NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

+9
HoratioTarr
Syl
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
eddie
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
Major
Tommy Monk
13 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 12 Empty Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Richard Page, 69, who served as a magistrate in Kent, told the BBC last year it would be better for a man and a woman to be the adopted parents.

The Judicial Conduct Investigations Office deemed this serious misconduct.

His lawyers say they will bring an employment tribunal for discrimination over his religious beliefs.

Mr Page, who served in Sevenoaks and Maidstone, sat on the Kent Central family panel and was a magistrate for 15 years. He was sacked earlier this month.

This followed a BBC interview in March 2015 in which he had said that it was his duty as a magistrate to act on the evidence alone, and that there had not yet been a proper analysis of the effects that placing children with same-sex couples had on the child's well-being.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-35796557

A child is better off in a stable home environment with a mother and a father... so it stands to reason that an adopted child should only be placed in the best environment for them too, which would be with mother and my father adoptive parents.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 12 Empty Re: Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

Post by eddie Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Stormee wrote:A woman has an intuiting of a MOTHER when a child is sickening for something, a geeza ain't got a clue.

Well then, TWO mothers would be a godsend going by that statement!
So lesbians are okay then? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 12 Empty Re: Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Only an agenda driven study that shows gays are great is allowed in the mind of Lord fool...

And it was a quote from here...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/9245973/The-village-can-help-but-children-raised-by-a-mum-and-dad-do-best.html

also the guy making that statement is....

could he be a child psychologist?

a developmental psychologist

an expert in child welfare

errrm.......nope

he;s a ........statistician Rolling Eyes

which means........

his opinion on matters such as these is not only irrelelvant...but lacking in knowlege, understanding and evidence....

another case where a so called "professional" is acting unprofessionaly and opining on matters that strictly he has no reason to be....so one must ask therefore....what is HIS agenda??

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:46 pm

http://www.cfcidaho.org/why-children-need-male-and-female-parent

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:04 pm

pffft...bloody church based crapology . Laughing

the christian "hate the gays" agenda Rolling Eyes

you will be saying next that the earth is flat, the sun goes round the earth and creationism is a reasonable ideology...

sorry tommy your credibility is now zero and falling......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:27 pm

As I said before... you're not going to find any pro gay Web sites posting up studies and reports that say a childs best interests are to have a mother and a father...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Stormee wrote:A woman has an intuiting of a MOTHER when a child is sickening for something, a geeza ain't got a clue.

Well then, TWO mothers would be a godsend going by that statement!
So lesbians are okay then? Rolling Eyes

Bump for storm
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:32 am

Surprised

AFRAID not,   Stormee...

Humans are not intuitive animals..
The whole concept of "womens' intuition" is an old wives' tale.

INTUITION is something that an animal is born with..
HUMAN conditions are a learnt behaviour...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:13 am

Stormee wrote:Mothers/ females have a 'maternal instinct' Mr. Wolf, geezuz don't.

You don't, you mean?  

Of course men are perfectly capable of bringing up kids without a woman
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:59 pm

It's not about whether people are capable or not... it is about the best interests of the child!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:18 pm

post removed

FINAL WARNING STORMEE
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:35 am

What has Stormee done?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:41 am

Stormee wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:post removed

FINAL WARNING STORMEE

Will you please put the post back up and let EVERYONE see why you are being so despotic on a forum where free speech is encouraged.

NO...I took it down for a reason......free speech yes....homophobia NO

Furthermore, it has not gone unnoticed that it has been your personal aim to get rid of me.

If thats what you think you are nuts...I intervened to stop someone else banning you days ago...but of course YOU dont see that...

I would like to see the post myself as I cannot remember the wording.

then dont post shit and perhaps you will remember what you post

YOU say FINAL WARNING but not WHY.

becasue you have already had two warnings

This madcap has gone to your head.

Fairness For ALL. LF.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:41 am

I didn't see the post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:45 am

and?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:47 am

And what?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:04 am

Stormee wrote:The post should be left for forumuz to see.]

becasue I'm NOT a dictator stormee....I'm going to spend the time to "explain a few things"
removing a post is an alternative to be used as a "better alternative to the over use of bannings etc
they are removed to take them out of the public eye
whether YOU use the word or not, along with racism, it exists and post like those of yours i have dealt with promote it
YOUR right to fee speech is conditioned by reponsibility and STOPS when it collides with the greater rights (like freedom from hatered) of others
rules are broken frequently, their breaking does not constitute "hate speech "

Homophobia is a word I do not use, I disagree with it especially in a country of free speech.
You ignore quite a bit which could be construed as rule breaking.

You will not have anyone left here sune.
I have done everything I can to prevent you being banned.....
now...any more and you will be enjoying a week in the basement to cool off and think about whats been said
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:06 am

Who wanted to ban Stormee?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:15 am

Stormee wrote:Obviously according to your post above LF some backstabbing slime ball creep has reported me.

WHO DID THE DIRTY DEED?

Let us all know what sort of slime we have here and I still ask you to show the post to all.

Stormee, it seems to me that you can say what you like about gay people - those are your opinions and you're entitled to them. The issue is the words you use to describe them. To be fair, this is a free forum and the host probably has rules against those slurs as well. It's just a pity that hate speech or slurs against religious groups are also not against the rules here, although I guess they could come under the heading of "minority groups".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:24 am

wrong again stormee...Like I said...I DO read posts, as much as I can.....especially on "contentious" topics...
so no...nobody has reported you...though your posts have attracted the attention of others on the mod team as well...

as for "showing the post"? what do you think this is?
its NOT up for debate....Mods decisions are final with any appeal only to Ben.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:26 am

hokay Stormee.....

thats enough........

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:30 am

Stormee wrote:I respect your views, words of wisdom Miss Ragga.
I am NATURALLY me, I cannot pretend to be anyone else, I do not think about being anyone else.

I call a spade a spade, pity more don't.

Bleeding rules, anyone would think we were in kindergarten.

I reckon one could have some fun REPORTING posts.

Next time you're about to use one of your own words or phrases to describe gay people, just type "gay people" instead. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:31 am

stormee is now in jail the basement...

1 WEEK
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:31 am

Oh FFS.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Lord Foul wrote:stormee is now in jail the basement...

1 WEEK

In another thread we have Didge telling Jack to go off and play with his jihadi dolls as they won't behead themselves.   Do you think that's an acceptable thing to say to a Muslim?   I think it's fucking disgusting.   While I don't like what Stormee says about gays, and the way he says it, I don't think this merits a ban.   It makes it look as though you're just being the new broom and over zealous.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:36 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

1 WEEK

In another thread we have Didge telling Jack to go off and play with his jihadi dolls as they won't behead themselves.   Do you think that's an acceptable thing to say to a Muslim?   I think it's fucking disgusting.   While I don't like what Stormee says about gays, and the way he says it, I don't think this merits a ban.   It makes it look as though you're just being the new broom and over zealous.

I reported that remark earlier, but I don't think the PM has been picked up yet.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:37 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

1 WEEK

If you do not like it then report via the PM system

All you are doing is proving you are a little shit stirrer

Anyway zack is an islamic extremist who thinks Israel should cease to exist.

You know 6 millions jews being ethnically cleansed from the lands

On top of that islamic extremists teach children to cut heads off using dolls

I think you need to get over yourself boy or get back into class and learn a few things, because all you are doing is showing the worst sour grapes.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I think you need to get over yourself boy or get back into class and learn a few things, because all you are doing is showing the worst sour grapes.

No, just holding up the mirror to you and your hypocrisy.    How do you know he's an  extremist?   Do you know him personally?   Have you spent time with him face to face?   Do you know his family?   No, you don't.

I guess you consider yourself the fount of all knowledge because of that DIY psychology course you did.  Clearly, you're not that clued up about the human condition as you still haven't sussed something obvious about me.

You spout more hate and vitriol on here than anyone.  Full moon tonight so perhaps the rage will wane in a while, huh?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:50 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

No, just holding up the mirror to you and your hypocrisy.    How do you know he's an  extremist?   Do you know him personally?   Have you spent time with him face to face?   Do you know his family?   No, you don't.

I guess you consider yourself the fount of all knowledge because of that DIY psychology course you did.  Clearly, you're not that clued up about the human condition as you still haven't sussed something obvious about me.

You spout more hate and vitriol on here than anyone.  Full moon tonight so perhaps the rage will wane in a while, huh?

Again you really are not very bright.
Tha Palestinian authorities do not wish any Jews to live within their territories.
What do you think would happened to the Israeli Jews if Israel ceased to exist and came under leadership of the likes of fatah and Hamas?
Have you read the Hamas charter that calls for the liquidation?
So he is as extremist as they come, you maybe clueless but he is also a nasty racist that hates Jews
Why do you keep bringing up gibberish on the full moon, do you believe in fairy tales lol

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Tha Palestinian authorities do not wish any Jews to live within their territories.
What do you think would happened to the Israeli Jews if Israel ceased to exist and came under leadership of the likes of fatah and Hamas?
So he is as extremist as they come, you maybe clueless but he is also a nasty racist that hates Jews
Why do you keep bringing up gibberish on the full moon, do you believe in fairy tales lol

Stop trying to deflect from what I'm saying to you.   I'm not talking about Israel. I'm talking about you being a bell end.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Stop trying to deflect from what I'm saying to you.   I'm not talking about Israel. I'm talking about you being a bell end.

Razz
Your really are so ever too easy to have fun with

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Razz
Your really are so ever too easy to have fun with

Ditto
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:49 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

1 WEEK

HE HASNT BEEN BANNED....yet.....

he has been slung in jail for a week in the pessimistic hope that he may learn some common decency

as for other matters....they are in hand ...

for a start, ragga complained loudly that theres no rule about disruption...... Suspect Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:40 pm

A Christian magistrate who was sacked over comments he made on television against same-sex adoption has been suspended by an NHS trust.

Richard Page was struck off after he told the BBC it would be better for a man and a woman to adopt.

He has been suspended as non-executive director by Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT).

Mr Page said it was no longer possible to be a Christian and maintain a role in public life.

KMPT chairman Andrew Ling wrote to the NHS Trust Development Authority (TDA) requesting the suspension.

'Challenge stigma'

He said Mr Page's comments and continuance as a trust member would have a major impact on staff and patients, particularly lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered (LGBT) staff.

He said: "Links between the stigma often associated with being LGBT and poor mental health are well-established.

"It is vital that patients and local population are confident that KMPT will challenge stigma or discrimination."

The TDA said it had suspended Mr Page with immediate effect pending a decision on whether it is in the interests of the NHS to take further action and for him to remain in post.

But Mr Page, who worked in mental health for 20 years, said: "It would appear no longer possible to be a Christian, to state what the Bible actually says and what the Church has believed for 2,000 years, and maintain a role in public life in today's Britain.

"My seat on the NHS Trust came as a result of my long service in mental health and total commitment to the NHS - none of that has changed."

He added: "What about treating my views, held by billions of Christians around the world, equally and fairly?"

Andrea Minichiello Williams, barrister and founder of the Christian Legal Centre, said Christians were being marginalised and removed from public life.

All he said was...

"itwould be better for a man and a woman to adopt"

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

A Christian magistrate who was sacked over comments he made on television against same-sex adoption has been suspended by an NHS trust.

Richard Page was struck off after he told the BBC it would be better for a man and a woman to adopt.

He has been suspended as non-executive director by Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT).

Mr Page said it was no longer possible to be a Christian and maintain a role in public life.

KMPT chairman Andrew Ling wrote to the NHS Trust Development Authority (TDA) requesting the suspension.

'Challenge stigma'

He said Mr Page's comments and continuance as a trust member would have a major impact on staff and patients, particularly lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered (LGBT) staff.

He said: "Links between the stigma often associated with being LGBT and poor mental health are well-established.

"It is vital that patients and local population are confident that KMPT will challenge stigma or discrimination."

The TDA said it had suspended Mr Page with immediate effect pending a decision on whether it is in the interests of the NHS to take further action and for him to remain in post.

But Mr Page, who worked in mental health for 20 years, said: "It would appear no longer possible to be a Christian, to state what the Bible actually says and what the Church has believed for 2,000 years, and maintain a role in public life in today's Britain.

"My seat on the NHS Trust came as a result of my long service in mental health and total commitment to the NHS - none of that has changed."

He added: "What about treating my views, held by billions of Christians around the world, equally and fairly?"

Andrea Minichiello Williams, barrister and founder of the Christian Legal Centre, said Christians were being marginalised and removed from public life.

All he said was...

"itwould be better for a man and a woman to adopt"

I wonder.  If he'd said, 'We prefer alcoholic parents who get drunk every night,' would they have banned him?  If so, that's the standard.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:14 pm

Hardly...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Hardly...

I think they would. At least he would be called before the NHS board, or whatever they have.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:02 am

I agree with Mr Page

Which is 100% as it should be, they should not have a role in public life in a secular nation. it should almost be blanket rule that those that affiliate with a church of any kind should be ineligible for public office or employment in the public service.  

you don’t choose to be gay You do choose to be a Brain-dead Oxygen thief by associating with Christianity, treat them all the same anyone one that associates with a hate filled sky giant that says he is the only path should be treated with the contempt they deserve. A.k.a. like ISIS
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:09 am

veya_victaous wrote:I agree with Mr Page

Which is 100% as it should be, they should not have a role in public life in a secular nation. it should almost be blanket rule that those that affiliate with a church of any kind should be ineligible for public office or employment in the public service.  

you don’t choose to be gay You do choose to be a Brain-dead Oxygen thief by associating with Christianity, treat them all the same anyone one that associates with a hate filled sky giant that says he is the only path should be treated with the contempt they deserve. A.k.a. like ISIS

Did you choose to be a bigoted moron, or were you just born that way?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:57 am

veya_victaous wrote:I agree with Mr Page

100% Agree

A person's religious belief is a personal belief that should never interfere in the daily aspects of a job.
Why again do people think that beliefs not born from any evidence should play any part in decision aking

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:08 am

Of course Christians should have a role in public life. It's amazing that some people think they should be discriminated against because of their faith. That's against the law.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Of course Christians should have a role in public life. It's amazing that some people think they should be discriminated against because of their faith. That's against the law.

Nobody says they should not have a role

What is stated is their beliefs should have no influence on the roles they play

So again you invent gibberish to defend prejudice idiots like this magistrate with their warped Christian beliefs, which he had no right to go off when judging cases

Glad the bigoted twat was sacked

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:12 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Of course Christians should have a role in public life. It's amazing that some people think they should be discriminated against because of their faith. That's against the law.

Nobody says they should not have a role

What is stated is their beliefs should have no influence on the roles they play

So again you invent gibberish to defend prejudice idiots like this magistrate who helped warped Christian beliefs which he had no right to go off when judging cases

Glad the bigoted twat was sacked

Veya stated that they should not have a role, so stop lying and talking gibberish. There's nothing warped about Christianity.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next