NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

+9
HoratioTarr
Syl
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
eddie
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
Major
Tommy Monk
13 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 7 Empty Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Richard Page, 69, who served as a magistrate in Kent, told the BBC last year it would be better for a man and a woman to be the adopted parents.

The Judicial Conduct Investigations Office deemed this serious misconduct.

His lawyers say they will bring an employment tribunal for discrimination over his religious beliefs.

Mr Page, who served in Sevenoaks and Maidstone, sat on the Kent Central family panel and was a magistrate for 15 years. He was sacked earlier this month.

This followed a BBC interview in March 2015 in which he had said that it was his duty as a magistrate to act on the evidence alone, and that there had not yet been a proper analysis of the effects that placing children with same-sex couples had on the child's well-being.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-35796557

A child is better off in a stable home environment with a mother and a father... so it stands to reason that an adopted child should only be placed in the best environment for them too, which would be with mother and my father adoptive parents.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 7 Empty Re: Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

Post by Syl Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:
Not just two...I said use your search engine, there are plenty.

If you are trying to win an argument by counting numbers, have you taken into consideration that homosexuals have only been allowed to adopt or foster for a short time?

Thought not. Rolling Eyes

Yes I am show how small minded you were being as you present one case from 2006 and one from 2013, yet I asked oput of the cases from the worst ones last year presented.

The fact is its actually rare for such abuse cases with homosexuals couples.
One was not even adopted parents but I guess you did not even check that either

So again my questions still stand

You are the small minded one if you think your selected list of abusers is the only one that counts.

In the 11 years homosexuals have been allowed to foster and adopt obviously there will be fewer cases of them abusing children in their care.
I'm not sure what you think this argument proves though........it's ridiculous.
Accept the fact that some people think a loving mother and father is preferable to a father/ father or mother/ mother......you cant brow beat people to agree with you....as this thread proves.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 7 Empty Re: Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes I am show how small minded you were being as you present one case from 2006 and one from 2013, yet I asked oput of the cases from the worst ones last year presented.

The fact is its actually rare for such abuse cases with homosexuals couples.
One was not even adopted parents but I guess you did not even check that either

So again my questions still stand

You are the small minded one if you think your selected list of abusers is the only one that counts.

In the 11 years homosexuals have been allowed to foster and adopt obviously there will be fewer cases of them abusing children in their care.
Accept the fact that some people think  a loving mother and father is preferable to a father/ father or mother/ mother......you cant brow beat people to agree with you....as this thread proves.

I never said it was the one that counted

The point was to show to Tommy, and you came bounding in trying to look a smart arse and came off looking silly as all you could do is post one foster case and one adopted parent case.

The fact is like I say its rare for there being abusive homosexual adopted parents and for good reason, based on why many start to have families. The points is all you could post up is one single case through adoption

This is not brow beating people to agree with me, but show up mindless idiots who try to deny gay people their fundamental right to have a family

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Sassy... that was a loaded question!

Dodge... the study asked a group specifically... the findings were shockingly higher for the children raised in same sex couple homes!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Sassy... that was a loaded question!

Dodge... the study asked a group specifically... the findings were shockingly higher for the children raised in same sex couple homes!!!

What study?

You mean the study you once presented to me before that was flawed and I presented the evidence why it was flawed?

Again you should have countless examples in the Uk of children being taken into care of gay adopted parents

You failed to do that

Which shows your view lacks any credability

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:52 pm

Absolutely straight question, you are just a coward and don't have the courage of your convictions.  You want to say care, but daren't because it will expose you for the homophobe you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Accept the fact that some people think  a loving mother and father is preferable to a father/ father or mother/ mother......you cant brow beat people to agree with you....as this thread proves.

The point was to show to Tommy, and you came bounding in trying to look a smart arse and came off looking silly as all you could do is post one foster case and one adopted parent case.

The fact is like I say its rare for there being abusive homosexual adopted parents and for good reason, based on why many start to have families. The points is all you could post up is one single case through adoption

This is not brow beating people to agree with me, but show up mindless idiots who try to deny gay people their fundamental right to have a family

I didn't bound in...I merely typed a response to your waffling.

I could have posted plenty examples of abusive gay parents....no point as I have already said a persons sexuality does not determine whether they abuse children or not.

You are whining about bias against gay adoptive parents yet you are incredibly biased against straight parents......which makes you a hypocrite.

Oh....and is anyone on this forum who disagrees with you not silly or mindless idiots in your eyes? Rolling Eyes

That's it from me....night.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

I didn't bound in...I merely typed a response to your waffling.

I could have posted plenty examples of abusive gay parents....no point as I have already said a persons sexuality does not determine whether they abuse children or not.

You are whining about bias against gay adoptive parents yet you are incredibly biased against straight parents......which makes you a hypocrite.

Oh....and is anyone on this forum who disagrees with you not silly or mindless idiots in your eyes? Rolling Eyes

That's it from me....night.

Grow up you silly little petulant brat

You could of and still have not posted up bar one case.

You thought you would be a smart arse until I took you to task

I am not biased against any straight parents as where am i denying them their human right to have children?

How stupid was that for you to claim

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:58 pm

The best interests of the child is paramount!!!

And enshrined in law!!!

A mother and a father is best!!!

It not fair on children to give this to some and deny it to others in favour of an extreme and unnatural alternative!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Like I said, a coward without the courage of your convictions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:00 pm

It seems to me that some people place a lot of importance on gender roles in parenting. That doesn't make them bad people does it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:01 pm

sassy wrote:

Absolutely straight question, you are just a coward and don't have the courage of your convictions.  You want to say care, but daren't because it will expose you for the homophobe you are.

Sassy... it was a loaded question...

Look it up and then conclusively explain to me how it wasn't a loaded question and I'll be happy to answer it...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The best interests of the child is paramount!!!
Which you are in no position or experience to decide on

And enshrined in law!!!
Which allows both heterosexual and gay parents the right to both have families and adopt

Is it? Tell that to the children abused by a mother and father. What is best for a child is loving parents who will care for them no matter if heterosexual or gay and the law backs this

It not fair on children to give this to some and deny it to others in favour of an extreme and unnatural alternative!!!
Which you are in no position or experience to decide on
The law also disagrees with you and does not deny gay or heterosexual couples having a family

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:

Look it up and then conclusively explain to me how it wasn't a loaded question and I'll be happy to answer it...

lol!

Only loaded in your eyes because you were scared to answer.  It was a straight question between one situation or another.  I don't need to look anything up Tommy, my command of the English language and my use of it is just fine thanks.

However, you are still a coward.  You will not answer because you know it will let the forum know you are a complete homophobe, you don't have the courage to say 'this is what I believe and hard luck'.  You like to hide behind you little 'lol' man in case people censor you.   That makes you not only a coward, but weak and pathetic.

Last edited by sassy on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:06 pm

and....my question has still not been answered...

HOWEVER

isnt the REAL point this

IF he allowed his religious beleifs to interfere with his judgement in this case is it not lilely that it would interfere with other unrelated cases. EVEN when he "sticks to what the law says"

vis isnt it likely that his religious fervour would result in the imposition of harsher penalties to a pagan than a christian...?

so say a pagan get done for some minor crime...he gets 5 years (the max a magistrates court can impose...any more required they have to refer it to crown court)

a few weeks later a christian gets 6 months for the same offense??

HMMM...I can see WHY they sacked him...

RELIGION has NO part in LAW......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:07 pm

I don't really care if Tommy is a homophobe.

Tommy, if you're a homophobe, just say so. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 pm

Lord Foul wrote:and....my question has still not been answered...

HOWEVER

isnt the REAL point this

IF he allowed his religious beleifs to interfere with his judgement in this case is it not lilely that it would interfere with other unrelated cases. EVEN when he "sticks to what the law says"

vis isnt it likely that his religious fervour would result in the imposition of harsher penalties to a pagan than a christian...?

so say a pagan get done for some minor crime...he gets 5 years (the max a magistrates court can impose...any more required they have to refer it to crown court)

He might give the Christian a longer sentence on the grounds that they should have known better.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It seems to me that some people place a lot of importance on gender roles in parenting. That doesn't make them bad people does it?

It seems that some will be blind to the fact that 2 men/dad's will be totally different to 2 women/mums... and that both will be totally different again to a 1 man 1 woman Couple being a mum and dad as is the normal and natural way of things...

You cannot say they are all equal for a child to experience growing up in because they are clearly totally different so in no way and they the same!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The best interests of the child is paramount!!!
And enshrined in law!!!

WOW...you've strung this narrow minded opinion that you've tried to validate with one limited article {written about a magistrate that has lost his job} and got Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 7 2581891615  for lack of clarity and reading the entire article of justification that went against your feeble 'here's my PROOF' so I posted as a quote the part#2 that you chose to ignore!

Then to further befuddle the dirty water; you found ONE SINGLE BLOG article, that was written about a simple survey done in Arizona with 100 jurors and I've provided the section that {once again} you willfully chose to ignore! Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 7 2581891615

You have an antiquated opinion about what validates a suitable set of parents to be allowed custodial rights of any children --- THANKS to all that is HOLY and legal that your narrow minded POV is being over ruled and society has chosen to stop behaving in this manner! Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 7 202592697   But you do earn stars for dragging this redundant/ignorance forward for 7 pages of wasted bandwidth --- Well, done...young Tommy!

Last edited by aspca4ever on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:11 pm

It's hardly Tommy's fault if people keep replying to him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

HOWEVER

isnt the REAL point this

He might give the Christian a longer sentence on the grounds that they should have known better.

In which case it would be just as unfair would it not.....?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It seems to me that some people place a lot of importance on gender roles in parenting. That doesn't make them bad people does it?

It seems that some will be blind to the fact that 2 men/dad's will be totally different to 2 women/mums... and that both will be totally different again to a 1 man 1 woman  Couple being a mum and dad as is the normal and natural way of things...

You cannot say they are all equal for a child to experience growing up in because they are clearly totally different so in no way and they the same!!!

You seem blind to the laws of this land and even worse would rather see children remain in care due to the fact there is a shortage of people to adopt children than be with loving, caring gay parents. That shows you do not have the children best interest at heart at all and instead would rather see children suffer than to be loved and cared for by two people who want to raise a family.
So cut the bullshit, nobody is buying your fake shambolic claim in regards to you claiming what is best for children

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

HOWEVER

isnt the REAL point this

and In any case he would be wrong since pagans are infinitely of greater moral standing Razz Razz Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:14 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes of course, but the question is - are his religious beliefs influencing his decisions? He disapproves of homosexuality, but he might disapprove of gay adoption for other reasons - like gender roles, or the possibility that the child might be bullied or something.

I don't suppose we'll hear any more about it in the press, but it would be interesting to follow the claim he's making.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

Yes of course, but the question is - are his religious beliefs influencing his decisions? He disapproves of homosexuality, but he might disapprove of gay adoption for other reasons - like gender roles, or the possibility that the child might be bullied or something.

I don't suppose we'll hear any more about it in the press, but it would be interesting to follow the claim he's making.

But he is supposed to know the law on families and not to discriminate, so clearly its more than likely it is his religious views
So his choice would be over a child possible bullied remaining in care to a child possible bullied for having gay parents? That is just absurd, as its about raising a child in a home, not what might happen ion a school. Again why would he have issues over gender roles?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:20 pm

sassy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Only loaded in your eyes because you were scared to answer.  It was a straight question between one situation or another.  I don't need to look anything up Tommy, my command of the English language and my use of it is just fine thanks.

However, you are still a coward.  You will not answer because you know it will let the forum know you are a complete homophobe, you don't have the courage to say 'this is what I believe and hard luck'.  You like to hide behind you little 'lol' man in case people censor you.   That makes you not only a coward, but weak and pathetic.

Look up 'loaded question'... then tell us how your question was 'straight'... and I'll be more than happy to answer it..!!!

Your misconception of basic meanings in English may explain a lot about your perceived stupidity in general discourse...!

And your refusal to improve your education in such areas just confirms you unsuitability to enter any intellectual debate... because you quite simply refuse to allow yourself to understand exactly what it is that you are trying to argue about...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Simple analogy... when wild animals are kept in zoos etc... isn't it considered best to provide the animals with as much a normal and natural home environment as possible...!?

Why should some children be treated worse than animals by being deliberately placed in home environments that deny them the basic normal and natural environment of a mother and a father while all the others get this as standard requirement...?

That's like asking a child of mixed race, which parent does it prefer?  Black or white?   I'm sure a child brought up with two homosexual parents would love them regardless of who they are.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

But he is supposed to know the law on families and not to discriminate, so clearly its more than likely it is his religious views
So his choice would be over a child possible bullied remaining in care to a child possible bullied for having gay parents? That is just absurd, as its about raising a child in a home, not what might happen ion a school. Again why would he have issues over gender roles?

Some people do have issues over gender roles. Look at custody issues - they generally give the mother custody. The implication is that women are better parents. I'm not saying they are, but the courts seem to think they are.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:25 pm

Anyway, I don't think this chap will win his claim. If he had been in a different job and been sacked for his views, that would have been a different matter. I do think his religious views prevented him from being unbiased.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:28 pm

and THAT ragga...is the crux of the whole matter.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Some people do have issues over gender roles. Look at custody issues - they generally give the mother custody. The implication is that women are better parents. I'm not saying they are, but the courts seem to think they are.

Whether he has an issue or not is irrelevant Rags, as by law he cannot discriminate couples having a family, which would render him unfit to make any ruling on such cases. This is not about whether women are better which matters on custody cases though either is it?
Its about the adoption of children to gay parents

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:30 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Whether he has an issue or not is irrelevant Rags, as by law he cannot discriminate couples having a family, which would render him unfit to make any ruling on such cases. This is not about whether women are better which matters on custody cases though either is it?
Its about the adoption of children to gay parents

I've pretty much just said that really. As I said earlier, I didn't know that magistrates got involved in adoption cases, but if this chap does get involved in them, he's too biased. In any job where he's not involved in adoption cases, his views would be immaterial, and it would be unfair dismissal.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:34 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Why should some children be treated worse than animals by being deliberately placed in home environments that deny them the basic normal and natural environment of a mother and a father while all the others get this as standard requirement...?

That's like asking a child of mixed race, which parent does it prefer?  Black or white?   I'm sure a child brought up with two homosexual parents would love them regardless of who they are.

No... it's not the same at all as that would still include one mother and one father... the loaded question would be about race not mf home environment...

... ask any child whether 2 dad's or 2 mums woukd be the same... and whether either would again be same as a mum/dad parent home...!?

If it's different then there must also be reasons why and this will come down to only one being the best!!!

All children should get the best!!!

Not some given to a known worse level of basic care for the sake of keeping a few homosexuals happy...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

No... it's not the same at all as that would still include one mother and one father... the loaded question would be about race not mf home environment...... ask any child whether 2 dad's or 2 mums woukd be the same... and whether either would again be same as a mum/dad parent home...!? If it's different then there must also be reasons why and this will come down to only one being the best!!! All children should get the best!!! Not some given to a known worse level of basic care for the sake of keeping a few homosexuals happy...

You seem blind to the laws of this land and even worse would rather see children remain in care due to the fact there is a shortage of people to adopt children than be with loving, caring gay parents. That shows you do not have the children best interest at heart at all and instead would rather see children suffer than to be loved and cared for by two people who want to raise a family.
So cut the bullshit, nobody is buying your fake shambolic claim in regards to you claiming what is best for children

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:

Look up 'loaded question'... then tell us how your question was 'straight'... and I'll be more than happy to answer it..!!!

Your misconception of basic meanings in English may explain a lot about your perceived stupidity in general discourse...!

And your refusal to improve your education in such areas just confirms you unsuitability to enter any intellectual debate... because you quite simply refuse to allow yourself to understand exactly what it is that you are trying to argue about...!!!

Coward.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

No... it's not the same at all as that would still include one mother and one father... the loaded question would be about race not mf home environment...

... ask any child whether 2 dad's or 2 mums woukd be the same... and whether either would again be same as a mum/dad parent home...!?

If it's different then there must also be reasons why and this will come down to only one being the best!!!

Not some given to a known worse level of basic care for the sake of keeping a few homosexuals happy...

Not so long ago it was deemed shameful to have a mixed race child.   This is my whole point.  What was deemed normal years ago, is now not an issue.  Hopefully,  the same might be applied one day to the attitudes about homosexuals being bandied about here.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Not to mention that he simple fact he has shown religious bias in this case, renders him unfit to judge on ANY case.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Not to mention that he simple fact he has shown religious bias in this case, renders him unfit to judge on ANY case.....

I don't think that's fair. You would have to ban any Christian or anyone with any religious faith from being a magistrate.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

But for attitudes and belief systems as the one you're supporting here, a child wouldn't even be aware or care what gender its parents were.    The loathing and fear surrounding homosexuality astounds me.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Stormee wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Not so long ago it was deemed shameful to have a mixed race child.   This is my whole point.  What was deemed normal years ago, is now not an issue.  Hopefully,  the same might be applied one day to the attitudes about homosexuals being bandied about here.

It still is SHAMEFUL and worse..

You're disgusting.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Not to mention that he simple fact he has shown religious bias in this case, renders him unfit to judge on ANY case.....

I don't think that's fair. You would have to ban any Christian or anyone with any religious faith from being a magistrate.

only if i could be shown, or was admitted as in this case, that they were allowing their religious beliefs to interfere with their judgements and actions .....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Raggs... others would also have biased views if pro leftie or pro gay etc... should they also be sacked because it may influence their decisions etc...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Raggs... others would also have biased views if pro leftie or pro gay etc... should they also be sacked because it may influence their decisions etc...!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Stormee wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
Stormee wrote:

It still is SHAMEFUL and worse..

You're disgusting.

You ar because yo do not have any idea how it equates out.

huh? Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 7 265384880
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:51 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Stormee wrote:

huh? Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 7 265384880

I know  Rolling Eyes
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Stormee wrote:

Is he trying to say we don't know what they do? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

only if i could be shown, or was admitted as in this case, that they were allowing their religious beliefs to interfere with their judgements and actions .....

He might be allowing one aspect of his faith to influence him, but that doesn't mean he allows other aspects to influence him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:53 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

I know  Rolling Eyes

Please enlighten me, his English is rubbish.

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next