NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU

+11
elan
Fuzzy Zack
Victorismyhero
'Wolfie
HoratioTarr
Andy
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
eddie
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 Empty Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

The link between Thomas Mair and the Springbok Club goes back ten years

The man arrested over the killing of Labour MP Jo Cox is believed to have had long-term links with a hard-right group based in London which had been campaigning for many years for Britain to leave the European Union.

Thomas Mair was named as a supporter in an online publication of the Springbok Club, an organisation which has defended the white supremacist apartheid regime in South Africa.

Witnesses to the fatal attack on Ms Cox say they heard Mair shout “Britain First” as the MP was shot and then stabbed. The organisation Britain First, which was founded by former members of the British National Party, has denied that Mair was associated with it and say they condemn the killing.
The link between Mair and the Springbok Club goes back ten years when its online magazine, the Springbok Cyber Newsletter, was inquiring about the whereabouts of “Thomas Mair, from Batley in Yorkshire [who] was one of the earliest subscribers and supporters of “S.A. Patriot” who has moved from his address in the Fieldhead Estate district of the town.”

The leading article for June 2016 Springbok Cyber Newsletter, which describes itself on its website as being pro-free market capitalism and patriotism and anti-political correctness, was, however, devoted to Britain and the referendum. It started: “On Thursday, 23rd June 2016 all British voters will have the opportunity to vote on the future of their country. They can vote either to remain entrapped in the artificial and retrograde European Union, or to regain their sovereign independence....”

The article ends by declaring: “But we should not only be concentrating at the negative aspects of remaining in the EU. Our campaign should be primarily positive and optimistic for a future outside the EU. The motto of the Patriotic Forum (an umbrella grouping of patriotic organisations which the Springbok Club is part of) is “Out of Europe and into the World”. There is a golden future waiting for Britain out there once the country returns to its traditional vision of looking towards the Open Seas and its ethnic brothers and sisters in the Commonwealth around the globe. The days ahead will inspire us!”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/jo-cox-dead-thomas-mair-suspect-south-africa-apartheid-a7086426.html

And that is just the beginning, there is so much more coming out about him.

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 Empty Re: Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:47 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:And where did YOU get the pic from sassy?
Where's your link...!?

It was only a couple of days ago that you were complaining at me for not putting a link to something...
And HT... did you have a look at the other pic sassy put up allegedly of mair holding up the BF banner...?

You absolutely don't know shit from shine-ola do you; you can't figure out how to click on an image and scroll down to the word 'property' and click on that for the http:// 

::snap::Sweet Jesus ... Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 371740092  
Plagiarizing someone's thought's/words/published works is not the same thing as an image that from a publication/Bing/Google/STFW sight or you'd see those LINKS every where ...but 'DUH' they're hidden in the http://  command line. 
But keep Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 2686688521  super sleuth ...I'm sure you'll find something to get covered in muck about!

But it was you who quoted the rules at me... the rules which state that links must be provided for images as well as articles etc!!!

It's easy to get hold of the actual image Web address location... but what I'm asking for is the link to where sassy actually got the picture from!!!

And we're still waiting for this...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 Empty Re: Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU

Post by Miffs2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:49 pm

eddie wrote:Yea we will keep asking questions 4ever. Why wouldn't we??? Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 2190311264
Perhaps I should wait until Aspic runs out of red stripes before I ask any more questions!
Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 4214183177
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Sassy will never accept she's wrong. I've known her years and and she's a stubborn girl!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:55 pm

eddie wrote:Sassy will never accept she's wrong. I've known her years and and she's a stubborn girl!

That is the sign of a brainwashed idiot who suffers from denial...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

You absolutely don't know shit from shine-ola do you; you can't figure out how to click on an image and scroll down to the word 'property' and click on that for the http:// 

::snap::Sweet Jesus ... Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 371740092  
Plagiarizing someone's thought's/words/published works is not the same thing as an image that from a publication/Bing/Google/STFW sight or you'd see those LINKS every where ...but 'DUH' they're hidden in the http://  command line. 
But keep Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 2686688521  super sleuth ...I'm sure you'll find something to get covered in muck about!

But it was you who quoted the rules at me... the rules which state that links must be provided for images as well as articles etc!!!
It's easy to get hold of the actual image Web address location... but what I'm asking for is the link to where sassy actually got the picture from!!!
Poor unfortunate Tommykins ...you really need help with your ability to READ and COMPREHEND what is posted ...and as usual - this is yet another prime example of where you go off into the ditch of your own making and have twitch all of the knowledge beyond repair!  Remain the VILLAGE FOOL ...you seem to enjoy the attention!  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

And where did YOU get the pic from sassy?

Where's your link...!?

It was only a couple of days ago that you were complaining at me for not putting a link to something...

And HT... did you have a look at the other pic sassy put up allegedly of mair holding up the BF banner...?

I don't think so.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Yea we will keep asking questions 4ever. Why wouldn't we??? Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 2190311264
Perhaps I should wait until Aspic runs out of red stripes before I ask any more questions!
Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 4214183177

Ahhhh, Muffler ...you do provide such a depth of ZERO intelligence and yet you can always be counted on to 'DROP IN' when the manure is being flung around the community. 
Is that a special inherited ability or have your acquired that from years of study and practice Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:57 pm

4everatwit said...

Poor unfortunate Tommykins ...you really need help with your ability to READ and COMPREHEND what is posted ...and as usual - this is yet another prime example of where you go off into the ditch of your own making and have twitch all of the knowledge beyond repair!  Remain the VILLAGE FOOL ...you seem to enjoy the attention!  cheers

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:No I didn't write the list... it is from elsewhere... I never pretended it was my own making...
It's not a matter of 'pretending' {that's blaringly obvious} ...what you did was plagiarize an article and that is against the very legal premise that Formotion allows this Free Community of 'NEWSFIX' the right to be here!

Plagiarism, Image theft, Copyright, Royalties

[ The litigation tool - Report TOS violations ]
- - -
- Do I have rights to put music on my forum?
You do not have the rights except if this music is free of rights. The majority of famous music: Film OST, singers... are not free, that means that to use them in its entire legality you must pay the author or at least to ask him for permission.

CAUTION: If you put a copyrighted music you will be the only responsible in front of the law. The author can sue you.
- Do I have right to put an image or a text on my forum?
When you wish to put on your forum an image or a text you haven't created yourself, you :
- ask the author for permission.
- if it gives it to you, quote your sources, for example by putting a link to the site or forum where it comes from.
You surely knew better and now you absolutely 'KNOW BETTER' ... Suspect

Looks like 4everatwit has forgotten what it was saying to me only a couple of days ago...

Or just needs new specs...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:4everatwit said...

4EVER2 wrote:
It's not a matter of 'pretending' {that's blaringly obvious} ...what you did was plagiarize an article and that is against the very legal premise that Formotion allows this Free Community of 'NEWSFIX' the right to be here!

- - -
You do not have the rights except if this music is free of rights. The majority of famous music: Film OST, singers... are not free, that means that to use them in its entire legality you must pay the author or at least to ask him for permission.

CAUTION: If you put a copyrighted music you will be the only responsible in front of the law. The author can sue you.
When you wish to put on your forum an image or a text you haven't created yourself, you :
- if it gives it to you, quote your sources, for example by putting a link to the site or forum where it comes from.

Looks like 4everatwit has forgotten what it was saying to me only a couple of days ago...

We all know what she needs  lol!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:28 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:4everatwit said...

4EVER2 wrote:

- - -

pineapples......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:03 pm

No apology for me Elmer...?

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Sad and tragic though this death is, I hope it wont change peoples minds if they were going to vote out.
This girl campaigned for what she truly believed in, I doubt she would want others to change their minds because one lunatic, no matter which party he supported or what he believed in, used politics to disguise his hatred.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

pineapples......

Ragman's trumpet?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:58 pm

[quote="Tommy Monk"]4everatwit said..
4EVER2 wrote:

- - -

You surely knew better and now you absolutely 'KNOW BETTER' ... Suspect[/quote
I know that this will totally blow right through that empty area between your ears ... but since you have a few Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 2981866455 that have decided that you've suddenly become the savant from the IDIOTIC portion of your personality problems.
Images placed in a public domain like: BING/GOOGLE/ PHOTO BUCKET/FB etc.' etc., etc., are NOT PROTECTED unless they have been encripeted/locked and/or copied righted by the the owner/ photographer ...and as sad as you are about showing your continued FUCKING IGNORANCE about such matters and your little tettering group of FOOLS ...I do not mind schooling you on your stupidity!!!
And that is the #1 lesson that they teach grade school children about placing their images out on the internet if/when they do not know how to water mark/lock/protect their images from being used by everyone ...Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 1069003512
Perhaps you should get some adult supervision - help with pulling your head out of your ASS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:10 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Did you not read and comprehend the rules THAT YOU POSTED AT ME which clearly states that links should be provided for images that are posted...!?

I have asked sassy to provide the link to where she got the photoshop fake picture from... as is required by the rules... the rules that you quoted... and the rules that sassy herself made reference to when lecturing me about the need to comply with said rules...!!!

Still waiting sassquatch!!!???

And 4everatwit... you just posted a load of bollocks!!!

Sassy got the image from somewhere... the request is for a link to the main page of where she got it from!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:17 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:4everatwit said..

I know that this will totally blow right through that empty area between your ears ... but since you have a few Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 2981866455   that have decided that you've suddenly become the savant from the IDIOTIC portion of your personality problems.  
Images placed in a public domain like: BING/GOOGLE/ PHOTO BUCKET/FB etc.' etc., etc., are NOT PROTECTED unless they have been encripeted/locked and/or copied righted by the the owner/ photographer ...and as sad as you are about showing your continued FUCKING IGNORANCE about such matters and your little tettering group of FOOLS ...I do not mind schooling you on your stupidity!!!
And that is the #1 lesson that they teach grade school children about placing their images out on the internet if/when they do not know how to water mark/lock/protect their images from being used by everyone ...Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 1069003512
Perhaps you should get some adult supervision - help with pulling your head out of your ASS

What on earth are you on about?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:35 am

I have no idea...

Sassy got the picture from somewhere...!

The question is GIVE US A LINK TO WHERE THIS PHOTOSHOP FAKE PICTURE CAME FROM!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:05 am

I think it's safe to say that photo with tattoos is NOT Tommy Mair. It's being spoken about all over social media too, that it's not him.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:13 am

I think the pic is him but it's been doctored.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:40 pm

Or the head has been superimposed on the body.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:30 pm

Syl wrote:Or the head has been superimposed on the body.

Anything's possible with Photoshop.

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 Article-2460669-18BD54BB00000578-998_634x472

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 13501944_878168108958663_9027310111360671845_n
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:26 pm

There's another picture that was supposedly doctored, but that's another story.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 Article-2460669-18BD54BB00000578-998_634x472

Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 13501944_878168108958663_9027310111360671845_n

Did you do that or has it been published?
The top pic looks false, but were it not next to the clearer bottom pic I doubt anyone would know.

edit...on second thoughts, the sun loungers in the bottom pic look odd....so that might be the photo scratch shopped one.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:46 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Did you do that or has it been published?
The top pic looks false, but were it not next to the clearer bottom pic I doubt anyone would know.

edit...on second thoughts, the sun loungers in the bottom pic look odd....so that might be the photo  scratch shopped one.

The top pic is supposedly the original, the bottom one, is the one Horatio altered to make her point.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:49 pm

HT is clever, the bottom pic looks a lot clearer.
Just shows (when doctored pics are published) how easily most of us can be tricked.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Syl wrote:HT is clever, the bottom pic looks a lot clearer.
Just shows (when doctored pics are published) how easily most of us can be tricked.

Videos can be doctored too lol
You think CGI was came about for entertainment purposes first?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:42 pm

First of all if it is proved beyond all doubt that the image I used is not Thomas Mair then I will have no problem acknowledging that the source used was wrong but I can assure you that I will not be apologising to Tommy Monk who is more interested in trying to condemn me than condemning Mair for what he did. For him to defend Mair by suggesting that his history and links to extreme Nazi propaganda organisations and publications was a long time ago and that his recent actions in the slaying of a humanitarian like Jo Cox on the streets of our country and then for Mair to stand in the dock afterwards giving his name as 'Death to Traitors, Freedom for Britain' was due just to his mental health issues and not his political ideology is nothing short of ridiculous. The OP stands.

And the other image put up of the group holding the banner was not introduced to the thread by me but LF, so go look elsewhere.

The original link I used has gone but don't worry, I've found another one to keep you happy:

https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2013/06/510234.html?c=on

ps, further down the page in the comments it says:

Image of Nazi saluting in Dewsbury - is it Tommy Mair?

18.06.2016 19:02
Is this Tommy Mair on trial for murdering pro-migrant pro-remain Labour MP Jo Cox?
MadNBaker

BTW Eddie, the image you put on about the Swedes carries false information about the Swedes adopting the Euro and besides you didn't add a link.  Perhaps you should jog on back to that and add one quickly before a baying mob comes along demanding a link and an apology for giving false information.  Yes, we can all be wrong at times without being pilloried as is going on now.  I'll save you the trouble of looking for it in the thread:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t16586p100-jo-cox-death-suspect-linked-to-far-right-group-that-has-campaigned-against-the-eu#313545

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:46 pm

So the image states an EDL supporter and provides no name and thus you claimed the following:

sassy wrote:It isn't doctored, for one thing the background behind the arm is sharp a nd perfect, and it was taken from the Britain first site before they removed it

The photos of him in court also show his tattoos. Just because ht says something doesn't make it right.

So you admit it did not come from their site and you made that all up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:50 pm

Come on sassquatch... just a little 'sorry' won't hurt...

You'll feel much better afterwards...!

lol!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Didge wrote:So the image states an EDL supporter and provides no name and thus you claimed the following:

sassy wrote:It isn't doctored, for one thing the background behind the arm is sharp a nd perfect, and it was taken from the Britain first site before they removed it

The photos of him in court also show his tattoos. Just because ht says something doesn't make it right.

How dim are you?   It was on the Britain First site before they removed it (you don't think far right numpties can belong to both?).    And LF put on the other photo they they removed (don't think he put a link to it either).   Now do run away oh boring one before you go on another rant and get banned again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Come on sassquatch... just a little 'sirry' won't hurt...

lol!

Run away and play Tommy.  The picture wasn't doctored, and if it's not Thomas Mair it's his twin, and Thomas Mair is a far right extremist, whatever his mental health.  What he said as his name in court just added a final layer of proof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:57 pm

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:So the image states an EDL supporter and provides no name and thus you claimed the following:

How dim are you?   It was on the Britain First site before they removed it (you don't think far right numpties can belong to both?).    And LF put on the other photo they they removed (don't think he put a link to it either).   Now do run away oh boring one before you go on another rant and get banned again.

And we only have your word that it was from the site, as of yet and like I said before when such things are on sites, people take screen shots, so where is this Sassy?
You see, you have a terrible track record for posting up falsehoods as you do on israel espcially Pallywood pictures and falsehoods to deligitimize israel, hence why people distrust your motivations.
Now I have rightly stated there is always a threat from the far right with hate, when such hate leads to violence, as we see it does with religious hate. I unlike you do not try to defend such violence or hate.
Now do you have the link that claimed it came from the Britains First site?
If not you invented the whole thing to implicate Britains First.
That is call telling Porkies and Britains First are a bunch of idiots and now you have by telling a whopper of a lie made them look now like victims. That is embarressing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:58 pm

They do, do they, because you say they do.  How about you ask LF where the screen shot it for his.   Now run away and play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:02 pm

sassy wrote:They do, do they, because you say they do.  How about you ask LF where the screen shot it for his.   Now run away and play.

It was you as seen by the post you made that claimed the picture came from their website and you lied further by claiming they deleted this.
You have done the lefty motto of deflect, divert and cover up your lies.
I think Britains first are bigoted xenophobes, but you made them look victims by lying.
I am not going to do anything you tell me to do, and this just proves how often you lie about israel as your motivation is to instil hate against the israeli's to the extent you want the world to ostracize them
So thanks Sassy, with each lie, you further prove how dishonest you are and the motivation you have is no different to that of britains first.
They hate Muslims and you hate Jews

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:They do, do they, because you say they do.  How about you ask LF where the screen shot it for his.   Now run away and play.

It was you as seen by the post you made that claimed the picture came from their website and you lied further by claiming they deleted this.
I think Britains first are bigoted xenophobes, but you made them look victims by lying.
I am not going to do anything you tell me to do, and this just proves how often you lie about israel as your motivation is to instil hate against the israeli's to the extent you want the world to ostracize them
So thanks Sassy, with each lie, you further prove how dishonest you are and the motivation you have is no different to that of britains first.

You are on a rant again Dodge dear.  It was on their site, as was LFs pic, and they did delete it, but it was noticed before they did.   Not very bright of them when they had been calling for people to be hung.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:07 pm

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

You are on a rant again Dodge dear.  It was on their site, as was LFs pic, and they did delete it, but it was noticed before they did.   Not very bright of them when they had been calling for people to be hung.

So show me the screenshot sassy, to prove me wrong. As you of all people I simply do not believe as you have been caught out loads if time posting up falsehoods about Israel and pallywood photo's to boot.
You have track reccord.
So I suggest you either apologise for lying badly, or post up the site that has a screenshot. You claimed also it was the killer, which we now know is wrong, so why would they delete the picture of an EDL supporter who is not the killer?
You see, the more you lie, the more your fibs make you look even more silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:09 pm

lol!
Oh, you do crack me up ...you 'weed wack attack' member with your moronic bilge and demand this & that and yet you've been Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 2581891615  by my finding truth in your links and your own lies within those links as FALSE WITNESS to your own threads & topics. 
Not only my methods but LF as well ...your selective memory won't allow you to recall those numerous times that you were 'OWNED' but since my Feb. membership date alone --- you are well past 6 times!  Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 202592697

Have I trolled your every moronic post - demanded you to apologize - hounded you to the "FLOOR" about your continual BS!  "NO", moron ...I have not!

Do grow up and stop inhaling the fumes from your gaseous groups flatulence that bolsters your huge ego!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm

You don't know it is wrong.  And you can do one, the only person who lies is you with your harbara college training.   Now you are back on ignore, thought you might have learnt by being banned because so many were fed up with you, but obviously not.   Once a prick, always a prick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

lol!
Oh, you do crack me up ...you 'weed wack attack' member with your moronic bilge and demand this & that and yet you've been Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 2581891615  by my finding truth in your links and your own lies within those links as FALSE WITNESS to your own threads & topics. 
Not only my methods but LF as well ...your selective memory won't allow you to recall those numerous times that you were 'OWNED' but since my Feb. membership date alone --- you are well past 6 times!  Jo Cox death: Suspect linked to far-right group that has campaigned against the EU - Page 4 202592697

Have I trolled your every moronic post - demanded you to apologize - hounded you to the "FLOOR" about your continual BS!  "NO", moron ...I have not!

Do grow up and stop inhaling the fumes from your gaseous groups flatulence that bolsters your huge ego!

So why is it when I simply say I will not debate a poster I get banned but others can be abusive with impunity

Hey ho, one rule for lefties, and the basement or bans for those RW by lefty moderators

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:12 pm

sassy wrote:You don't know it is wrong.  And you can do one, the only person who lies is you with your harbara college training.   Now you are back on ignore, thought you might have learnt by being banned because so many were fed up with you, but obviously not.   Once a prick, always a prick.

You made claims, and again answer me why they would delete the picture of an EDL supporter who is not the killer
You see that is why I know you are lying, as it does not make any sense your claim
Seeing as you cannot even post up this claim, which I bet came from FB, shows you like always Sassy cannot admit you posted up a flasehood to incite hatred.
That makes you no better than Britains First

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:13 pm

sassy wrote:You don't know it is wrong.  And you can do one, the only person who lies is you with your harbara college training.   Now you are back on ignore, thought you might have learnt by being banned because so many were fed up with you, but obviously not.   Once a prick, always a prick.

So again a fine example of abuse, but because left wing, immune from any warnings

I rest my case

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:19 pm

sassy wrote:

lol!

Run away and play Tommy.  The picture wasn't doctored, and if it's not Thomas Mair it's his twin, and Thomas Mair is a far right extremist, whatever his mental health.  What he said as his name in court just added a final layer of proof.

The picture is a photoshop fake sassquatch... it's clearly been made up from loads of other pics...

The face has been superimposed, the hand and arm are wrong.. the tattoos are added or someone else's arm.. the badge on jacket is added... the background is added...

The whole thing is a laughable fake mock up that only idiots like you are gullible enough to believe at first sight!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:21 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

lol!

And you listen here you demented old bat... the only thing you have proved is that you are a prize twat!!!

Now piss off... you are becoming worse than ANDREA BOORMAN!!!

And that is saying something!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Nah Tommy, that prize goes to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:47 pm

We do not know much about Thomas Mair, the man accused of the assassination of Jo Cox.

We know that he may have shouted “Britain First”, or “Put Britain First” as he fired the fatal shots, but we do not know whether he had any association with, or read the material put out by the far Right organisation that calls itself Britain First. We know that, over a decade ago, a man with the same name and living in the same town was reported as having ‘gone missing’ by a pro-Apartheid far-Right newsletter called SA Patriot.

A Thomas Mair also makes an appearance in a newspaper in which he discusses his mental health problems:
“I can honestly say it has done me more good than all the psychotherapy and medication in the world. “Many people who suffer from mental illness are socially isolated and disconnected from society, feelings of worthlessness are also common mainly caused by long-term unemployment. “All these problems are alleviated by doing voluntary work. Getting out of the house and meeting new people is a good thing, but more important in my view is doing physically demanding and useful labour. “When you have finished there is a feeling of achievement which is emotionally rewarding and psychologically fulfilling. “For people for whom full-time, paid employment is not possible for a variety of reasons, voluntary work offers a socially positive and therapeutic alternative.”

Whenever a political assassination or act of terrorism is carried out, it is natural to want to consider the extent to which ideology has contributed to a person’s actions. This is so whether or not the person is mentally ill. Mentally ill people, to the extent that they are rational, can be impacted by motivating ideas and calls to action. That may be so, even where the person’s mental state renders them unfit to plead at trial.
Muhiddin Mire, who has been convicted of attempted murder for his attack in Leytonstone Station, is a good example of the fatal coalition between mental health problems and propaganda promoting murder:
But the victim, the doctor who treated him and a substantial part of Britain’s security establishment believed Mire’s violence was a result of his acute mental health problems rather than a political motivation. After further inquiries, Scotland Yard this week publicly said so, but also said Mire had been inspired by Isis propaganda on his phone, the downloading of which appeared to coincide with his mental health deteriorating.

However – although this has not yet been widely reported – the Southern Poverty Law Centre suggests that Thomas Mair may have had some association with the neo Nazi group, National Alliance:
Mair purchased a manual from the NA in 1999 that included instructions on how to build a pistol. Mair, who resides in what is described as a semi-detached house on the Fieldhead Estate in Birstall, sent just over $620 to the NA, according to invoices for goods purchased from National Vanguard Books, the NA’s printing imprint.
Mair purchased subscriptions for periodicals published by the imprint and he bought works that instruct readers on the “Chemistry of Powder & Explosives,” “Incendiaries,” and a work called “Improvised Munitions Handbook.” Under “Section III, No. 9” (page 125) of that handbook, there are detailed instructions for constructing a “Pipe Pistol For .38 Caliber Ammunition” from components that can be purchased from nearly any hardware store.

If that is correct, it clearly moves Thomas Mair into a rather higher category than even Muhiddin Mire. Writing about Jo Cox’s assassination, Alex Massie has the following to say in The Spectator:
But we know that even lone lunatics don’t live in a bubble. They are influenced by outside events. That’s why, when there is an act of Islamist terrorism, we quite rightly want to know if it was, implicitly or explicitly, encouraged by other actors. We do not believe – at least we should not – in collective guilt or punishment but we do want to know, with reason, whether an individual assassin was inspired by ideology or religion or hate-speech or any of a hundred other possible motivating factors. We do not hold all Muslims accountable for the violence carried out in the name of their prophet but nor can we avoid the ugly, unpalatable, truth that, as far as the perpetrator is concerned, he (it is almost always he) is acting in the service of his view of his religion. He has a cause, no matter how warped it may be. And so we ask who influenced him? We ask, how did it come to this?

So, no, Nigel Farage isn’t responsible for Jo Cox’s murder. And nor is the Leave campaign. But they are responsible for the manner in which they have pressed their argument. They weren’t to know something like this was going to happen, of course, and they will be just as shocked and horrified by it as anyone else.
But, still. Look. When you encourage rage you cannot then feign surprise when people become enraged. You cannot turn around and say, ‘Mate, you weren’t supposed to take it so seriously. It’s just a game, just a ploy, a strategy for winning votes.’

When you shout BREAKING POINT over and over again, you don’t get to be surprised when someone breaks. When you present politics as a matter of life and death, as a question of national survival, don’t be surprised if someone takes you at your word. You didn’t make them do it, no, but you didn’t do much to stop it either.
Sometimes rhetoric has consequences. If you spend days, weeks, months, years telling people they are under threat, that their country has been stolen from them, that they have been betrayed and sold down the river, that their birthright has been pilfered, that their problem is they’re too slow to realise any of this is happening, that their problem is they’re not sufficiently mad as hell, then at some point, in some place, something or someone is going to snap. And then something terrible is going to happen.

With respect to Alex Massie, who is an excellent writer and a fine thinker, I think that this passage gets it wrong. Propaganda that celebrates violence, and explicitly invites others to commit acts of violence and murder, can properly be linked to any attacks which its readers commit. That is particularly so, in the case of ISIS and Al Qaeda publications, which instruct such acts, present them as authorised by trusted religious authorities, and depict them as an offering that will please God.

I do not think you can, or at least should, make a similar argument for rhetoric which presents a particular political issue as a ‘life or death’ matter, but does not celebrate, encourage or advocate crime or violence.

I feel incredibly strongly that Brexit would be an utter disaster for this country. I have some respect for those of my friends who make a democratic or practical argument in favour of Brexit, and for some of those in the Brexit camp, such as Michael Gove. I think that others in the Brexit camp are malicious, or at least foolish. Nevertheless, I do not regard anything that I have heard from the Brexit campaign as constituting an incitement to kill, or even to public disorder.

That is a significant and important distinction between the type of language used by ISIS, and even the worst rhetoric from the Brexit camp. Much of what I argue is regarded by my pro-Brexit friends as ‘fearmongering’. However, I think that it is right to be fearful of the catastrophe that Brexit would represent. The risk that – God forbid – a man with mental health problems, fearing the consequences of Brexit, might kill Kate Hoey or Boris Johnson should not restrain me, or others from making that case. That would be a disaster for democracy.

I think that it is right to be concerned about violent rhetoric. Involvement with organisations which provide you with a guide to making firearms and explosives and a reason to use them is the highest form of incitement. However, merely presenting a political issue as a “life or death” matter falls into a very different category.

Nevertheless, if Thomas Mair did buy instructions on how to build a pistol from an American neo-Nazi organisation, the link between the incitement and the terrorist act is far clearer. Alex Massie’s condemnation should be reserved for those who distribute such material.

http://hurryupharry.org/2016/06/17/life-and-death-rhetoric-and-the-assassination-of-jo-cox/

Interesting article and I wonder what others think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:59 pm

sassy wrote:First of all if it is proved beyond all doubt that the image I used is not Thomas Mair then I will have no problem acknowledging that the source used was wrong but I can assure you that I will not be apologising to Tommy Monk who is more interested in trying to condemn me than condemning Mair for what he did. For him to defend Mair by suggesting that his history and links to extreme Nazi propaganda organisations and publications was a long time ago and that his recent actions in the slaying of a humanitarian like Jo Cox on the streets of our country and then for Mair to stand in the dock afterwards giving his name as 'Death to Traitors, Freedom for Britain' was due just to his mental health issues and not his political ideology is nothing short of ridiculous. The OP stands.

And the other image put up of the group holding the banner was not introduced to the thread by me but LF, so go look elsewhere.

The original link I used has gone but don't worry, I've found another one to keep you happy:

Is this Tommy Mair on trial for murdering pro-migrant pro-remain Labour MP Jo Cox?
MadNBaker

BTW Eddie, the image you put on about the Swedes carries false information about the Swedes adopting the Euro and besides you didn't add a link.  Perhaps you should jog on back to that and add one quickly before a baying mob comes along demanding a link and an apology for giving false information.  Yes, we can all be wrong at times without being pilloried as is going on now.  I'll save you the trouble of looking for it in the thread:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t16586p100-jo-cox-death-suspect-linked-to-far-right-group-that-has-campaigned-against-the-eu#313545

You're dead right and I wouldn't be offering an apology either to someone who has consistently tried to show that Mair is pretty much an ok guy now and all this is down to his mental health problems with no evidence to back that up.

It sucks to high heaven and just plain sick
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:00 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
sassy wrote:First of all if it is proved beyond all doubt that the image I used is not Thomas Mair then I will have no problem acknowledging that the source used was wrong but I can assure you that I will not be apologising to Tommy Monk who is more interested in trying to condemn me than condemning Mair for what he did. For him to defend Mair by suggesting that his history and links to extreme Nazi propaganda organisations and publications was a long time ago and that his recent actions in the slaying of a humanitarian like Jo Cox on the streets of our country and then for Mair to stand in the dock afterwards giving his name as 'Death to Traitors, Freedom for Britain' was due just to his mental health issues and not his political ideology is nothing short of ridiculous. The OP stands.

MadNBaker

You're dead right and I wouldn't be offering an apology either to someone who has consistently tried to show that Mair is pretty much an ok guy now and all this is down to his mental health problems with no evidence to back that up.

It sucks to high heaven and just plain sick

The left motto

Divert, deflect and cover up.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:02 pm

Sassy please don't tell me to "jog on" - it's condescending.

What link do I need to provide? A link for a picture? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:13 pm

Didge wrote:We do not know much about Thomas Mair, the man accused of the assassination of Jo Cox.

We know that he may have shouted “Britain First”, or “Put Britain First” as he fired the fatal shots, but we do not know whether he had any association with, or read the material put out by the far Right organisation that calls itself Britain First. We know that, over a decade ago, a man with the same name and living in the same town was reported as having ‘gone missing’ by a pro-Apartheid far-Right newsletter called SA Patriot.

A Thomas Mair also makes an appearance in a newspaper in which he discusses his mental health problems:
“I can honestly say it has done me more good than all the psychotherapy and medication in the world. “Many people who suffer from mental illness are socially isolated and disconnected from society, feelings of worthlessness are also common mainly caused by long-term unemployment. “All these problems are alleviated by doing voluntary work. Getting out of the house and meeting new people is a good thing, but more important in my view is doing physically demanding and useful labour. “When you have finished there is a feeling of achievement which is emotionally rewarding and psychologically fulfilling. “For people for whom full-time, paid employment is not possible for a variety of reasons, voluntary work offers a socially positive and therapeutic alternative.”

Whenever a political assassination or act of terrorism is carried out, it is natural to want to consider the extent to which ideology has contributed to a person’s actions. This is so whether or not the person is mentally ill. Mentally ill people, to the extent that they are rational, can be impacted by motivating ideas and calls to action. That may be so, even where the person’s mental state renders them unfit to plead at trial.
Muhiddin Mire, who has been convicted of attempted murder for his attack in Leytonstone Station, is a good example of the fatal coalition between mental health problems and propaganda promoting murder:
But the victim, the doctor who treated him and a substantial part of Britain’s security establishment believed Mire’s violence was a result of his acute mental health problems rather than a political motivation. After further inquiries, Scotland Yard this week publicly said so, but also said Mire had been inspired by Isis propaganda on his phone, the downloading of which appeared to coincide with his mental health deteriorating.

However – although this has not yet been widely reported – the Southern Poverty Law Centre suggests that Thomas Mair may have had some association with the neo Nazi group, National Alliance:
Mair purchased a manual from the NA in 1999 that included instructions on how to build a pistol. Mair, who resides in what is described as a semi-detached house on the Fieldhead Estate in Birstall, sent just over $620 to the NA, according to invoices for goods purchased from National Vanguard Books, the NA’s printing imprint.
Mair purchased subscriptions for periodicals published by the imprint and he bought works that instruct readers on the “Chemistry of Powder & Explosives,” “Incendiaries,” and a work called “Improvised Munitions Handbook.” Under “Section III, No. 9” (page 125) of that handbook, there are detailed instructions for constructing a “Pipe Pistol For .38 Caliber Ammunition” from components that can be purchased from nearly any hardware store.

If that is correct, it clearly moves Thomas Mair into a rather higher category than even Muhiddin Mire. Writing about Jo Cox’s assassination, Alex Massie has the following to say in The Spectator:
But we know that even lone lunatics don’t live in a bubble. They are influenced by outside events. That’s why, when there is an act of Islamist terrorism, we quite rightly want to know if it was, implicitly or explicitly, encouraged by other actors. We do not believe – at least we should not – in collective guilt or punishment but we do want to know, with reason, whether an individual assassin was inspired by ideology or religion or hate-speech or any of a hundred other possible motivating factors. We do not hold all Muslims accountable for the violence carried out in the name of their prophet but nor can we avoid the ugly, unpalatable, truth that, as far as the perpetrator is concerned, he (it is almost always he) is acting in the service of his view of his religion. He has a cause, no matter how warped it may be. And so we ask who influenced him? We ask, how did it come to this?

So, no, Nigel Farage isn’t responsible for Jo Cox’s murder. And nor is the Leave campaign. But they are responsible for the manner in which they have pressed their argument. They weren’t to know something like this was going to happen, of course, and they will be just as shocked and horrified by it as anyone else.
But, still. Look. When you encourage rage you cannot then feign surprise when people become enraged. You cannot turn around and say, ‘Mate, you weren’t supposed to take it so seriously. It’s just a game, just a ploy, a strategy for winning votes.’

When you shout BREAKING POINT over and over again, you don’t get to be surprised when someone breaks. When you present politics as a matter of life and death, as a question of national survival, don’t be surprised if someone takes you at your word. You didn’t make them do it, no, but you didn’t do much to stop it either.
Sometimes rhetoric has consequences. If you spend days, weeks, months, years telling people they are under threat, that their country has been stolen from them, that they have been betrayed and sold down the river, that their birthright has been pilfered, that their problem is they’re too slow to realise any of this is happening, that their problem is they’re not sufficiently mad as hell, then at some point, in some place, something or someone is going to snap. And then something terrible is going to happen.

With respect to Alex Massie, who is an excellent writer and a fine thinker, I think that this passage gets it wrong. Propaganda that celebrates violence, and explicitly invites others to commit acts of violence and murder, can properly be linked to any attacks which its readers commit. That is particularly so, in the case of ISIS and Al Qaeda publications, which instruct such acts, present them as authorised by trusted religious authorities, and depict them as an offering that will please God.

I do not think you can, or at least should, make a similar argument for rhetoric which presents a particular political issue as a ‘life or death’ matter, but does not celebrate, encourage or advocate crime or violence.

I feel incredibly strongly that Brexit would be an utter disaster for this country. I have some respect for those of my friends who make a democratic or practical argument in favour of Brexit, and for some of those in the Brexit camp, such as Michael Gove. I think that others in the Brexit camp are malicious, or at least foolish. Nevertheless, I do not regard anything that I have heard from the Brexit campaign as constituting an incitement to kill, or even to public disorder.

That is a significant and important distinction between the type of language used by ISIS, and even the worst rhetoric from the Brexit camp. Much of what I argue is regarded by my pro-Brexit friends as ‘fearmongering’. However, I think that it is right to be fearful of the catastrophe that Brexit would represent. The risk that – God forbid – a man with mental health problems, fearing the consequences of Brexit, might kill Kate Hoey or Boris Johnson should not restrain me, or others from making that case. That would be a disaster for democracy.

I think that it is right to be concerned about violent rhetoric. Involvement with organisations which provide you with a guide to making firearms and explosives and a reason to use them is the highest form of incitement. However, merely presenting a political issue as a “life or death” matter falls into a very different category.

Nevertheless, if Thomas Mair did buy instructions on how to build a pistol from an American neo-Nazi organisation, the link between the incitement and the terrorist act is far clearer. Alex Massie’s condemnation should be reserved for those who distribute such material.

http://hurryupharry.org/2016/06/17/life-and-death-rhetoric-and-the-assassination-of-jo-cox/

Interesting article and I wonder what others think.

Have you got a link to the Doctor's report about his mental health condition? And do you support the theory that all that went before with his links to Nazi sites like NA and the Nantional Vanguard are no longer relevant and what happened with the slaying of Jo Cox is all down to hus mental health problems?

Look up National Vanguard. A bunch of Jew haters and holocaust deniers.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next