NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!?

+3
veya_victaous
Fuzzy Zack
Tommy Monk
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do we have enough immigrants here now?

Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Empty Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!?

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11822912/Number-of-foreigners-living-in-Britain-will-top-eight-million-for-the-first-time-says-report.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/600739/Britain-migrants-eight-million

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210226/Number-people-living-Britain-born-abroad-tops-EIGHT-MILLION-time-migration-soars.html

SIX KEY FACTS
Net migration nearly quadrupled from 48,000 in 1997 to 185,000 in 2003. Once the East Europeans had been granted free movement in 2004 it peaked at 320,000 in the year ending June 2005. Net foreign migration under Labour was 3.6 million, two thirds coming from outside the EU.

In 2013 over half a million migrants arrived in Britain, more than the total population of Bradford. In the same year 314,000 migrants left so net migration was 212,000.

We must build a new home every seven minutes for new migrants for the next 20 years or so.

England (not the UK) is the second most crowded country in Europe, after the Netherlands, excluding island and city states.

The UK population is projected to grow by over 9 million (9.4m) in just 25 years’ time, increasing from 64 million in 2013 to 73 million by 2039. Of this increase, about two thirds is projected to be due to future migrants and their children - the equivalent of the current populations of Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Manchester, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Bristol, Cardiff, Newcastle, Belfast and Aberdeen.

To keep the population of the UK below 70 million, net migration must be reduced to around 40,000 a year. It would then peak in mid-century at just under 70 million (about 69.7 million).

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/

Then when we remember the democratic will of the British people....

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107

What the fuck is going on!!!???

Our public services and infrastructures are crumbling under the strain!!!

Our national security and food production security is shot to shit!!!

Continued mass immigration is complete economic madness!!!

When is enough actually enough!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Far fetched mate and unrealistic.
How is 3 million going to overcome 60 million?
With terror?

we are not talking about "over comming ...we are talking about an ineviatble "saturation" in certain areas with the foreign culture with the result the host culture is displaced, hence the "nation within a nation"...whether recognised or not
That is also presuming there is a plot by the vast majority of Muslims to do so, which would have to have vast amounts of Muslims in support.

support overt and active is not needed, mere presence is sufficient
How is Birmingham now not British?

have you ever visited the place....particularly the "asian quater" (for want of a better word) I spent over an hour one day trying to find a british bank.....nope...all "islamic banks"

Sorry buddy but you are not excatly offering up anything to back this claim of Muslim birmingham when 20% of the city are Muslim
true but they are NOT spread evenly, 90% of the 20 % are concentrated in one area, and by god its rough.......now who's fault that is I dunno....Its not an environment I would want to exist in

You must have thousands of reports of media articles of sharia law based violence, executions, that sharia courts are in total control of the City etc. I could go on but you are assuming all Muslim in Birmingham have changed it into an Islamic city now?
no thats the point..its neither one thing or another .....its wierd, its like some sort of "neo islamic" region.....Its difficult to explain....It certainly isnt "british" by any stretch of the imagination, even IF it obeys "british law"

lets say whilst it appears at least to follow british law it is culturally islamic......hmmmmm......dunno even if that desribes the "dislocation" here

Back to top Go down

Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Vintage wrote:Have you been to Birmingham lately then? I suggest you go and take a look at certain areas.

Yes thanks for that hearsay, but what has claimed to have made it now be clased by some of you as "Muslim Birmingham"?
The number of Muslims, even though they are a minority in the city?
Criminal acts?
So suggesting I do something when you cannot even offer a reason as to why you think its justified to call the City now Muslim Birmingham?
So what eaxctly has made no this City Islamic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:01 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vintage wrote:Have you been to Birmingham lately then? I suggest you go and take a look at certain areas.

Yes thanks for that hearsay, but what has claimed to have made it now be clased by some of you as "Muslim Birmingham"?
Criminal acts?
So suggesting I do something when you cannot even offer a reason as to why you think its justified to call the City now Muslim Birmingham?

I think you misunderstand didge....

vintage and i are not talking about "birmingham as a whole when we say "Muslim birmingham"

we are talking about the sector of the city (South east??????) which is almost, if not totally wholey asian in population

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:11 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Far fetched mate and unrealistic.
How is 3 million going to overcome 60 million?
With terror?

we are not talking about "over comming ...we are talking about an ineviatble "saturation" in certain areas with the foreign culture with the result the host culture is displaced, hence the "nation within a nation"...whether recognised or not
That is also presuming there is a plot by the vast majority of Muslims to do so, which would have to have vast amounts of Muslims in support.

support overt and active is not needed, mere presence is sufficient
How is Birmingham now not British?

have you ever visited the place....particularly the "asian quater" (for want of a better word)  I spent over an hour one day trying to find a british bank.....nope...all "islamic banks"

Sorry buddy but you are not excatly offering up anything to back this claim of Muslim birmingham when 20% of the city are Muslim
true but they are NOT spread evenly, 90% of the 20 % are concentrated in one area, and by god its rough.......now who's fault that is I dunno....Its not an environment I would want to exist in

You must have thousands of reports of media articles of sharia law based violence, executions, that sharia courts are in total control of the City etc. I could go on but you are assuming all Muslim in Birmingham have changed it into an Islamic city now?
no thats the point..its neither one thing or another .....its wierd, its like some sort of "neo islamic" region.....Its difficult to explain....It certainly isnt "british" by any stretch of the imagination, even IF it obeys "british law"

lets say whilst it appears at least to follow british law it is culturally islamic......hmmmmm......dunno even if that desribes the "dislocation" here

Point 1) Speculative based on no evidence.

Point 2) Speculative agian with no evidence just opinion clearly gained from some Muslim turn to extremism, which is very much pandering to fear. You then have to assertain who are practicing Muslims, or in name only as well as the views of Literal Muslims So again evidence?

Point 3) I have been there a few times with previous work and football. So 20% of which I take you to mean brown people oir Asian, thus clubbing together 5%-9% Non-Muslim Asians as well I guess.

Point 4) Your claim that its rough is based on how you perceive an area. What is needed is countless evidence to back up an opinion you have Victor. You need to explain it to me Victor, because as much as I respect you loads, I still need losty of corroboratting evidence to your assertions.

Point 5) Still none the wiser Victor to how you perceive it be Muslim Birghmingham. This is important if they believe the area is devoid of anything British at all?

Anyway am off out so may catch up later or in the morning. Though I certainly need more explaining as to why you have come to this view

Have a great evening mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:14 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Criminal acts?

I think you misunderstand didge....

vintage and i are not talking about "birmingham as a whole when we say "Muslim birmingham"

we are talking about the sector of the city (South east??????) which is almost, if not totally wholey asian in population

Well then its a very poor statement because Birmingham has districts does it not?
So would it not be more apporpiate to refer to those areas in birmingham?
Again many Indians also live in Birmingham which you are lumping in with all Muslims, when there is Sikhs and Hindus among them.
So is this really more of an Asian culture being claimed here?

Sorry have to go mate, take care

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:17 pm

well, it must be you didge...becasue if anyone refers to Muslim birmingham, then 90% of people spoken to will know what area you are talking about and be able to drive you there......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:24 pm

victorismyhero wrote:well, it must be you didge...becasue if anyone refers to Muslim birmingham, then 90% of people spoken to will know what area you are talking about and be able to drive you there......

Will answer before I go.
I am well aware Victor it is refered to by some as "Muslim Birmingham"
That does not mean the claim to do so is right, as I have previously shown.
A district maybe if the city, but there is no justification to call the City that.
So I take it this is all negative perceptions based off a quarte of the town being Asian or Britiish Asian, thus 1 in 4 woul be Asian ethnicity, where 1 in 5 are Muslims. Nobody can explain this to me. So I have to assume it is based on the number of Asian people they see walking around and do more so in areas where the percentage denisity goes up. Not much of a case to claim "Muslim Birmingham"? Even if people have adopted this phrase

Cheers see you later

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Didge's dodgy logic never rings true...

What's ours is theirs and theirs is theirs too is all he sounds like he's saying...

I'm glad the op poll has had some more sensible people voting since I last looked in!!!

Laughing

If people like the way we live so much that they want to come here so much... then maybe instead they should just spend more effort living like us in their home countries and changing them for The better there!!!

How many is enough...?

How many is too many?

We are a tiny island with limited space, resources, farming capacity etc... the more people here the less we are able to sustain them and more reliant on outside necessary imports of basic food requirements etc... the infrastructures are already creaking...

We can't have the whole world in our hands... and you silly leftie happy clapping numpties who support this continued mass immigration are completely blinkered to the negative realities and longer term consequences of it all!!!

How many times would the UK fit into Africa...!?

And how many UK population compared to how many African population!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:09 am

Have a walk through Woolwich in south east London... or dozens of other places in London that are swamped with foreigners...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:25 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge's dodgy logic never rings true...
What's ours is theirs and theirs is theirs too is all he sounds like he's saying...I'm glad the op poll has had some more sensible people voting since I last looked in!!! If people like the way we live so much that they want to come here so much... then maybe instead they should just spend more effort living like us in their home countries and changing them for The better there!!!How many is enough...?How many is too many? We are a tiny island with limited space, resources, farming capacity etc... the more people here the less we are able to sustain them and more reliant on outside necessary imports of basic food requirements etc... the infrastructures are already creaking... We can't have the whole world in our hands... and you silly leftie happy clapping numpties who support this continued mass immigration are completely blinkered to the negative realities and longer term consequences of it all!!!
How many times would the UK fit into Africa...!? And how many UK population compared to how many African population!!!???

A Tiny Island that happened to conquer over a quarter of the world in the past, that its wealth and its infrastructures was born out of takers just like you Tommy. How this nation enslaved people and profited by this as well as plunder from nations subdued and forced to work for the profit of the Empire which kicked started off the industrial revolution. All of which you are blameless for of course but you have certainly benefited from. Not only that Immigration from this country has changed the demographics of other Continents, so much so that people of British descendants make up the millions around the world and you bemoan people coming here even though millions from many of these countries had ancestors fight for this country who never even lived here? It proves what a sad selfish racist you are Tommy, because you are certainly not grateful for the countless help many foreigners have made in sacrifice to defend the freedom of this country. As stated throughout your arguments are selfish and like many nations all have to do their part in helping many nations fleeing violence and persecution. To deny them just shows how hateful you are to be in need of help

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:34 am

To deny them...?

Shut up you fool!!!

We are a tiny island... if people want to live like us then they should do it in their home countries!!!

Why can't they?

How many times would TC fit into Africa!?

A huge continent with vast resources and about a billion people... surely they could work together to improve things there for themselves instead of holding out their hands expecting us to do it for them!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:38 am

Tommy Monk wrote:To deny them...?
Shut up you fool!!!
We are a tiny island... if people want to live like us then they should do it in their home countries!!!
Why can't they?
A huge continent with vast resources and about a billion people... surely they could work together to improve things there for themselves instead of holding out their hands expecting us to do it for them!!!

Shut up?
PMSL, trying to censor me now Tommy? Sorry its called freedom  of speech, but of course the far right always tries to shout down or censor the correct view that combat your prejudices
No I stand up to racist idiots like yourself, who are so ungrateful for the privileges you are born into
As seen all countries play their part to help others in need of help and you have again the most racist view they all come from Africa when at present the majority come from the Middle east. You are just too gutless to give your true reasons why you do not want people here and it is always racial prejudice in its intent. Africa has already taken 4 million refugees itself and thus helps also, so your arguments are weak and pathetic as per usual born from a selfish ungrateful fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:44 am

You are a twat!!!

My ancestors and their British country folk worked hard to produce what we have today... while others just sat around in bushes picking dingleberries out of their arse's!!!

Why can't they?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:45 am

Ok so its back to two wrongs making a right again is it?
WE know what happened in the past - and its not just the British Empire, although to hear Didge talk its the only evil empire in the history of the world -it was a wrong but that's the way countries have developed over centuries, we don't do it now instead its all controlled by global economics, insidious and sneaky and much worse I reckon. Empires fall, people aquire freedom its up to them to get themselves together to form whatever kind of system they see fit, in most cases there have been pluses that can be built on. I don't see the need to have half the world come to this island just because the British Empire was there at some time in its history. Should I maybe decide I'll go and live in Italy because of the Romans, maybe I'll pick up a nice house in Normandy, or maybe a summer place on one of the beautiful islands in Sweden after all I'm entitled surely by history.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:48 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You are a twat!!!
My ancestors and their British country folk worked hard to produce what we have today... while others just sat around in bushes picking dingleberries out of their arse's!!!We are a tiny island... if people want to live like us then they should do it in their home countries!!!Why can't they?How many times would TC fit into Africa!?A huge continent with vast resources and about a billion people... surely they could work together to improve things there for themselves instead of holding out their hands expecting us to do it for them!!!

Only need to make one point here to show up how dumb you really are.
Your ancestors come from Africa and were immigrants also.
So you have just stated that no British people should leave this country and can emigrate anywhere else as to you they should stay here. Maybe you would also like to repatriate all those of British ancestry also around the world if countries wanted to be as selfish as you are being now.
So easy to show up such a fool with the mentality of a child.
Tell me when growing up were you taught to share a toy not even yours or throw your dummy out until you got your way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:06 am

I've got the solution- we are all African, right, ok pack your bags folks the entire world is going home.
By your reasoning no Empire or colonisation has been a bad thing after all no one owns the land they live on so anyone can just move in to anywhere, if they desire and provided they call themselves by the generic name for those people already living there, they are joining the nation - right? What is the notion of a nation though, surely its a wrong notion? Why are non European nations encouraged to keep their language and culture where ever they go and Europeans are not, especially the British, some even question the concept of a British culture and keep banging on about a mongrel race - about as mongrel as nanyone else eh? Although we are all African aren't we?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:13 am

Vintage wrote:I've got the solution- we are all African, right, ok pack your bags folks the entire world is going home.
By your reasoning no Empire or colonisation has been a bad thing after all no one owns the land they live on so anyone can just move in to anywhere, if they desire and provided they call themselves by the generic name for those people already living there, they are joining the nation - right? What is the notion of a nation though, surely its a wrong notion? Why are non European nations encouraged to keep their language and culture where ever they go and Europeans are not, especially the British, some even question the concept of a British culture and keep banging on about a mongrel race - about as mongrel as nanyone else eh? Although we are all African aren't we?

Are you African?
I thought your ancestors were just as everyone else. Though back then there was no such comprehensions of nations and civilization brought about nations for good and bad.
In an ideal reality the world would be able to govern without differences and thus would be no need of borders and nations. How you cannot see that shows you fail to understand how humanity still has a long way to evolve. At present such borders are required because at present we have nations. You fail to understand context as per usual as your arguments yet again are born from an ungrateful position of where you were born in to privilege where you did nothing yourself to create. To claim ownership to views based off a people is showing how absurd people are because it is individual thoughts that people follow just like secularism or religion of which have shaped cultures. So to claim culture based off a people from a area of geography fails to understand or even praise those who formed these views. Considering the English language has been imported and used universally because of the former reach of the British Empire shows how nations adapt whilst still retaining their own languages. Its time you stopped living in the past and joined those of us living in the present

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:07 pm

More dodgy waffle from dodge!!!

And no answers to the questions as usual!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

More dodgy waffle from dodge!!!
And no answers to the questions as usual!!!

lol this coming from the poster who always evades my points.
Now you are not even debating and just offering up drivel.
Which is cool and having a far better debate with Vintage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Why can't they?

How many times would the UK fit into Africa!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:28 pm

You can keep repeating your same points Tommy where they do not hold validity.
Less than 10% of the UK is urbanized
The world shares a responsibility to help those who need help fleeing persecution and violence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:35 pm

Same questions repeatedly unanswered... how much of Africa is urbanisid in comparison???

How many times would the UK fit into Africa???

What is the population level by area in comparison???

A vast continent with relatively few people there and huge natural resources.... but all incapable of working together and improving their situation???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Daft question, because Arfica already takes refugees 4 million of them, where your argument is they should be the only place to take responsibility for the worlds refugees and off up no reason why they should bear the sole burden. You again wrongly think all refugees are African also when the vast majority come from the Middle East. Your argumnet is again selfish born from a poor belief not to help others, where again the world nations have a duty to help those persecuted. So again the uk can take many more people in and does need to as to combat the growing age gap disparity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:40 pm

We use as much land for golf courses in England as we do for homes.
There are around 2000 full sized golf courses in England (141 in Surrey alone), with hundreds more smaller courses and driving ranges, according to Colin Wiles on the Inside Housing blog. He calculates that the overall footprint of just the full sized courses is 150,000 hectares or 1.1% of England’s 13.4m hectares. According to a comprehensive government assessment in 2011, that’s the same amount of land in England used for homes.*
Google maps and “golf course”
Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 Golf-courses-540x435
Colin argues that when you add in smaller courses and driving ranges, the full ‘golf footprint’ is more than twice as large as the space used for homes.
When we are suffering from a major housing shortage – a deficit which is growing by over 100,000 homes each and every year – you would have thought that it would be better known that we use just as much land for golf.
However there is still a view from some that the country is ‘full’ and there is no possibility of solving the housing shortage. In fairness, this is probably because most of us spend most of our time on the small percentage of land that is built upon. Perception trumps reality.

http://blog.shelter.org.uk/2013/11/a-fair-way-do-we-prioritise-golf-or-homes/

Says it all really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Same questions repeatedly unanswered... how much of Africa is urbanisid in comparison???

A vast continent with relatively few people there and huge natural resources.... but all incapable of working together and improving their situation???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Same questions repeatedly unanswered... how much of Africa is urbanisid in comparison???

Your question are irrelevant as stated because they go off a view based on Africa, who alreadys takes refugees.
So what is the point in showing how many times the UK can fit into Africa?
What does it matter about population level by area when again they already take refugees?
You need to explain why this is of importance to your point which as seen has no relevance.
The answer are going to be simple maths, if you want to provide the data you can, but it makes no relevance here where countries have a duty to help where it now seems your view is based on now only Africa solving the worlds refugee problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:56 pm

Answer the questions... don't just declare them unworthy of response to weasel out of answering!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Answer the questions... don't just declare them unworthy of response to weasel out of answering!!!

lol!

Show me what relevance they have Tommy?
To me they have none and without any reasoning there is little point answering redundent questions.
If you want to so badly to show the data, then be my guest and post them.
It still does nothing to counter my points

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Also your view is flawed, as it should be how many times can you fit Europe into Africa.
You are equating the UK a country to a continent. Thus surely your question should be comparable?

So easy to show how your questions make no sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:03 pm

Not when you consider how many want to come here from the whole of Africa!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not when you consider how many want to come here from the whole of Africa!!!

lol is that it?
Your question had no comparability, as you were trying to compare a continent with a country.
Doh

I do not think many people fleeing persecution risking their lives in many cases from all over the world want to go anywhere but stay in their country. Again how much of the worlds population on continents is made up by British ancestry.
Should we take countless millions back Tommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:58 pm

They all seem to be doing well and standing on their own feet... not sitting in A bush picking dingleberries out of their arse's...

Still no answer to the questions...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:00 pm

Speculation based on your own opinion which does not count for much.
Your question had no comparability, as you were attempting to compare a country to a continent, hence it was moot.
Not only that you failed to show why your questions had to you relevance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:44 pm

Africa is a vast continent with vast resources...

They should work together to improve things for themselves... why don't they!?

Why can't they?

How many times would the UK fit into Africa!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:47 pm

WE are part of a large continent also.
Africa already takes in refugees just like Europe does.
Again most of the world refugees are not African either
So both the UK and Africa takes in people
So your points are flawed and born from selfishness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Number of forcibly displaced worldwide: 59.5 million
Number of Refugees
There were 19.5 million refugees worldwide at the end of 2014, 14.4 million under the mandate of UNHCR, around 2.9 million more than in 2013.
The other 5.1 million Palestinian refugees are registered with the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA).
During the year, conflict and persecution forced an average of 42,500 persons per day to leave their homes and seek protection elsewhere, either within the borders of their countries or in other countries.
Developing countries host over 86% of the world’s refugees, compared to 70% ten years ago.
In 2014, the country hosting the largest number of refugees was Turkey, with 1.59 million refugees. By the end of 2014, Syria had become the world’s top source country of refugees, overtaking Afghanistan, which had held this position for more than three decades. Today, on average, almost one out of every four refugees is Syrian, with 95 per cent located in surrounding countries.
Last year, 51% of refugees were under 18 years old. This is the highest figure for child refugees in more than a decade.
An estimated 13.9 million people were newly displaced due to conflict or persecution, including 2.9 million new refugees. By the end of 2014 the number of people assisted or protected by UNHCR had reached a record high of 46.7 million people.

http://www.unhcr.org.uk/about-us/key-facts-and-figures.html

The above easily dispels all of Tommy's flawed points, as why is he obsessed about only Africa in regards to refugees?

Last edited by Cuchulain on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Well have things to do and can see Tommy still persisting with the same flawed reasons. Which was easy to show they were flawed.

Have a afternoon everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:20 pm

This thread is about the huge number of foreigners we already have here and about it being time to draw the line to say we are now full.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:29 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vintage wrote:I've got the solution- we are all African, right, ok pack your bags folks the entire world is going home.

Are you African?
I thought your ancestors were just as everyone else. Though back then there was no such comprehensions of nations and civilization brought about nations for good and bad.
In an ideal reality the world would be able to govern without differences and thus would be no need of borders and nations. How you cannot see that shows you fail to understand how humanity still has a long way to evolve. At present such borders are required because at present we have nations. You fail to understand context as per usual as your arguments yet again are born from an ungrateful position of where you were born in to privilege where you did nothing yourself to create. To claim ownership to views based off a people is showing how absurd people are because it is individual thoughts that people follow just like secularism or religion of which have shaped cultures. So to claim culture based off a people from a area of geography fails to understand or even praise those who formed these views. Considering the English language has been imported and used universally because of the former reach of the British Empire shows how nations adapt whilst still retaining their own languages. Its time you stopped living in the past and joined those of us living in the present

If you seriously think a world without borders will work anytime soon you are a dreamer, maybe one day when everyone has what they need and no one as more than they need - Utopia I suppose, not going to happen until there 's one hell of achange in the human race.
As for Imaging no religion etc - John Lennon, I wouldn't take his lyrics too seriously, he certainly didn't live by the ethic.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:49 pm

Vintage wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Are you African?

If you seriously think a world without borders will work anytime soon you are a dreamer, maybe one day when everyone has what they need and no one as more than they need - Utopia I suppose, not going to happen until there 's one hell of achange in the human race.
As for Imaging no religion etc - John Lennon, I wouldn't take his lyrics too seriously, he certainly didn't live by the ethic.

So basically you have no counter to my ethical and moral reasoning. Which certainly is the case by now going off what humans are very capable of. Evolving to a higher level, of which in time I have every confidence they will. Its only a matter of time when it does. I never claimed it would happen anytime soon, but the more who believe in making this a reality, will ensure it becomes a reality.  As to John Lennon song, well he got that from his wife's poems, so clearly it was she who basically wrote and her words were the inspiration for the song. He may not have lived by these ethics, but that is a poor reason to claim a ethical reason is wrong. The morality of the reason is what matters and no deligitmising of the song writer will diminish that. The point is most reasoning aginst immigration is nothing more than a deep self centred selfish view, to deny others what we were born privalidged into by nothing more than geography is as seen morally and ethically wrong. You wish to deny others our advantage we all had from birth soley by nothing than geography.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Some peoples have evolved to a higher level and have (over generations) invested hard work, blood, sweat and tears to build and develop their surroundings and create a common consensus among their national groups as to how to live within it collectively etc... passed down to future generations of each nation, to have, enjoy, preserve, protect, maintain and further improve where possible for themselves and THEIR future nations generations...

Our buildings and roads and infrastructures etc didn't just appear overnight out of thin air... neither were they already in existence and stumbled across by pure luck and chance by our ancestors...

So for us to now have what our forefathers worked hard to create and to pass on to us is not a fluke either!!!

Any other groups of people could have worked hard themselves collectively over generations too so as to create such surroundings for THEMSELVES AND THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS TOO...and many others HAVE done exactly that over the decades and centuries etc...

While others HAVE NOT BOTHERED!!!

They have obviously been quite happy with their chosen ways of living for all this time... so now it is up to them to improve it themselves if they want something better as so many others HAVE done already over the years...

Why don't they...!?

Why don't we put more effort into requiring them to do so!!!???

I have always been brought up with the rule that if I want something then I have to work for it...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:This thread is about the huge number of foreigners we already have here and about it being time to draw the line to say we are now full.

So if we are full as you claim, what on earth are going to do about new born babies that vastly exceed the death rate?
You never think anything through Tommy, that is your failing, where as seen your reasoing like I said is born from negativity.
When you state something it has to hold true, thus if full we can not have a sinngle extra person over the amount of people we have now according to your flawed logic. As foll is a finate statement, it has no wiggle room. So what are you going to do with all these extra babies with no room? Ask the innkeeper for help? Only a selfish person would argue against helping people based on georgraphy of which they were privalidged by being born into. What is even worse is you shows absolutely no gratitude for this, by disrespected how privalidged you are by wishing to deny others.
Your sole reason is based only on your selfish negative views, which means they lack reason
Sadly you do not see that

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:This thread is about the huge number of foreigners we already have here and about it being time to draw the line to say we are now full.

AND that sums it up this thread is a About Bullshit and the English Pansy selfishness

YOU DO NOT HAVE MANY FOREIGNER!!!!! PERIOD END OF STORY
YOU ARE JUST PATHETIC SELFISH TWATS.

If you think you are full then you should be forcibly removed. your land declared terra nullius for a competent people to take over instead. Because You're not even close to full, 63 other nations are fuller than you.

it's fair because it is what has always happened when a peoples becomes obsolete and you speak like an obsolete person.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:27 pm

You have no idea...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:01 am

I know I pay more than twice as much as you in tax towards new migrants. almost 180 Brits to cover the cost of one migrant that same cost is bared by just 75 Australians.

I know UK has 7,824,131 migrants or 12.4%
and with only half the total population Australia has 6,468,640 or 27.7%

My nation has grown by as much in 20 years as your has in the last 50

suck it up whinging pommie tongue if you cant keep up, declare yourself obsolete
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:29 am

Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 2 PXCUyKr
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:32 am

veya_victaous wrote:

AND that sums it up this thread is a About Bullshit and the English Pansy selfishness

YOU DO NOT HAVE MANY FOREIGNER!!!!! PERIOD END OF STORY
YOU ARE JUST PATHETIC SELFISH TWATS.

If you think you are full then you should be forcibly removed. your land declared terra nullius for a competent people to take over instead. Because You're not even close to full, 63 other nations are fuller than you.

it's fair because it is what has always happened when a peoples becomes obsolete and you speak like an obsolete person.

No homophobia please - we're British. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:51 am

Oh dear he seems a bit upset, he tried to emigrate to Britain and was refused entry as he had convict ancestors.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:21 am

The UK could fit into Australia about 40 times but we have 3 times the population as you veya...

We have too many now...330 net added to our population through immigration onto already creaking infrastructure and lack of housing etc... the roads and trains and busses are rammed full.

IT Is killing the golden goose.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:37 am

In no uncertain terms
you have all said it is COST involved. WELL costs are covered by tax payers So Geographic size means nothing and it pretty apparent you have never seen Australia (I remember one of you said something about grass in the Kimberly a very hilarious demonstration of absolute ignorance)
AND I Repeatable told You to PAY.
If you lot are all too dumb, which is quite probable considering the bullshit you believe, to come up with a solution, then it just further proves you need migrants because of the Incapacity of the native British...

the irony.... Convicts ALREADY SOLVED THIS. You can pay poor nations to take them for political convenience And even though we do this, we still taking over twice as many as you.. I don't actually support it for my nation and think we should make space for them here but It is something the UK could try.. better than the fuck all you doing now.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Solution
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next