NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy

+10
Raggamuffin
nicko
Fuzzy Zack
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
Syl
Tommy Monk
Victorismyhero
eddie
Major
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy Empty The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:24 am

Earlier this month, I posted about how two Muslim boys in Switzerland were at the center of controversy because they refused to shake their female teacher’s hand before and after class. They didn’t want to follow the longtime Swiss tradition because their religion, they claim, won’t allow them to touch women who aren’t family members.

The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy Shutterstock_377118703

Administrators at the school compromised by saying the boys didn’t have to shake the hands of any of their teachers male or female, which only angered the public even more.
And now it may be getting even worse for the boys:
The family of the two teenagers, who refused to shake their female teachers’ hands for religious reasons, have had their application for citizenship suspended. A spokesperson for the local security authorities said that the office for migration in canton Basel Country would be speaking to family members individually, and that it was not unusual for an application to be suspended while additional information was gathered.
I want to believe this is normal behavior, but who knows. If it’s tied in any way to the boys’ actions, I would find it a gross overreaction. As I said before, students shouldn’t be forced to participate in traditions that go against their beliefs, no matter what their reasons are. I’m certainly not defending the students’ faith-based sexism; I just don’t find this tradition worth all the fuss. It doesn’t matter if you’re not standing for the Pledge or not shaking a female teacher’s hand. None of it has any bearing on your education.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/04/22/the-swiss-citizenship-of-two-Muslim-boys-is-at-risk-after-handshake-controversy/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy Empty Re: The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy

Post by eddie Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:42 am

What I keep seeing, in all these stories, where kids are bitching about "having to comply with school rules" (this handshake, school uniforms etc) is this:

If you are part of an establishment, who is in charge, the child or the establishment?

Seems to me, children kind of live by their own rules these days and their parents back them.

The handshake "rule" here.....isn't it just a way of showing mutual respect between teacher and pupil, a bit like players before a match?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy Empty Re: The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:30 am

The boys actually are tryng to show the teacher respect.  To them it is respectful NOT to shake her hand.  If their citizenship is being held up because of a handshake, that's just stupid.     They proabably haven't been there very long and it will take them some time to adjust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:43 pm

sassy wrote:The boys actually are tryng to show the teacher respect.  To them it is respectful NOT to shake her hand.  If their citizenship is being held up because of a handshake, that's just stupid.     They proabably haven't been there very long and it will take them some time to adjust.

how to twist the negative into a positive

more inventive appeasing and twisting from those who see islamisation as the way to go....

showing respect my arse

they are reinforcing the view that women contaminate
that they are "dirty"

send em back...if they dont want to adopt the rules of the nation thats taken them in they dont DESERVE to be there...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:03 pm

Sassy twisting in true leftie style...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:02 pm

The joke about this Islamic ruling is how farcical it is.
What is stopping them wearing gloves in order to then not insult the people who have welcomed them into this country.
That is then not physical contact.
So there is no excuse for their stance and they are not willing to adapt this to the customs of the country they are in. If this is just one issue, you can bet there will be more they will not adapt to. So is it unreasonable for them to then place their applications suspended?
No
You are going to have reservations with people who simply will not and will not even try to fit into that society

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Stormee wrote:Getting them to 'fit in' is impossible due to their attitude for taking over lock stock and barrel.

The sooner we get them all out the better.

That is wrong because many certainly do..

"I'm not a religious scholar, this is my own personal opinion. I know it's haram to shake hands, but I think it depends on the context. Because we live in the U.S., we can scare people away from this amazing, sweet, welcoming religion by doing something that a Western person is not used to," Beydoun noted. 
Beydoun says that she will do her best to avoid a handshake, but if a male reaches out to shake her hand at work, she will have to make a quick determination. Sometimes she will wear gloves prior to showing up to a setting if she knows she is going to be meeting new people.

"Just in case I come across that male who forgets unintentionally, I'll wear a glove to spare him the embarrassment. The intention of this is to protect women but you also don't want to hurt someone's feelings," Beydoun adds. 

Another local Muslim woman, Suehaila Amen, says that she has always greeted non-Muslims of the opposite sex with a handshake in a professional setting. 

"For the most part when a person puts out their hand, I would always shake in response. I don't have the time while I'm networking to have to explain to somebody why it is I won't shake their hand. Because I know their intention is nothing more than a professional greeting, I will shake hands and keep going."
Amen says that in some instances, if she does have a moment to explain the rules to people, she will do so, but only after shaking their hands. She says it's the best way to avoid offending people while educating them to avoid the mistake in the future. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:29 pm

however didge ...the above autghor is yet another that buys into the whole "its to protect women" idiocy

so she wears gloves...

whats it to protect women from

the violence that is endemic in the sick islamic male mind which says that if she is touched by another male she is "impure" and should be murdered?????

FFS.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Lord Foul wrote:however didge ...the above autghor is yet another that buys into the whole "its to protect women" idiocy

so she wears gloves...

the violence that is endemic in the sick islamic male mind which says that if she is touched by another male she is "impure" and should be murdered?????

FFS.....

Agree its a daft belief, that is taught to them, but at least they are trying to fit in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Lord Foul wrote:however didge ...the above autghor is yet another that buys into the whole "its to protect women" idiocy

so she wears gloves...

FFS.....

What utter bollocks.  And just shows how insular and unwordly you have become and unwilling to recognise that it takes time for people to integrate (look at the Brits aboard), and just screaming at people that their way is the wrong way and not trying to understand where they are coming from, brings out the worst in people, not the best.  It never fails to amaze me the amount of 'I was born in Britain so I'm better than you are, just because of where I was born, even though my country has done as many foul things as other countries have done but I'm going to overlook that and pretend we are better than everyone else' still abounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:43 pm

sassy wrote:

so she wears gloves...

FFS.....

What utter bollocks.  And just shows how insular and unwordly you have become and unwilling to recognise that it takes time for people to integrate (look at the Brits aboard), and just screaming at people that their way is the wrong way and not trying to understand where they are coming from, brings out the worst in people, not the best.  It never fails to amaze me the amount of 'I was born in Britain so I'm better than you are, just because of where I was born, even though my country has done as many foul things as other countries have done but I'm going to overlook that and pretend we are better than everyone else' still abounds.

It never fails to astound me that you continue to defend bad beliefs.
Are you saying you support the belief based around this?
Why again can they not use gloves?
Because they place their beliefs of far greater importance than getting along with the people they are going to live next to
That is wrong on every level.
Its got nothing to do with race either, its about you continually defending poor beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:00 pm

If you are a member of a school/workplace etc that follows certain traditions the onus is on you to fit in with those traditions of find a school/workplace etc that caters to your own beliefs and customs.
That would apply to Brits abroad or Muslims in Switzerland.

Last edited by Syl on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Not possible for refugees, they have to go where they are told.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:02 pm

sassy wrote:Not possible for refugees, they have to go where they are told.

Nonsense, they have to try and fit in just like everyone else,
They do not get a free pass just because they are refugees, who I might add would not be if we had not done the leftist strategy of sitting back for two years whilst the conflict raged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:04 pm

sassy wrote:

so she wears gloves...

FFS.....

what a load of appolgistic appeaser bollocks

Its got nothing to with that idiotic diatribe of yours about, to quote "'I was born in Britain so I'm better than you are, just because of where I was born, even though my country has done as many foul things as other countries have done but I'm going to overlook that and pretend we are better than everyone else'"

in case it has escaped your notice this IS britain...and its 2016 NOT persia in 600ad.....
IF you go and live in another country ...especially IF you are fleeing your own.....

you throw all your old baggage out the window and start afresh ...as a member of that country ....IN ALL aspects....IF an aspect of your faith doesnt fit you EITHER...abandon it OR dont go to the country...IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE.....

the dislike folks have of islam is SOLEY and utterly down to the practitioners of that faith, who WILL NOT and make NO attempt to "FIT IN"
the dislike of those who have it of judaism is there for the same reason.......

lets have an example....

a young woman walks past a mosque alone and is berated by the idiots around it (and yes it happens)
she tells them to go get screwed....and is considered in the wrong,,,and those "concerned " Muslims complain and whinge.....with NO thought that perhaps they are in the wrong....

some mormons (notionally christian) come knocking on my door and start telling me I'm an evil pagan

I tell THEM the same.....they go away defeated and having to accept it....

see the difference???

and you wonder why I wouldnt even talk to a Muslim woman......

I wouldnt want to be the cause of her being murdered.......

I mean ...if they despise shaking hands......what of first aid???

do I intervene to save the life of a Muslim woman...only to risk her being buried alive in a weeks time????...because they WOULD you know.......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:04 pm

sassy wrote:Not possible for refugees, they have to go where they are told.

Well imo if a country has given you shelter and schooling, and there is no other suitable school for you to attend... you should adapt to their customs Sassy.
The alternative is potentially having to cater individually for every single pupils likes and dislikes.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:10 pm

I'm not saying they shouldn't, but they have obviously not been in the country very long, arrived there after enduring innumerable hardships and should be given time to adjust.   That way you get the best out of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:14 pm

lets look at sassys crazy lefty world for a moment....

I warn you ...it wiil screw with your mind

a pork butcher decides to advertise for a member of staff to work in production

he is NOT allowed to discriminate on grounds of religion

a Muslim applies who is a skilled butcher....

the pork butcher has to take him on

OR may not even know (since it is not allowed to demand to know a persons religion in a job interview)

the Muslim THEN sits down and refuses to do the job due to his religious convictions which sassy claims he has every right to do...JUST like the hand shake

according to sassy the pork butcher now has to pay the guy for sitting there doing nothing
and no court should be allowed to say otherwise

why...beacuse sassy thinks they have a right to do as they like ...regardless....

The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:14 pm

sassy wrote:I'm not saying they shouldn't, but they have obviously not been in the country very long, arrived there after enduring innumerable hardships and should be given time to adjust.   That way you get the best out of them.

I agree with that Sassy.
They are teenagers, so old enough to realise that ignoring other peoples traditions (or rules as in this case) has consequences. Hopefully if this has been explained to them they will decide that it's in their best interest to go with the flow...and they will be allowed to settle in.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:15 pm

And I'm the twisted one?   I don't think so Vic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Syl wrote:
sassy wrote:I'm not saying they shouldn't, but they have obviously not been in the country very long, arrived there after enduring innumerable hardships and should be given time to adjust.   That way you get the best out of them.

I agree with that Sassy.
They are teenagers, so old enough to realise that ignoring other peoples traditions (or rules as in this case) has consequences. Hopefully if this has been explained to them they will decide that it's in their best interest to go with the flow...and they will be allowed to settle in.

After going through the trauma they have, probably holding on to their own traditions is a way of keeping sane at the moment, all they need is time and understanding.

I've watched Brits who come to live abroad absolutely refuse to change what they believe in for anyone and try to make everyone do what they want.  It's not a one way street.

Last edited by sassy on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Lord Foul wrote:lets look at sassys crazy lefty world for a moment....

I warn you ...it wiil screw with your mind

a pork butcher decides to advertise for a member of staff to work in production

he is NOT allowed to discriminate on grounds of religion

a Muslim applies who is a skilled butcher....

the pork butcher has to take him on

OR may not even know (since it is not allowed to demand to know a persons religion in a job interview)

the Muslim THEN sits down and refuses to do the job due to his religious convictions which sassy claims he has every right to do...JUST like the hand shake

according to sassy the pork butcher now has to pay the guy for sitting there doing nothing
and no court should be allowed to say otherwise

why...beacuse sassy thinks they have a right to do as they like ...regardless....

The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy 2190311264

I doubt that....different scenario to two young confused kids.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:18 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

I agree with that Sassy.

After going through the trauma they have, probably holding on to their own traditions is a way of keeping sane at the moment, all they need is time and understanding.

I've watched Brits who come to live abroad absolutely refuse to change what they believe in for anyone.  It's not a one way street.

Who is to say that they are even refugees?

Its not asylum they are applying for but citizenship

Again just because they are refugees does not mean they are excluded from fitting in

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:18 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

I agree with that Sassy.

I've watched Brits who come to live abroad absolutely refuse to change what they believe in for anyone and try to make everyone do what they want.  It's not a one way street.

Some Brits abroad are a pain in the arse....no doubt about that. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:19 pm

Vic gets a bit hysterical about these things lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:19 pm

Syl wrote:
sassy wrote:

So many place wince when they know 'the Brits are coming' lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:20 pm

sassy wrote:Vic gets a bit hysterical about these things lol

Debate the points not the poster eh

Again your view is arguing off a falsehood anyway.

They are just immigrants applying for citizenship

You are again excusing bad beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:23 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

I like the ones who go to Spain, speak loudly to the locals and put the letter 'O' on the end of a sentence, and think they are speaking the lingo. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:24 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

What a deflection, but do Brits when someone extends their hand in welcome, refuse based off some daft belief?

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:24 pm

really ....90% of the Muslims in this country are "ghetto-ised" and THAT is NOT down to the mythical islamophobia which the left use as a beating stick

Its SOLEY down to THEIR insular primitive attitude....
not only do they NOT "fit in/join in" they DONT WANT TO

of course I expect sassy now to induge herself of the next to lowest lefty "get out of the awkward spot" trick

"lets be dismissive and all airs...."

"vic gets hysterical"

more like sassy sticks her head deeper in the sand....... Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:25 pm

Surprised

SWITZERLAND HAS ALWAYS been the prime corporate-fascist centre of Europe...

Claimed "neutrality" in WWII, but remained Germany's banker throughout..

Despite their claimed reputation for helping allies escape ftom occupied territories, the Swiss actually handed as many escapees and downed servicemen over to the Nazis, as they helped escape..

NOTHING LIKE having a bet each way.
Never have thought too highly of that country.. Suspect

AS FOR shaking hands, we're not usually forced to do so down here. In fact there were a couple of teachers at my high school who were such lowlifes that I still wouldn't shake their hand, all these years later...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:26 pm

well didge its only to be expected ...we've had deflection .....

now we get "dismissive attitude"

just waiting for a "sixhirb"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well didge its only to be expected ...we've had deflection .....

now we get "dismissive attitude"

just waiting for a "sixhirb"

It astounds me people keeping defending bad beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:30 pm

It's nothing to do with women being seen as "unclean." Muslims male and female are not supposed to engage in familiar touching of the opposite sex, regardless of the other person's religion.

However, there are many schools of thought on this in the Muslim world, from strict adherence all the way to the notion that in Western countries they should follow the customs that are intended to show manners and respect, even if they differ from the customs of their homelands.

Maybe to accommodate both parties, an alternate custom could be used for students who prefer not to touch their teachers. Might I suggest the karate bow?

The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy Giphy
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It's nothing to do with women being seen as "unclean." Muslims male and female are not supposed to engage in familiar touching of the opposite sex, regardless of the other person's religion.

However, there are many schools of thought on this in the Muslim world, from strict adherence all the way to the notion that in Western countries they should follow the customs that are intended to show manners and respect, even if they differ from the customs of their homelands.

Maybe to accommodate both parties, an alternate custom could be used for students who prefer not to touch their teachers. Might I suggest the karate bow?

So you are taking the view all Muslims believe this now and we should accommodate something born out of the 6th century AD.
Sorry correction, more likely the 9th century.
Like I said, what is stopping them wearing gloves?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:34 pm

didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:It's nothing to do with women being seen as "unclean." Muslims male and female are not supposed to engage in familiar touching of the opposite sex, regardless of the other person's religion.

So you are taking the view all Muslims believe this now and we should accommodate something born out of the 6th century AD.

No idea about that. I think they should meet with school administrators, have their parents and maybe an Imam along, and work it out. Because it does take work and communication for people from different cultures to get along.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
didge wrote:

No idea about that. I think they should meet with school administrators, have their parents and maybe an Imam along, and work it out. Because it does take work and communication for people from different cultures to get along.

Like i said, there is nothing stopping them wearing gloves as already Muslims do to then participate in the customs of this country.
The fact they simply just refused is not meeting even half way is it?
Can you understand why this would annoy people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Another way to see this, if these lads have been taught the traditional Muslim habits of toilet etiquette....maybe the teacher is better off not shaking hands.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Syl wrote:Another way to see this, if these lads have been taught the traditional Muslim habits of toilet etiquette....maybe the teacher is better off not shaking hands.

If I could give you a green I would, that was very funny

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:43 pm

didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
didge wrote:

Like i said, there is nothing stopping them wearing gloves as already Muslims do to then participate in the customs of this country.

Well, they are very young. That's why I'm suggesting a parent-teacher conference would be best.

Maybe the Swiss could allow anyone who doesn't want to shake to pop off a snappy salute to their teacher. I'm sure the germophobe students would rejoice Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
didge wrote:

Well, they are very young. That's why I'm suggesting a parent-teacher conference would be best.

Maybe the Swiss could allow anyone who doesn't want to shake to pop off a snappy salute to their teacher. I'm sure the germophobe students would rejoice Smile

Again though why simply can they not wear gloves.
Then nothing has to change does it?
Everyone is then happy, they are fitting in with customs and not breaking any absurd belief

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:45 pm

didge wrote:
Syl wrote:Another way to see this, if these lads have been taught the traditional Muslim habits of toilet etiquette....maybe the teacher is better off not shaking hands.

If I could give you a green I would, that was very funny

Laughing

Thank you Didge....it's the thought that counts. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:51 pm

whats with the notion of "accomodate"

meh...I'll just ignore them...if they dont WANT to be civil....thats their problem.....as i have said before...in the general flow of things ...their existance is largely irrelevent to me....

the day it becomes so may have a different tag on it.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:52 pm

didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
didge wrote:

Everyone is then happy, they are fitting in with customs and not breaking any absurd belief

Just did some reading and it seems Muslims in the U.S. do that all the time. So I don't know why they won't do it, unless they've been taught something different.

http://newamericamedia.org/2014/04/local-Muslims-scholars-weigh-in-on-shaking-hands-with-the-opposite-sex.php
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
didge wrote:

Just did some reading and it seems Muslims in the U.S. do that all the time. So I don't know why they won't do it, unless they've been taught something different.

http://newamericamedia.org/2014/04/local-Muslims-scholars-weigh-in-on-shaking-hands-with-the-opposite-sex.php

There you go then.
This is my point.
If people are being dogmatic to beliefs and not looking to meet halfway its always going to be problematic

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
didge wrote:

so....according to that line of thinking (that wearing gloves makes it ok) Clearly the "problem " they have is the idea that women are "unclean" The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy 2190311264

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
didge wrote:

so....according to that line of thinking (that wearing gloves makes it ok) Clearly the "problem " they have is the idea that women are "unclean"  The Swiss Citizenship of Two Muslim Boys is At Risk After Handshake Controversy 2190311264

No, read the link. Muslims are not supposed to give anyone they're not related to or married to of the opposite sex a familiar touch. It's a prudish sex thing, not a cleanliness thing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next