NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradford sisters who left UK 'to join Isis' were radicalised by British police, relatives say

5 posters

Go down

Bradford sisters who left UK 'to join Isis' were radicalised by British police, relatives say  Empty Bradford sisters who left UK 'to join Isis' were radicalised by British police, relatives say

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:23 am

British police are partly responsible for the radicalisation of three sisters thought to have taken their children to join extremists in Syria, it has been claimed. Mohammed Shoaib and Akhtar Iqbal, whose wives both left their homes in Bradford to travel to Syria, suggested that police encouraged their radicalisation by urging the women to contact their brother who had already left for Syria. It is believed he is fighting for with the Isis terror group.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-sisters-who-left-uk-with-children-to-join-isis-were-radicalised-by-british-police-relatives-claim-10334499.html

Unfuckingbeliveable and disgraceful they should seek to blame the Police for their own daughters stupidity

Back to top Go down

Bradford sisters who left UK 'to join Isis' were radicalised by British police, relatives say  Empty Re: Bradford sisters who left UK 'to join Isis' were radicalised by British police, relatives say

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:39 am

Cuchulain wrote:British police are partly responsible for the radicalisation of three sisters thought to have taken their children to join extremists in Syria, it has been claimed. Mohammed Shoaib and Akhtar Iqbal, whose wives both left their homes in Bradford to travel to Syria, suggested that police encouraged their radicalisation by urging the women to contact their brother who had already left for Syria. It is believed he is fighting for with the Isis terror group.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-sisters-who-left-uk-with-children-to-join-isis-were-radicalised-by-british-police-relatives-claim-10334499.html

Unfuckingbeliveable and disgraceful they should seek to blame the Police for their own daughters stupidity

well I guess it's better than facing the truth, these people prefer the rape, death and squalor to civilised living...

Back to top Go down

Bradford sisters who left UK 'to join Isis' were radicalised by British police, relatives say  Empty Re: Bradford sisters who left UK 'to join Isis' were radicalised by British police, relatives say

Post by captain Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:48 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:British police are partly responsible for the radicalisation of three sisters thought to have taken their children to join extremists in Syria, it has been claimed. Mohammed Shoaib and Akhtar Iqbal, whose wives both left their homes in Bradford to travel to Syria, suggested that police encouraged their radicalisation by urging the women to contact their brother who had already left for Syria. It is believed he is fighting for with the Isis terror group.

well I guess it's better than facing the truth, these people prefer the rape, death and squalor to civilised living...

Have a heart. Twits. Evil or Very Mad

Ever heard of brainwashing and manipulation? People in an emotional state worried about their relatives can be easily tipped of balance. Seen it and had it done to me recently. That was a filthy rotten thing to do. So shut up until you have something sensible to say.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:25 pm

It's strange that the only people who are not blamed for going off to join ISIS are the people who ... went off to join ISIS.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Bollocks, it was their choice totally.

They have said they didn't like this country and didn't want their children growing up in this culture.

They are not innocent victims and it was not anyone elses fault but their own.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Bollocks, it was their choice totally.

They have said they didn't like this country and didn't want their children growing up in this culture.

they clearly prefer what they know, keep them going home and shut the borders tight behind them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Why come here if our country and culture are so abhorrent to them...!?

Money?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:25 pm

nobody can force anyone to do something they don't want to do , blaming someone else is just making excuses .

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
captainJane wrote:

Ever heard of brainwashing and manipulation? People in an emotional state worried about their relatives can be easily tipped of balance. Seen it and had it done to me recently. That was a filthy rotten thing to do.  So shut up until you have something sensible to say.

Exactly. Many have no idea the pressure the security services can put you under to comply.

I was pressured by SO15 last year. Luckily I have a good support structure which helped me. But many have no choice but to comply or have their lives ruined.

Sorry you were harassed I know how you feel. x

Tommy Monk wrote:Bollocks, it was their choice totally.

Put a sock in your mush monk and watch your language or I will kick you in your filthy kisser. Bradford sisters who left UK 'to join Isis' were radicalised by British police, relatives say  859118666

You should be put through the mill, maybe then you will become more human.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Really... while these claim the pressure made them head for a place full of inhuman goings on...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 pm

captainJane wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

Ever heard of brainwashing and manipulation? People in an emotional state worried about their relatives can be easily tipped of balance. Seen it and had it done to me recently. That was a filthy rotten thing to do.  So shut up until you have something sensible to say.

Lol haven't heard anyone call someone a "twit" for ages! lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:37 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:How else are people coerced into joining a terrorist group?

By grooming and brainwashing.

And the Police put these sisters in a position where they could be groomed.

I know how persuasive the security services can be. They must take part responsibility.

No I think the parents should be taking a greater responsibility and its poor to do as this family is doing now making claims not substantiated. I do not doubt that if the Police are doing such methods they do not help, but lets be honest here in that how of the known Muslims that have gone to join ISIS have come from families where they feel isolated or ostracized from society where they feel they do not fit. So it begs the question of what families are doing here. There is no doubt grooming plays a part here. What is it within certain families where this feeling of isolation is happening, where some families adhere to cultural aspects of their ethnicity that are at odds with western culture. So its all well and good looking for a convenient group the Police to blame, when most will stem from the family set up and beliefs that would have contributed, as well as rhetoric and views of Islam itself portrayed in society. Yes more needs to be done by society, but the parents need to play a pivotal role  to help prevent their children being drawn to ISIS, where again they should be teaching how the views of ISIS are at odds with Islam. I also blame the fact Wahhabism is being openly taught in schools and followed by some Muslims in this country and I wonder how many that have joined come from families that follow the Wahhabist doctrine. That to me would be very telling, but its not a small leap to believe the beliefs of ISIS due to Wahhabism. So again I find it appalling that the parents are looking to shift the blame here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down