubt anyone would know.

edit...on second thoughts, the sun loungers in the bottom pic look odd....so that might be the photo  scratch shopped one.

The fact that you're not sure which is real and which isn't, is rather interesting.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

That'll be that then.

The article eluded to other views as well which blamed ideologies and how people are going off hate with the brexit campaign

Like I say, you need to stop jumping out of your pram, as all you ever do is looked to debate me and not the points

Never mind chumk

So the left motto

I know you posted the article asking for the views of others so I just asked you for yours. There was no lie Didge so please don't fall back on that old chestnut as it has been well and truly been rumbled Laughing

Enjoy the match.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:54 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Never mind chumk

So the left motto

I know you posted the article asking for the views of others so I just asked you for yours. There was no lie Didge so please don't fall back on that old chestnut as it has been well and truly been rumbled Laughing

Enjoy the match.

lol you were wrongly insinuating I believed in the mental health claim and like sassy, now cannot admit that you did.

So poor old Irn, defending sassy lying.

Then attempts to character assasinate me as he always does because he simply cannot match me in debate and attemots to derail a thread and hijack it and a mod to boot

I loved it irn, it just proves your many failings

Priceless

Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
sassy wrote:First of all if it is proved beyond all doubt that the image I used is not Thomas Mair then I will have no problem acknowledging that the source used was wrong but I can assure you that I will not be apologising to Tommy Monk who is more interested in trying to condemn me than condemning Mair for what he did. For him to defend Mair by suggesting that his history and links to extreme Nazi propaganda organisations and publications was a long time ago and that his recent actions in the slaying of a humanitarian like Jo Cox on the streets of our country and then for Mair to stand in the dock afterwards giving his name as 'Death to Traitors, Freedom for Britain' was due just to his mental health issues and not his political ideology is nothing short of ridiculous. The OP stands.

And the other image put up of the group holding the banner was not introduced to the thread by me but LF, so go look elsewhere.

The original link I used has gone but don't worry, I've found another one to keep you happy:

https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2013/06/510234.html?c=on

ps, further down the page in the comments it says:

Image of Nazi saluting in Dewsbury - is it Tommy Mair?

18.06.2016 19:02
Is this Tommy Mair on trial for murdering pro-migrant pro-remain Labour MP Jo Cox?
MadNBaker

BTW Eddie, the image you put on about the Swedes carries false information about the Swedes adopting the Euro and besides you didn't add a link.  Perhaps you should jog on back to that and add one quickly before a baying mob comes along demanding a link and an apology for giving false information.  Yes, we can all be wrong at times without being pilloried as is going on now.  I'll save you the trouble of looking for it in the thread:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t16586p100-jo-cox-death-suspect-linked-to-far-right-group-that-has-campaigned-against-the-eu#313545

You're dead right and I wouldn't be offering an apology either to someone who has consistently tried to show that Mair is pretty much an ok guy now and all this is down to his mental health problems with no evidence to back that up.

It sucks to high heaven and just plain sick

I'm not trying to show Mair as anything... that is what sassy is trying to do... and with doctored fake photoshop pictures, speculative waffle and lies...

I am merely pointing out the bullshit...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:22 pm

eddie wrote:Sassy please don't tell me to "jog on" - it's condescending.

What link do I need to provide? A link for a picture? scratch

Well, fair's fair, I'm being asked to provide a link to a picture, and yours was wrong, Sweden never joined the Euro.

And if you think 'jog on' is condescending, I think telling the forum that I never admit I am wrong and I'm a very stubborn girl is more than condescending. OK?    And I often say 'I think this is right' or 'Sorry for that, appears it's wrong'.

Now, who is it who uses 'jog on' all the time I wonder lol

To the thread, Mair is a proven RW Extremist, whatever his mental state, and Britain First, who called for those campaigning to remain, traitors, and said they should swing from a rope, as I put a link to earlier in the thread, are backtracking like mad now.    And Vic put on the picture from their website with Thomas Mair in the middle that they whipped off as soon as they realised people had twigged.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:31 pm

I didn't ask you for a link and I apologise if you're saying you found what I said, offensive, it wasn't even intended that way.
I would've sworn blind you'd have laughed at that, but what the hell do I know? People change with the wind on here.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:34 pm

eddie wrote:I didn't ask you for a link and I apologise if you're saying you found what I said, offensive, it wasn't even intended that way.
I would've sworn blind you'd have laughed at that, but what the hell do I know? People change with the wind on here.

I know you didn't ask me for a link, but I was pointing out that others have asked me, so perhaps you need to cover your back, especially as the info was wrong.   I might have found what you said funny if it was about something lighter and not on a thread where everyone was having a go and saying not only that I was lying but that the pic was photoshopped, which as can been seen from the link I gave, it wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:35 pm

sassy wrote:

Well, fair's fair, I'm being asked to provide a link to a picture, and yours was wrong, Sweden never joined the Euro.

And if you think 'jog on' is condescending, I think telling the forum that I never admit I am wrong and I'm a very stubborn girl is more than condescending. OK?    And I often say 'I think this is right' or 'Sorry for that, appears it's wrong'.

To the thread, Mair is a proven RW Extremist, whatever his mental state, and Britain First, who called for those campaigning to remain, traitors, and said they should swing from a rope, as I put a link to earlier in the thread, are backtracking like mad now.    And Vic put on the picture from their website with Thomas Mair in the middle that they whipped off as soon as they realised people had twigged.

Funny, as i do not see victor backing you up on your claim to where the photo he put up came from. or even if that is the killer again..

Here is the link Victor used

https://servimg.com/view/19357191/104

So you continue to lie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:37 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:I didn't ask you for a link and I apologise if you're saying you found what I said, offensive, it wasn't even intended that way.

I know you didn't ask me for a link, but I was pointing out that others have asked me, so perhaps you need to cover your back, especially as the info was wrong.   I might have found what you said funny if it was about something lighter and not on a thread where everyone was having a go and saying not only that I was lying but that the pic was photoshopped, which as can been seen from the link I gave, it wasn't.

Hmm ok I can see why you felt like that. I don't think anyone thought you were being deceptive, but that the article was, and you hadn't known.
That's certainly what I observed most people felt. It's certainly what I thought anyway.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:38 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:nothing to do with Britain first EH???

whence this then.....(guess who the middle guy is???)

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Murder10

Britain First have deleted that from their Twitter feed, but it was noticed before they did.

See, it was you again that claimed this was deleted from the Britain First website and here you say twitter.
So now you are lying as to where Victor got this from Sassy

Seriously, wash out your mouth with soap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:40 pm

Is this Thomas Mair at a Britain First protest?

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Britain%2BFirst%2BThomas%2BMair

Britain First and their followers reacted furiously to mainstream media reports that multiple eyewitnesses had heard Thomas Mair yelling "Britain First" as he was attacking the Labour MP Jo Cox.

Before it was even announced that Jo Cox had died, the Britain First Facebook page and website were flooded with denials that they had any connections with the killer. They worked extremely hard to create the propaganda narrative that only one witness had claimed to have heard Mair yelling "Britain First" (when in reality there were many witnesses). They then focused on discrediting their chosen witness as "a lying Muslim with an agenda" and lambasting the mainstream media for the unacceptable crime of ... erm ... of reporting eyewitness accounts of a major breaking news story. Their followers then unquestioningly rote learned this "single Muslim witness + corrupt media = persecution" propaganda narrative and mindlessly regurgitated it all over the Internet.

Had the murder suspect been a mentally unstable Muslim shouting "Allahu Akbar" we can be absolutely sure that Britain First wouldn't have been so keen to paint him as a "lone wolf" killer, work tirelessly to discredit eyewitness accounts of what was being shouted and furiously attack the mainstream media for reporting what multiple witnesses claim to have heard.

Instead of focusing their entire effort on distancing themselves from the alleged killer and trying to discredit eyewitness accounts, perhaps it might have been better for the Britain First leadership to begin an investigation into whether Thomas Mair actually had any connections with their organisation before going into full-bore denial mode?

One place they could have started was their own website. The photograph above is from an article on the Britain First website celebrating the activities of their "Northern Division" in Dewsbury (just a few miles from Mair's home in Birstall). This is the link, but Internet illiterates often try to delete incriminating things from the Internet, so here's a copy saved on the Wayback Machine.

It's already clear that Thomas Mair had links to extreme-right white supremacist organisations. He was involved with the South African pro-Apartheid Springbok Club, searches at his house uncovered fascist books and Nazi regalia, and he purchased his "build your own gun" manual from a US based Neo-Nazi organisation. I'm not a photo recognition expert, but the guy in the picture does bear a strong resemblance to Thomas Mair, so it looks like Britain First need to do two things as a matter of urgency.
1. Confirm the identity of the man in the photograph that was published on their own website.

2. Regardless of whether the man in the photo is Thomas Mair or not, conduct an immediate investigation into whether Mair was involved with the Britain First "Northern Division" or had any other connections to their organisation, and present their findings to the murder investigation.
If it turns out that Mair does have any connections to Britain First (if it is him in the photograph for example, or there are any other connections), then any attempts by them to hide or destroy that evidence would surely constitute evidence tampering in a murder investigation, which is a big step up from their normal level of criminality (scamming donations out of gullible people using animal cruelty shock tactics, invading mosques, ripping off the British Legion red poppy symbol to hawk their own products and harassment).

http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/thomas-mair-britain-first-protest.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:43 pm

So again no snaphot from their website just a claim that its from their website

You also said twitter where it was taken down, so you have changed your story so many times you got desperate and searched google which still offer zero proof that it is the killer of that they took the photo down

Seriously wash your mouth out with soap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:45 pm

So the link is on the Britains First page and the Photo, which means its not even been taken down

One moment

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 3489511464 

How many more times can sassy get caught out lying

http://www.britainfirst.org/northern-brigade-activists-visit-26-mosques-across-dewsbury-and-bradford/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:49 pm

You dickhead, when they knew they had been rubbled they put it back on.   Trouble with you is you are so far behind on information you'll never catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:52 pm

sassy wrote:You dickhead, when they knew they had been rubbled they put it back on.   Trouble with you is you are so far behind on information you'll never catch up.

lol!

PMSL, so they took it off and put it back on which would mean its not the killer then, making the photo posted to being moot then.
Best laugh in ages, never seen the story chop and change so much the more sassy lies further and continues to dig a hole

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 2686688521

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:55 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

So he's a jew hater AND a member of Britain First...!?

When this is Britain First's position on jews...

"Jews in London

In 2015, Britain First offered "solidarity patrols" in areas of London with high Jewish populations while blaming anti-Semitism on Islam."

And also in 2015 said...

"...Muslims are the only community not integrating, and that "Jews don't cause any problems"..."

Plus... I'm also not at all convinced of the authenticity of the other pic on here of him allegedly holding a Britain First banner...

(I do hope that HT has time to have a closer more forensic look at this pic... HoratioTarr...?)

But one thing that struck me was that he ĺooks much younger in the 'banner' pic than he does in the pics of him being arrested... so how many years ago was this Britain First banner pic supposed to have been taken...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:55 pm

sassy wrote:

Of which there is zero evidence, which as we can see its on their website and your link does not even claim it was taken down
This though is nothing on the other picture, which you claimed also was taken down, which is a photoshop

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:56 pm

Sigh, some people just don't realise how stupid they are and carry on the same way shrieking 'polly parrot' not noticing their ship sunk weeks ago and their credibility is zero.  Shame about Didge, his ship sunk and is laying broken on the bottom, he's still treading water thinking he's on land lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:58 pm

sassy wrote:Sigh, some people just don't realise how stupid they are and carry on the same way shrieking 'polly parrot' not noticing their ship sunk weeks ago and their credibility is zero.  Shame about Didge, his ship sunk and is laying broken on the bottom, he's still treading water thinking he's on land lol

Shame that all you have done is thrown abuse and again get away with it

Lefty immunity it seems lol

Look all can see that you have been lying out of your backside sassy and even worse your story changed so many times, you continued to make it worse.

You did that all by yourself, not me lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Oh bless.  Never mind, have a jam sandwich and perk up polly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:01 pm

sassy wrote:Oh bless.  Never mind, have a jam sandwich and perk up polly.

I am having the best time watching you continue to lie, which is what you always do when promoting hate

This is just like Pallywood, except, this is called Stassiwood, "Leftish regressive bullshit".

Opening night Monday 20th June 8pm

Entry is free

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

"Jews in London

In 2015, Britain First offered "solidarity patrols" in areas of London with high Jewish populations while blaming anti-Semitism on Islam."

And also in 2015 said...

"...Muslims are the only community not integrating, and that "Jews don't cause any problems"..."

Plus... I'm also not at all convinced of the authenticity of the other pic on here of him allegedly holding a Britain First banner...

(I do hope that HT has time to have a closer more forensic look at this pic... HoratioTarr...?)

But one thing that struck me was that he ĺooks much younger in the 'banner' pic than he does in the pics of him being arrested... so how many years ago was this Britain First banner pic supposed to have been taken...!?

Oh eck!!!

Well, I have taken a look, and the photo is too low resolution to really take a good look.  However, I found it odd that on every single shot of  Britain First members holding that banner, they all have their hands on it...except Mair.   But that's just probably coincidence, and I really can't say if he's been put on via photoshop or not.

However,  it has been passed through photoshop.  As the EXIF viewer reveals.  

EXIF

Orientation Horizontal (normal)
XResolution 72
YResolution 72
ResolutionUnit inches
Software Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 (Windows)
ModifyDate 2015:10:11 10:29:35
ColorSpace sRGB
ExifImageWidth 960
ExifImageHeight 540
Compression JPEG (old-style)
ThumbnailOffset 336
ThumbnailLength 5831
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:08 pm

The letters that show Thomas Mair was not a loner but a far-right political activist known to the FBI

20 Monday Jun 2016

The mainstream media in the UK is desperately trying to convince everybody the suspect in the murder of Jo Cox MP was a mentally-ill misfit who acted alone.
But convincing evidence is being published outside the UK which shows Mair was such a long-term far-right political activist he was known even to the FBI for his political activities.

A paid FBI informer who infiltrated far-right groups in the UK in the late 1990s and early 2000s has revealed he had several meetings with Mair and other far-right UK activists who were at the time making links with US extremists.

The US based Southern Poverty Law Centre has also published two letters by Mair to a far-right publication which show he was lucid and extremely clear in his hatred of what he refers to as “white liberals and traitors”.

The letters are reproduced here:
Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Patriotsandtraitors_mair_1 Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Frontlinenews-mair

These letters show Mair is not mentally ill, but a far-right political activist prepared to wage a “bloody struggle” in support of his vile views.

https://tompride.wordpress.com/2016/06/20/the-letters-that-show-thomas-mair-was-not-a-loner-but-a-far-right-political-activist-known-to-the-fbi/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

"Jews in London

And also in 2015 said...

The photo was taken October 11, 2015

Link

http://tellmamauk.org/the-only-extremists-we-see-are-the-britain-first-sympathisers-here/

Anyhow, there is no real evidence that the man in this photo is Tommy Mair. It would seem that anyone with a remote likeness, from that area and wearing a baseball cap is Tommy Mair.

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 ClLJaxLWkAEwyrS

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:12 pm

What's up with his right foot? (Left, as we look at it)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:16 pm

eddie wrote:What's up with his right foot? (Left, as we look at it)

That is Stassiwood for you, as actually, that is a picture of Gordon Brown, you can tell by the stumpy legs.

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Article-1226069-070CB833000005DC-220_468x642

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:17 pm

Didge wrote:So the link is on the Britains First page and the Photo, which means its not even been taken down
One moment

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 3489511464 

http://www.britainfirst.org/northern-brigade-activists-visit-26-mosques-across-dewsbury-and-bradford/
For our little '#1 whiner' about debating in proper manner - spamming/off topic religious BS on Eddie's topic {repeated 5 times} - you are were just over to goading and threatening to report Quill - crying abuse from Irn and now your continued trolling/attacking & goading rants at Sassy ...
Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 2387050134  it would appear that your time sent to purgatory was a wasted 'TIME OUT' and you've returned with just more asinine ill will and bad temper to share with everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:19 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Didge wrote:So the link is on the Britains First page and the Photo, which means its not even been taken down
One moment

For our little '#1 whiner' about debating in proper manner - spamming/off topic religious BS on Eddie's topic {repeated 5 times} - you are were just over to goading and threatening to report Quill - crying abuse from Irn and now your continued trolling/attacking & goading rants at Sassy ...
Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 2387050134  it would appear that your time sent to purgatory was a wasted 'TIME OUT' and you've returned with just more asinine ill will and bad temper to share with everyone!

The left motto

Deflect, divert and cover up  lol!

You are also going to be warned for thread jacking, as the above has nothing to do with the thread and is trying to derail the thread.

You have now been warned also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Thomas Mair, the alleged killer of British parliamentarian Jo Cox, published at least two letters in the pro-apartheid magazine South African Patriot In Exile in 1991 and 1999. Mair was a subscriber, according to British media reports.
In 1999, long after the end of South African apartheid, Mair wrote, in part: “I was glad you strongly condemned ‘collaborators’ in the White South African population. In my opinion the greatest enemy of the old Apartheid system was not the ANC [African National Congress] and the Black masses but White liberals and traitors.” 
Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Thomas-mair-ap_34885069073_0
Courtroom sketch of Thomas Mair (Elizabeth Cook/PA Wire via AP Images)
At a Saturday hearing, Mair sounded a similar theme. Asked his name by the court, he responded with, “Death to traitors, freedom for Britain.” Eyewitnesses at the scene of Thursday’s assassination reported that Mair shouted “Britain First” as he attacked Cox.
In another letter, this one from 1991, Mair wrote: “The nationalist movement in the U.K. also continues to fight on against the odds. … Despite everything I still have faith that the White Race will prevail, both in Britain and in South Africa, but I fear that it’s going to be a very long and very bloody struggle.”
Mair’s connections to the white nationalist movement were first detailed by Hatewatch just hours after the killing. Mair ordered hundreds of dollars worth of publications from the National Vanguard, the publishing arm of the National Alliance, once the biggest neo-Nazi organization in the United States.
Hatewatch reported Sunday that Mair attended a meeting organized by activists with the white supremacist British National Party and William Pierce, founder of the National Alliance, in central London back in 2000. 
The dates for each letter were pulled from Google Books. 
Cover Image: Elizabeth Cook/PA Wire via AP Images
Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Patriotsandtraitors_mair_1
From "South African Patriot In Exile" Issue 35 from 1999

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Frontlinenews-mair
From "South African Patriot in Exile" Issues 30-32 from 1991

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/20/here-are-letters-thomas-mair-published-pro-apartheid-magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Yes we are all agreed he is a Neo-Nazi Sassy, but you claimed two pictures, and that none of which are him associating Britains First.
So will you admit, that you now lied or that you are so gullible?
Or clearly both

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Amazing how Tommy and Dodge are trying to talk this away.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Right everyone calm down play nice don't throw sand and stick to the topic.

Please. Smile
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:23 pm

eddie wrote:Right everyone calm down play nice don't throw sand and stick to the topic.

Please. Smile

So again no direct warning to posters who did throw abuse

The left ones of course lol

You will now everytime they abuse receive a report

I hope this does not piss off the mod team too much, but the nonsense has to stop on here how some are continually getting away with abuse and are doing so because they are lefties.

Glad we cleared that up

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:26 pm

He really doesn't learn.   Poor Didge.   Goes round calling people liars etc and then whines that when he is told in reasonable language that he is talking rubbish, thinks that is abuse.   Very sad man, getting sadder by the day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:28 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Come on sassquatch... just a little 'sirry' won't hurt...
You'll feel much better afterwards...!

lol!
Oh, you do crack me up ...you 'weed wack attack' member with your moronic bilge and demand this & that and yet you've been Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 2581891615  by my finding truth in your links and your own lies within those links as FALSE WITNESS to your own threads & topics. 
Not only my methods but LF as well ...your selective memory won't allow you to recall those numerous times that you were 'OWNED' but since my Feb. membership date alone --- you are well past 6 times!  Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 202592697

Have I trolled your every moronic post - demanded you to apologize - hounded you to the "FLOOR" about your continual BS!  "NO", moron ...I have not!

Do grow up and stop inhaling the fumes from your gaseous groups flatulence that bolsters your huge ego!

Abuse by poster]

No action taken by mod team

Left wing immunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:29 pm

See, said he doesn't learn.

Back to top Go down

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:So the image states an EDL supporter and provides no name and thus you claimed the following:

So you admit it did not come from their site and you made that all up?

How dim are you?   It was on the Britain First site before they removed it (you don't think far right numpties can belong to both?).    And LF put on the other photo they they removed (don't think he put a link to it either).   Now do run away oh boring one before you go on another rant and get banned again.

Abuse again and goading

left wing immunity lol

Back to top Go down

sassy wrote:You dickhead, when they knew they had been rubbled they put it back on.   Trouble with you is you are so far behind on information you'll never catch up.

More abuse

Left wing immunity lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:31 pm

sassy wrote:You don't know it is wrong.  And you can do one, the only person who lies is you with your harbara college training.   Now you are back on ignore, thought you might have learnt by being banned because so many were fed up with you, but obviously not.   Once a prick, always a prick.

Yet more abuse and yet no action take by the mod team

Left wing immunity lol

I rest my case

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:38 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

"Jews in London

And also in 2015 said...

Oh eck!!!

Well, I have taken a look, and the photo is too low resolution to really take a good look.  However, I found it odd that on every single shot of  Britain First members holding that banner, they all have their hands on it...except Mair.   But that's just probably coincidence, and I really can't say if he's been put on via photoshop or not.

However,  it has been passed through photoshop.  As the EXIF viewer reveals.  

EXIF

Orientation Horizontal (normal)
XResolution 72
YResolution 72
ResolutionUnit inches
Software Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 (Windows)
ModifyDate 2015:10:11 10:29:35
ColorSpace sRGB
ExifImageWidth 960
ExifImageHeight 540
Compression JPEG (old-style)
ThumbnailOffset 336
ThumbnailLength 5831

Not only is he not holding banner... but his left hand is completely blurred while others are clear... plus I noticed other things...

His clothes are not right... the others all have 'official' t-shirts... the hand of the guy on his left is also wrong... also the guy to his right has a strange light patch on the lower side bit of t-shirt on the side next to 'mair'... I can see other strange lighter and heavier pixellated bits along bottom of banner and elsewhere... plus there are a couple of lower parts of other people behind the front 'banner holders' that don't quite tally up... the one on the left of pic has an unusual large brown shoe and bottom of legs showing but no other bits of him showing... and the one to the right of pic under banner has trainers and legs showing but If you then follow pic upwards to where his body should be you can see it is not quite right above as far as position on pic but also looks too bent over to not have fallen over... I also see some of those black/darker pixelated dotted lines around some parts, same as those I saw on other pic on badge and elsewhere...

I think that is a photoshop fake too!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:48 pm

Christie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

"Jews in London

And also in 2015 said...

The photo was taken October 11, 2015

Link

http://tellmamauk.org/the-only-extremists-we-see-are-the-britain-first-sympathisers-here/

Anyhow, there is no real evidence that the man in this photo is Tommy Mair. It would seem that anyone with a remote likeness, from that area and wearing a baseball cap is Tommy Mair.

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 ClLJaxLWkAEwyrS

Thanks Christie...

By looking at this image you posted, the heavy pixelated bits are evident in many places on it... and all look like they have been where alterations have happened...!!!

Oh dear sassy and Bru!!!

Can everyone else see what I'm saying...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:59 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:What's up with his right foot? (Left, as we look at it)

That is Stassiwood for you, as actually, that is a picture of Gordon Brown, you can tell by the stumpy legs.

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 5 Article-1226069-070CB833000005DC-220_468x642

lol!

Does that leg behind them belong to Mair? bounce
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Oh well look at me - all off doing something in my house when I should've been here "taking action" Rolling Eyes

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:03 pm

eddie wrote:Oh well look at me - all off doing something in my house when I should've been here "taking action" Rolling Eyes

Copout and i think you are full of hot air as the whole admin team are

Anyway you did say i would get my chance to say my side of the story and its clear as day some are immune to any verbal warnings

So I franklly do not even care to be here anymore, ist got that pointless

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Oh calm down Didge fgs
The football has been on and tbh I'd hardly call anything that's happened on this thread an "omg!" moment
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next