NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

+9
HoratioTarr
Syl
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
eddie
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
Major
Tommy Monk
13 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 13 Empty Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Richard Page, 69, who served as a magistrate in Kent, told the BBC last year it would be better for a man and a woman to be the adopted parents.

The Judicial Conduct Investigations Office deemed this serious misconduct.

His lawyers say they will bring an employment tribunal for discrimination over his religious beliefs.

Mr Page, who served in Sevenoaks and Maidstone, sat on the Kent Central family panel and was a magistrate for 15 years. He was sacked earlier this month.

This followed a BBC interview in March 2015 in which he had said that it was his duty as a magistrate to act on the evidence alone, and that there had not yet been a proper analysis of the effects that placing children with same-sex couples had on the child's well-being.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-35796557

A child is better off in a stable home environment with a mother and a father... so it stands to reason that an adopted child should only be placed in the best environment for them too, which would be with mother and my father adoptive parents.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 13 Empty Re: Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nobody says they should not have a role

What is stated is their beliefs should have no influence on the roles they play

So again you invent gibberish to defend prejudice idiots like this magistrate who helped warped Christian beliefs which he had no right to go off when judging cases

Glad the bigoted twat was sacked

Veya stated that they should not have a role, so stop lying and talking gibberish. There's nothing warped about Christianity.

If their beliefs conflict with doing the job, then no, they should not have a role.
That means a separating beliefs and your job role

Very straight forward really

Of course Christianity is warped, you have a human suffer the worst torture to then be a human sacrifice, as if this somehow takes away an invention called sins to save humankind, from nothing.
That is warped and sick beyond belief

Back to top Go down

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 13 Empty Re: Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:15 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Veya stated that they should not have a role, so stop lying and talking gibberish. There's nothing warped about Christianity.

If their beliefs conflict with doing the job, then no, they should not have a role.

Of course Christianity is warped, you have a human suffer the worst torture to then be a human sacrifice, as if this somehow takes away an invention called sins to save humankind, from nothing.

It's a beautiful faith, full of joy. Those who can't tolerate it or are bitter about it are the warped and sick ones.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:16 am

Stop baiting Christians Didge.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

It's a beautiful faith, full of joy. Those who can't tolerate it or are bitter about it are the warped and sick ones.

Joy?

How can conditional love be joy?
How can a fear of eternal punishment be Joy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Stop baiting Christians Didge.

I have every right to show up Christianity for the barbarity that it is

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:18 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Stop baiting Christians Didge.

I have every right to tell you that you're a bigoted idiot - like most militant atheists.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:20 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I have every right to tell you that you're a bigoted idiot - like most militant atheists.

Bigoted, happy to hold that badge with honour when it comes to rightfully showing up religions for what they are.

Sick and twisted

Everyone is bigoted about something, including yourself

So its a tad redundant to use

As you were just bigoted about me

You will learn eventually

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:21 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bigoted, happy to hold that badge with honour when it comes to rightfully showing up religions for what they are.

Sick and twisted

You will learn eventually that you're just an intolerant sick and twisted fool.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:22 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sick and twisted

By standing against an intolerant religion.

lol that is a new unfounded and unsubstantiated accusation

Now either keep to the points on the debate. Which you have stopped doing or I will report you for harassing and stirring again

I will only warn you once

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:23 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Now either keep to the points on the debate. Which you have stopped doing or I will report you for harassing and stirring again

I am sticking to the points. Report away - if you want a repeat of yesterday. I'm not going to keep quiet when you start spouting your bigotry against Christians yet again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am sticking to the points. Report away - if you want a repeat of yesterday. I'm not going to keep quiet when you start spouting your bigotry against Christians yet again.

Reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:25 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Reported

Fuck off.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:26 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Reported

Fuck off.

Reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:27 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Fuck off.

Reported

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 13 Hqdefault
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:28 am

Reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:28 am

Didge wrote:Reported

Why? Your picture was bigger than my picture.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Joy?

You don't understand it, that's all. If you did, you'd be less intolerant.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Joy?

Nothing to do with tolerance

The deity offers only conditional love

You either worship him and love him, or suffer an eternity of pain

How many relationships would you advise to people having based on such a demand?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:31 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How many relationships would you advise having based on such a demand?

Not true actually.

I think you're afraid of Christians, and that's why you're so bitter about Christianity.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Not true actually.

I think you're afraid of Christians, and that's why you're so bitter about Christianity.

Its fundamentally true based on Christian beliefs

Again how many relationships would you advise to have based on conditional love?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Not true actually.

That is deflecting again and acting immature

Keep to the debate or I will report you again

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:38 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not true actually.

Report away - I really don't care. I'm not going to let you sit there spouting your bigotry without pulling you up for it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Report away - I really don't care. I'm not going to let you sit there spouting your bigotry without pulling you up for it.

Its a debate about the beliefs and what I view as wrong within the Abrahamic faiths

I suggest you do not get involved if it upsets you

Again this is a major problem found within religions, the over sensitivity of believers.

So maybe its not best to get involved if it effects you so much

That is sound advice

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:42 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its a debate about the beliefs and what I view as wrong within the Abrahamic faiths

Again this is a major problem found within religions, the over sensitivity of believers.

That is sound advice

If you call my faith twisted and sick, you are calling me twisted and sick.

If someone said they thought homosexuality was twisted and sick, would that be OK with you? After all, they're not actually saying it about gay people themselves.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

That is sound advice

If someone said they thought homosexuality was twisted and sick, would that be OK with you? After all, they're not actually saying it about gay people themselves.

Wrong

A believer may be far removed from the beliefs of the faith.
It does not mean they are sick or twisted at all.
They would be sick and twisted if they forced their views onto others
Christianity is sick and twisted to me, which again does not mean many followers are.
In fact many can be loving and are unaware of these things I point out.
Many fear death and punishment and thus believe

If someone said homosexuality is sick and twisted, that is their right to that view, which I would rightly challenge when again people are born homosexual.

People are not born Christian, it is forced onto children growing up or they believe out of fear

Do you refer to a child as a Conservative or Liberal Toddler?

Why do people refer to a child as a Muslim or Christian Child?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:50 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Wrong

Christianity is sick and twisted to me, which again does not mean many followers are.

If someone said homosexuality is sick and twisted, that is their right to that view, which I would rightly challenge when again people are born homosexual.

People are not born Christian, it is forced onto children growing up or they believe out of fear

Christianity isn't sick and twisted at all - it brings people joy. I don't know why some people seem to resent that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wrong

Christianity isn't sick and twisted at all - it brings people joy. I don't know why some people seem to resent that.

That is your belief which you are entitled to it.

Just as I am entitled to believe it is sick and twisted.

As long as I do not discriminate against you within society and employment and treat you with equality within the law, then I have a right to hold this view. Just as the Magistrate has a right to hold beliefs and views

What the magistrate failed to do and was discriminating. Is he did not treat people with equality within the law. He discriminate based off religious beliefs, which h e had no right to do.
He discriminated based off his beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:54 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As long as I do not discriminate against you within society and employment and treat you with equality within the law, then again, I have a right to hold this views. Just as the Magistrate has a right to hold beliefs and views

What the magistrate failed to do and is discrmination. Is hee did not treat people with equality within the law. He discriminate based off religious beliefs, which h e had no right to do.

So Didge, do you think that all atheists are good, kind people? Do you think that they don't try to force their ideas onto others? Some of them do - they try to force some Christians to go against their beliefs.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:56 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

As long as I do not discriminate against you within society and employment and treat you with equality within the law, then again, I have a right to hold this views. Just as the Magistrate has a right to hold beliefs and views

What the magistrate failed to do and is discrmination. Is hee did not treat people with equality within the law. He discriminate based off religious beliefs, which h e had no right to do.

So Didge, do you think that atheists are good, kind people? Do you think that they don't try to force their ideas onto others? They do - they try to force some Christians to go against their beliefs.

Will depend on each individual and their political and social beliefs.
They are not being swayed by any religious beliefs, which means they are not going to be swayed by an claims to a religious stance of absolute morals. Something which is very dangerous.
Again it does not matter what beliefs people have, as long as they treat all people no matter their faith, ethnicity, gender, sexuality ect equally under the law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:57 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So Didge, do you think that atheists are good, kind people? Do you think that they don't try to force their ideas onto others? They do - they try to force some Christians to go against their beliefs.

They are not being swayed by any religious beliefs, which means they are not going to be swayed by an claims to a religious stance of absolute morals. Something which is very dangerous.
Again it does not matter what beliefs people have, as long as they treat all people no matter their faith, ethnicity, gender, sexuality ect equally under the law.

They're being swayed by their intolerance of religious belief. Sacking someone because of their religious belief is not treating them equally.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

They're being swayed by their intolerance of religious belief. Sacking someone because of their religious belief is not treating them equally.

Unsubstantiated.

He was sacked because he did not treat and judge people equally under the law.
He allowed personal beliefs to sway his judgement and why the low life was rightfully sacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:01 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Unsubstantiated.

He allowed personal beliefs to sway his judgement and why the low life was rightfully sacked.

All they had to do was say that he shouldn't sit on cases involving gay adoption, then it would have been sorted. He was sacked for this religious belief, and that's discrimination.

He's not a low life just because he has certain views - you're just being intolerant.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:04 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Unsubstantiated.

All they had to do was say that he shouldn't sit on cases involving gay adoption, then it would have been sorted. He was sacked for this religious belief, and that's discrimination.

He's not a low life just because he has certain views - you're just being intolerant.

Wrong again.
Again this is a breach of contract and Gross misconduct, not once but twice.
He had already been warned over this and again superseded his own boss and his contract to place his beliefs above each.
He has no right to remain when he thinks his faith is above the law.
So the low life was rightfully sacked for his blatant discrimination

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:05 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Wrong again.
He had already been warned over this and again superseded his own boss and his contract to place his beliefs above each.

He's not a low life - you're the low life for being so judgemental and bigoted.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wrong again.

Unable to debate the points and now personal again

Reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:06 am

So is there a case for not allowing militant atheists to be magistrates? After all, they would probably let their intolerance of religious faith colour their decisions.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:07 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Reported

Of course you never get personal do you? You threatened me yesterday, and you haven't retracted that. Perhaps you'd like to do so now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Reported

Of course you never get personal do you? You threatened me yesterday, and you haven't retracted that. Perhaps you'd like to do so now.

Reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:10 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Reported

That wasn't personal.

In fact, there's some unfinished business from yesterday, which I think is affecting this thread. It needs to be sorted out.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Reported

That wasn't personal.

In fact, there's some unfinished business from yesterday, which I think is affecting this thread. It needs to be sorted out.

Still nothing on the debate and stirring yet again

Reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:13 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That wasn't personal.

Reported

This will end one way or another.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Reported

Still nothing on the debate, I suggest you move on, as you are again spoiling this debate.

I take that as you having nothing left to offer on this subject

So thanks for your input and I will await if anyone else wants to add their views

Have a good day

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:18 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Still nothing on the debate, I suggest you move on, as you are again spoiling this debate.

I take that as you having nothing left to offer on this subject

So thanks for your input and I will await if anyone else wants to add their views

Have a good day

Have a rotten day ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Of course Christians should have a role in public life. It's amazing that some people think they should be discriminated against because of their faith. That's against the law.

Bumped up to prove Rags is lying and this whole charade about yesterday is a scam

For the Mods to see that everything was fine this morning and this whole claim to be up in arms about yesterday is a sham

I rest my case

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:34 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Of course Christians should have a role in public life. It's amazing that some people think they should be discriminated against because of their faith. That's against the law.

Bumped up to prove Rags is lying and this whole charade about yesterday is a scam

For the Mods to see that everything was fine this morning and this whole claim to be up in arms about yesterday is a sham

I rest my case

Stop harassing me, you creep.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Didge wrote:

I rest my case

Magistrate sacked over views on adoption to same sex couples plans legal action - Page 13 1132368643
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nobody says they should not have a role

What is stated is their beliefs should have no influence on the roles they play

So again you invent gibberish to defend prejudice idiots like this magistrate who helped warped Christian beliefs which he had no right to go off when judging cases

Glad the bigoted twat was sacked

Raggs is right
I said they should have no role as is the tenant of Secularism
I believe it too. Put a god before your nation and you should not be given any power in said nation. it just makes sense.
And it is not just Christians it is all religions.

Plus it is sign of inferior intellect to be part of an organised religion. And Particular Abrahamic faiths that preach surrendering free will and thought to an institution. any individual that can surrender that has no place in any leadership role simply through lack of personal capacity.

P.S. Shut the up both of you, the bickering is getting silly now, it's like your two feral cats and we tied you tails together pirat
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13