NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shameless thief who stole flowers every week from the graves of two sisters, 12 and 18, and their parents is caught after distraught relatives set up hidden camera

4 posters

Go down

Shameless thief who stole flowers every week from the graves of two sisters, 12 and 18, and their parents is caught after distraught relatives set up hidden camera Empty Shameless thief who stole flowers every week from the graves of two sisters, 12 and 18, and their parents is caught after distraught relatives set up hidden camera

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Cyclist was filmed robbing flowers from a grave at Eastern Cemetery in Hull
Steve and Pat Russell's remains lay there along with their two young daughters
Friends and relatives installed camera in nearby tree to catch man in the act

This is the sickening moment a man was caught stealing flowers from a family grave after friends set up a hidden camera when tributes started disappearing.

Friends and relatives of Steve and Pat Russell - who are buried at the grave along with their two young daughters - noticed the flowers were going missing at the Eastern Cemetery in Hull.

They installed a hidden camera in a nearby tree to catch the perpetrator in the act and say the thief has been stealing from the grave every week for seven months.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6397181/Shameless-thief-caught-stealing-flowers-family-grave-Hull.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Shameless thief who stole flowers every week from the graves of two sisters, 12 and 18, and their parents is caught after distraught relatives set up hidden camera Empty Re: Shameless thief who stole flowers every week from the graves of two sisters, 12 and 18, and their parents is caught after distraught relatives set up hidden camera

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Why would you do this? I'd not be able to live with myself, quite frankly.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Shameless thief who stole flowers every week from the graves of two sisters, 12 and 18, and their parents is caught after distraught relatives set up hidden camera Empty Re: Shameless thief who stole flowers every week from the graves of two sisters, 12 and 18, and their parents is caught after distraught relatives set up hidden camera

Post by nicko Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:11 pm

I'D have punched his lights out if I could have got up !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:15 pm

nicko wrote:I'D have punched his lights out if I could have got up !

It's the lowest of the low. If I caught someone doing that, I'd give them a tongue lashing for sure. Bad enough you've lost someone dear, then some bastard comes along and nicks the flowers and tributes?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:48 am

why? flowers are cheap enough in the supermarket.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:23 am

Even cheaper if you nick 'em !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:28 pm

Scum.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down