NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!?

+3
veya_victaous
Fuzzy Zack
Tommy Monk
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do we have enough immigrants here now?

Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap36%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap36%Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Empty Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!?

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11822912/Number-of-foreigners-living-in-Britain-will-top-eight-million-for-the-first-time-says-report.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/600739/Britain-migrants-eight-million

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210226/Number-people-living-Britain-born-abroad-tops-EIGHT-MILLION-time-migration-soars.html

SIX KEY FACTS
Net migration nearly quadrupled from 48,000 in 1997 to 185,000 in 2003. Once the East Europeans had been granted free movement in 2004 it peaked at 320,000 in the year ending June 2005. Net foreign migration under Labour was 3.6 million, two thirds coming from outside the EU.

In 2013 over half a million migrants arrived in Britain, more than the total population of Bradford. In the same year 314,000 migrants left so net migration was 212,000.

We must build a new home every seven minutes for new migrants for the next 20 years or so.

England (not the UK) is the second most crowded country in Europe, after the Netherlands, excluding island and city states.

The UK population is projected to grow by over 9 million (9.4m) in just 25 years’ time, increasing from 64 million in 2013 to 73 million by 2039. Of this increase, about two thirds is projected to be due to future migrants and their children - the equivalent of the current populations of Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Manchester, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Bristol, Cardiff, Newcastle, Belfast and Aberdeen.

To keep the population of the UK below 70 million, net migration must be reduced to around 40,000 a year. It would then peak in mid-century at just under 70 million (about 69.7 million).

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/

Then when we remember the democratic will of the British people....

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107

What the fuck is going on!!!???

Our public services and infrastructures are crumbling under the strain!!!

Our national security and food production security is shot to shit!!!

Continued mass immigration is complete economic madness!!!

When is enough actually enough!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!?

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:57 am

Tommy Monk wrote:The UK could fit into Australia about 40 times but we have 3 times the population as you veya...

We have too many now...330 net added to our population through immigration onto already creaking infrastructure and lack of housing etc... the roads and trains and busses are rammed full.

IT Is killing the golden goose.

OR you could get proper leadership!!!
Tommy, you have to stop believing them when they say it is not their fault Rolling Eyes

who's fault is it? ask yourself if you knew that your car rego (infrastructure costs) was coming up but spent it on beer (politician perks) instead, is it your missuses (other civilians) fault when she gets in trouble for driving with out rego. (lack of infrastructure)

pretty obvious it is your fault for not paying the rego and wasting the money, considering that is what Your, mine and Ben and quills govt have all been doing, particularity since the 2008 GFC. why blame some kid escaping a war zone? why not kick the shit out of Cameron and Blair (plus others) for failing your nation and the greater western empire?

reality is you are not taking a lot, you are not near full (although you may need to send more to Irn) You are near out of money because of bunch of corrupt ---- are sitting in parliament and they decided to borrow money in your name to give to billionaires that fucked up the economy.

As much as we laugh at Americans for letting Trump get this far... You lot are so obviously falling for a fiction it should be embarrassing.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Immigration... numbers of foreign born reach record levels... are we full yet!?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:16 am

Tommy's answer is poor anyway because about 40 percent of Australia is uninhabitable. Not only that its as if Australia does not take in migrants when the vast majority of the nation  is made up of migrants and migrant descendents. Its a daft deflection in the attempt  to try to get Britain out of doing its duty. Now nobody says the people living today who are all descendents of the Brits should return to the UK, which lets face it, if they did would double the population in the UK. You do not hear the likes of Tommy moan that it was British and European immigration which completely changed the demographics of continents. Britain has a duty just like every other nation to help and to deny them because you are born here based on geography is nothing short of absurd and selfish.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:32 am

Perhaps some one could explain where will all these people live? We have not enough houses for our own people?do they live on our streets, or do we put them in to tents erected on fields? I ask again where will they live?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:37 am

Cuchulain wrote:Tommy's answer is poor anyway because about 40 percent of Australia is uninhabitable. Not only that its as if Australia does not take in migrants when the vast majority of the nation  is made up of migrants and migrant descendents. Its a daft deflection in the attempt  to try to get Britain out of doing its duty. Now nobody says the people living today who are all descendents of the Brits should return to the UK, which lets face it, if they did would double the population in the UK. You do not hear the likes of Tommy moan that it was British and European immigration which completely changed the demographics of continents. Britain has a duty just like every other nation to help and to deny them because you are born here based on geography is nothing short of absurd and selfish.

agree
all these arguments they put forward boil down to selfishness or are the result of Poor planing and provisioning by the leadership of our nations Neutral

AND the big irony that a lot of the migrants to the UK are from Pakistan or India which where part of the British empire and arguably the parts that contributed MOST to the wealth of the empire. The Jewel was more economically productive than they motherland Wink in today's money countless billion made in the spice trade. the wealth that built the hospitals and a schools in the UK was more the Pakistanis than Tommy's ancestors anyway.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:39 am

Our building industry is bomming Nicko.
It means we are building more houses and when we have over a million houses vacant not occupied, to say we have not enough houses is in error. What we should do is something about these vacant properties.

http://julietwist.co.uk/property-blog/uk-property-shortage-due-to-1-million-empty-homes/

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 am

nicko wrote:Perhaps some one could explain   where will all these people live?     We have not enough houses for our own people?do they live on our streets,  or do we put them in to tents erected on fields?  I ask again where will they live?

build some more apartments Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yes Yes Nicko you cant afford to build housing for poor suffering people but you can afford £150million for the Queens Place to refurbished Rolling Eyes

Another part of the old empire, Singapore, can show you how to build a city, theirs has to be one of the best in the world
pop. density of Singapore 7,148 per km.... UK 255 per km, just London 2,691 per km.

And fucking Terrible leaders
The U.K. government, which owned 78.3 percent of RBS following its 2008 bailout, has just sold 5.4 percent of the bank for $3.3 billion. That values RBS at $66.1 billion and the remaining government stake at $44.5 billion. Yet British taxpayers poured $71 billion into RBS, making a net loss.
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-08-04/where-the-u-k-s-bank-bailout-went-wrong
Blame the those responsible. those in parliament
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:49 am

The nearest town to where I live has a migrant population of 13%.  A Company I visited recently had a significant number of Polish workers, the owner told me they had an excellent work ethic.

She was interviewing a Romanian for a position and she said the Polish were in uproar, stating that they the Romanian's would steal their jobs.

Another Company I visited late last year also had a large population of foreign workers, Romanian, stating a shortage of suitable available labour.  He had gone to the trouble of arranging English lessons for his staff and getting H and S documents translated.

It's a funny old world isn't it.  13% doesn't sound a lot, walking through the town centre I would have estimated it higher.  It's completely changed over the past 20 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:58 am

feelthelove wrote:The nearest town to where I live has a migrant population of 13%.  A Company I visited recently had a significant number of Polish workers, the owner told me they had an excellent work ethic.

She was interviewing a Romanian for a position and she said the Polish were in uproar, stating that they the Romanian's would steal their jobs.

Another Company I visited late last year also had a large population of foreign workers, Romanian, stating a shortage of suitable available labour.  He had gone to the trouble of arranging English lessons for his staff and getting H and S documents translated.

It's a funny old world isn't it.  13% doesn't sound a lot, walking through the town centre I would have estimated it higher.  It's completely changed over the past 20 years.

Good Morning FTL

Imagine what it was like in New York in the early 20th century, where the majority of the population of the town was migrants FTL, so much so the 3rd most populated city with Germans living in was New York. What it means is that for a generation or so people have many different first languages but within a short time they associate with the host nation and become Americans but still retain their ethnicity. It may seem weird but what is reallyu bad about any of this? Nothing, people are just always fearful of change, but these are just people at the end of the day, where we have had an influx of Polish people before during the war. I mean if anything America has proved that by and large different ethnicities can get along where the numbers dwarf anything the UK has ever experinced. Yes there is always tension and even then there was the same questions posed there then that there is now here. The fact is the children of these immigrants will grow up British and be a part of this nation. I think people sadly look to their own needs and not that of others. At the end of the day we are all descended from migrants to this country, so people born here today are just lucky to be born into such a privalidged society

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:02 am

I should add, we as a nation more than any other owe the Poles for how we basically betrayed them at the end of WW2. We went to war to defend them and come the end of the war, handed their nation over from one oppressor to another, Stalinist Russia.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:24 am

Veya, The queens palace has fuck all to do with it. There you go again with your anti-British bollocks. Give it a rest you colonial idiot.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:40 am

feelthelove wrote:The nearest town to where I live has a migrant population of 13%.  A Company I visited recently had a significant number of Polish workers, the owner told me they had an excellent work ethic.

That's another one of the problems caused by the massive influx of people they brought all their own prejudices with them. The Poles hate the Romanians, the Asians hate black people etc and that's before you think about all the different countries in Africa and who hates who

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:50 am

Nems wrote:

That's another one of the problems caused by the massive influx of people they brought all their own prejudices with them. The Poles hate the Romanians, the Asians hate black people etc and that's before you think about all the different countries in Africa and who hates who

So all Poles hate Romanians now do they?
We have many working side by side here who get along famously.
Why is it people take a few people as an example to formulate such poor exagerations.
I get where FTL is she has seen Poles like this, but to claim this is the norm is poor to say the least.
You then say the same about Africans and Asians, which does not reflect the position I see.
Why is it people like you exagerate something which clearly has no validity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Asians more likely to be anti-immigration than white Britons

More Asians are now opposed to immigration than white Britons, according to a new poll which reveals that opposition to new arrivals now transcends race.
Research commissioned by the Searchlight Educational Trust found that 39 per cent of Asians, 34 per cent of whites and 21 per cent of blacks believed immigration should be halted either permanently or at least until the UK's economy was back on track.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361163/Asians-likely-anti-immigration-white-Britons.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:47 am

nicko wrote:Veya,   The queens palace has fuck all to do with it.  There you go again with your anti-British bollocks.   Give it a rest you colonial idiot.

taxpayer funds spent on housing for an old women
Buckingham could easily be self sufficient if it just leased out some of those empty rooms. Pretty sure you guys have something like that being applied to pensioners.

And how is it anti british ??
Singapore is one of the best cities in the world, that is just fact
the UK has plenty of cities that are in need of major rejuvenation and modernization
Singapore is an example of a modern city and a city like Singapore can hold almost 3 times as many people in the same space as London so you wont need to bulldoze a single acre of country side. Suspect Suspect Suspect you like country side don't you

and the other is just showing that literally you politicians pissed away the billions, pouring into rich bankers pockets. if you have problems with lack of money why not start there.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:50 am

The Home Counties (where so many of Conservatives and their sponsors and donors live) was flooded last year.  David Cameron said 'money was no object' in clearing the mess and damage and draining the flood.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:55 am

Sounds like you live near some good modern companies.
also highlights exactly what i mean by you don't have a lot by comparison to elsewhere
Blacktown my home 37% of people are born overseas.

everywhere in Sydney has completely changed in the past 10 years let alone 20, I expect to change again in the next 10 years too.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3