NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isil-linked terror group warned of Tunisia attack one month before

Go down

Isil-linked terror group warned of Tunisia attack one month before Empty Isil-linked terror group warned of Tunisia attack one month before

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:04 pm

“To the Christians planning their summer vacations in Tunisia, we cant accept u in our land while your jets keep killing our Muslim Brothers in Iraq & Sham (sic),” it said. Sham is the word usually translated as “the Levant”.
“But if u insist on coming then beware because we are planning for u something that will make you forget #Bardoattack.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/tunisia/11708084/Isil-linked-terror-group-warned-of-Tunisia-attack-one-month-before.html

Back to top Go down

Isil-linked terror group warned of Tunisia attack one month before Empty Re: Isil-linked terror group warned of Tunisia attack one month before

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:28 pm

They don't like the Christians they fit in well on here

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Isil-linked terror group warned of Tunisia attack one month before Empty Re: Isil-linked terror group warned of Tunisia attack one month before

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:44 pm

why wasn't the threat shown to those going on holiday, why was it kept secret, perhaps some people have some tough questions to answer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:33 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:why wasn't the threat shown to those going on holiday, why was it kept secret, perhaps some people have some tough questions to answer...

I guess it was a way of getting rid of some brits and there were Christians killed too so that will be a bonus for the Christianphobes .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:32 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:why wasn't the threat shown to those going on holiday, why was it kept secret, perhaps some people have some tough questions to answer...

I guess it was a way of getting rid of some brits and there were Christians killed too so that will be a bonus for the Christianphobes .

It could be even far more sinister, it could be govts using these terrorist attacks to move their own agenda on control of the populace by taking away peoples freedoms under the guises of anti terrorist laws... or using them to further push the idea of religion being the cause of all evil and trying to get it irradiated...

But what ever the reason, they should be held accountable for not making the potential attacks known to the public...

Isil-linked terror group warned of Tunisia attack one month before Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:03 pm

If any of my family had got murdered in Tunisia after learning that they were not warned i would be asking why they allowed British holiday makers to walk into danger .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:43 pm

It does seem rather strange that there was this warning and it wasn't taken too seriously?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:46 pm

eddie wrote:It does seem rather strange that there was this warning and it wasn't taken too seriously?

Who is to say it was not?
Without a specific target and just saying a country, just as we have the same threats here, its a tad difficult to cover every area that tourists venture Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:51 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

It could be even far more sinister, it could be govts using these terrorist attacks to move their own agenda on control of the populace by taking away peoples freedoms under the guises of anti terrorist laws... or using them to further push the idea of religion being the cause of all evil and trying to get it irradiated...

now theres an idea if ever there was one clappy

But what ever the reason, they should be held accountable for not making the potential attacks known to the public...

Isil-linked terror group warned of Tunisia attack one month before Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:03 pm

I take it seriously and when i see all those people dead it is heartbreaking .

Thank God no children were killed, but am i the only who didn't see any children on the beach ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down