NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man with british accent urges medics to join isis...

2 posters

Go down

man with british accent urges medics to join isis... Empty man with british accent urges medics to join isis...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:44 pm

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00400/125135652_400491c.jpg

what next...

Back to top Go down

man with british accent urges medics to join isis... Empty Re: man with british accent urges medics to join isis...

Post by eddie Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:10 pm

This isn't a news story and the link takes you to a picture so moved to miscellany
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

man with british accent urges medics to join isis... Empty Re: man with british accent urges medics to join isis...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:19 pm

oops my bad sorry about that...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3122643/British-sounding-doctor-Abu-Amir-al-Muhajir-appears-new-ISIS-video-urging-Muslim-doctors-Sudan-England-join-jihadis.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:38 pm

eddie wrote:This isn't a news story and the link takes you to a picture so moved to miscellany

Christ woman! You've gotta rule for everything. Miscellany is now for only pictures??

WTF did you come up with that?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:This isn't a news story and the link takes you to a picture so moved to miscellany

Christ woman!  You've gotta rule for everything.  Miscellany is now for only pictures??  

if you could read you would have seen that i posted the wrong image to the name of thread which nullified it from the news area and in to the misc area..

I fully understood why it happened and why eddie moved it, i then corrected my mistake by attaching the information that should have gone with the topic...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Christ woman!  You've gotta rule for everything.  Miscellany is now for only pictures??  

if you could read you would have seen that i posted the wrong image to the name of thread which nullified it from the news area and in to the misc area..

I fully understood why it happened and why eddie moved it, i then corrected my mistake by attaching the information that should have gone with the topic...

Whether you understood or not, is not the point.  The point is that certain moderators take it upon themselves to become officious intermeddlers, spouting extemporaneous rules on a moment's notice.

The rules that we do have are for a specific purpose...maintaining an impersonal series of discussions about ideas, not posters.  Making up rules about what sections mean, or what titles mean, is someone's personal housekeeping practices...not even uniformly shared by everyone.  To censor someone for the wrong section, or the wrong title, is to edit into the post your own ideas.  All to often that is the real purpose, anyway.

I think we should have a rule against that. It's patently dishonest.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Dear God Quill. I moved it out of the UK News category because it was picture and a statement which I though HF was making - ergo, miscellaneous.

You really are a grumpy old sausage lately aren't you?

Now, HF understood my mistake and it's HIS thread!

I shall now move it back where it belongs.

If you have a further problem with that then you can pm me or another Mod.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:06 pm

eddie wrote:Dear God Quill. I moved it out of the UK News category because it was picture and a statement which I though HF was making - ergo, miscellaneous.

You really are a grumpy old sausage lately aren't you?

Now, HF understood my mistake and it's HIS thread!

I shall now move it back where it belongs.

If you have a further problem with that then you can pm me or another Mod.

my grandson loves me calling him a sausage , in fact now he likes me calling him sausage dog bless him Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:08 pm

Hahaha I call my little one all sorts of names, squidget is my latest lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:14 pm

eddie wrote:Hahaha I call my little one all sorts of names, squidget is my latest lol!

I've got him all day Tuesday , i will be flacked out by four oclock . I even take him in the pool to pass the time but that's tiring too i have play with the shark and play jaws . He tells me 'nanna get the shark and go du du du du ' then i have to chase him and pretend the shark is eating him . Razz
He's quicker than me now and swims like a fish .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:15 pm

ps love that 'squidget' so cute Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:Hahaha I call my little one all sorts of names, squidget is my latest lol!

I've got him all day Tuesday , i will be flacked out by four oclock . I even take him in the pool to pass the time but that's tiring too i have play with the shark and play jaws . He tells me 'nanna get the shark and go du du du du ' then i have to chase him and pretend the shark is eating him . Razz
He's quicker than me now and swims like a fish .

Hahahaha he sounds like a little character! Bet you're shattered lol x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:30 pm

yep i will sleep for sure Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down